Start by marking “Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)” as Want to Read:
Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)

Demon's Mercy

(Dark Protectors #9)

Duty meets desire . . .

Mercy O’Malley hates killing people. So when she’s assigned to take out Vampire-Demon Logan Kyllwood, she lures him to a seedy bar in Scotland, then decides to kidnap him instead. How can she cold-bloodedly end all that heat, those green eyes, that ripped body?

Unfortunately for Mercy, attempted murder and kidnapping are just foreplay for the Ky
Expected publication: January 22nd 2019 by Lyrical Press

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Logan's Fairy Stars

Anyone that knows me or reads my reviews knows I love Rebecca Zanetti! Like a crazy fan girl love. Dark Protector series is my all time favorite paranormal romance and I was over the moon when Rebecca started writing books in the Dark Protector series again. When I got on Netgalley and seen Logan's book, I lost it. I love me some Logan, Sam and Garrett and I was so excited to read Logan's HEA. Rebecca Zanetti once again knocked it out the park. I loved this book. Logan was
Bev
I was thrilled when this arc hit my Kindle because … Logan! I’ve said it before, there’s just something special about Zanetti’s alpha males, Neanderthals they may be. Hot, bossy, protective, bossy, brutal when needed, and did I say bossy? And Zanetti totally pulls it off because her heroines kinda need bossing about for their own good at times.

Demon’s Mercy is a fast paced read crammed with action with Logan and Mercy on opposite sides of the struggle to save their world. There’s a lot going on:
Marta Cox
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
I absolutely adore this series and this book features Logan so I'm in heaven. Yep that adorable, meddlesome, hunk of trouble is all grown up and about to meet his Mate !
So how does the author make this story different ? Well allow me to introduce the Fae for the first time in this amazing series. Yes not only do we have demons, vampires, shifters and witches but now we learn about the ahem fairies ! Mercy is no ordinary Fae, no she's one of three special keys who are essential if the secretive S
Dali
With Demon’s Mercy, Rebecca Zanetti offers up her 9th Dark Protectors novel, in which you’ll find yourself fanning yourself on the edge of your seat with its fast pace and sexiness.

Logal Kyllwood is young but he has seen his fair share of death and brutality. He’s responsibility towards his family has motivated him to go through a secret, excruciating ritual to become part of the Seven. But before he can become part of this ancient group of hybrids dedicated to protect the world he must first de
Sophia Triad
Jun 23, 2018 marked it as to-read
The new book for 2019 is already announced
Elizabeth
Jan 13, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc, paranormal, netgalley

Looking forward to this!!!

description

♥ ARC graciously provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Demon's Mercy is Logan and Mercy's story. I'm so used to the fun loving Logan that never leaves Garrett's side. You get to see a whole new side to Logan when his protective instincts towards his mate comes out.

I'm very curious how Logan and Garrett will be in future books. These two are never apart, but now there's Mercy. She does seem to fit right in so maybe it'll be the three musketeers instead. Although, I'm not sure Logan's alphaness will allow Mercy to get into any shenanigans.

Mercy is on
Sophia
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Dark Protectors series has been a favorite for a few years now. Last year began the new season in the series introducing The Seven, a new enemy and a new generation of Protectors. I was thrilled with Vampire's Faith and eager to press forward into the long-awaited book for Logan Kyllwood.

Demon's Mercy is the ninth installment of the series and doesn't make for a good place to jump in with its direct connection to the book before it, but in a pinch a new reader could get by.

The Seven and the
Claire Robinson
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 - "No more secrets..." Stars!

Review to follow.
AJ
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Back to the Realm we go, and I freaking LOVE being back in this world! This is book 9 of the Dark Protectors series, the second book in the new story arc which began in Vampire's Faith. So definitely don’t go into this one without at least a little bit of background. This is the long-awaited story of Logan Kyllwood (young brother of Zane), a fast-moving, action-packed story and I loved it.

Logan is a vampire-demon hybrid, and one of the deadliest fighters in the Realm (a collective group o
Christina
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion.

Um...where the heck have I been? How is this the 9th installment to this series and I’m just NOW reading one from it? I’m a PNR lover and didn’t know about this series. I officially hang my head in shame. (And am now running to gather all of the others to catch up)

Mercy is a Fae with a mission. Although her actual mission is a little different than the one she was tasked with. There has been a disturbance in the force. No,
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 24, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arcs

(ARC provided by Kensington Books)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jen Davis
Review to come.

*ARC provided by publisher
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

Finally, we get Logan's story! Only slightly less excited than I will be to get Garrett's story. But still! If you have read through this series, you have seen Logan grow in to the man he is. With the challenge of the Seven pressing on him, he doesn't have time for a woman. But he might have time for Mercy. He has been following her and thinks things may go his way until she turns the tables and kidnaps him.

I don't think we have met or heard about the Fae much in this author's world. O
Kahea

***5 ‘#TeamLogan’ Stars***

Ever since meeting Logan and Garrett in Wicked Ride I have had a huge, HUGE, book boyfriend crush on them both. I mean, I seriously ADORE both of them, so to say I did a happy dance when I found out that Logan was getting his HEA is an understatement and I was not disappointed. I will admit that there were moments of huge eye rolls and wanting to pull out my “bang head here” sign and use it, but I loved it all and wanted more.

I’m going to sound like a broken record, b
Cassandra
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I got a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book! I have started collecting this series and have 4 of the 9 so far, but haven’t gotten this book yet.

The cover is lickable….errr I mean likeable!!

This is the 9th book in this series, but it is only the 2nd one I’ve read. This series is already in my heart because I want to own and re
Pauline Cassie
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the ninth in the Dark Protector series of novels by Rebecca Zanetti. In it we meet Logan Kyllwood and Mercy O'Malley, a vampire demon hybrid and a member of the Fae nation. Definitely not a match made in heaven, or so one would think!!

The story of Logan and Mercy's journey through a number of different worlds and the other beings they need to overcome, as well as their growing feelings for each other is captivating. Their actions to ensure the survival of their world is, at times, violen
Elaine
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
This was my second book by Ms. Zanetti and first in the Dark Protectors series. And I liked it but I didn't really love it. Don't get me wrong, this is a good book, well worth the time it takes you to read it, I just didn't fall in love with the characters or the plot as I hoped I would. Part of my problem is that I haven't read any other of the Dark Protectors books and it took me quite a while to grasp what this fictional world is all about. But that's on me and not the book's fault.
Maranda
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Zanetti always brings a great paranormal romance mixed in with some physical altercations. Vampire-Demon Logan Kyllwood and Mercy O'Malley duke it out, try to fight their attraction to one another all the while trying to save the universe. Love this series. "A copy of this book was provided by Kensington Books via Netgalley with no requirements for a review. Comments here are my honest opinion."
Cheryl La Pa
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Had me hooked from the first page. Hot guys, demons, vampires, witches & fae - and a smoking hot romance - what's not to like.
More to come....
Alison
Okay, so I was going to say that this novel/novella is the ninth in a series and you have to have read a few of them to be able to distinguish the various characters. But then I looked and actually I have only read one previous book in this series - I have however read several of the spin-off Realm Enforcers series.

If you like your paranormal heroes built like tanks, with super-human powers, a bossy nature and an affinity to motorbikes and guns then this series is for you!

Logan Kyllwood is a vam
Nightbird Novels
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgalley
Mercy O’Malley's people have been absent from their world for quite some time, enough time to acquire an almost myth-like status of their existence. But, with the balance of the world as they know it in jeopardy, they return with a very important mission. To stop the Seven from fully forming.

Logan Kyllwood is ready to fulfill his destiny. But, when a fairy interrupts his life in an attempt to kidnap him, he finds himself in a chase against time to not only get to the bottom of the reason the Fe
Danielle Urban
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Demon’s Mercy by Rebecca Zanetti is an out of this world novel. I mean that in so many ways. It really does take me, out of this world and into many others. Science fiction, science, and fantasy are all found in this clever written plot. Rebecca Zanetti had me enchanted from the get go. I could not stop reading this novel.

The main characters were from two worlds. Each one representing a different side of an equation but each one shared a goal. Both were warriors. One a female fae and the other a
Up All Night With Books
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS
Review by Leah
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Just reading the synopsis had me excited to read this book. I have seen some of Rebecca Zanetti’s books but I have never picked up one of her books, until now. I am so glad I did. I inhaled Demon’s Mercy, Dark Protectors #9, by Rebecca Zanetti. The whole freaking thing!

Logan is the perfect hybrid of duty vs desire. Yes, he is a hybrid, part demon par vampire, but his character in this book is delicious and deadly. You can just he
Lori Meehan
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I love the fact that Rebecca Zanetti has introduced a new species in this series. All the abilities the Fae have, open so many new ideas for her writing and I can’t wait to see what’s next.
Logan Kyllwood has known nothing but war and protecting the ones he love since he was a young boy. Being a hybrid demon/vampire leaves his family as outcasts even if they are demon royalty. Now destine as one of the Seven he barely has the time to look for one of the Keys and definitely not for romance.
Mercy
romancebookjunkie
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RZ has absolutely killed it with this book! It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time- I barely slept because all I wanted to do was keep reading this book. I can honestly say I never want this series to end- NEVER. It was hot and sexy 🔥🔥, fast paced, full of action and had a romance between 2 main characters o could totally get behind.
Our hero is a half demon half vampire hybrid who is part of a secret society of men who are out to stop pure evil from coming back into the world and e
Jujubee
A long forgotten race enters into the mix with a promise of war with the Realm. New, dire knowledge on dimension/dreamworld travel comes to light, along with insights on how the Seven might actually defeat Ulric with the prophesied combined blood of the Keys. Long-held alliances are tested.  Brotherhood deepens. I flove this Dark Protectors' world!

Sparks fly high between characters, old and new, along with a lot of plot arcs spinning in the air in this offering, just what I needed for my reading
Garden Of REden
Dec 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Amy's Review

I was excited going into this book.  Paranormal romance is one of my favorite troupes and I'm always hoping to find a new author that blows me away with their story.  This book didn't do that for me.  It was good, I enjoyed it but, it isn't one that is going to stick with me which was disappointing.

I liked the idea of this storyline, it was one that I thought I would fall right into.  Unfortunately I found myself growing bored with it and had trouble staying fully engaged in what wa
Speed
5 You are more than enough stars!!!! Loved it! Every single word! I will never tire of the Dark Protectors!!! Never, I say! This is Logan Kyllwood's story and we are introduced to the Fae with Mercy O'Malley. Wow! Just STUPENDOUS, AWESOME, FANTASTIC, MARVELOUS writing and world building. I can't get enough of how Ms. Zanetti connects the Realm world and all the different facets that seem to happen to everyone. It is beyond AMAZING! Without giving too much away, Logan has to go through an intense ...more
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
5 stars photo: Rate 5 Stars Rate5.gif

Review to come......

P.S.....Awesome read......Logan "swoon"
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Dark Protectors (10 books)
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
  • Claimed (Dark Protectors, #2)
  • Hunted (Dark Protectors, #3)
  • Consumed (Dark Protectors, #4)
  • Provoked (Dark Protectors, #5)
  • Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)
  • Marked (Dark Protectors, #7)
  • Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8)
  • Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10)
“You’re different, and I think you know it. There’s more to us, and it’s a fucking tragedy that we can’t explore further what we could have.” 0 likes
“I’ve never had anything in this life that was just mine, darlin’.”
She tilted her head to the side, her noise lightly brushing his. “I’m not yours.”
But she could be.”