Start by marking “Immortal Hearts (Fate of the Witch, Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Immortal Hearts (Fate of the Witch, Book 1)

Immortal Hearts

(Mountains of the Immortals #1)

Rainelle Sterling grew up in the Smoky Mountains, so when she returned home, she made plans to visit the place where she spent her childhood.

What was supposed to be a fun relaxing weekend away with her brother, and friends changes as she learns her grandmother’s tales weren’t tales at all, but a warning as she faces a devastating loss and a fight for her life against the
ebook
Published August 25th 2018 by Kingston Publishing Company (first published December 12th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Hearts

Start your review of Immortal Hearts (Fate of the Witch, Book 1)
Jessi
Great debut novel by Raven Moon. I enjoyed the storyline and the concept. She did a great job on her first novel and I can't wait to read the next one in the series. The only thing I did notice, is that the characters could use a little more build up and chemistry, they did have chemistry throughout the story, but maybe just a little more build up to it. I am not faulting the book for this - it was just a minor issue and did not take away from my enjoyment of book.
Christina Wagner
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love it!!!
The characters are easy to relate to.
The action, suspense, and romance keep you reading until the very last page.
Lorella Piras
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Into the crowded paranormal genre comes this intricately woven series starter full of suspense, intense emotions, heartbreaking choices, and romances
This book has it all: twists and turns, a smart protagonist, pulse-pounding action, suspence, romance, and a fantastic protagonist
Definitely my favorite read so far this year!!

Sharon Nolan
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Immortal Hearts ( Fate of the Witch Book 1)

OMG this is one of the BEST BOOKS I have ever read!!! I felt like I was in the story and I was watching everywhere for the next bad thing to happen....I loved watching Rain begin to gain her powers.. I can't wait to read the next book
Joy Whiteside
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an extremely amazing read that I could not put down once I started. It moved along at an amazing pace, has characters that I could not help but fall in love with and a story that grabbed me and would not let me go no matter what. This has got to be read.
Amber
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults that love paranormal
First let me start off by thanking the author for the free copy in exchange for an honest review.

******Warning this book contains mature situations, and not intended for young readers. *******

This book easily earns a 5 star review!

This book is now totally on my favorites list, because it is so well written. The characters grow on you, and you can live through everything with them, because the book is so descriptive.

This book is for you, if you love the paranormal genera, and some passion,
Lisa Markson
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book. I was asked by a friend to read it and give my opinion on it. I didn't know what the book was about initially because I never read blurbs for books. I figured it's a paranormal based on title. This was a debut author and she told a wonderful story. I loved the dynamics of the characters. The author even had me bawling after reading a letter that the main character brother left for her. This was a book that had alot of different aspects to it. What happens when you find ...more
Jessica
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was very impressed with this book. Sometimes you just have to take a chance on a debut author...if you don't you may be missing out. I didn't want to miss out, so I read this book. I was not disappointed. This was a great story.
What happens when you have no clue what is really going on around you until it is too late? This is what happened to Rainelle Sterling. Her family and friends have been keeping a BIG secret from her...supposedly for her own good.
Rainelle has a lot to learn about
Nikki Robledo
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! Rainelle has return home after an awful breakup then she has to mourn the loss of a very close family member I cried a lot during this time in this part of the book I'm not going to lie there was a lot of emotions put into those pages! She also knows her family is keeping all kinds of Secrets from her she's starting to find out the secrets little by little she know she's a witch now she's also coming into her powers she also has not one but two handsome men protecting her ...more
Toni Goode
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Where to begin with this beautiful book? Spoilers beware. The main character is a witch by the name of Rainelle. Immediately the story starts off with a bang as death shakes Ranielle's world then we fast forward to the present time where we find the lead female heading back home to her parents after a disastrous relationship that left her beaten and broken. The connection between Rainelle and Samuel is smoking hot! The descriptions in this book are out of this world. You really feel as though ...more
Shantel Parsell
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-of-2019
I was hooked from the minute I started reading it. The characters are well written. The story line flows beautifully. There were moments that the twists caught me completely off guard. I didn't see a single one of them coming. It had it moments where I laughed or I cried. I loved this book. I couldn't put it down, I stayed up all night reading it. Its my top favorite so far this year. The romance was just perfect, it hit everything that I want in a romance book. Not only that its very action ...more
Tanya
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She had been brought up there so when she went back home she would go there. She will be in for a shock as things she had been told are not the truth. Soon she will be struggling with the truth. What has she found out? What will she do? See what is going on

Mona Livsey
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unaware of the stories told by her long lost Grandparents, Rainelle comes home after five years after losing touch with her family. Rainelle is determined to Celebrate her shared 25th Birthday with her twin Reed. Dispite her parents worry and the many setbacks Rainelle finally gets to the mountains to do a camp out for the big Celebration. Unknown to Rainelle a terrible secret is about to be revealed in a horrible way. The circumstances of her brothers untimely death explodes an exploration of ...more
Teri
Jul 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While the premise is nice and the story of a witch coming into unknown power has been done before this story has an interesting flow and story. When Rain returns home to find her destiny has been determined and the world that she has grown up knowing is nothing like what she thought it was, chaos erupts. There is action and intrigue as prophecy blends with history as the story evolves.

The dialogue tends to be tedious and winded at times and doesn't feel natural but this is this writers first
Sara Fitzgerald
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. For a debut Author this book has it all. Great storyline, indepth characters that are easy to follow and fall in love with. Good backstory to help fill out the atmosphere.
The story of a young woman coming home from a failed attempt at life away, and her life starts to unravel with lies and secrets held from her all her life.
Sorrow, heartache, Love and Revenge mades this a well rounded great read.
Cannot wait for book 2
The
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Destiny unfolds

Raven Moon spins a fabulous tale out of angst and secrets . Rainelle has no idea what lies beyond the blues eyes of her dreams only the mountain can provide the answers she seeks... Slow build up with a slamming jolt of adventure and danger evolving into Rainelle's Destiny as the the strongest of all witches. Moon pulls you into the story and leaves you wanting more...
Jacklynn Sizemore
Shelves: favorites
This book is awesome and so hot!! I just love Rain, Samuel, and Trevor. Rain is a witch who is so freaking amazing. Samuel is so hot and so so sweet he's a witch to and so in love with Rain. Then there is Trevor who is a witch/wolf/vampire hot stud who also in love with Rain. To know more about this book grab you copy today a so so must read!!!!!!
Jacklynn Sizemore
Shelves: favorites
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
OMG! What an incredibly Amazing book! I could NOT put down this book. I am in awe of how Raven Moon has captured and entwined the different branches of the paranormal. I am definitely following her work
Desdemona
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was really interested in the plot to this book, I love the whole secret magical beings trope, but the overabundance of romance and Rainelle falling in love with literally every guy she sees that she isn't related to was weird to me.

The beginning of the book was a little rocky, to be honest. Moon introduces a bunch of characters in the prologue and I got really confused because she never mentioned who they were to Rainelle, instead she just casually name drops them like I'm supposed to already
Mary Brannian
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
“They brought war; I’m bringing hell on a pale horse named Revenge.” - Rainelle
Rainelle had just escaped a long, abusive relationship. Fleeing to her childhood home, Rainelle just wants to spend time with her twin brother Reed, and her parents. After planning a camping trip, Reed and Rainelle head off, up the mountain with some friends. But tragedy awaits.

Reed is killed by… SOMETHING… SOMETHING that tore out his throat, leaving him to bleed out in Rainelle’s arms. Heartbroken, Rainelle seeks
Aylissa Eaglen
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review

So I first decided to read this book with my sister because she's friends with the author and the author asked for more reviews. Well after reading the description I was intrigued but I didn't know if I would really get hooked to this book.
As I began to read I connected with the main character on her feelings of betrayal so much I started to get really pissed at all the other characters for the things they weren't telling that and by that point I was a fucking goner and hooked line and
Rachel Benham
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was great. The characters were so relatable that you could not help but feel for them. Raine and her twin brother Reed, were such strong characters. Reed knew he was a witch but Raine just getting out of a horrible relationship, just found out. When she came into her powers, she was scared but took to it very quickly. Her childhood love Samuel, her best friend Sage and her family were all there to support her. She loses her brother to werewolves, and all hell breaks loose. Not only ...more
Alicia Scarborough
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who can resist a witch who loves luxurious baths, delicious male witches and hot vampires?

I certainly can't.

When I was first introduced to Rainelle I thought she was a little self centered.

Seriously I did but then I learned about the abusive relationship she endured with her ex-boyfriend AND old boss.

No one should go through what she went through nor should they endure the hurt that she was about to experience.

I was right there with Rainelle feeling her frustrations about the secrets that her
Tiffany
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! It's hard to believe this was a debut. The characters were amazing, the story was so intriguing. I found myself looking at the woods differently where I live.

Let's talk about Rainelle and Samuel, oh and Trevor. I loved loved the back story that Rainelle didn't know she was a witch this whole time. Samuel's love for her was so sweet and heartwarming. Trevor of course is the bad boy and Rainelle can't help herself but fall for him.

I really can't wait to see where this story
Caroline Doig
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my 1st read and review for this author and wow what an amazing story, from the get go this story takes off it’s full of action, adventure, twists and turns, so much emotion, suspense, surprises and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages. Sorry guys I’m not going to give any spoilers this story is just too good, I look forward to reading more from this author especially if her other books are like this one. A fantastic story a 5 plus read and I highly recommend this ...more
Kassy Robinson
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!!!! This one is a page turner! The characters are real, tough and beautiful! So many thoughts that the imagination of the author had fun writing this one!! Too awesome. Send to a loved one after you read it! It will keep and make them going and thrilled!! Action and adventure with a few beautiful love scenes thrown in to keep you going!!!
Maria Vela
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Raven Moon book and I'm proud to say I'm a fan! The story with Rainelle and Samuel was great, and was a fast paced easy to read story line and to think that it's just the beginning! I love how Trevor came in too! Ready for more! I dont know what was better the action or the steamy scenes. Didnt put it down til I finished!!
Hanna
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was a really great read that I enjoyed totally. the plot moves really well and was well thought through and the characters are great.

J. Rice
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Slow start

I had trouble getting through the beginning of the story, but I kept going and the story picked up steam. I strongly recommend this book, just be prepared for the beginning.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Calling: Darkness Series- Book One
  • Déjà Vu (The Persistence of Memory #1)
  • Fesarius: The Semnorians
  • The Enchanted Kingdoms (Haunting Fairytales Collection, #1)
  • The Summit (Their Champion, #2)
  • Lilith
  • Chosen By Darkness (Ravana Clan Vampires #1)
  • Hexed (Paranormal Tales from Firefly Island #1)
  • Stone vs. Viper 1, a LitRPG. Revised Edition. (The Anime Trope System #1)
  • Rapture (Apocalypse Gates Author's Cut, #1)
  • Succubus Lord 4
  • Valley of Death (Apocalypse Gates Author's Cut, #2)
  • Oblivion (Hazard Online #1)
  • The Enlightened (Entitled #2)
  • Gearing Up (Apocalypse Gates Author's Cut, #3)
  • Elven Accord (Apocalypse Gates Author's Cut Book 4)
  • Immortal Swordslinger
  • Morrigan's Bidding (Binding Words, #1)

Raven Moon, is a Storyteller of Mystical Breathtaking Passion where destiny has one motive, Revenge.

Raven lives in Southern Indiana with her family on a small 5-acre farm raising Boer Goats. When she's not writing, she spends her time with her beautiful granddaughters.

After the sudden passing of her dad in 2014, she started conjuring up stories and filling them with colorful characters. Raven's
“either way, it sucked donkey balls"
Rainelle Sterling”