Start by marking “Finding Time for your Scholarly Writing: A Short Guide (Short Guides Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Finding Time for your Scholarly Writing: A Short Guide (Short Guides Book 2)

Finding Time for your Scholarly Writing: A Short Guide (Short Guides Book 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Finding Time for your Scholarly Writing addresses the problem of juggling writing alongside your other responsibilities. I identify three kinds of time: full days, longish sessions, and short snatches. In this Short Guide, I explain what kinds of writing you can do in each, and suggest ways of combining the three to ensure that you make the best use of the time available a ...more
Published April 23rd 2018 by Jo VanEvery

To ask other readers questions about Finding Time for your Scholarly Writing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Time for your Scholarly Writing

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Finding Time for your Scholarly Writing: A Short Guide (Short Guides Book 2)
Silvia Tavares
“[Day] is my research day. I will address your email during normal working hours on [next working day]. Thank you for your patience.” (Kindle Locations 247-248)

This short guide is extremely helpful for someone who, like me, struggles to commit to writing and keeps putting other 'urgent' commitments in front of it. But then, don't all of us do that during some busy academic periods?

It also helps us to be strategic to enable the formation of a habit, to find ways of prioritising research and stru
Danielle Bellows
Bex
Nov 10, 2019
Joël
Apr 28, 2020

I have a PhD in Sociology from the University of Essex and worked as both a Lecturer in Sociology and later a programme officer and policy analyst for a research funding agency before starting my own business supporting academics with writing, publishing, juggling their myriad responsibilities, and career planning to centre their own priorities. >

My books complement the support I provide to academ