Start by marking “Love (Things That Matter #3)” as Want to Read:
Love (Things That Matter #3)

Love

(Things That Matter #3)

The conclusion of Paige and Caleb's story

Paige
Caleb and I were done keeping secrets from each other. Everything needed to be resolved before his trial; first and foremost, the depth of deceit we’d failed to unravel. The stakes were higher. And as our past, present, and future collided, we should be on the same page. But what if I knew something that would destroy him, and
Published January 30th 2019 by NLM Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love

BookLover
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To say I have been anticipating the end of this trilogy is an understatement. Caleb and Paige makes the pages burn due to the intensity between them. These 2 amazing characters have been through more than the average Joe. They have become stronger because of it. In the end, love and family wins. Between the two of them, they have paid their dues and overcome the past. She is one tough lady who always stands up for her man. He always protects his lady, no matter what he has to do.
The family they
Becky Rendon
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You know that ridiculous giddy feeling of completion you get when a story makes you so happy your insides smile. I'm rocking that right now. I am smiling, I'm happy ,and nothing bad is going to happen...any more.

Love is an intense and worthwhile journey. Trust and Hope have brought us to this point but Love...Love makes it all perfect.

Casey Diam had me throughly entertained throughout this trilogy. The greedy bookwhore in me wants some extra books about certain best friends....I'm just saying..
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

description
This book highlighted why I am not particularly fond of one couple's story being dragged out over several books. When I started this book, I was completely and utterly confused because I had ZERO recollection of what happened in the previous book. It would have been helpful if there had been a summary chapter at the start. The other issue I had (and it is the same issue I had with book two), is it again felt like it was filled with a bunch of filler. Nothing of interest happened for most of this
Carla Bulian
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Que tiro foi esse?”
Que final de série maravilhosa!
No meio do caminho apareceram alguns percalços, mas nada que tirasse o brilho desse livro.
Vale a leitura.
Jessica
I received this wonderful series through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. I can't stop raving or talking about this series. The first book caught my eye by the cover and I'm so happy it did. For now on this author will be one that I will keep an eye out on. Shocking that I haven't heard of this series before its a must read.

Now in Love oh man we can see Caleb wanting to be worthy of someones love. He never had anyone care about him before. Now he has this unique family of friends and
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-Christy

Read full series review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Casey Diam
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
OMG Love Things That Matter #3 is LIVE!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2CP7YWa
Amazon Universal Link: getbook.at/TTM3

I am absolutely still in love with Paige and Caleb, and I can't wait for you to read their conclusion!

Have you started the binge?
If not you can start here

Trust (Things That Matter #1) by Casey Diam

Trust (Things That Matter #1)
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2SjBU33
Universal Link: getbook.at/Book1Trust

Hope (Things That Matter #2)
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2RjQx9s
Universal Link: getbook.at/Book2Hope

Love (Things That Matter #3)
Cee Cee Houston
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Love-ing stars.
You know the saying: good things come to those that wait? Yeah, that’s exactly how this book makes me feel. It may only have been six months since the ‘Things That Matter’ series began when Trust first landed in my kindle and debut author Casey Diam preceded to blow my mind with the intricacies that she wrote with that first spine-tingling tale.
And, before we go any further, please be aware that this is NOT a standalone book. You have to have read first Trust and then Hope be
Sassy Southern
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
This is a series and the books must be read in order. I would highly recommend not reading this review if you have not read the other books in the series.
Caleb Sawyer has committed crimes in the past but it doesn’t mean he is guilty of what he is currently in jail for. He is worried about the safety of his girlfriend, Paige Wells, as well as his grandparents and close friends. When Caleb’s grandparents hire him a lawyer he knows he has to act fast before his father, Alex Connor finds t
Danielle Wormald
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with this series from the first book, Hope. I was blown away it was Casey’s debut novel and I’ve been so eager for this series to complete. I’m now sad to see the end of it but happy as Caleb and Paige get their HEA.

The plot has been intense from the beginning to end and the conclusion is no different. The twists and mysteries have you on the edge of your seat. And until Alex Connor is caught and stopped, Paige and Caleb are always looking over their shoulder before they can settl
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love is book 3 in the Things That Matter series, so you MUST READ Trust (Book 1), and Hope (Book 2) FIRST AND IN ORDER! Seriously, Caleb & Paige have been through so much, and it's not over yet when Love started out. You know when a final book comes, everything is bigger, and the amazing Casey Diam certainly didn't disappoint in that department. But I want to touch on something that really made her stand out, the villains POV...that's not usually included in most stories, and I found that I ...more
CK
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final chapter to 3 book series. I have to say that this series grabbed me from the very start. In fact - I haven’t been able to read another book until i completed this book! Loved how this final chapter answered all my questions from book 2, hope. More importantly the passion, chemistry and the intensity did not disappoint. Yes. There is a hea - and one that I’ve read over and over again. Fantastic job!
Ginger
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent ending to an intriguing trilogy. As soon as I read the first couple of pages, I instantly fell back into the intense, heart pounding world of Caleb and Paige. Family is a big theme in this story and it is a fitting way to end this series. After all of the heartbreak and suffering that these two characters have been through, their HEA is a wonderful thing to read. 4.5 stars
Enakshi - The E-Book Addict
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG!!!!
Guys this book. THIS SERIES Y'ALL DEFINITELY WANNA READ THIS.
Im a mess. I loved Caleb and Paige from the start man... Finishing a series that you love is always so hard!
I really really enjoyed the writing the twists and damn there were so many amazing things in there.
But the main thing is GET THIS BOOK WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!

*Voluntarily recieved an ARC in exchange for an honest review
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5+ Stars!

What. An. Ending! This story was so addictive and totally absorbing. The writing is fabulous! I have adored this whole ‘Things That Matter series’ but Love has blown me away. I was choking on my emotions, smiling, crying and at times my heart was racing so hard I thought I was going to pass out! I finally got the answers I needed but, boy did I have to go through some serious emotional stuff to get there.

Caleb and Paige are going to be hard to forget and the other characters really nee
Caitlin Audet
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

The wait is over to see how everything plays out for Caleb and Paige in Love, the conclusion to the thrilling Things That Matter series by Casey Diam. So much has gone on throughout the first two books and still I have not gotten my fill. I love how Casey Diam has written in such a way that no matter how much time has passed, you can pick up the next book and instantly be right back into the story. These characters have a way of sticking with y
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this phenomenal trilogy, and what a perfect and absorbing conclusion to Paige and Caleb’s story this is. Unanswered questions are answered, and this is an emotional and intense read which had twists throughout. No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a beautifully written flawless story, which this talented author has done a fantastic job in penning. This story grabbed me from the very beginning, and I just know that a major book ...more
Kasey Marie
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been so eager for book three now since I devoured the first two, and thank you Casey, you did not disappoint!

Love is everything I wanted it to be and so much more. I have loved Paige and Caleb from the start and the ending of their story couldn't have been anymore perfect.

Casey did such a great job bringing her characters to life. I laughed right along with them, they drove me to the edge of my seat in suspense, and I found myself tearing up more than once.

This was the finale that Paige a
Bookishly
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I loved it!

It was the perfect way to wrap up this intense series.
Kasey McCarthy
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Caleb and Paige had several things in common including wanted Alex Conner to pay for what he had done to both. They love each other very much but will it last? Would either of them get what they wanted?
Juli Hall
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing ending to this series. Paige and Caleb went through some really bad stuff in their lives but with their love for each other and their family and friends they came out on top. I highly recommend this series. Definitely in my top reads.
Vicki
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just a great series!

I had ever read any of this authors works before. Let me just say that I read the first two books in this series in the same day. They were so intriguing I couldn’t put them down. If you are looking for some interesting reading by all means give the series a try. It won’t disappoint..
Rebecca Austin
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
I was really looking forward to the conclusion of this series but at the same time I knew I didn’t want parts of it to end as I have really enjoyed the characters in the books.

Caleb knew he was guilty of doing certain things from the time he spent working for his father but he also knew that he was going to do what it took to bring his father down. I thought Caleb was a great character and he was torn between his past and his present and when he discovered a person from his past was still alive
Holly Jolly
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After all that running and hiding from Alex Connor while the FBI tried to find him before he found Caleb and Paige they finally found him and let’s just say he got what he deserved . Caleb got to finally meet his mom Olivia and his long lost sister Anna , Paige got pregnant with twins Zoe and Zane 💕😁👶 even tho Caleb wasn’t able to be at the birth bc he had to spend Eighteen months after he was released he was so thrilled to be apart of his two sweet baby’s life :) in the end Paige was a FBI like ...more
Antonaya Garner
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Read

This book had excitement, thrill but always kept you guessing. The ending was perfect. The author could end it here or start an entirely new book! Can't wait to see what's next!
Sheila Mckay
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending

Loved this series, it had everything, mystery, romance, sex, suspense, I read the first book as a freebie but bought the other 2 as I got drawn to the characters and the unfolding story.
Lala
May 27, 2019
Jezelle Gay
Feb 04, 2019
Mallory
rated it did not like it
May 27, 2019
Mona
May 20, 2019
Some years ago, Casey rediscovered her passion for writing and hasn’t stopped writing since. She writes sexy, funny, sweet, and emotional stories that are a bit more in depth, but so much fun to read.

Questions, comments, or updates on her books . . . Reach out to her, she loves to hear from her readers.

Reader group: http://bit.ly/CaseysGroup

Facebook: www.facebook.com/caseydiam

Newsletter: https://w

Things That Matter (3 books)
  • Trust (Things That Matter #1)
  • Hope (Things That Matter #2)