Start by marking “Envelop Me” as Want to Read:
Envelop Me

Envelop Me

Angel

After the death of my parents, I learned life was way shorter than anyone could’ve predicted. I found myself lost in writing my dreams and fantasies down on paper until I published my first book.

Then reality smacked me in the face when I caught the one man I’d planned to spend my future with giving his secretary a cavity check. Cue in bat-sh*t crazy girlfriend.

When I
Kindle Edition
Published May 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Envelop Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Envelop Me

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
-Kacie, 4.5 stars

This was a quick but good read! Angel Darling is a loner/homebody that writes erotic romance. Carter is a personal trainer who models for book covers on the side to help his mother out. Angel and Carter have met before but they connect when they see each other at a book event in New York.

Some parts were hilarious. Where Angel smacks her ex-boyfriend around with a fly swat will forever be my favorite scene. But what a waste of Chinese food.

I wasn’t a fan of Margo. But I like ho
mybookcraze
Shelves: arc-2018
*Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

I loved this book it was short but funny. Carter works as a personal trainer and a model for book covers to help out his mom. Angel and Carter have met before but they meet again at a book event. If you are looking for a short funny read this might be it.
JoAnna G
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick and easy summer read. Perfect for a day at the lake, beach or if you are staying home and out of the sun. The writing is good as well as having a steady pace. This is a new author to me and I look forward to reading more from her. She did well here.

Angel Darling is an erotic writer for Dream Kiss. She is fun and humble and has a great heart. She did her own PR until she joined Dream Kiss. She keeps to herself and always finds the good in people. She is funny and I found myself
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me just describe this as generally as I can...Angel is a real homebody who writes erotic romance. Carter is a personal trainer who's a cover model on the side to help his mother out. These two have crossed paths before, but it's at an event in New York when they really get to know each other on a new level. This was the first time that I've read anything by Dana Arden, and I have to say that I enjoyed her talented writing style, as Envelop Me was a light, fun summer read. I swear I loved Ang ...more
Natasha
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angel is an writer for Dream Kiss who just broke up with her boyfriend after finding him with the cliched secretary. Carter is a personal trainer and a model for a publishing company called Leaning Tree Press a division of Dream Kiss Publishing. He is usually on the arm of Margo as eye candy, since he is her cover model most of the time. He doesn't really mind as it gives him extra money. When Carter see’s Angel again his old feelings come back, he hasn’t gotten over her since the first time the ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angel has had her share of heartache an pain starting with the death of her parents followed by the betrayal of her ex. She is an up and coming romance author who just so happens to meet a very likeable man named Carter who poses for the cover of romance books. They connect right off and a relationship begins. While they are on a romantic journey, there are some that don't want to see them succeed. This is a touching story that will have you cheering for Angel and Carter and wanting to toss othe ...more
Laila Viking
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well written and enjoyable story with nice storyline and plot. Angel is an erotic writer, and Carter is a personal trainer and model for a publishing company. This is a quick and steamy read, filled with humour, and laugh out loud moments throughout. I like the personalities of the main characters and they are well described. A captivating and engaging read with twists that keeps the reader on the edge.
Tanya
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She had a good life until she found her boyfriend playing away. She sank into her writing. His family had suffered so much but the bills were building up so he became a cover model. He was getting fed up until they meet. Things may turn a corner for them both. See if it does

Angelica Larsson
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It is well-written and fast paced. I loved the storyline and the characters. I loved the chemistry between Carter and Angel. Will definitely check out more books from this author.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Wendy Livingstone
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a new author to me, and I will certainly be reading more from her in the future. Angel is an erotic writer, and Carter is a personal trainer and model for a publishing company. This is a quick and steamy read, filled with humour, and laugh out loud moments throughout.
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a cute and sweet quick read. Had some grammer issues but was easy to overlook. Very capturing storyline.
Pat
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this book to be a very enjoyable and entertaining read! The great character and storyline development captured my attention and kept me totally engrossed as I read this book in one sitting!
Carol
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a good fast read. I received it as an arc and voluntarily reviewed it. It had me laugh and wonder what was next. I enjoyed the side characters.
Thi
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
His was nice sweet read. The twist with Margo was a surprise but a nice addition. I love the fly swagger scene. That was just epic!
Unquenchable Book
Jun 02, 2018
Misty Goan
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well written light, and easy story that had me laughing out loud at all Angel's antics along with her and some amazing secondary people. Angel a quite homebody who writes erotic stories. Carter is a personal trainer and a cover model on the side to help his mother out. The journey begins when Angel leaves early to surprise her boyfriend with chinese to celebrate. When she walks in on him in a compromising position with his secretary. With the added in drama leads to a quick and fun read that y ...more
C bond
May 29, 2018
Michelle Austin
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

Envelop me was a good 4 star read.
This is my first read and I really enjoyed it, I had several LOL moments as well. This is a quick read that will pull you right in.

Angel is an erotic romance writer who has a big heart. Things start pretty quickly in the beginning with a not so great scene that Angel walks in on, this scene had me seeing red with Angel and also LOL.

While at a book event in New York she reconnects with Carter who models for book covers and
Kacie
Feb 02, 2019
Nicole Panepinto violino
is currently reading it
May 29, 2018
Dana Arden is a romance author and an avid reader, as well as a mom to four children. She is originally from Virginia, but moved to North Carolina in 2009. Her children are her muses when it comes to her books that have children involved. Who funnier to get little snippets from than from the mouth of babes.

You can contact her at authordanaarden@gmail.com