Start by marking “Your Honor” as Want to Read:
Your Honor

Your Honor

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
There are no accidents. People cross paths for a reason.
I’m not sure why ours crossed but within a second, I realized, she could destroy everything.
There’s a code of ethics in some professions where certain relationships are frowned upon.
She’s the prosecutor. I’m the judge. Sleeping with her is all sorts of hell no!
Ethic review boards could remove me from the bench—as in
Kindle Edition
Published May 2018

To ask other readers questions about Your Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Honor

Leonor
May 17, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Amber
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"There's a code of ethics in some professions where certain relationships are frowned upon.' -if reading that on the back covered didn't get me excited to read this book.

Lucy has been going to law school for past few years. She hasn't been out partying it up as focused on finishing school and getting job as assistant district attorney. So she decides to let loose with her best friend Henley. Yes Henley is the type of friend who speaks it how it is makes you laugh as the reader but embarrasses y
Babel
I’d never encountered a romance where the main character was a judge, so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to read this. The very hot male character is the judge in question, and he reflects the title’s double entendre with style. After all, Your Honor is about his profession and his moral compass.

Both characters struggle with the imposition of the law against their romantic entanglement. They fight their attraction with titanic efforts which meant lots of tension, angst and strained longing.

It
CeeJay Daisy
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤🌼🔥COURT IS NOW IN SESSION❤🌼🔥
YOUR HONOR is the first book I’ve read by Kristi Pelton, and it is the beginning of a long relationship...This book sucked me in from the very beginning, and I couldn’t put it down until the final page....❤🌼🔥
Judge Jenner Weber and fresh out of law school and virginal Lucy Edwards randomly meet and spend the night together...sort of...And, they get a big surprise when their next session of court convenes...❤🌼🔥
Kristi Pelton has written an intelligent, sexy book, with a
Tera Chastain  (Co-Creator of The Book Bistro)
Welcome to the Jungle

This good was fantastic ...Lucy is unique ..funny..
driven...Jenner is alpha ..astute...commanding and sexy ...together they were magic...
~~But I’m the judge, Lucy. I’m held to a higher standard. I’m the one that has to say no. I’m the one that has to back down. I’m the one who has to draw the line.”~~
I was thoroughly entertained ...this book held my attention from beginning to end ...highly recommended read!!
Zaney
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*****ALERT*** Finally something different!
I've gotten tired of the same story lines over and over. Every book seems like the next. This one was so different. Thank God. Judge and prosecutor was hot AF story and i loved the tension between Jenner and Lucy. I could have used a little more sex but this book was fantastic. Smart. Intelligent. Sexy. Page turner.
Becky
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bought the book this morning. Read it in a few hours. I've read most all of Kristi Pelton's book and this maybe was my favorite. The tension is unbelievable. I LOVED IT Wish the epi would have been a little longer but it's all good!
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

Wow...i got completely sucked in and couldn't put this book down. I finished this in one sitting! I was recommended this book and new to me author. What a great storyline and characters in this story. Definitely will be looking up other books from this author.
Madison
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, chick-lit
5/5 Stars!

Another awesome story by Kristi Pelton! Every time she writes a book, I just can't get enough of it.

The story of Jenner and Lucy starts as a whirlwind romance that then turns very complicated due to their jobs and the code of ethics that comes with them. I couldn't put this book down until I found out what was going to happen next!

I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romance novel!
Ruby Ap.
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Just started reading author's work and liked it :)
I'm going to be honest, this is the first time I read something from Kristi Pelton but I can seriously say that I don't regret taking the chance on reading this :)

This is completely different from the other stories I've read before but it's a good different ;) It's sort of a forbidden HOT tryst affair between a judge, Jenner and a prosecutor, Lucy and in their journey to their HEA is complicated. There are twists, secrets, the hiding of their attraction to one another and then later on their bei
Sunny Shelly Reads
Your Honor is a super steamy, sexy forbidden romance between a judge and a prosecutor. Of all the forbidden workplace romance I've read -- and the list is quite long! -- I've never read a book where the hero is a judge before!

The attraction between Jenner and Lucy is intense, right from the moment of their random meeting. When Lucy walks into his courtroom a few days later, the shock of the situation hits them both, yet they can't help the attraction and connection between them. What follows is
Valytrice
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
O.M.G. another HOT book!

Okay I have read several books by Kristi Pelton and I so love her method of writing. This book had me wrapped up in every moment with Jenner and Lucy. How they met...hilarious. How they met again...crazy! Every moment from there on...juicy! This is a great job once again showing a great love story with some hot tension between them by this writer! I hope you have another one ready for release soon Kristi!
Amy Barber
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun story

Well written, great characters, solid story with a happily ever after, really loved the epilogue. A judge and an assistant DA....but they didn't know, then there are feelings and complications, a typical story but the details are good. I enjoyed it.
Judi Halpern
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

When you have a sexy judge and a young assistant DA there are sparks. The attraction is sizzling and the chemistry is hot.
Sonal
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super sexy hot story with a drool worthy judge and a sassy attorney. Absolutely loved it!!
Taznim
May 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Didn’t like any of the drama in this book...
Amanda A
Birgit
May 19, 2018
Savannah Moore
Jul 03, 2018
HI! The Just One of the Guys series was my first writing experience. I love writing romance. I struggle writing sex… But usually like the end product. I think…

I work part-time as a probation officer for juveniles. But i spend the majority of my time with two of the most freakishly awesome boys ever...MY two sons!

I am a huge Kansas Jayhawk fan, Oregon Duck fan and Chicago Cubs! I'm deliciously ad