Start by marking “Ruins Falling (The Last Throne, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Ruins Falling (The Last Throne, #1.5)

Ruins Falling

(The Last Throne #1.5)

The Last Throne is a promising new epic fantasy series filled with mystery, adventure, heart, and hope. Perfect for fans of J. R. R. Tolkien, J. K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, and more.

A mysterious King once ruled Ye’shurun---a King with a magic only legends could dream of. A magic that controlled the elements, shapeshifters, and other rare and wonderful creatures. A magic that
Kindle Edition
Published May 4th 2018 by Kindle Direct Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ruins Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruins Falling

Start your review of Ruins Falling (The Last Throne, #1.5)
Seraphia
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am an avid fan of fantasy novels, and so when I saw this book I jumped on it because it looked promising. Ruins Falling is an interesting fantasy novel. In this book, we are introduced to a variety of characters. The first is Graedin. He is out on a mission for the kingdom, but something is hunting him and his men. Dark assassins strike at them. Sometimes the assassins are successful at taking a few lives, while others they are captured, but before they can be questioned they poison themselves ...more
Lady Elizabeth
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A.R. Peters started this book as a professional. She knew the intrigue she was putting in the first part of the book would hook the reader into wanting to know more about what was going on. What most of us like is a good mystery and that's what we got at the beginning but instead of wanting to know who was the killer, we wanted to know why all the secrecy and extreme protection of the library and its contents.

When I finished reading the first chapter "Makeshift Ghosts" I was confused to no end.
Elizabeth
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the stories in this collection and I really liked the world building - it was immersive and well fleshed out. The only reason I didn't rate it higher was that the writing was a little confusing at times - it was typical high fantasy-style, which can be a wordier and almost more poetic style than contemporary writing. I sometimes found it hard to follow along easily without re-reading the section over a few times. This could be because I haven't read this style in a while though and am ...more
Tanya
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
the legends tell of being able to control everything be magic but it is now gone. the cruel rulers rule with an iron fist and they own form of magic. two children are struggling to eat and thanks to a friend they survive but when he disappears they will try to find him. will they succeed in finding him? will they finally get away from the cruel rulers? see what will happen

Scarolet Ellis
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I have ever read from this author. I am so glad I did. I loved it from the very begining. There is mystery, adventure and a very healthy dose of danger threw this book. I loved every last minute of reading it The only thing I hated was when I came to the end of the book and now have to wait to read the next one.

Olivia Smith
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Highly Enjoyable Fantasy

Ruins Falling is the perfect choice for a bit of thought-provoking and adventurous reading. The mood shifts throughout, from lighthearted and amusing to politically intriguing to excitement and action.

I love every inch of this story. Time, setting, characters, and plot marry together beautifully to keep you hooked.

I’m definitely and desperately awaiting a continuation to this awesome story as well as any further work by A. R. Peters.

Liv
Kathryn
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This really is a great start to a new fantasy series, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and going on the adventure with the characters. I would have liked a little more about the world but it's still a really good story.

Debbie Eyre
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great start to this series! Well written it’s a promising new epic fantasy series filled with mystery, intrigue, adventure, heart, and hope and is impossible to put down! Loved the storyline and I loved the characters!

Kitt
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Intriguing plot with great characters. The tale is full of action, adventure, danger, loyalty, and love. Fantastic combination. I was drawn along with the story and can't wait to read the next book.

Miki
Jan 06, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
"Ruins Falling" wasn't really to me interests. While it's an overall okay story, it felt too predictable for me. I did, however, enjoy the writing and the characters.

Dragonglimer
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Good fantasy
by Lisa Z

It was a good story but a little hard to follow at times. But I definitely would like to read more to see what happens. I really liked the end when the sorcerers were called forth.

Pat
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Captivating read and a lovely fantasy storyline. Characters were great and thrilling the story had a good plot, I was given this book via Booksprout for a honest review
Barb VanderWel
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this & I can't wait for more.
I will be also leaving a review on Goodreads @ Amazon.
And letting everyone know about it.
So i gave it a 5 Stars.
Dec 14, 2018
Anzhelika
is currently reading it
Oct 04, 2019

• Where Sleeping Dragons Lie (Dragon Shifters of Elysia, #1)
  • A Patriot's History of the United States: From Columbus's Great Discovery to the War on Terror
  • The Queen's Gambit
  • The Magical Language of Others
  • A Mark Unwilling (The Reckoning #1)
  • A Song for a New Day
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
  • Genetiks™ Volume 1
  • The Fates of Yoran (The Chain Breaker Book 3)
  • Batman: Three Jokers
  • The Seventh Knight (The Kingshield #1)
  • Victor and Nora: A Gotham Love Story
  • Fangirl, Vol. 1: The Manga
  • Doctor's Surprise Delivery (Doctors of Denver, #2)
  • Burning Up: Firefighter Contemporary Romance Series Box Set
  • The Hunger
A. R. Peters is passionate for the natural world and for seeing the broken find healing; especially victims of human trafficking. Because of these two passions, the author can usually be found in a variety of places: studying for a master’s degree in counseling, gardening, or living in adventure by exploring the mountains, forests, and waters of the Pacific Northwest. Learn more about A. R. Peters ...more

The Last Throne (2 books)
  • Makeshift Ghosts (The Last Throne Book 1)
  • In The Fowler's Snare (The Last Throne, #2)