Start by marking “Hot for His Girl” as Want to Read:
Hot for His Girl

Hot for His Girl

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  262 Ratings  ·  146 Reviews
Andonia “Andi” Schwartz is the kind of gal you love to hate. Snarky, skinny, and jaded, Andi’s goodness lies hidden beneath her sharp edges. But it’s there . . . this independent single mom has it going on.

Reid Fellows is a lovable dude. Bespectacled tenure-track statistics professor by day, shirtless blogger by night, he’s a catch on paper and easy on the eyes.

Andi wields
Published October 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hot for His Girl, please sign up.

Christy
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.5 stars!!!

photo IMG_2093_zpsw2znpis7.png

I've read several books by Rachel Blaufeld, and this is one of her best! I had such a good time reading this book. I didn't want to put it down. Honestly, it's the first book in a long time that I read in one sitting. Unputdownable, fun, sexy, and sweet- Hot for His Girl is a book you don't want to miss out on!

Andi was a failed mommy blogger when it was all the craze. It didn't work out for her, but she still needed a way to support her daughter. So, she decided to take a new spin
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳A touching romance that has a side of comedy, fun times, serious talks as an adult, and two bloggers who have such high standards and a chemistry filled with lust and passion...

➳ARC kindly provided by the publicist in exchange for an honest review...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
D.M.
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Andi is a single mum who makes a living blogging. Her writing has become popular due to its sassy style and brutal honesty. She is the UnAffectionate blogger. Being nice in the blog world didn't pay her bills. In real life her speech is more censored. She loves her daughter and blogging means she doesn't have to work the 9-5. It's hard work but pays the bills and gives her freedom. She keeps her real life and her online life separate until her sister asks her to check out a new man blog. Now she ...more
Tara
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this one! It made me LOL and swoon. Such a sweet, fun, and sexy book!
Kahea
***4 Stars***

The description was the lure. I mean, I do the reviewer/blogger-ish thing so that peaked my interest and when you add in the whole single parent thing I and my curiosity got the better of me. And I have to say I really enjoyed the book. I was hooked from the first page and found it to be fun and sweet, and though relatively low on angst and drama, it had just enough moments of frustration to keep things interesting until the very end.

I really liked Andi, even when there were times
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Single mum meets a cute guy who she thinks it totally out of her league – this was the hook and I was caught ☺

Andi is an anonymous blogger, she used to be a ‘mum blogger’ talking about her every day life but soon discovered that there was more interaction with followers if she was more scathing or controversial so she became the UAB – Unaffectionate Blogger. She is popular enough to make a living that supports her and her daughter. Her ex is a deadbeat guy who walked out on them when Gabby was s
Grace
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

Once upon a time, two bloggers meet over the world wide web and IRL (in real life), developing a bond that changes everything.

This book is unlike any of the previous books I've read from the author, and I really loved this departure. There literally isn't a character in the book that I disliked.

***Andonia "Andi" Schwartz aka The Unaffectionate Blogger. As the single mom to Gabby, Andi has found a way to make a living off her blog, it is her life blood. Something she clearly does well.
Nadine Bookaholic

You can see this and other Reviews I have written along with various cover reveals, excerpts, and giveaways here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

Rachel Blaufeld is a new to me author which I am finding I enjoy reading more and more these days, as it keeps things interesting because I never know what I am going to get and I have to say I was happily surprised with this little gem. We have a sweet, sexy, and fun read all in one with Hot for His Girl. I loved Andi's sassy/snarky blog posts as for Reid
Joy Novel Thoughts
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Have you ever read a book and thought, Dang it. That could be me!!

That is exactly how I felt reading Hot for His Girl. We follow the story of a single mom blogger and I instantly connected. Granted there are some major differences between the two of us, namely her blog is profitable, but I digress.

I simply adored Andi and Reid's story, he was charming and sweet, completely irresistible. He's a nerd, a man's man and can grill. He was great with Andi's daughter most of the time, the fact that he
Vanessa (nessreads)
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4 "Grill On" Stars

This book was so much goodness. It had me smiling from ear-to-ear and laughing to the point of having tears in my eyes. This a story about two bloggers, Andi and Reid. Andi, a single mom and doing what she can to support her daughter and herself. Reid, a professor who blogs on the side. Told from dual POV's, which I liked. This story had me intrigued and hooked me, anticipating what was going to happen next.

Andi and Reid were
Tracy- OMGReads
Sexy nerd meets sarcastic single mom in Hot for His Girl.

Andi is an anonymous blogger raising her daughter all alone. She’s known for wit and ability to ferret out the truth in the blogger world. She’s checking out a blog her sister mentions when the blogger himself, Professor Reid, emails her regarding blogging matters. Real life intersects and a ride of half truths, secrets and love begins.

I really enjoyed Hot for His Girl. Reid and Andi are fun and real. Their story is emotional, but funny
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula, shelly
I have been a Rachel Blaufield fan since Verité and could not wait to dive into Hot for his girl. I was so intrigued by the premise and was actually in love with the originality of the story: two bloggers falling in love. I thought Reid and Andi had great chemistry and loved how sweet and nerdy he was vs. Andi's snarky and sassy personality.

While I thought this book had funny moments and the banter between Reid and Andi was on point, I did get lost in the inner monologue of the characters quite
Jill M
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-comedy
This was an adorably cute and laugh out loud funny read. It was filled with lots of sweet fluff and steamy heat to fill your romantic heart. This was a feel good book with little angst and originality. A fun and enjoyable rom-com different than Rachel’s previous works. You’ll fall in love with Reid and Andi.
Rachel
Sep 18, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
THANK you in advance to all the early readers and believers :) ----> Where can you get Hot For His Girl?

Amazon —> https://amzn.to/2Q8aiga
iBooks —> https://apple.co/2Cz1s9l
Nook —> http://bit.ly/2xFLipr
Kobo —> http://bit.ly/2Q8WNwv

I CANNOT wait for you all to read Reid and Andi's story! A departure for me from angst and heartache, this one is FUNNY and snarky.
xo, R

xo, Rachel
cupcakes and bookshelves
OMG, I LOVED this enjoyable, feel good book. It was ridiculously funny and sweet and sexy without a whole load of drama. It has it's angst moments but those never consumed it. I LOVED the concept and Rachel wrote it wonderfully. It was my first book by Rachel and it won't be my last.

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much.*
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

As soon as I read the blurb for Hot for His Girl, I knew I had to read it. Two bloggers finding love together? One of whom was a single mom? Heck yes. It basically has my name written all over it. Plus, Rachel is an author who I'd been thinking about reading for quite awhile now, so it all just worked out. I thoroughly enjoyed Andi and Reid's story and I look forward to reading more from Rachel soon. But, back to Hot for His Girl now.

I really lik
Courtney
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I am a big fan of Rachel's work. The premise for this book is what really hooked me.

I love that Andi is critical in her blog in that she is voices what everyone else is thinking about these other bloggers but she does it anonymously. Reid has his own blog, which started off as a dare, for grilling and grooming.

These two come across one another in unexpected ways, except Reid only knows her Andi, the single mom "medical transcriptionist" and not the UAB (UnAaffectionate Blogger). Their interact
Tracy is a  Bookcraver
3 stars. When I started this book I was really enjoying it. I loved Andi's voice. She was funny and snarky and doing what she need to raise her daughter on her own. I loved Reid. He was an adorable geek who loved his blog. They kept running into each other and Reid wore Andi down (with the help of the cute daughter and nosy neighbor). Then Andi made a mountain out of a mole hill. I'm still not sure why she didn't just tell him. He loved her blog and was in contact with her alter ego about it. I ...more
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
5 Hot Stars!

Hot for his girl was a total romcom must read. This book with have you sweating and laughing all at the same time.

Andi is a famous anonymous blogger who makes a living calling out other bloggers on their lies. Reid is a college professor who started a blog on a dare, but has now grown to love it but his real life job doesn't. What happens when Reid reaches out to Andi for her help on how to deal with real life and blogging life?
Logan Hr
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it from beginning to end!!! I read it in one sitting! The story really portrays the struggles of the characters and what they go through! excellent read!
Scandal (Scandalicious Book Reviews)
TJ gave this one 4 stars on Scandalicious Book Reviews and it looks like a funny, sexy keeper!

Anas Attic  Book Blog
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it

Hot For His Girl by Rachel Blaufeld
Standalone Contemporary Romance
I was immediately drawn to Hot for His Girl by Rachel Blaufeld because it’s about bloggers. Running two blogs myself, I was excited to be able to relate to the main characters. And I totally did (Though I wish I were as successful at blogging as either one of them!).
“Here's the thing most people don't get. For us, the people of the web, relationships made behind the screen are the closest thing we have. We live in and on ou
Candyce Kirk
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Heart Stronger, but Hot For His Girl is top on the list as well. This author knows how to write lots of emotion, but also lots of humor. We meet Andi, who is a snarky blogger after trying to be the mom blogger didn't work out. She is anonymous, but makes enough money to be able to be at home with her little girl.

Reid is a statistics teacher by day and a shirtless blogger by night.The blog started off as a joke, but he has come to love writing for his blog. He stumbles upon Andi's blog wh
This_Ginger_Loves_Books (Naomi)
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
I received an ARC in return for an honest review, the words and opinions below are 100% honest and entirely my own.

I want to start off this review by saying that before I came across this book via NetGalley I had not heard of, or read any of Rachel's books. I knew nothing of her writing style, but the synopsis for this book got my attention and I just had to try my luck and request an arc! I've never been so glad I took the risk! Because oh boy! That was one hell of a read!

Hot For His Girl is a
Michelle Rodriguez
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-reading, rom-com
If you're a Rachel Blaufeld fan, you will know that Hot for His Girl is a totally different direction from her previous books, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. What I love most is authors taking liberties and writing out of the norm, in this case, Ms. Blaufeld wrote us a rom/com.

I was asked to BETA read very early on and after giving my thoughts, Ms. Blaufeld did me proud. I re-read it after ARCs went out and even more happy with the flow and direction this story took.

Andi is literally my
Avidez Literaria
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Who grills shirtless? And who looks that good while he grills and writes about It? This guy could be a model, so why's he peddling himself as a blogger?”

A single mother and dedicated to her daughter's education, who was exchanged for a cup of coffee. A friendly neighbor that greets you at the afternoon runnings and take your daughter to the candy treat on Halloween in case you can not. Do not be fooled by the tenderness of Andonia Schwartz: behind a keyboard she transformed into the mysterious
Shasta Hope
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced  Reader Copy of this book!

Rachel writes interesting stories that connect hearts together and build a solid foundation as well. While it was super creative and nice to read it also fell a little flat. This story only resonated with me half way. First, it wasn't as detailed. Meaning that the charachters are only telling the readers part of their feelings while telling too much about their daily routine. I wanted more of a connection. More of a danger that her se
Alicia
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a funny, lovable read with just a pinch of angst tossed in, then Hot For His Girl is the book for you.

This book is a slight departure from the other books Ms. Blaufeld has written in the past and I love it just as much. I found myself laughing out loud with Andi’s wit and sass; swooning over Reid and his caring and openness; and loving Leona and her meddling. (I had to ask was a Nebby was hahaha!).

I loved their meet-cute. It was totally meant to be for these two. Being a
Cee Cee Houston
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a cute, fun and light-hearted read. There was no OW/OM drama. Andi had some past history which came out fairly quickly and easily, but it wasn’t a pleasant experience for her and had left her justifiably jaded towards men. But, she had nothing to defend herself against Reid’s undeniable charm. He got around her guarded heart fairly quickly. They had some delicious chemistry but I was slightly disappointed when it came to the X-rated parts off the book as they were sorely lacking in the ...more
Christy Pastore
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhh I love this book!

Right from the beginning Blaufeld captured my attention with Hot for His Girl. Once upon a time, I was a fashion and lifestyle blogger and for me this story is jam packed with so much reality. I love Andi's snark and quick wit. I adore everything about Reid, he is definitely the kind of hero that makes a romance read. He is quite possibly Blaufeld's swooniest hero to date.

Rachel Blaufeld weaves angst like no one else and with this book she has cut her teeth with a beauti
A recent poll of her readers described Rachel Blaufeld as insightful, generous, articulate, and spunky. Originally a clinical social worker, Rachel creates broken yet redeeming characters. She’s been known to turn up the angst like cranking up the heat in the dead of winter. A devout coffee drinker and doughnut eater, Rachel spends way too many hours in local coffee shops, downing the aforemention ...more