Start by marking “A Low Blue Flame (Indigo Knights #3)” as Want to Read:
A Low Blue Flame (Indigo Knights #3)

A Low Blue Flame

(Indigo Knights #3)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Lillian Banks’ career took off like a house on fire and she’s on top of the world. Great job that she loves, moved to a great city, into an opulent new condo, in one of the world’s premier smart buildings no less; all she was missing was the kind of romance to set her soul aflame. She thought she’d found it but instead, found herself burned.

Backdraft knows what it’s like
Published May 22nd 2018 by Second Circle Press

To ask other readers questions about A Low Blue Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Low Blue Flame

SB*needs low angst books*
Backdraft or Emmett Calder, a firefighter and member of Indigo Knights, overhears a woman being dumped by a cheater and since he knows how that feels first hand he goes over to help her out of her current situation. Lillian Banks, a successful published author, can't believer what she is hearing and goes with the man who comes to her table and saves her from her current humiliating experience. They leave each other not knowing if they will meet again. They do meet again due to a power outage and ...more
Belinda Donaldson
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Wow Backdrafts story did not disappoint

Finally ending his extremely toxic relationship with Tori, Backdraft is just trying to put everything back together.

Lil thought she found Mr Right but instead he was Mr Two timing.

Just as he breaks her heart in comes her knight in shining armour or should i say leather.

Backdraft isnt looking for another relationship but things with Lil are easy, fun and drama free and their friendship slowly grows to something more.

But their past is refusing to let go witho
Vic
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Great romance and true love story. 2 people who have been scorned, burned and left in an emotional turmoil find each other, learn to open themselves up again slowly. Sweet story. Hot men. Story is not over the top and has great character and relation development. Absolutely love the series and they keep getting better and better. Definite recommend. Did not want to put it down and I did not until I was finished. Then started all over again
Debbie Earley
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I fell in love with Backdraft. That man is hot, hot, hot. Backdraft and Lil taking the friends route was definitely the way for them to go. They built a friendship that turned into a lifetime of love. I laughed, I shed tears and said well crap more than once. This series has been amazing with cops, firefighters, paramedics and lawyers in the mc. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Tanya
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Backdraft!!!

We have been seeing glimpses of Backdraft and slowly becoming intrigued and attached. I loved the slow burn of Backdraft and Lil. They felt the attraction but are gun shy. So they begin a friendship. The foundation of a solid relationship. I really enjoyed reading their story and watching the fall in love. It was written well and tangible. Loving the Indigo Knights and cannot wait for the next one
Jessica
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

I absolutely loved this book!!! Backdraft was an amazing chapter all on his own, but add in Lilli... wow!!! Such a sweet couple. I loved how their love story started as friends and then moved to lovers very naturally. I could definitely vividly picture these two in my mind.
Highly recommend this one!!!
Kelly Murphy
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This has probably been my most favorite!! Getting the feeling of a real life love story! It was so hard to put it down, excited for the next! Smashed this with a 5 star! Thanks for the compassionate care you take in writing each and every book! Lifetime fan!
Carrie Avery Moriarty
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She's done it once again. Every time I pick up a book by this author, I am blown away by her masterful creativity and manipulation of words. This one had me laughing, crying, angry, and amazed. I simply couldn't put it down.
Holly Bushee
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am completely in love with this series!! And I loved backdraft and lil! My favorite of the series so far!!
Trudy Dowling
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have just read the most romantic words: Us. Always. Not a simple I love you. Not a quick I'm yours. "Us. Always." That just says it all. That is what a great relationship should be - us always. I couldn't resist. I had to read this again- - so touching.

A Low Blue Flame is the Backdraft's story of discovery. He has finally realized that Torrid is not for him. Thank goodness for that!!!!

He comes to Lil's rescue in the 10-13. She is being dumped in a bar!!!! In a bar, who does that? Thankfully
Dawnetta
Jun 26, 2018
Trish Haill
Jun 04, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please move book to series 4 207 May 29, 2018 11:48PM
A.J. Downey is a born and raised Seattle, WA Native. She finds inspiration from her surroundings, through the people she meets and likely as a byproduct of way too much caffeine.

She has lived many places and done many things though mostly through her own imagination... An avid reader all of her life it's now her turn to try and give back a little, entertaining as she has been entertained. She liv

Indigo Knights (4 books)
  • Her Thin Blue Lifeline (Indigo Knights #1)
  • His Cold Blue Command (Indigo Knights #2)
  • His Wild Blue Rose (Indigo Knights #4)