Start by marking “Stalker (The Hunt Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Stalker (The Hunt Book 3)

Stalker

(The Hunt #3)

TO HELL AND BACK AGAIN

After her first real lesson in demonic cruelty, Moira Aurelia needs answers--and Severus craves revenge.

The only creature who can give them both is Diriel, who, having failed his mission, has fled back to Hell until the heat dies down.

Battered but not broken, Moira is ready to charge into the pit, fears be damned, because she trusts the incubus by he
Published May 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Stalker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stalker

Start your review of Stalker (The Hunt Book 3)
Claire Robinson
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "Well then... I guess we're going to hell." Stars!

Book three of Liz Meldon’s The Hunt series literally takes up where its predecessor ended. Can’t lie I was still in a little bit of shock over how Prey finished, that I started Stalker with my heart in my mouth and a lump in my throat.

Thankfully, Liz lightened things up a little bit in this one again, with some great character additions, and banter between them. As my tag line implies Severus and Moira literally end up in Hell in this one, lo
Richelle Robinson
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better and better. After the last book I couldn’t wait to see what happened next for Moira and Severus and this story didn’t disappoint me at all. We are introduced to Malachi who is Severus’s brother and even though they are demons they have family issues just like everyone else. I loved these moments between the brothers and happy to have him apart of the gang as well. I’m also loving that Ella, Moira’s best friend is along for the journey as well.

Throughout thi
☽•☾-Ari
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!!
INTENSE!<\b>
full review to come if the ending doesn’t kill me yet.
Liz Meldon
May 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Available now exclusively on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2rf6eka
Tiffany {Beyond the Stars: Book Blog}
I. LOVED. STALKER. I think Stalker is probably my favorite novel in this series.

We get to see an all new side to Severus, his family. We've known Moira's family from the beginning, that being her best friend, but we've always kind of been in the dark about Severus's. We knew he had a family and that they didn't necessarily get along, but we had never met anyone other than his cousin.

Stalker takes us into a new realm in The Hunt series, and we begin to see a lot of our questions being answered.
Innergoddess_Booklover
ARC provided by the lovely author

If you really love paranormal erotic story this series is for you .. book 3 in the hunt series continues with moira and severus looking for answers in the place no one ever wants to go .. Hell.. Things are certainly heating up here ..and with them .Liz Meldon knows deliver some dark paranormal romance 🙌🏻
Mary
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stalker was interesting. After reading Prey, I had a lot of questions. This book answered some and gave me more. Most of my questions for this book deal with Severus’ family. For example, how was his mother and brother both the same kind of demon but him and his father are totally different kinds. How did Severus end up being an Incubus demon, one of the lowest of the low, yet no one else in his family is one...

There were also a few parts that felt a bit expected or even overdone but it was ok.
R Y A N  ⚡️
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Becky Baldridge
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'To Hell and back again.' That one line perfectly sums up this third addition to The Hunt series. Their search for answers, and maybe even a bit of justice, takes Moira and Severus to the depths of Hell, both literally and figuratively.

We see a bit of soul searching as this pair get to each other better and start to examine their feelings beyond the physical attraction. Of course, there's plenty of the physical too, and I was impressed with the depth of feeling in those scenes. More than just s
Cinthia
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once more this author has done it again. Just when I thought I couldn’t love this series even more. This author completely blows me away with another spellbinding installment of this incredible series! Honestly this series just keeps getting better and better with each chapter in Moira and Severus’s journey. The third installment of the Hunt series is definitely more action packed than the previous books.
In addition, this book also gives an insight and glimpse into the demon world as Moira and S
Rebecca
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Oh my gosh!! To say I love this series is an understatement and this 3rd installment was my favorite (so far). Angels, demons, humans and hybrids alike in this “good to the last drop” paranormal romance.

What I love most about this series, this installment especially, is it really has a bit of everything: Action, romance, a little bit of erotic and coarse language... just a few of my favorite things wrapped up with a neat little bow.

To hell and back again would accurately describe this book and
KayDee
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have said it before and I will probably say it again. I am amazed at Liz Meldon’s world building. I think paranormal and fantasy books are unique because anything can happen (even sparkly vampires). With other genres such as contemporary or even mafia, the reader has a point of reference that lets them relate to the book immediately. They can immediately imagine a mafioso wearing a three piece suit, toting a gun walking the streets of Manhattan. With paranormal, the setting of the story is onl ...more
Anne
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are three things I can say with certainty about Stalker. One is that the words “go to hell” definitely take on a new meaning. The second is that it seems that the “good guys” aren’t necessarily the ones with wings and halos. The third is that there is, in my opinion, as subtle reminder that the way one appears to be on the surface isn’t necessarily how that individual really is.

In book 3, Moira and Severus literally go to hell to track down the demon Moira’s father paid to kill her. Hell,
RoseyLovesBooks
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Incubus Severus craves revenge after rescuing Moira from demon Diriel and has been busy torturing demons to find out where Diriel has gone into hiding. Turns out Diriel is Hell. Yes. That Hell. Angel-human hybrid Moira Aurelia needs answers and insists on going to Hell with Severus, no matter how much Severus tries to dissuade her not to. Moira tells Severus "If you're going, I'm going." Moira's search for the truth proves to be more dangerous than expected and when she reads her mother's diary, ...more
Kaye
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
REALLY HOT STUFF!!!
This is one awesome read. Liz has hit another one out of the park with this one. I know great, right? You have all the hard hitting, fast paced, pulse racing, adrenaline pumping, heart pounding, suspense that has us sitting on a razors edge as we follow these great characters along on their journey. Yes, the characters and scenes are so realistic with such graphic detailed descriptions that will totally blow you away. You have all the rollercoaster of emotions that will captiv
The Mysterious Reader
I love Liz Meldon’s novels and really enjoyed Predator and Prey, the first two books of her The Hunt series, so it’s no surprise that I was delighted to get my hands on Book of the series, Stalker. This book is, quite simply, superb and definitely recommended. It had just what I wanted and was well written and with a great plot and great cast of characters. I frankly adore Moira Aurelia and love watching her take on all comers. I love her relationship with Severus, and rest of the cast of charac ...more
✨The Quick & Dirty Bibliophile✨
Overall: 4.5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫
Steam: 🔥🔥🔥
Sex/kink type: penetrative, oral
Possible triggers: violence/gore, homici
Michalle
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the series and it started where the last one ended. My heart is still racing after reading the ending. There was another cliffhanger and I don't know if I can wait a month to find out what happens. Severus actually goes to Hell with Moira in tow. The descriptions of it were so interesting and believable. There's a lot going on with this one - lots of action and emotions. I was totally sucked in to this story and read it in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. I d ...more
Kristina lyboult
👍Up to Liz Meldon . I think I found another favorite Author. This bundle had me so engrossed it literally only took me a few days to read. Moira and Severus are such a great couple. They had tears in my eyes a lot through these books with the struggles they went through with the angels and demons.It just boggled my mind that Moira's dad wanted her dead so had Diriel a demon try to kill her.I will definitely recommend this bundle to everyone and anyone I know.I can't wait to review more books for ...more
Vanessa Fortuin
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have no nails left!! The description of the entrance to hell was so brilliant and almost believable. Liz Meldon has the most creative and vivid imagination which makes her a brilliant author for the paranormal genre. This book had me captivated as usual. It contains all the elements for a great read; romance, suspense, erotica, action coupled with colourful, vivid descriptions that takes you on the journey with the characters. I cannot wait for the final instalment. I voluntarily read an ARC o ...more
Caroline
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is just getting better and better! The fact of going to Hell and back just makes it sublime 😀
Getting to know the characters as they progress on their journey is fantastic and I am really liking them. The storyline is a continuation from where the previous books have taken us and I really look forward to the conclusion!
I have left this review totally voluntarily and highly recommend this book and the series to all! I just do not have enough superlatives to describe the greatness of th
Sierra
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, indie, adult, fantasy
I AM FLIPPING THE FLIP OUT AT THIS ENTIRE THING

I really adored this installment. It had everything I could have ever asked for in a romance series - action, adventure, romance galore, and so much STEAM. Moira and Severus are simply the best and I love that they indulge equally in the sexy and the mushy. It just makes them that much more endearing and now I AM DYING knowing I have to wait a month for the last book!!!

DAMN YOU LIZ MELDON YOU HAVE KNOCKED MY HEART TO ROMANCE HELL AND BACK ONCE MORE
Rachael
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am absolutely loving The Hunt series. Liz Meldon has written am amazing, complex storyline with lovable characters and an intriguing plotline.

Moira and Severus are funny, compelling, angry and multifaceted. The progression of their relationship is heartwarming and the lengths they are both willing to go to, to save the other is inspirational.

The introduction of more characters helps to build the story and the search for Moira's father drags them all deeper into danger.

I loved the cliffhanger a
Kristen Lewendon
And another book where the ending completely blows the rest of the story right out of the water. It’s not a sharp turn in the direction of the story, but it’s definitely a detour I wasn’t expecting. The whole book is an epic tale, as Moira and Severus brave Hell to find answers and justice. And while they get some of both, they also get a world of trouble that they weren’t prepared for. At the end of each of the previous books I was anxious to read the next, but this one has left me absolutely r ...more
Linda
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am volunteering to leave a review of this ARC book. The third installment of Moira and Severus. In order to find out information about Moira's father, she and Severus have to take a trip to Hell! The descriotions in Liz's books, make you feel like you are there. Almost sensing what the characters sense. This, is one amazing romance series from an amazing author. This reader is going to have an extremely hard time waiting for the final installment at the end of June!
Karen
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fabulous addition to the series. The storyline is well-written, jam-packed with action adventure, steam, violence, more backstory and a multitude of Supernatural characters. The characters are developed, likable or hateful, have amazing chemistry and are so engaging that the reader relates. I loved this book (even though it ends on a cliffhanger)and am anxiously awaiting the next installment. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Lynall
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome. I really enjoyed reading this story, I particularly liked the entrance to hell - excellent imagery. The characters are wonderful and the plot is fabulous- Having a demon as the hero is wonderful and I couldn’t put this book down but the cliffhanger just makes me desperate to see what happens.
Alyssa
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
(Thank you to Liz for the e-ARC!)

Okay, this series is just so much fun and I think STALKER is my favorite so far in THE HUNT series. Liz Meldon creates high-stakes scenarios within a seriously fun world, and the best characters. Be warned that the cliffhanger at the end will leave you desperate for the final installment. June can't come soon enough!
Linda Levine
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been a very intriguing series. I have really enjoyed learning more about the characters. The relationships are very intense between the characters.

This book takes you for quite a ride. I really enjoyed the mix of romance and action. You definitely need to read them in order to enjoy the series.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Brenda Moser
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another well written book by Liz Meldon. She once again brings drama,suspense,danger and tons of action in this fast paced read. She takes you on an emotional journey in this true page turner. Her characters are strong and well developed and the scenes painted vividly. I was hooked from start to finish and can't wait for the next book!

• Reaper's Pack (All the Queen's Men, #1)
  • Destined Darkness (Nephilim's Destiny, #1)
  • Destined Blood (Nephilim's Destiny, #2)
  • Destined Fire (Nephilim's Destiny, #3)
  • Destined Storm (Nephilim's Destiny, #4)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Shadow Caster (The Nightwatch Academy #1)
  • For the Hell of It (Razing Hell #1)
  • A Final Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #3)
  • Shadow Weaver (The Nightwatch Academy #2)
  • Shadow Master (The Nightwatch Academy #4)
  • Shadow Warrior (The Nightwatch Academy #3)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom #1)
  • Unraveling Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #5)
  • Stolen by the Fae King (Mated to the Fae King, #1)
  • Embracing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #6)
  • Hell to Pay (Razing Hell #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
Liz is a Canadian author who grew up in the Middle East. She has a degree in Bioarchaeology from Western University, and when she isn't writing about her own snarky characters, she is reading about other people’s snarky characters, babying her herb garden, loitering on social media, or taking care of her furbabies.

Liz dabbles in both paranormal and contemporary erotic romance. Her paranormals are

The Hunt (5 books)
  • Predator (The Hunt, #1)
  • Prey (The Hunt Book 2)
  • Killer (The Hunt, #4)
  • The Uprising (The Hunt, #5)

News & Interviews