Start by marking “Hot for His Girl” as Want to Read:
Hot for His Girl

Hot for His Girl

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Andonia “Andi” Schwartz is the kind of gal you love to hate. Snarky, skinny, and jaded, Andi’s goodness lies hidden beneath her sharp edges. But it’s there . . . this independent single mom has it going on.

Reid Fellows is a lovable dude. Bespectacled tenure-track statistics professor by day, shirtless blogger by night, he’s a catch on paper and easy on the eyes.

Andi wields
ebook
Expected publication: October 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hot for His Girl, please sign up.

D.M.
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Andi is a single mum who makes a living blogging. Her writing has become popular due to its sassy style and brutal honesty. She is the UnAffectionate blogger. Being nice in the blog world didn't pay her bills. In real life her speech is more censored. She loves her daughter and blogging means she doesn't have to work the 9-5. It's hard work but pays the bills and gives her freedom. She keeps her real life and her online life separate until her sister asks her to check out a new man blog. Now she ...more
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Sep 08, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc-books
➳Talk about covergasm?! AND SURPRISE BOOK MAIL! I am finally diving into this beauty and I cannot wait to enjoy it...

➳ARC kindly provided by the publicist in exchange for an honest review coming closer to release date...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Single mum meets a cute guy who she thinks it totally out of her league – this was the hook and I was caught ☺

Andi is an anonymous blogger, she used to be a ‘mum blogger’ talking about her every day life but soon discovered that there was more interaction with followers if she was more scathing or controversial so she became the UAB – Unaffectionate Blogger. She is popular enough to make a living that supports her and her daughter. Her ex is a deadbeat guy who walked out on them when Gabby was s
Grace
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

Once upon a time, two bloggers meet over the world wide web and IRL (in real life), developing a bond that changes everything.

This book is unlike any of the previous books I've read from the author, and I really loved this departure. There literally isn't a character in the book that I disliked.

***Andonia "Andi" Schwartz - The Unaffectionate Blogger: As the single mom to Gabby, Andi has found a way to make a living off her blog, it is her life blood. Something she clearly does well. Bu
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula, shelly
I have been a Rachel Blaufield fan since Verité and could not wait to dive into Hot for his girl. I was so intrigued by the premise and was actually in love with the originality of the story: two bloggers falling in love. I thought Reid and Andi had great chemistry and loved how sweet and nerdy he was vs. Andi's snarky and sassy personality.

While I thought this book had funny moments and the banter between Reid and Andi was on point, I did get lost in the inner monologue of the characters quite
cupcakes and bookshelves
OMG, I LOVED this enjoyable, feel good book. It was ridiculously funny and sweet and sexy without a whole load of drama. It has it's angst moments but those never consumed it. I LOVED the concept and Rachel wrote it wonderfully. It was my first book by Rachel and it won't be my last.

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much.*
Michelle Rodriguez
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-reading, rom-com
If you're a Rachel Blaufeld fan, you will know that Hot for His Girl is a totally different direction from her previous books, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. What I love most is authors taking liberties and writing out of the norm, in this case, Ms. Blaufeld wrote us a rom/com.

I was asked to BETA read very early on and after giving my thoughts, Ms. Blaufeld did me proud. I re-read it after ARCs went out and even more happy with the flow and direction this story took.

Andi is literally my
Alicia
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a funny, lovable read with just a pinch of angst tossed in, then Hot For His Girl is the book for you.

This book is a slight departure from the other books Ms. Blaufeld has written in the past and I love it just as much. I found myself laughing out loud with Andi’s wit and sass; swooning over Reid and his caring and openness; and loving Leona and her meddling. (I had to ask was a Nebby was hahaha!).

I loved their meet-cute. It was totally meant to be for these two. Being a
Amanda
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet, funny, feel good book, it wasn’t at all what I was expecting (I’ll admit I went in blind without reading the blurb, Rachel Blaufeld is an instant one click for me) but I was not disappointed. Reid is a little nerdy, a little funny and a whole lot sweet and Andi is a kick ass single mum who puts her kid above all else.

I really enjoyed this whole book and the overall lack of pointless drama. 5 stars!
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
Hot For His Girl by Rachel Blaufeld is such a sweet and enjoyable story. The simplicity of the storyline and the characters kept me interested. As a blogger myself this story had me wanting to take a look at my blog and questioning how I could put 100% into my blog.

I don't know why but I didn't feel the hate I thought I would for Andi and her unaffectionate blogging style. I understood her predicament but could have done without her lies. She gets herself in a tevy, due to the lies she tells to
Becky Wise
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a sweet story. I giggled a little here and there and got a little emotional toward the end too. This single parent read brings everything you want to the table while reading. Andi is a strong, independent and a bit of a hermit single mom. She sacrifices everything for her daughter. She is amazing and I love her sarcastic was when it comes to her blog. Once she meets Reid in person you know it's going to be a matter of time before sparks fly. I really loved the slow build to their re ...more
BriAnne Dillard
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC copy by the lovely Rachel Blaufeld, and here is my honest review. I didn’t really like this book, I LOVED it! Rachel has seriously done it again. When I started reading this book, I said “This is going to be good”! Well, it ended up being GREAT! I am giving this a “5” Star because it felt good to read it! I connected with Andi as a character because I feel I have been there before, in her shoes. I laughed out loud, I cried, and to be honest I couldn’t read fast enough. My emot ...more
Konny
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot for His Girl by Rachel Blaufeld is a full length standalone romance novel set in the world of blogging and writing.
Meet Andonia - Andi - Schwartz. She's a single mother, and owns a successful blog. She's a cynical , jaded and blunt woman.
Reid Fellows is a good guy. He works as professor at the university and his blog, Grill and Groom isn't half bad either.
Both "meet" at the web and i real life, run into each other repeatedly. But only one of them knows what the other does.
Take two bloggers a
Marina Skinner
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having never read this author before I jumped at the chance to read this story about bloggers!
It was a very entertaining rather unique story! I don’t think I’ve ever read anything like it!
I really loved the storyline and the characters that I read from beginning to end and could have kept on reading!
I love stories where you get a sense of family, of bonds of friendships and that sometimes you need to just immerse yourself in a book and come out of it feeling great!
This is such a feel good book,
Heather andrews
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reid is just a bumbling mess at times, “so? I like kids . I was a kid a long time ago. Plus, even if I didn’t like kids, I wasn’t inviting your kid to have a drink. But to clarify, I do like kids.” Reid is just a very passionate man, “I don’t give a ***t. If they don’t think it, they’re stupid. And who cares? Because it means more for me . All mine,” he says, his voice gruff and rumbly." I liked this book, I really loved Reid.
I Dont Get Sundays
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a great simple non drama filled book. You want a book to take you away and let you laugh a little, this is it. Andi and Reid are both bloggers. They blog for different reasons but both highly enjoy it. I loved the sarcasm from Andi and the fun from Reid. I loved her nosy old neighbor and the relationship built with her daughter. This book was different from others out there right now and it showed with how fast I read through it.
Nay Denise
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
This was a cute romance. Andi and Reid were just too adorable together. Gabby had me at her first few lines in the story. Totally enjoyed the beauty within this story. As a blogger myself I loved that aspect of the story as well.
Dana
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot for His Girl has it all: romance, angst, family. It hits all the right notes without being predictable. I was lucky to receive the ARC but make sure to put it on your to read list now!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author and I highly enjoyed and reccomend it.
Rachel
Sep 18, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
THANK you in advance to all the early readers and believers :) ----> CURRENTLY #2 on iBooks exclusive preorders!
I CANNOT wait for you all to read Reid and Andi's story! A departure for me from angst and heartache, this one is FUNNY and snarky.

xo, Rachel
Shasta Hope
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced  Reader Copy of this book!

Rachel writes interesting stories that connect hearts together and build a solid foundation as well. While it was super creative and nice to read it also fell a little flat. This story only resonated with me half way. First, it wasn't as detailed. Meaning that the charachters are only telling the readers part of their feelings while telling too much about their daily routine. I wanted more of a connection. More of a danger that her se
Jeannine
This is my first time reading anything by this author and I’m glad that I requested it. I thought it was an easy light read, I finished it in a couple of hours. Andi and Reid are really cute and fun together. I liked the storyline with both of them being bloggers, I’m not one so it was neat seeing all the hard work it takes. Reid is such a sweetheart. I enjoyed all the parts with him and Andi’s daughter, Gabby. I loved the epilogue. It had me smiling from ear to ear it was so stinkin’ cute!
Ratula
Shannon
Tanya
Edie
May 09, 2018
A recent poll of her readers described Rachel Blaufeld as insightful, generous, articulate, and spunky. Originally a clinical social worker, Rachel creates broken yet redeeming characters. She’s been known to turn up the angst like cranking up the heat in the dead of winter. A devout coffee drinker and doughnut eater, Rachel spends way too many hours in local coffee shops, downing the aforemention ...more

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)