Start by marking “Heartstruck (The Love Curse #2)” as Want to Read:
Heartstruck (The Love Curse #2)

Heartstruck

(The Love Curse #2)

The gods are gone.
The people have forgotten them.
But sixteen-year-old Rachel Patel can't forget - the gods control her life, or more specifically, her love life.

Being a Hedoness, one of a strong group of women descended from Greek God Eros, makes true love impossible for Rachel. She wields the power of that magical golden arrow, and with it, the promise to take the will
Published July 11th 2019 by Hodder Children's Books

Start your review of Heartstruck (The Love Curse #2)
Grüffeline
Der Schreibstil war okay, aber mehr auch nicht. Die Figuren waren teilweise einfach nur nervig und man hat das Gefühl, dass alles auf der Stelle tritt. Dazu fehlten mir einige Erklärungen, denn ich konnte einiges nicht nachvollziehen. Insgesamt wenig überzeugend, aber okay.
Gavin
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
“I know what it’s like to exist between two worlds, never belonging in either. Not black or white but the grey between. It’s lonely at times, living in that shadow.” (p. 297)

Firstly a huge thank you to the publisher for sending me the sequel to Arrowheart because I’ve been dying to read the follow-up since finishing the first book in the Love Curse series.

I bloody loved it. What a ride. Oh man, this is gonna be a spoiler-free review so I’m gonna have to dance around plot points here but there
Kayleigh
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like I've been reading this book forever but I finally managed to finish it!
I think I enjoyed this one as much as the first one.
There's a lot to keep to you on your toes, you don't know who Rachel can trust and there's some heartbreak thrown in too!

Definitely worth reading if you like strong female leads, Greek mythology and a bit of a love story!
Karen Whittard
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this very original feel good, funny and romantic teen read. Which in my opinion is perfect for any age. Wether you are a teen/young adult or adult. I really enjoyed it and it had me laughing aloud at many points.
 Ela's Welt der Bücher
Hier konnte mich der zweite Teil auch nicht so richtig überzeugen. Es war teilweise langatmig und ich habe lange gebraucht um es zu lesen.
3 Sterne
CrazyCat (Alex)
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved the mix between Greek mythology, romantic and humor. Even if it's YA, this book is the perfect read for all ages. I laughed, sighed and really enjoyed the story.
I chose to read this book and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased. Thanks to NetGalley and Hachette Children's Group!
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
I did don’t realise this was a sequel when I requested but it in no way affected my enjoyment of the story. It was a great summer romantic read, a lovely YA offering, very funny and perfect for any age

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Aoife
Jul 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I didn't know this was a sequel when I started it, as the synopsis doesn't mention it. It made things very confusing as I tried to understand what was happening and who all these characters were. The story was not bad, but I was struggling so much to figure out who everyone was and how they related to each other that all the emotional beats fell flat...it didn't really bother me that Ben may or may not have been betraying Rachel, because I had no investment in their relationship.

If you've read
Clara Sweeney
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I had no idea with was a part of a series though and even though some parts were a little confusing it didn't make the book any less enjoyable. I have now started book one and that is pretty good too!
Megan Elizabeth
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I waited for this book to come out after reading Arrowheart. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. The continuation of her story is perfect. I love that the heroine is fighting for herself first. Truly an inspirational story! I can't wait to read more of Rebecca Sky's book!
Sabrina
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reziexemplare
Meine Meinung:

Was soll ich sagen, ich hab mich wirklich sehr auf die Fortsetzung gefreut.
Die ersten 150 waren wirklich gut zu lesen, irgendwann hat es sich nur noch gezogen wie Kaugummi bis dann auf einmal wieder richtig Action abging. So schnell wie die Handlungen in diesem Buch statt gefunden haben kam ich manchmal gar nicht hinterher.
Trotzdem muss ich wirklich sagen das mir der zweite Teil wirklich gut gefallen hat.
Die Handlungen waren nachvollziehbar und es hat wirklich Spaß gemacht das
Francesca
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Had just finished Arrow Heart and dove right into Heart Struck. Arrow Heart left us where Rachel did the unthinkable and broke her curse but that may have not been for the best! She was immediately scooped up by the Committee and held captive. After getting exactly what she had wanted, seems like her whole life is falling apart worse than before. So many unexpected twists and revelations that I did NOT see coming at all! Great continuation from Arrow Heart! I hope there is a third novel, I ...more
Sarahs_Leseliebe
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: gelesen
Nach dem tollen Auftakt der Love Curse Reihe habe ich mich total auf die Fortsetzung gefreut und musste nun ein ganzes Jahr auf den zweiten Teil Gefährliche Küssewarten. Erschienen ist das Paperback am 24.06.2019 bei heyne>fliegt. Das Cover passt sich stilmäßig Band eins an und gefällt mir optisch sehr gut.

Hier noch einmal der Hinweis, dass es sich bei diesem Buch um einen zweiten Teil handelt und im weiteren Verlauf Spoiler auf Teil eins Lieben verboten folgen.

Nachdem Rachel am Ende des
Books.Mytruepassion

Eingestellt von books my true passion Samstag, Juli 27, 2019
Rezension zu Love Curse Band 2

"Love Curse - Gefährliche Küsse"
(Werbung)

Autorin: Rebecca Sky
Verlag: Heyne fliegt
Seitenzahl: 384
Preis: 14,00
ISBN: 978-3453272194
Kaufen

Inhalt
Als Nachfahrin des Liebesgottes Eros bricht Rachel den Willen und das Herz jedes Jungen, dessen Weg sie kreuzt. Doch als sie Ben trifft, lehnt Rachel sich gegen ihr Schicksal auf: Sie will ihn nicht durch ihre magische Gabe
AnnaSalvatore
Ganze Rezension: https://annasalvatoresbuchblog.blogsp...

MEINUNG
Die Handlung knüpft nahtlos an das Ende des 1. Bandes an. Ich hatte das Ende noch gut im Kopf, daher war der Wiedereinstieg nicht schwer. Auch das allgemeine Thema mit der griechischen Mythologie und den Liebesgöttinen mag ich nach wie vor sehr.

Der Schreibstil ist ebenfalls wieder gut zu lesen, viele Dialoge, jugendliche Sprache. Schnell pflügt man durch die Seiten. Also, so weit, so gut.

Aber nun kommt das berühmt berüchtigte
Kapitelliebe
Band 2 war leider nicht so toll. Es war sehr langatmig, weshalb ich nur träge voran kam. Rachel mochte ich aber sehr, sehr gerne und auch Ben war okay.
Rebekka Arrow
May 21, 2018
Caro
May 24, 2018
Rebecca Sky
May 24, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Mew
Aug 19, 2018
Lory Blackbeak
Aug 20, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Wrong Release Date 1 9 Jun 27, 2019 01:47PM

• Flying High (Hailee & Chase, #2)
  • Pan's Labyrinth: The Labyrinth of the Faun
  • Burning Bridges (Fletcher University #1)
  • Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Hope Again (Again, #4)
  • Reaching Gavin (Good Girls Don't, #3)
  • The Bone Garden
  • Das ewige Feuer (Izara, #1)
  • Dark Wild Night (Wild Seasons, #3)
  • Kiss Me Once
  • Left to Fate - Die Ausgesetzten
  • The Deathless Girls
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)
  • Fall (VIP, #3)
  • Show me the Stars (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #1)
  • New Tricks (Redwood Ridge #3)
  • Moonlight Seduction (de Vincent, #2)
Fat Feminist. Author. Dog Enthusiast.

Rep Sarah Hornsley of The Bent Agency.
www.RebeccaSky.com

The Love Curse (2 books)
  • Arrowheart (The Love Curse #1)