Start by marking “Unforgivable (Accidental Roots, #6)” as Want to Read:
Unforgivable (Accidental Roots, #6)

Unforgivable

(Accidental Roots #6)

No one ever claimed it would be easy.

Running away from his messy divorce did not bring Ira Fragale the peace he sought. If he's going to get his life together, he needs to pull up his big-boy pants and take care of business. He's been hiding out in Skagit, licking his wounds, for two years now. Keeping his head down, except for the trail of twinks he's left behind.
Published May 18th 2018 by Dirty Dog Press

To ask other readers questions about Unforgivable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgivable

Start your review of Unforgivable (Accidental Roots, #6)
Simone
Sep 30, 2018 rated it liked it
***3.5 Stars***

Not my favorite in this series, which I blame on the fact that Cam is only two years older than Ira's son and I didn't really feel their connection. Yeah, don't judge me, I'm old-fashioned that way. But it was still great to be back in my second hometown.
Tori Thompson
Read and reviewed for Love Bytes Reviews. Check the blog for my release day review! www.lovebytesreviews.com
Joyfully Jay
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kenna
A Joyfully Jay review.

I’ve been with the Accidental Roots series from the beginning and I’ve really enjoyed them. Elle Keaton has written multi-dimensional, believable, interesting characters that stayed with me even after I finished the books. They’re full of mystery and action, as well as couples who are romantic and sexy. Unforgivable is no different, and it’s a perfect addition to the series.

Ira and Cameron were great: well fleshed out and well written. We get a real feel for what’
Jenny Wood
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ira and Cam…

I’ve been curious about both of these two since being introduced briefly to them in previous books. Ira, broody and borderline hateful on occasion wasn’t very likable in the beginning. Having left his wife and kid behind and moving to Skagit, he left like since he hurt his family so badly by deceiving them….he thought he didn’t deserve to have anything like he had, friends family, happiness….so he enjoyed the hookups and keeping to himself and that was that….

Cam was so incredibly
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
4 Stars

This is book 6 in the series and while some of the previous main characters are featured in this story, it still reads well as a standalone. I have yet to read the first three books, but I could still follow along with minimal problems.

While Ira and Cam haven’t been my favorite couple so far in this series, their story was still enjoyable.

Ira was extremely dislikable in the beginning and I kind of wanted to bash his face in, just a bit, but as we learn more about him and his past and
Light
4.25 / 5 Stars

This is another great addition to the series, with 2 characters we've met in previous books (only glimpses though) but it's easy to follow as a standalone.

I like the relationship between Ira and Cam, it is not all roses and hearts. They had a one-night without repeat due to Ira's slutty ways but Cam is not chasing after him like a lovesick puppy. The dual point of view helps to understand them better, which is good because Ira is troublesome and not a character I liked much at
Veronica
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I read my personal copy of this book for Wicked Reads.

Ira moves to Skagit after his marriage of 20 years ends when his wife finds out he is gay. He stops all contact with this wife and son and spends the next two years nailing every young guy in town including bartender Cameron. But Ira uses their 20 odd year age difference as an excuse to brush Cameron off.

At first I judged Ira pretty harshly. I was no fond of him at all. Partially from the fact that he cuts his son completely out of his life
Dara Nelson
Jun 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-blog
While the premise of this was good and I liked the characters. It was the execution that felt lacking to me. At times it was so robotic and devoid of emotion that I felt like I was reading an instruction manual. It was good but never really. pulled me in
Kristina
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unforgivable (Book 6)- 4 Stars: [Ida and Cameron] Ah, these two, I have been wondering what was up with these two since each of them was introduced to us. Ira was so cranky I didn’t really think he’d get someone but I'm so glad he did (though he did everything the wrong way.) Cameron has had so much happen in his short 23 years that I am impressed that he is not this bitter man who hates everything, but he definitely isn’t.
Nat ReadingAllNite
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I do enjoy a May-December sort of romance and I liked the relationship treatment used here with Ira and Cam. Ira came out later in life, knowing he’d lied to his wife and son for years. His angst drives him to become a man-hoor and a twink chaser, refusing to offer more than a night. Cam has some feels for Ira but watching him sleep his way through the bar is getting old. A good deed brings Cam and Ira back together but also stirs up old trouble for Cam. Ira steps up to help Cam and prove he’s ...more
Didi
Let’s just say I like the general idea of the story but the delivery left me floundering.

To be fair, this is my first book of Elle Keaton and I barged into an ongoing series. I take the blame for that, “Unforgivable” being sixth entry to the “Accidental Roots” series the previous books I’ve never read before. In my defense, I rarely have problem diving into the middle ongoing series. My take on that is this: while books might be part of a series, each should be able to read as a standalone;
Lisa The Novel Approach
After numerous mistakes in his life, Ira Fragale has secluded himself on the farthest outskirts of Skagit. He’s estranged from his son and feels the guilt, shame, hurt and loneliness he’s caused and doesn’t know if he deserves to heal. He’s also left with the memory of his father, a former prosecuting attorney, who was murdered, and he feels like he should have done more to find the truth behind the murder. He’s found a decent job at the Booking Room, but he has a talent that has been falling by ...more
Heather
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would have to say that there is less of the mystery aspect to this entry in the Accidental Roots series than in the previous installments but its no less heart-grabbing. Skagit, Washington is definitely an interesting place to live.

Part of you will want to hate Ira Fragale for leaving his wife and son behind but he's really not a bad guy because his actions are more about punishing himself than any level of abandoning them. Cameron McCulloch on the other hand makes you want to wrap him up in a
Amanda
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've been looking forward to Ira and Cam's story for a while now. These two men are so different at first glance, especially with their age difference, but they fit together better than at least one of them realizes. Ira is a stubborn man, to the point where I wanted to Gibbs-slap him several times. Their relationship is anything but easy, and my heart broke for both of them. They have serious chemistry between them, and they are so hot together, but I do feel like I would have liked a little ...more
Amy Dufera
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elle Keaton's Unforgiveable, the sixth book in the Accidental Roots series, is a touching romance.

Cam's homophobic family has shaped his life, leaving the reader immediately hurting for him. But, Cam falling for the sexy silver fox, Ira, is wonderful. After a hook up, they struggle with fighting their attraction.

These two men will touch your heart. Ira's completely broken, feeling unworthy of love. He's spent his life in the closet, and has lost his wife and son. His family issues are many.
Denise GremoryKohta
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just what I expect and more.

I fell in love with Elle Keaton's work when I read Storm Season, the first book in this series. With each one I fell a little more. Just like the others, this one offers a unique romance with lovable characters, some of which we have seen throughout the series. What I really liked was how the mystery and intrigue, while being specific to Cameron and Ira, still tied into that which had been plaguing Skagit for years. To me it feels like we have almost come full circle
Shey Houston
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series!!!

This is a fantastic series from the very first book, all the characters all the suspense, the love and beautiful broken men that Elle Keaton gives us.
Ira ended up being one of my favorite characters, and Cam was absolutely perfect for him. Even if it took Ira a while to figure it out.
This is my first series by this author but each book only got better and better. I really hope there are more in the future because I'm not ready to leave Skagit behind.
Tena
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars - Skagit is definitely somewhere I'd like to visit, as long as I could hang out with the characters from this series. Although, Ira had a small bit of redeeming he had to do IMO from his boorish behavior in previous books. This book had a slightly different feel due to the additional characters involved in the main storyline but the author pulls it off well. Hoping for more in this world.
Pat
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
May/December

This is a great series! I love May/ December romances, and this one is brilliant. Cam and Is a certainly took their sweet time to realize they were meant to be together. There was lots of angst, past issues and hate crimes to deal with. Loved it.
Maryann Kafka
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment to “Accidental Roots”. Full review posted for The Novel Approach.
Deborah
May 26, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Tallowwood
  • Stand In Place
  • Scarification (Irons and Works #6)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • Stick and Poke (Irons and Works, #5)
  • Prescription for Love (Road to Blissville, #7)
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
  • Single (Single Dads #1)
  • Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild, #3)
  • Nuts (Ace's Wild, #2)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Whiskey Throttle (Fever Falls, #3)
  • Spreadsheets (Ace's Wild #8)
  • Steele My Heart (A Bridge to Abingdon #1)
Author/imaginator & photographer (also rare Pacific Northwest Native), Elle grew up in Seattle, WA., with the Cascade Mountain range to the east and Olympics to the west.

Elle shares her life with between three to five cats (depending on who's counting), an extremely patient fiancé and a flock of young adults. She's lived in four US states, London England, and Hong Kong; always knows what time

Accidental Roots (8 books)
  • Storm Season (Accidental Roots, #1)
  • No Pressure (Accidental Roots,  #2)
  • Spring Break (Accidental Roots, #3)
  • As Sure As The Sun (Accidental Roots, #4)
  • River Home (Accidental Roots #5)
  • His Best Man (Accidental Roots, #7)
  • When It Rains (Accidental Roots, #8)