Start by marking “Blue Motel Room (Suncoast Society, #75)” as Want to Read:
Blue Motel Room (Suncoast Society, #75)

Blue Motel Room

(Suncoast Society #75)

[Siren Sensations: Contemporary Consensual BDSM Interracial Romance, M/M, F/F, spanking, sex toys, HEA]

You do not sleep with your best friend's girlfriend. Especially not when you're both extremely drunk on mead...and gay. Ron hoped the night with Eve was nothing more than a figment of his imagination that will never return to haunt him, or harm his friendship with Kimbra.
Published June 18th 2018 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Blue Motel Room, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Motel Room

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
When Avril Lavigne sang, "Why do you have to go make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated", she was talking about Eve and Kimbra. When it comes to making a slight mistake that has long term impacts, these two are definitely up there as doozies. To be frank, reading the blurb gave me a slight idea of what would happen. Within the first few pages, that sinking feeling in my stomach became the size of a boulder.

I really like Ron. He was in
Rhonda
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book started out kind of slow for me but once I read a few chapters, I became totally engrossed in it and couldn't put it down. We get to see Ron's story, he was in For The Roses. And we finally get Kimbra and Eve's story. Ivan is introduced and I just fell for him. He was so troubled and his part of the story (until he meets Ron) made me cry a bit. I wanted to reach through the book and just hug him. I loved how 2 drunken encounters change the lives of these 4 people. Tymber made it all wo ...more
Kazza
Jul 03, 2018 marked it as abandoned
Just putting this aside for now as I'm struggling with the characters and the writing style. It could just be my mood. I'll try it a bit later on again to see how we mesh. I generally like Tymber Dalton so I'll see.
Pam
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suncoast Society, Book 75. When a whirlwind explodes and the dust settles, can anything be salvaged from the wreckage?

Ron and Kimbra have been friends for what seems like forever. They've been wing men (or is that wing man and wing woman) for each other countless times. They probably know each other better than anyone else. But Ron's gay. And Kimbra's, well, not exactly straight. While Kimbra has a special relationship with Eve, even she doesn't know how to describe it. On the down low doesn't c
Melanie
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book continues after FOR THE ROSES. It is a book basically about 2 same-sex couples- Kimbra with Eve and Ron with Ivan. We have 2 drunken encounters that happened one week apart which changed everything and complicated all 4 lives. We see how the relationships form and re-form- how they struggle and ultimately survive the obstacles in front of them. We journey through the secrets and the feelings and the complex psyche of the 4.
It was a very interesting read for me. Tymber has the ability
Angie
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away! As a longtime reader of the Suncoast Society series, I have been waiting for Kimbra and Eve's story. I have wanted to read Ron's happily ever after since meeting him in For the Roses. What my favorite sadist author has done with these characters is amazing, fun and crazy! Ivan is the perfect addition to this group of friends and the perfect man for Ron.
What starts out as some dubious choices for these four turns out to be exactly what they need to sort out their lives and
Deanne Taylor
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one made me cry, poor Ivan, he killed me. He was so alone, damaged and lost. The way this story unfolded fascinated me, I was unable to put it down, I read it through in one read and am absolutely amazed at this story.

Kimbra, Eve, Ron and Ivan, I would have never thought up this story in a hundred years, it was amazing and sexy but what got me was the emotions it made me feel. I wanted to hug Ivan and just tell him everything would be ok, that's how much I connected to him! The dynamics of
Kristinmarie
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Way to go Tymber, this book mixed crazy one night stands into instant family. I really do love the way the author mixes humor and crazy, with just about any emotion and makes it turn out in the end. I don't want to give away anything, so i'll just say I loved this book!
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Complicated you say? Maybe a little. Maybe just ironic or fate? We actually get two love stories in one! Kimbra and Eve have been sorta together for a while but with no real commitment from either one. More of an open friendship/love affair. But the time is coming when choices have to be made.
Then we have Ivan who hooks up with Kimbra more as a one time drunk night. And Ron who is Kimbra's best friend is at a party with Eve and they have a tad too much mead. But that's not all folks.
So we have
Mary
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I laughed so hard at one scene I nearly woke up the house. This book had humor, angst, love, past trauma and healing. I don't want to give detakls and spoil the book for snyone but it's a great read and I am hoping to see more of this group in the future.
Katy Beth Mckee
This is the kind of story that can either turn out completely horrible or bring a wonderful ending. I do love how everything works out. I like the examples of family being they way you choose to build it.
andrea moran
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blue motel room

This latest instalment of the Suncoast society bunch is two couples who end up as a blended family through the application of too much booze! Bizarrely it all worked out in the end as it usually does
Toi
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Read

Wow Kimbra and Eve and Ron and Ivan - how exciting was this story and we get babies to boot - it couldn't get any better.
Lori
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wasn’t sure if I was going to like this one but apart from the FF scenes(which really aren’t my thing) I really did.
Angel_Angiej
Jul 25, 2018
Kathryn Davis
Aug 06, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Tymber Dalton is the better-known wild-child alter-ego of author Lesli Richardson. She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. Active in the BDSM lifestyle she writes about, when she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training. The two-time EPI ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 95 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)