Start by marking “A Thorned Rose in the Sand” as Want to Read:
A Thorned Rose in the Sand

A Thorned Rose in the Sand

When life in a big U.S. city becomes too much, Stevie Jones decides to live her wildest dream - compete against the tough guys in a motorcycle rally across Morocco. But the real excitement is found away from the race track, in the shifting sands of the desert.

After his studies in London, Ragab has returned to the nomadic lifestyle of his Bedouin family and the majestic sil
Published May 7th 2018 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Thorned Rose in the Sand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Thorned Rose in the Sand

Start your review of A Thorned Rose in the Sand
Janis F
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BRAVO to Lea on her 15th Story!!

I loved both Stevie and Ragab!! Stevie is a motorcycle racer who is tough as nails, completely independent and has no trouble competing with the boys. She takes on a race in the Sahara desert where she meets up with Ragab. Neither one really wants to fall for the other but this is a Lea Bronsen book so Yes, they absolutely do. I enjoyed this couple, the desert aspects, the cultural aspects and the story.
If you haven't read any of Lea's work, you really should. S
Elyzabeth VaLey
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to beta read A Thorned Rose in the Sand and can't recommend it enough. This book has it all. A whirlwind romance, an exotic location and sweet and sizzling moments expertly penned in Lea Bronsen's writing style, which easily drew me into a world radically different from my own.

Ragab is a smart, considerate and sensitive young man. There's something about him that just squeezed my heart and wouldn't let go. Steve on the other hand is headstrong, resolute and sees the world in a way wh
Katherine Wyvern
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all, make sure you clear your schedule before reading this because you will want to drop everything and book the first flight to Morocco, and that can be inconvenient you have other plans. The setting of this comes so deliciously to life, you want to go and see the bazaars, the dunes, eat the scrumptious food ... meet the hotties.
Oh yes, the hotties. Ragab, deary me *fans herself*.
And Stevie! I know nothing, absolutely nothing about motorbikes or rallies, but I immediately related to th
June Robards
Apr 05, 2019
Olalekan
Jun 08, 2019
Lea Bronsen
Dec 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: published
Sahaam
May 06, 2020
Jairo Chompski
May 14, 2020
Award-winning author Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between romantic suspenses, dark erotic romances, and crime thrillers.

She's signed with Evernight Publishing, Decadent Publishing, and Insatiable Press.

News & Interviews