Start by marking “Yuki's Luck (Smith Pact Duo Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Yuki's Luck (Smith Pact Duo Book 1)

Yuki's Luck

(Smith Pact Duo #1)

He’s stolen her heart, it’ll take luck to get it back.

Just her luck, one evening after too many shots, Yuki wakes naked tangled in Dylan’s expensive sheets. Yuki Smith doubts her mother’s judgment on men, life, and definitely on naming her “lucky.”

Published May 2nd 2018 by Purpose Prevails Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Yuki's Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yuki's Luck

Rosie J.
May 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Romance Lovers
I like the writing style of this author but this story is too short and ends at 57 percent. The rest of the pages are previews along with a few sneak peeks (of the first couple of chapters) of books already written by the author.

The family dynamics in this story confused me and I had to read one particular passage several times in order to understand the family structure. Yuki and Asher aren't twins as we're lead to believe when this story begins. They are half-siblings. Yuki and Asher were born
Coco.V
Jul 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/9/2018)!💝

Blurb:
He’s stolen her heart, it’ll take luck to get it back.

Dylan Jameson is her twin’s best friend and all the things she’s not. Filthy rich, focused, and drop-dead gorgeous. And beneath it all he is a really great guy. Then he messed it all up by asking for what she cou
Lilly Charysma
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A super short and quick read, “Yuki’s Luck” is trying to change a little bit the roles. Yuki is a woman with childhood issues that keep her away from committing to a relationship, even if it is with the one and only guy she had ever had feelings for.

This time, the girl is “the player”, or at least more of a player that Dylan. He has only ever wanted her, he has held on to the hope of someday being with Yuki and making her “his girl”. If they will succeed or not, it remains to be seen.

Now, I have
Teri
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by this author and while it's a great read it's also short. Too short for me to say if I like this authors style. The story is good and without a bunch of sex to blur the story. I love a second chance romance or at least one that isn't insta love and in their case it has been a long time coming. I think with more background on the characters this could have been a 5 star read but it feels like you are dropped in the middle instead of the beginning. From what I got of the ch ...more
Ariel
Interracial Romance A to Z Challenge: Y

This was a very quick read. Too quick, actually. I feel like there's a lot missing that would have made this a complete story. As it is, it feels unfinished and I'm not sure that I want to read the sequels.

It was cute, though. A little confusing in some parts, but cute.
evette w
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay

This story had all the makings of a really good story but comes up just a tad short.Somewhere along the way this story reads like you have been dropped right in the middle.There was so much left unsaid by the writer and it would've been nice to see all the chemistry in action between the two main characters.This was a good read and there are moments you will enjoy .
Kathleen
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet romance about Yuki and Dylan. These two have been friends for years and secretly attracted to each other. One night, a little tequila and things happen, but can Yuki deal with it. Yuki has a lot of baggage. Dylan is a player but wants to make Yuki is one and only.
You'll smile when you read this.
I received this book for an honest voluntary review.
Annette
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yuki's Luck by Ja'Nese Dixon

These two are destined, he's just waiting for her to realize it. Short, sexy read. Dylan wants his woman and he's tired of patiently waiting. As luck would have it, taking their friendship to the next level is a very realistic adventure.
Winnie Bassette
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
When calls the heart

Yuki does her best the skirt around her love for her childhood friend Dylan. Dylan has never the fact that he loves Yuki . Through self reflection, help from her family and Dylan leaving, Yuki tucks her tail between her legs and goes to get her man.
Buttercup1201
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yuki is a successful career woman with love issues. She is in love with Dylan, a childhood friend. Yuki doesn't believe in giving her heart to a man but she is unsure if she should take a chance.

Well written with a storyline that anyone can relate too.
LT4BAMA
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Quick read. Kind of corny. I hope I learn more about yuki and Dylan in Asher's book
Crystal
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I personally love a BWWM story. And one that is written well is even better. And the pure romance is just heart catching. Dylan is definitely going to have his hands full with Yuki. Great job
Sammie Shorter
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet

Dylan knew what he wanted and at the proper time he claimed Yuki. This was a very short story. Would last 've to read more about this couple.
monicabrown
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

This was a cute one. I like the fact Thatcher always had feelings for her... The grew up together and ended up as loved cause he had a crush all those years...
Nancy  L Thompson
May 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Enjoyable Story

This was an ok story. Very mild characters. I'd call this book "sweet". Not enough drama for me....sorry. But if real another book from this author
Sonya
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like this book-short and sweet with a bit of a twist.
yasmine johnson
Mar 05, 2019
T M Hill
Mar 04, 2019
SD
rated it did not like it
Aug 31, 2018
Lanie Sanders
May 13, 2018
Tas
May 11, 2018
Ja’Nese Dixon pens tales of romance in various subgenres. But her favorites are the ones that manage to keep readers sitting on the edge of their seats lying to themselves about reading “just one more chapter”.

She is an avid reader and coffee drinker, who also loves to run, cook, and craft. Her ultimate goal as a writer is to give you a little “staycation” with every story.

Ja’Nese calls Houston h

Smith Pact Duo (3 books)
  • Asher's Sonnet (Smith Pact Duo Book 2)
  • Smith Surprise (Smith Pact Duo Book 3)