Start by marking “A Crafty Ever After (Suncoast Society, #76)” as Want to Read:
A Crafty Ever After (Suncoast Society, #76)

A Crafty Ever After

(Suncoast Society #76)

(Suncoast Society series #76, MMF, BDSM)

Following Cali’s health scare, Sean and Max have played the double-Dom card and put their feet down. She will marry one of them so she’ll finally have good health insurance. They don’t care which one.

Except when Cali can’t choose between them, she leaves the decision in their hands. And because life is never boring with Sean and Max,
ebook
Published July 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Crafty Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Crafty Ever After

Start your review of A Crafty Ever After (Suncoast Society, #76)
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We left off with Cali fighting for her life and the guys make a decision about their future whether she likes it or not. A wedding is happening and soon. Cali knows she is the bride. But who will be the groom? You just gotta love these Crafty Bastards.
Rhonda
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just adore Cali, Max and Sean!! And of course Baxter, the cat! This story takes place after Cali almost died from an accidental cat bite and man are the guys plotting to get her to marry one of them. They come up with a perfect plan and think they have it all figured out but do they really? This was a much needed, light hearted book that made me laugh and giggle a lot. Cali has no clue who she is going to marry as Sean and Max are keeping it a secret. Loved, loved, loved this story!!!
Deanne Taylor
Cali, Max and Sean always make me laugh, but they give me all the feels too. I think they are one of the all time best characters I've read, they are never boring but this one had a little extra something, maybe just the way Max and Sean wanted to care for Cali. Of course we had our funny moments, a couple really got me laughing, plus Baxter is too funny!

I think the reason I love this series so much is the fact that they are human, not perfect, they have issues to deal with, lives to live and
Melanie
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final chapter on the menage relationship saga of Cali, Sean and Max. After Cali almost died from an infection that she didn't take care of because of her bad insurance policy, Sean and Max gave her the ultimatum of choosing one of them for her husband or they would choose for her. They hashed it out and made a plan and, after she told them to choose, they implemented it with the help of Loren, Ross and Ed. The book takes you through the process to a fitting ending. Bring on the next ...more
Pam
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suncoast Society, Book 76. You're invited to a wedding! But be prepared. Even by Suncoast Society standards, this one will make you laugh out loud and cry your heart out!

After recent events and the scare of their lives, Max has made a decision. And it doesn't take a lot of talking to get Sean onboard. The men have given Cali an ultimatum. She WILL marry one of them. She has just one decision. Does she choose or do they? But none of this is easy. All three decided long ago they'd never choose one
Kristinmarie
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story by Tymber Dalton. This is a continuation of the storyline from A Spanktacular Fourth. I love the dynamic between Calie, Max and Sean. In the last book Cali had a life or death situation. The plotting and planning that goes on to get the three down the aisle was interesting in how it all works out. This book made me laugh hard enough I thought I would wake the family. It is a absolute must read.
Angie
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a laugh out loud book that continues the love story of Sean, Cali and Max. Their last book ended on a cliffhanger which is resolved in this book. After a major health crisis, the men have decided that Cali will marry one of them. She just doesn't get to know which one! How this plays out makes a hilarious quick read! This book is best read after reading A Spanktacular Fourth. For maximum reading pleasure, I suggest also having read Crafty Bastards, Kinko de Mayo, Happy Spank Patrick's ...more
Mary
Farts and catnip
This story is so this triad. Having to marry one of the guys for insurance they made the wedding as unique as they are. Do yourself a favor and don't have anything in your mouth while reading the last chapter. You will choke or do a spit take. This triad always makes me laugh out loud at their antics.

Katy Beth Mckee
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this fun trio continues to find unconventional ways to do ordinary stuff. This was a great way for them to come around a difficult problem. I like the happy conclusion to the story that really started in the previous book.
Alisha Parr
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A third book for this sweet silly sexy trio and their cat.

I'm a romance novel junky, and Tymber Dalton is one of the only authors whose novels I pay full price for. Definitely a fantastic read, that being said this isn't even close to a stand alone being like #60something in the series and third of forth to focus mainly (or a lot) on these characters. Baxter the cat once again really steals the show.
andrea moran
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crafty

This thruple are my favourite family from the suncoast society bunch, primarily because I want to be Cali but also Baxter the nip feind!
Toi
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cali, Max and Sean - three of my favorites - Max finally goes full Dom mode and orders a marriage do Cali gets better insurance.
Toi

Jan 21, 2019
Norelsa
Aug 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13)
  • Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy, #2)
  • Governor (Governor Trilogy, #1)
  • Chief (Governor Trilogy, #3)
  • Dignity (Determination Trilogy, #1)
  • Diligence (Determination Trilogy, #2)
  • Sexiest Billionaire  (Titans #1)
  • Their Famous Dominant (Office Intrigue #4)
  • Desire (Determination Trilogy, #3)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Poly
  • Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans #2)
  • Law of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma 13)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Hard Hand
  • Stormy Desire (Desire, Oklahome 12)
  • Jailmates (Maxim Colonies, #1)
  • Memento Mori (Masters & Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #1)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)