Start by marking “Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)” as Want to Read:
Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)

Demon's Mercy

(Dark Protectors #9)

Duty meets desire . . .

Mercy O’Malley hates killing people. So when she’s assigned to take out Vampire-Demon Logan Kyllwood, she lures him to a seedy bar in Scotland, then decides to kidnap him instead. How can she cold-bloodedly end all that heat, those green eyes, that ripped body?

Unfortunately for Mercy, attempted murder and kidnapping are just foreplay for the Ky
Published January 22nd 2019 by Lyrical Press

Start your review of Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Logan's Fairy Stars

Anyone that knows me or reads my reviews knows I love Rebecca Zanetti! Like a crazy fan girl love. Dark Protector series is my all time favorite paranormal romance and I was over the moon when Rebecca started writing books in the Dark Protector series again. When I got on Netgalley and seen Logan's book, I lost it. I love me some Logan, Sam and Garrett and I was so excited to read Logan's HEA. Rebecca Zanetti once again knocked it out the park. I loved this book. Logan
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
What's hotter than a forbidden romance? When the parties are beings from opposing species and their union could lead to war. So hot! Logan and Mercy, together, were explosive. From beginning to end, their story was sexy and exciting and their connection was practically tangible.

For the remainder of his life, no matter how long he had, it would be Mercy he craved.

Logan is next in line to fulfill his destiny - to become one of the seven. He's fated to protect the world from certain destruction
Sophia Triad
Mercy O’Malley and Logan Kyllwood

Review pending
✰ Liz ✰
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Why did you protect me?"

description

Demon's Mercy is the ninth book in the Dark Protectors Series. Each book in the series can be read as a stand-alone. A paranormal romance with passion, action, and complex characters, Rebecca Zanetti has crafted a magical world with strong alpha males and mystical creatures. Mercy O’Malley, a fey, has been given the assignment to assassinate Logan, a deadly vampire, she decides to turn the tables and try to bridge a gap between her people and the vampires. Logan is q
Bev
I was thrilled when this arc hit my Kindle because … Logan! I’ve said it before, there’s just something special about Zanetti’s alpha males, Neanderthals they may be. Hot, bossy, protective, bossy, brutal when needed, and did I say bossy? And Zanetti totally pulls it off because her heroines kinda need bossing about for their own good at times.

Demon’s Mercy is a fast paced read crammed with action with Logan and Mercy on opposite sides of the struggle to save their world. There’s a lot going on:
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 "I Want It All" Stars!
(ARC provided by Kensington Books)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mercy O'Malley is a 25 yr. old beautiful, fair, extremely intelligent fairy. Her destiny has already been charted, and she was following her path in life. Her people were known for their knowledge, and she was willing to sacrifice everything for the good of the universe. She was assigned by the Fae to take out a man who they felt was a threat, and needed to be kept under control. She decides to go rogue and kidnap him instead. Her int
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Demon’s Mercy by Rebecca Zanetti

Dark Protectors book #9. Vampire romantic suspense. Best read as part of the series. Overall ARC of approximately 15 books.
Logan and Mercy’s story. Mercy is Fae. The Fae are new to this ongoing storyline. The fate of a nation and all that. The Seven, the Realm, the keys and the lock growing older.
To find out what all this means, you need to start earlier in the series.

Exciting, plenty of action and super hot romance. War elements and Hope.
Smart and tight writi
Marta Cox
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
I absolutely adore this series and this book features Logan so I'm in heaven. Yep that adorable, meddlesome, hunk of trouble is all grown up and about to meet his Mate !
So how does the author make this story different ? Well allow me to introduce the Fae for the first time in this amazing series. Yes not only do we have demons, vampires, shifters and witches but now we learn about the ahem fairies ! Mercy is no ordinary Fae, no she's one of three special keys who are essential if the secretive S
Claire Robinson
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 - "No more secrets..." Stars!

Book nine of the Dark Protectors series; Demons Mercy gives us Logan Kyllwood’s story. Falling for your assassin has never been so entertaining.

"Baby… You definitely have my attention."

We are introduced to a new race in this book in that Zanetti has bought the Fae Realm into the mix alongside the Vampire, Demons & Shifters etc. Mercy O’Malley and her kin are determined to stop the full reformation of the Seven, believing that rather than strengthen the prison holdi
Dali
With Demon’s Mercy, Rebecca Zanetti offers up her 9th Dark Protectors novel, in which you’ll find yourself fanning yourself on the edge of your seat with its fast pace and sexiness.

Logal Kyllwood is young but he has seen his fair share of death and brutality. He’s responsibility towards his family has motivated him to go through a secret, excruciating ritual to become part of the Seven. But before he can become part of this ancient group of hybrids dedicated to protect the world he must first de
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Had a blast reading the latest in Rebecca Zanetti’s Dark Protectors series. Although I’m dying to read Adare and Grace’s story – love/hate romance is my weakness! – I really liked getting to know Logan and Mercy. I loved seeing Faith and Ronan again and of course, seeing the rest of the guys that make up the Seven. If you want a quick adrenaline fueled read, this will fit the bill, it’s been awesome so far.

This is part of a longer series (9 books so far) but the Seven are kind of a spin off fro
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Demon's Mercy is Logan and Mercy's story. I'm so used to the fun loving Logan that never leaves Garrett's side. You get to see a whole new side to Logan when his protective instincts towards his mate comes out.

I'm very curious how Logan and Garrett will be in future books. These two are never apart, but now there's Mercy. She does seem to fit right in so maybe it'll be the three musketeers instead. Although, I'm not sure Logan's alphaness will allow Mercy to get into any shenanigans.

Mercy is on
Debra Johnson
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Demon's Mercy by Rebecca Zanetti
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense
4.5 Stars

Came soooo close to hitting 4.75.
Unfortunately, she chose the 'long winded' way on a few scenes that needed to be said with a lot fewer words.
Long Winded = Boring.
These areas would be much better if she was more succinct in them.

That is really my only complaint on this one!

I loved the mc's.
Logan we have known since he was a child. Mercy O’Malley and her people are new to us.
The 'Fey' have arrived!

Logan &
Carvanz
Loved this addition to the series! Mercy was so cute and fun, although fiercely independent upon doing what she thought was right. Logan was drawn to her immediately and has a plan, but when that plan turns upside down, he finds his little fairy even more intriguing.

It’s no secret I love a strong alpha hero and this author always does them just the way I like ‘em. Sometimes the heroine in this series can be a bit too hardcore and even annoying, but Mercy was not. Her actions had Logan chasing he
Stacie
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, vampires
4 "Dimensional" Stars!

I loved this book! This book also frustrated me so badly! It was almost equal parts. I loved it because I love this series. The overall plot was fantastic. Especially this new arch beginning with Vampire's Faith. Logan did not disappoint in the sexy dominant alpha male warrior (and I do mean warrior) category at all. He didn't disappoint at all actually. The action and dimension traveling and new race to contend with were all good!

The frustration came with all the interrupt
Sophia
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Dark Protectors series has been a favorite for a few years now. Last year began the new season in the series introducing The Seven, a new enemy and a new generation of Protectors. I was thrilled with Vampire's Faith and eager to press forward into the long-awaited book for Logan Kyllwood.

Demon's Mercy is the ninth installment of the series and doesn't make for a good place to jump in with its direct connection to the book before it, but in a pinch a new reader could get by.

The Seven and the
Ezinwanyi Chinyere
I love this series. It is one of my favorite PNR series and Zanetti is one of my favorite authors. Unfortunately this book felt like much of the same to me. I guess I am getting burnt out on the asshole-ish alpha behavior by the males in this series.

Logan Kyllwood is part demon part vampire and he is part of the ruling family in this series. He has been trained by the best and he is a fiercesome solider in his own right and he has been doing his part to protect the realm with his best friend Ga
Jen Davis
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am such a fan of Rebecca Zanetti’s Dark Protectors series. And I am just over the moon that she has come back to it. Even more, I love her Kyllwood demons. These brothers have fought so hard for their entire lives to get where they are and ensure the future of their people. Zane was awesome and now we have Logan, who is just a fantastic hero.

He is poised to undergo the ritual to become one of the Seven… guardians of bubble dimensions which hold back basically the most powerful bad guy ever. Th
CC
Did not like Mercy all that much. And the pushing away caused me to lose interest. I was a bit bored. Thought Logan deserved a more exciting heroine and story.
Lover of Romance
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Demon's Mercy is a delightful story that takes us down a road of continuation into these Dark Protectors. I have to say at first when I first learned that this author had continued this series when I had thought initially it was over, I was suspicious and wary to say the least but somehow this book really won me over with this world building that she has beautifully crafted here. I have always been such a solid fan of her work a
Pam
Nov 23, 2018 marked it as arc-up-next
Copy kindly provided by Kensington Books, via NetGalley, for an honest review.
Christina
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion.

Um...where the heck have I been? How is this the 9th installment to this series and I’m just NOW reading one from it? I’m a PNR lover and didn’t know about this series. I officially hang my head in shame. (And am now running to gather all of the others to catch up)

Mercy is a Fae with a mission. Although her actual mission is a little different than the one she was tasked with. There has been a disturbance in the force. No,
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Logan was just exactly what I thought he'd be. Another awesome action packed story. Loved every moment of it. So much suspense as usual. The romance ♥ is at the right pace and of course so hot 🔥.
Every single book in this series and the Realm Enforcers is just amazing. This author weeves characters in and keeps you feeling like you are visiting with friends each time. Can't wait for Alphas Promise.
AJ
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Back to the Realm we go, and I freaking LOVE being back in this world! This is book 9 of the Dark Protectors series, the second book in the new story arc which began in Vampire's Faith. So definitely don’t go into this one without at least a little bit of background. This is the long-awaited story of Logan Kyllwood (young brother of Zane), a fast-moving, action-packed story and I loved it.

Logan is a vampire-demon hybrid, and one of the deadliest fighters in the Realm (a collective group o
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

Finally, we get Logan's story! Only slightly less excited than I will be to get Garrett's story. But still! If you have read through this series, you have seen Logan grow in to the man he is. With the challenge of the Seven pressing on him, he doesn't have time for a woman. But he might have time for Mercy. He has been following her and thinks things may go his way until she turns the tables and kidnaps him.

I don't think we have met or heard about the Fae much in this author's world. O
Julia's Book Haven
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew someday, if I did my best, Fate would give me Mercy.

Alison
Okay, so I was going to say that this novel/novella is the ninth in a series and you have to have read a few of them to be able to distinguish the various characters. But then I looked and actually I have only read one previous book in this series - I have however read several of the spin-off Realm Enforcers series.

If you like your paranormal heroes built like tanks, with super-human powers, a bossy nature and an affinity to motorbikes and guns then this series is for you!

Logan Kyllwood is a vam
Danielle  Gypsy Soul
3.5 Stars. I think I will be the dissenting opinion on this book. Not that I didn't enjoy it because I did but I expected more and was a tad disappointed. Logan and Garrett have been my favorite characters for such a long time and the thing I love the most about them was their friendship/brotherhood with each other and the fact that they seem to be a bit different then the other Alpha, order-giving, domineering males in these books. Unfortunately as soon as Logan meets his mate he behaves in exa ...more
Kodie Mackay
Oh the excitement of being back in this crazy world!!

And fuck yes there's a lot going on!. PNR romance at its BEST bringing so much goodness I can't even. I don't know where to begin.

Logan, our wonderful hero. He's that perfect balance of arrogant bossiness and sweet sexy goodness. Aside for the obvious devastatingly good looks.. the man has so much depth to his personality you'll be digging for a life time and still not reach his core. His honesty, the sweet .. even the dominant.. it was all k
Kahea

***5 ‘#TeamLogan’ Stars***

Ever since meeting Logan and Garrett in Wicked Ride I have had a huge, HUGE, book boyfriend crush on them both. I mean, I seriously ADORE both of them, so to say I did a happy dance when I found out that Logan was getting his HEA is an understatement and I was not disappointed. I will admit that there were moments of huge eye rolls and wanting to pull out my “bang head here” sign and use it, but I loved it all and wanted more.

I’m going to sound like a broken record,
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Darkness Returns (Guardians Of Eternity, #13)
  • Dark Alpha's Awakening (Reaper, #7)
  • Darkness Rising (Darkness, #9)
  • Vengeance Road (Torpedo Ink #2)
  • Nicole (The Mate Series, #1)
  • Broken Dawn (Immortal Guardians, #10)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Pivot (Deep Ops, #2.5; The Brodies of Alaska, #.5)
  • Jaguar's Mate (Crescent Moon, #8)
  • Ancient Protector (Ancients Rising, #1)
  • Sacrifice of Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #15.5)
  • Hour of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #2)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • Shadow Warrior (Shadow Riders, #4)
  • Ignite (Dark Kings #15)
  • Sentinel of Darkness (Darkness, #8)
  • Death of Darkness  (Immortal Guardians, #9)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Dark Protectors (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
  • Claimed (Dark Protectors, #2)
  • Hunted (Dark Protectors, #3)
  • Consumed (Dark Protectors, #4)
  • Provoked (Dark Protectors, #5)
  • Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)
  • Marked (Dark Protectors, #7)
  • Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8)
  • Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)