Start by marking “Playboy (Manwhore, #5)” as Want to Read:
Playboy (Manwhore, #5)

Playboy (Manwhore #5)

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
A brand new contemporary romance from New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans.

It started as a game.
We flirted. We played. Most importantly—we won.
Then I discovered who he was: Gambler. Famous playboy. Silver-eyed player who never plays to lose.
…And my best friend’s soon-to-be brother in law, Cullen Carmichael.
He needed a good l
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: July 29th 2018

Win a Copy of This Book

• Playboy by Katy Evans
    Playboy (Manwhore, #5)
    Release date: Jul 29, 2018
    Enter for a chance to win one of FIVE signed copies of Playboy!

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 2025 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jun 28 - Jul 28, 2018

Countries available: US

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Playboy, please sign up.
    Bambie Navarro It was Callan who fell for Livvy, Tahoe's sister. Cullen is Callan's older brother. However, I don't remember there being a mention of Livvy's best…moreIt was Callan who fell for Livvy, Tahoe's sister. Cullen is Callan's older brother. However, I don't remember there being a mention of Livvy's best friend in Womanizer. The closest gal pal she had was Wynn, who was trying to get back with Emmett in Womanizer. It could either be another one of Livvy's best friend from Texas or Wynn after all.(less)
    Rina Gonzalez I think she was the girlfriend of a chef, they broke up and she was after him, I don't know if she is the woman in this book, I hope so :)

Cristina | CristiinaReads
    May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: arc-books
    ➳When bringing the poker face to the table, Cullen knows how to keep it calm, but also bring the fire within Wynn and win big time...

➳Everyone who knows me, know that my love and admiration towards Katy Evans is real and powerful. There is no exception when she writes about new characters from a continued series that I will hop right into it. With Manwhore series, getting to meet all these dark, mysterious, and dangerous characters is so thrilling to me that the word crave does no justice as t
    SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Yay! THANKS FOR MY ARC! GAMBLER ~ PLAYBOY ~ DEVIL!

Stand-alone
    Release: July 29, 2018
    Pre-order: | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
    Blurb:
    It started as a game.
    We flirted. We played. Most importantly—we won.
    …And my best friend’s soon-to-be brother in law, Cullen Carmichael.
    He needed a good luck charm, I needed a distraction.
    So we made a gamble and set off for Vegas—but pretty soon—I was i
    MELISSA *Mel Reader*
    Shelves: arcs
    (ARC provided by author)

Beatrice Masaluñga
    Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arc, new-adult
    ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Playboy is sizzling HOT book. A great pick to warmup and cozy this rainy season. Cullen Carmichael and Wynn Watson have a fantastic chemistry. Out of all the girls in the Manwhore series, I have fondness with Wynn. She's beautiful and compassionate. Such a gentle soul. I never thought she will have a more meaningful relationship than she had with Emmett. It was a wonderful and dreamlike epilogue. I enjoyed it.

Full review to follow.
    ✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Grrrrrrrr! That Cover!!!!!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
    Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
    When I first started this series, I was hoping Wynn would get back together with Emmett, but I'm so glad Katy Evans decided on Cullen for her. He is sexy and sweet all at once, wanting to give everything to the girl who deserves it all. I'm happy we get to see all the previous characters in this book, and if this is the last Manwhore book, it ended the series perfectly!

Full review to come!

Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    OMG OMG OMG

Shayna
    Shelves: arc-review
    Moon Love
    Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Cullen is a dark horse. I mean this man! He is truly a playboy, but he is so much more! I never thought I'd like him, let alone swoon over him. I mean his brief appearance in Womanizer didn't leave me with a favorable impression, but I can't believe how wrong I was! And Wynn? I loved her! She and Cullen together are nothing like I was expecting but so much more than I was hoping for! I loved the way Cullen was with her, and I loved how he treated his mother, even though I felt like she used him ...more
    Courtney
    Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arc
    This is the fifth book in the ManWhore Series it can be read as a standalone so feel free to jump right into this one and see why everyone loves Katy, this series and her writing style!!

Playboy is Cullen and Wynn's story and wow does it start off perfectly. Cullen is known in the poker as the Playboy for various reasons but mostly the fact that he has never once been with the same women twice. He never wines and dine them - they are poker babes who are there for one thing - a piece of the man.

Wy
    Michele
    Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 0718, con-rom, priority
    Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

Completely heart-melting. Swoony. And oh-so seductive. Playboy burned up the pages and took me on an unforgettable ride with two dynamic characters I absolutely adored

Katy Evans’ Manwhore series has had some seriously hot heroes, starting off of course with Malcolm Saint. And with every new installment in the series, I fell for each and every new guy we’ve met, especially over how different they all have been. But there’s somethin
    Karen Mc
    The blurb 😍😍

I NEED THIS BOOK!!!
    The Smutbrarians
    Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    The Manwhore universe is EVERYTHING! I've been jumping up and down for Wynn's story and I'm thrilled to say I was not disappointed. Full review is coming soon.
    Diary Of Book Fiend
    Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
    This is the first book I have read in The Manwhore Series. This is the story of Wynn and Cullen.

3.5 Bet on Me Stars

The story starts out with Wynn going out on a date with some guy to help keep her mind off her ex recently breaking things off with her. Her date has decided to take her to some underground Chicago poker thing.

-This night out was supposed to be fun. This was supposed to be a nice change for me. A distraction. An evening out of the apartment. Except jail was never on the menu.. Just
    Robin Powers
    Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    I LOVED LOVED LOVED Wynn and Cullen! This story has all the naughty flirty goodness mixed in with a side of sweet. Wynn was stuck in a rut of a relationship with Elliott that ends with her heart being torn in two. She had no idea that waiting in the wings was Cullen and his playboy antics. Although Cullen might be a "player" he definitely brought some game to winning over Wynn. It all starts off with a little bet to entice Wynn to Cullen's playground and just swiftly ramps up into something so m ...more
    Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭
    description

Gos, YES!! Playboy is everything I love about Katy Evans. It's sexy, steamy and totally swoon-worthy! Wynn and Cullen set my kindle on fire! Damn, girl, I'm crazily in love with this couple, with this story.

Manwhore is absolutely my favorite series written by Katy Evans. And Playboy is a real diamond sitting in the middle of it. I need a re-read to fully enjoy this amazing ride.
    Katerina
    May 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
    I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!!
    Cathy Hunter
    Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    OMG...Katy Evans has done it again!! Playboy was AMAZING! The final book of the Manwhore Series. I’m sad to see it end BUT what an ending! Wynn and Cullen are perfect together....they have a bet to see who can win but who wins what is the question...there is some surprises in this one ones I didn’t see coming but hoped for...the BEST of the series...Ladies Man was #1 but now????? You will need pot holders on to read this on...OMG!!!
    Em__Jay
    Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    After a failed relationship and a date that uses her to pay a gambling debt, good girl Wynn Watson decides perhaps it’s time to broaden her horizons. Have some new experiences. Do something out of the ordinary. Because living by the rules hasn’t got her what she’s wanted, has it?

Enter Cullen Carmichael. Professional poker player. Man of intrigue. Smooth, sophisticated, suave and sexy. Incredibly attracted to Wynn Watson. He is going to show her a good time in more ways than one.

This is most defi
    Keri Loves Books
    Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Love is a gamble and he's playing to Wynn!

Cullen Carmichael is a professional poker player. Elusive, commanding, possessive and sexy AF. They call him Playboy. He also happens to be Callan's brother and they have some mutual friends.

Cullen sees Wynn from across the room and knows that she is what he wants, but the timing just isn't right. Their paths continue to cross and finally they get their chance.

Wynn is gorgeous and heart-broken. She is fresh off a four year relationship that was headed n
    Konny
    Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Playboy by Katy Evans is the 5. book in this series and can easily be read as a standalone.
    While somehow connected and some characters of previuos books have appearances, there is no need to read the books in order.
    Wynn Watson is a 30 year old gallerist who meets Mr. Tall Dark and Gorgeous on a date with another man. Both have a through the roof high chemistry. Fast forward, a few months later, both meet again at her best friends wedding . hes the grooms brother.
    Cullen Carmichael is a enigma. H
    PFL
    Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Playboy by Katy Evans is the story of Wynn and Cullen. This is book 5 in the Manwhore series, but can be read as a stand-a-lone.

From the beginning, I absolutely loved this story. Cullen and Wynn make a bet and end up going to Vegas together. Cullen is a professional gambler and Wynn is an art gallery owner. She has recently gotten out of a long-term relationship and is dead set against love, but Cullen plans to change her mind.

We have the opportunity to re-visit the other couples from the serie
    Rady Reads
    Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    OMG. I just finished Playboy and I am speechless. This book was...oh so amazing. The whole series is brilliant. The words from Katy Evans pen are unique. Ive always thought, everytime Katy releases a new book I couldnt love any character more that the one before...but she proved me wrong. She did it again.I will obviously fall for every single character of hers. God, I fell in love with Cullen from the very beginning at his first arogant player smirk. He had me there, wrapped around his pinky. J ...more
    Tarah Hodges-Wilkins
    Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: arc, 5-stars, series, top-2018
    Oh my! This story!!! It was a sweet. It was panty melting. It was freaking on fire! Be prepared to be burned but in the best way possible because Cullen freaking Carmichaelis sizzling freaking hot!
    I loved that he was such a raw and powerful alpha but I loved even more that Wynn wasn’t a weak female character that fell at his feet. Their chemistry was off the charts! So hot and so freaking real! (Excuse me as I’m fanning myself)
    There has yet to be a story that Katy Evans has wrote that I haven’
    Deborah
    Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Out-freaking-standing This story...gah so good!

Cullen and Wynn are a perfect fit. The back and forth banter, humor, self doubt and phenomenal sexy-time made this a true page turner. The descriptive writing and well developed characters worked me over so hard today. I literally had to read it in one sitting. Tears and laughter along with life’s disappointments were beautifully tackled and made this book that much sweeter.

I’m always so nervous just before reading a Katy Evans book. Will she ever
    Paula Hoskins
    Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Absolutely love the chemistry between Cullen and Wynn. He wants to love and spoil her. She doesn't think she deserves a man like him. From the beginning of their relationship you can see how attracted they are to each other. Although Wynn is skeptical of Cullens gambling she comes to realize that he is so much more then the playboy he is portrayed to be. They find that they need each other to be happy. Katy Evans writes such wonderful characters. You can't help but fall in love with them and the ...more
    Heather andrews
    Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Cullen just can't make up his mind, “I’m having trouble understanding myself right now. Just stop twiddling your damn hair.” Sometimes Cullen is just shocked the h*** out, “I’ll blow you,” I say. He chokes on his drink and slams the glass down. “Creative enough for you?” Cullen doesn't appreciate the word no from his woman's mouth, “she’ll do the lingerie now,” he says, his hooded eyes daring me to defy him. “And she looks good in white, black, and translucent, maybe with a hint of soft pink.” H ...more
    New Adult Book Club: Katy Evans Signed Paperback Giveaway 51 144 Jul 17, 2018 11:57AM
    Turning Pages At ...: Playboy (Manwhore) by Katy Evans 2 9 Jun 29, 2018 10:09AM
    Goodreads Librari...: Book in the wrong series 2 18 Jun 16, 2018 05:51PM

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com
    More about Katy Evans

Manwhore (5 books)
    • Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)
    • Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)
    • Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)
    • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
    • Safe Haven
      $7.99 $2.99
    • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
      $3.99 $1.49
    • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
    • Avalon
      $14.99 $1.99
    • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
    • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
      $7.09 $2.99
    • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
      $5.95 $2.49
    • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
      $8.99 $1.99
    • Moonlight Over Paris
      $10.74 $1.99
    • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
      $4.99 $2.49
    • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
      $2.99 $0.99
    • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
      $6.99 $2.99
    • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
    • Yours Until Dawn
      $6.74 $1.99
    • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
    • I See London, I See France
    • Dragonwyck
      $14.99 $1.99
    • While You Were Mine
      $4.49 $1.99
    • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
      $4.99 $2.49
    • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
      $7.99 $2.99
    • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
      $4.99 $2.49
    • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
    • Sharp Edges
      $6.72 $1.99
    • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
      $5.95 $2.49
    • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • She Can Run (She Can Series)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
      $5.99 $1.99
    • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
      $7.99 $1.99
    • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
    • The Wedding Chapel
      $7.99 $1.99
    • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
    • Maggie's Turn
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
    • Always
      $13.99 $2.99
    • After You Left
      $4.99 $1.99
    • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
    • Don't Let Go
    • Magnolia Nights
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
      $5.99 $2.99
    • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
    • Saving Abby
      $4.49 $1.99
    • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    • Trust in Advertising
      $3.99 $0.99
    • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    • Changing Lanes
      $3.99 $0.99
    • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
      $4.99 $2.49
    • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
      $7.99 $1.99
    • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
    • Crash (Crash, #1)
      $4.24 $1.99
    • A Matter of Grave Concern
      $3.99 $1.99
    • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
    • Stay (WAGs, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
      $8.99 $2.99
    • Heat Wave
      $11.99 $1.99
    • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
    • Hello Love
      $5.49 $1.99
    • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
      $1.99 $0.99
    • A Darker Dream
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
      $3.99 $0.99
    • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
    • Since You've Been Gone
    • The Laws of Gravity
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
    • Stay With Me
      $8.99 $1.99
    • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
    • Things We Know by Heart
      $9.99 $1.99
    • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
      $9.99 $2.99
    • The Affair
      $18.99 $1.99
    • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
      $3.99 $0.99
    • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
      $7.99 $1.99
    • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
      $1.99 $0.99
    • The Secret of a Heart Note
      $7.99 $1.99
    • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
    • Internet Famous
      $7.80 $2.99
    • Kissing in America
      $9.99 $1.99
    • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
      $3.99 $0.99
    • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
      $3.99 $0.99
    • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
      $6.99 $1.99
    • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
    • Midnight Embrace
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
      $7.99 $1.99
    • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    • The Crush
      $7.99 $2.99
    • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
      $10.99 $1.99
    • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
    • The Color of Secrets
      $5.99 $2.99
    • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
    • Thrill of Love
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
    • Roomies
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
      $5.49 $1.99
    • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
    • No Love Allowed
      $7.09 $2.99
    • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
    • Meant to Be