Start by marking “Linda Goodman's Star Signs” as Want to Read:
Linda Goodman's Star Signs

Linda Goodman's Star Signs

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  933 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
The Master Astrologer's Classic Spiritual and Physical Self-Help Guide

She has helped millions improve their lives, loves, and businesses through her bestselling books, Sun Signs and Love Signs. Here, in her most personal book yet, Linda Goodman, America's premier astrologer, has written an enlightening and remarkably accurate cuide to help you discover all the powers you p
Published March 15th 1993 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published 1987)

Wayne
Dec 18, 2010 rated it really liked it
Mahinn
Jun 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Many people are embarrassed about the fact that they read Linda Goodman and believed in most of what as had to say. This is true of her book, Sun Signs that many of us read as dumbstruck teenagers, ooh-ing and ah-ing at her astro wisdom and insight.

Star Signs, however, is a completely different story. It discusses fascinating dimensions and traverses depths one did not, quite frankly, afford Ms. Goodman the credit to have possessed. It was one of the few books back in the 80s that gave you an i
Mano (Leslie)
Jan 21, 2008 rated it really liked it
Read if interested in "true numerology"; how energy works to lose weight, make money, and so forth; lexigrams and the power of words; nicola tesla; ghosts; and so much more. Loved it until it fell apart.
Jenny McCutcheon
This book introduced me to many esoteric subjects that I was interested in learning more about (astrology, numerology, metaphysics, etc.). Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down.
Lisa Gordon
Feb 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
The most mind stretching read ever!
If you wonder about the great mysteries of life, destiny and history you must read this - it "will take an open mind anywhere it wants to go".
Linda is an extraordinary writer who is both enlightening and entertaining!
Unlike the title suggests; this book is not only about Astrology!! Not at all: it's about ghosts, numerology, lexigrams, Atlantis, The Pyramids, Tesla technology, Avatars, Spirituality and living forever!
I often refer to the wisdom in this book - y
Madhurima
Nov 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
A must possess for anybody who wants to foray into metaphysics. This book is like a reader and Linda is more than an astrologer. She is a well read lady, a friend, a guide and an amazing writer! She has a vision...

Star sign will beautifully introduce you to concepts that are gaining popularity.
Lauren
Nov 25, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: open minds
Shelves: astrology
I love the chapters on numerology, karma, colour, sound, lexigrams and the last chapter surprised me - I didn't think I'd be so keen on it. Definitely a book for the open-minded. Some prior knowledge of things esoteric helps in the reading of this book. It's been informative, clarifying and a comfort.
Christina
Dec 15, 2007 rated it it was amazing
There is a chapter in this book that has to do with karma. If you believe in that...well anyway, if there is such a thing as reincarnation I would want to get my hands on this book in every lifetime!!! This is truly a case where ignorance is NOT bliss!!! And knowledge is real power. That is all I will say.
Amy
May 14, 2008 rated it really liked it
This was one of the best awakening to spiritualism books I've ever read. I think the first time I read it I was 16 or 17. Lots of info on a bunch of topics but nothing too in depth. The section on numerology was pretty good. I used it to name my children to make sure I wasn't "sticking" them with a difficult number.
Blanca Estrella
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book absolutely BLEW MY MIND. Linda Goodman was a courageous, brilliant, and outstanding writer. I've re-read Star Signs many times and each time I love it even more. Read it if you want to be fascinated by a truly original book. SPECTACULAR - EXTRAORDINARY - MAGNIFICENT
  • The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes
  • Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology and Its Use in the Counseling Arts
  • Parker's Astrology: The Definitive Guide to Using Astrology in Every Aspect of Your Life (New Edition)
  • Norse Magic
  • The Astrologer's Handbook
  • You Forever
  • The Astrology of Fate
  • A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magic
  • Pluto, Volume I: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul (Llewellyn Modern Astrology Library)
  • Astral Travel for Beginners: Transcend Time and Space with Out-Of-Body Experiences
  • The Day You Were Born: A Journey to Wholeness Through Astrology and Numerology
  • Karmic Astrology, Vol. 1: The Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation
  • The Essential Oils Book: Creating Personal Blends for Mind  Body
  • The Gods of Change: Pain, Crisis, and the Transits of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto
  • Armed and Dangerous: A Writer's Guide to Weapons
  • Chiron: Rainbow Bridge Between the Inner & Outer Planets
Linda Goodman assumed the name Linda during World War II for a popular WCOM radio show in Parkersburg that she hosted called Love Letters from Linda. Each show consisted of Linda reading letters written between soldiers and their loved ones. Each letter was punctuated with a popular song of the day. While working in radio, she met her second husband, Sam O. Goodman, and took his last name. He bega ...more
More about Linda Goodman...
“For all those who believe, expect a miracle.” 24 likes