Start by marking “Your Honor” as Want to Read:
Your Honor

Your Honor

There are no accidents. People cross paths for a reason.
I’m not sure why ours crossed but within a second, I realized, she could destroy everything.
There’s a code of ethics in some professions where certain relationships are frowned upon.
She’s the prosecutor. I’m the judge. Sleeping with her is all sorts of hell no!
Ethic review boards could remove me from the bench—as in
Kindle Edition
Published May 2018

To ask other readers questions about Your Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Honor

Start your review of Your Honor
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Amber
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"There's a code of ethics in some professions where certain relationships are frowned upon.' -if reading that on the back covered didn't get me excited to read this book.

Lucy has been going to law school for past few years. She hasn't been out partying it up as focused on finishing school and getting job as assistant district attorney. So she decides to let loose with her best friend Henley. Yes Henley is the type of friend who speaks it how it is makes you laugh as the reader but embarrasses y
Babel
I’d never encountered a romance where the main character was a judge, so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to read this. The very hot male character is the judge in question, and he reflects the title’s double entendre with style. After all, Your Honor is about his profession and his moral compass.

Both characters struggle with the imposition of the law against their romantic entanglement. They fight their attraction with titanic efforts which meant lots of tension, angst and strained longing.

It
CeeJay Daisy
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤️🌼🔥COURT IS NOW IN SESSION❤️🌼🔥
YOUR HONOR is the first book I’ve read by Kristi Pelton, and it is the beginning of a long relationship...This book sucked me in from the very beginning, and I couldn’t put it down until the final page....❤️🌼🔥
Judge Jenner Weber and fresh out of law school and virginal Lucy Edwards randomly meet and spend the night together...sort of...And, they get a big surprise when their next session of court convenes...❤️🌼🔥
Kristi Pelton has written an intelligent, sexy book, wi
Tera Chastain  (Co-Creator of The Book Bistro)
Welcome to the Jungle

This good was fantastic ...Lucy is unique ..funny..
driven...Jenner is alpha ..astute...commanding and sexy ...together they were magic...
~~But I’m the judge, Lucy. I’m held to a higher standard. I’m the one that has to say no. I’m the one that has to back down. I’m the one who has to draw the line.”~~
I was thoroughly entertained ...this book held my attention from beginning to end ...highly recommended read!!
Zaney
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*****ALERT*** Finally something different!
I've gotten tired of the same story lines over and over. Every book seems like the next. This one was so different. Thank God. Judge and prosecutor was hot AF story and i loved the tension between Jenner and Lucy. I could have used a little more sex but this book was fantastic. Smart. Intelligent. Sexy. Page turner.
Becky
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bought the book this morning. Read it in a few hours. I've read most all of Kristi Pelton's book and this maybe was my favorite. The tension is unbelievable. I LOVED IT Wish the epi would have been a little longer but it's all good! ...more
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

Wow...i got completely sucked in and couldn't put this book down. I finished this in one sitting! I was recommended this book and new to me author. What a great storyline and characters in this story. Definitely will be looking up other books from this author.
bia
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Escrita imatura, achei meh
Madison
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, chick-lit
5/5 Stars!

Another awesome story by Kristi Pelton! Every time she writes a book, I just can't get enough of it.

The story of Jenner and Lucy starts as a whirlwind romance that then turns very complicated due to their jobs and the code of ethics that comes with them. I couldn't put this book down until I found out what was going to happen next!

I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romance novel!
Ruby Ap.
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Just started reading author's work and liked it :)
I'm going to be honest, this is the first time I read something from Kristi Pelton but I can seriously say that I don't regret taking the chance on reading this :)

This is completely different from the other stories I've read before but it's a good different ;) It's sort of a forbidden HOT tryst affair between a judge, Jenner and a prosecutor, Lucy and in their journey to their HEA is complicated. There are twists, secrets, the hiding of their attraction to one another and then later on their bei
Nicole
May 13, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 ⭐s

Your Honor is a tennis match that has my head swiveling with the constant back and forth emtional interactions between the hero, Jenner and the heroine, Lucy. Their story is passion-driven, angst-filled, and absolutely forbidden.

World-weary Jenner is a cynic and a stoic whose ice-covered heart begins thawing the moment he meets Lucy. The result of defrosting that long frozen organ is a true treasure. Jenner transforms into the loving, thoughtful man we only catch glimpses of in the opening
Nikki
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Kristi Pelton and it definitely won’t be my last. I loved this book! The characters in this book are absolutely amazing. They hold your attention from the first page right until the last page. The story is emotionally wrecking; it talks about a very sensitive topic and gives light to Lucy’s character.
Jenner is a headstrong judge who’s father is a supreme judge. His life has been directed from his father. When Jenner’s father discovers Lucy in his life he goes to Lucy to
Sunny Shelly Reads
Your Honor is a super steamy, sexy forbidden romance between a judge and a prosecutor. Of all the forbidden workplace romance I've read -- and the list is quite long! -- I've never read a book where the hero is a judge before!

The attraction between Jenner and Lucy is intense, right from the moment of their random meeting. When Lucy walks into his courtroom a few days later, the shock of the situation hits them both, yet they can't help the attraction and connection between them. What follows is
Lynn Stifle
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. This is a new author to me, and I’ll most certainly will be checking out more of Kristi’s books. This book is steamy and a forbidden romance between a prosecutor and a judge. The attraction between Jenner and Lucy is immediate and so intense upon their first meeting. You can imagine the surprise when Lucy walks into the courtroom that they both felt, it still doesn’t stop their attraction to each other, even when they know it’s against a conflict of ethics. This is such an ama ...more
Alexandria
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved Lucy and Jenner. Lucy just graduated law school having one last horray before starting her new job. When she meets Jenner in at the club they hit it of immediately. Jenner has some odd little quirks. when finding that Lucy is now a lawyer who cases he preside over things get a lot more complicated between them. Lucy is still struggling with her past for abuse from her mother. Jenner was often cold at some points when dealing with Lucy because he was worried about how it would effect their ...more
B.B. McNeil
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
O.M.G. another HOT book!

Okay I have read several books by Kristi Pelton and I so love her method of writing. This book had me wrapped up in every moment with Jenner and Lucy. How they met...hilarious. How they met again...crazy! Every moment from there on...juicy! This is a great job once again showing a great love story with some hot tension between them by this writer! I hope you have another one ready for release soon Kristi!
Carmel's Addictive Nighttime Reads
A code that must be adhered to but then romance chemistry pulls two people in. What must you do to solve this situation? Does love win through over a career?

A powerful moving story with such emotion and strength, at times unable to know what is going to happen.

A must read and brand new author which I loved.
Reah  Foxx
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Justice may be blind, but the chemistry between this judge and assistant attorney is anything but blind! HOT!!! The h is quirky, lovable and relatable. There are some definitely hilarious parts, but also some very real heartfelt moments! This was my first read by Kristi Pelton and will not be my last!
Jaime Reynolds
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new to me author that I will certainly read again. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this intense, forbidden romance. Two characters insanely attracted to one another with a code of ethics between them leaves you wondering what is going to happen. I am so glad I took a chance on this story and look forward to reading more by this author.
Michelle Rene
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are few book that you read and immediately want to read again, but Your Honor is one of those books. Like all of Kristie Pelton's books, I loved Jenner and Lucy story. Your Honor is forbidden, fun and heartwarming. Definitely a must read. ...more
Amy Barber
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun story

Well written, great characters, solid story with a happily ever after, really loved the epilogue. A judge and an assistant DA....but they didn't know, then there are feelings and complications, a typical story but the details are good. I enjoyed it.
Judi Halpern
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

When you have a sexy judge and a young assistant DA there are sparks. The attraction is sizzling and the chemistry is hot.
Julie
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sonal
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super sexy hot story with a drool worthy judge and a sassy attorney. Absolutely loved it!!
Taznim
May 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Didn’t like any of the drama in this book...
Shavana BeanieBrain Merrick
Professionalism, angst, love. Which wins? Fav quote: "Before I knew what I was missing. Before I found you. Before I fell in love with you. Before I lost you." ...more
Mickie
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
When fate seems to be on your side, and then playing a cruel joke, but proves that fate knows best. They met by chance, but then their careers throw them together, and not in a good way. Now they must choose to follow their chemistry or follow the oaths they took.

This book had me holding it close as well as throwing it across the room, with a few “ABOUT TIME”s mixed in.
Amanda A
Jul 19, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Filthy Rich (Filthy Rich, #1)
  • Commander in Chief (White House, #2)
  • To Have and to Hate
  • The Heartbreaker
  • Throne of Vengeance (Throne Duet, #2)
  • Replay
  • Love Under Quarantine
  • Ruthless Monarch: A Billionaire Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
  • Clutch Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Beyond the Bases (Out of Reach #1)
  • Filthy Firefighter (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Invitation
  • Southern Heat (Southern Series, #6)
  • Corrupt Kingdom
  • Perfect Embrace (Mason Creek #8)
  • Ruthless Noble (The Royalty Crew, #2)
  • Behind the Lens (Home in Carson, #1)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
HI! The Just One of the Guys series was my first writing experience. I love writing romance. I struggle writing sex… But usually like the end product. I think…

I work part-time as a probation officer for juveniles. But i spend the majority of my time with two of the most freakishly awesome boys ever...MY two sons!

I am a huge Kansas Jayhawk fan, Oregon Duck fan and Chicago Cubs! I'm deliciously ad

News & Interviews

There's something so special about each class of debut YA authors; after all, young adult fiction is all about the hopefulness of new...