Start by marking “Impian Jalanan” as Want to Read:
Impian Jalanan

Impian Jalanan

(Siri Jalanan Teme #3)

Orang kata melukis tak boleh jadi kaya.
Tak boleh jadi jutawan.

Tak apa. Biar aku cuba.
Published April 2018 by Iman Publication

To ask other readers questions about Impian Jalanan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Impian Jalanan

Start your review of Impian Jalanan
Filzah Aliah
May 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
I think I need to stop reading his books. As much as I admire him as a person, timbul rasa dengki dengan kejayaan yang dia capai dalam usia yang muda. Even though he said not all of it is true, but still, I’m envious to the point I start questioning all the things I have done with my youth. Feels like I’m not grateful for who I am and everything I have now. And it needs to stop. Thank you for sharing your story with us, Teme but I don’t think I can handle your next book.

Thank you.

Filzah
Iman Danial Hakim
Nov 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story the way it is.
Ali
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book, it's not just inspiration, it's more than that. It's true, people see success as it is, they think those people are lucky, they have better opportunity, but is it really like that? People don't realize that success is actually 99% failure, people only see that 1%(and that is the success).

Yaya Chan
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Third one, and I wish for more jalan series.keep it up author
Ain  Romeli
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Syarifah
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally completed the Pelukis Jalanan trilogy!

The 3rd book means so much more and sort of completed Teme's journey from being a student to his working life. The 3rd book also gave more insights on how Teme started and and 'who' Teme really is. It was always rewarding to read Teme's book and to be honest in this one, it gave the final kick to myself to strive better. This book taught me 'real' lessons both on the purpose of this life and what we should do with it. I love how Teme shows the meani
Hasfiyah
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an inspirational book that I've read. Alhamdulillah I managed to finish reading this book within one month (It should be lesser than a month actually) Teme, your writing never disappointed me as a reader. I've collected all your books including the recent ones and surprisingly, both of my parents love it since they are not into this "modern" books nowadays. I wish you luck and please, write more book after this to inspire young people like me to be successful and keep faith to Allah's plan. ...more
siti aisyah masrurah
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
As good as always. but I like the previous book more than this one.
Whatever he wrote, it mesmerized me. He blowed my mind.
The half part of this book telling us about a childhood memory of the writer even though it's not 100% a truth. But i like it.
He dramatized all the story and managed to make the reader feel so emotional. Especially for the first chapter.
The second chapter telling us about his friendship with Ahmad just like usually. Heavy talk, but I enjoyed it. Can't wait for his next book t
Iffah Khafizi
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is about Teme's life. It tells what the Pelukis Jalanan and Arkitek Jalanan don't. I cried several times reading this book sob sob. I learned that in every difficulties, there is ease. And Allah gives different talents in everyone of us, so we need to explore them and polish that talents. So that we can use the talents given for the benefit of the human beings :D
Nurul Izzati
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Believe in ourselves is mostly I learn from this book. I never thought I would go out from my comfort zone like ever. But then I inspired enough to achieve my dream. I brave myself to just do whatever I want. I am now a Web Developer. Well I wanna achieve the best of me. Teme Abdullah, whoever are you, your writing mean so much to me.
Maisurah
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book so much. So many (realistic) advices. Teared up in 3 different chapters. Adore Teme and Ahmad’s friendship so much :’) they’re getting funny AND deep 😆

The arrangement and issues of the plot is also 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 LITTLE TEME WAS SOOO CUTE 😫
Nurul Adibah
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On behalf of Yana, I truly apologize. However, tak semua perempuan macamtu. It's just that, you need to give them life assurance so that they could trust you. Afterall, you're going to be his imam kan?
Nazurah Wardi
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: iman
Teme's books never disappoint, including this one! This book is really interesting as it told Iskandar's childhood timeline and adulthood timeline. Both timelines gave mixed emotions and gave you lessons too!
Nur Shuhada
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: teme
It's okay.
Siti Fatimah Tomas
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
T_T Books can breaks your heart too. So much mixed emotion after reading this. Thank you Teme for thia masterpiece! T_T
Aneff Bahrom
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Good. Buat not as good as his first book.
Noor Hareessa
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good for a person who needs inspiration to work hard on passion
Ruz
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
We should be grateful and live positively. This is how i summarize the book. Slow starting but okay after a few chaps.
Amin Muhaimin
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this book better than the previous two books as it is not only about sharing experience but it is also about Whom allowed it to happen.
Ainul
done✔
Liyana Ghouse
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book never fail to motivate me when I am feeling down. Always reminds me of virtues and values I may miss when need them the most😭. So blesss to be given a opportunity to read this ☺️💐
Masnah
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book really2 great 👍🏻 nobody is perfect but everyone had their own charm. Keep it up Teme.
Adlia Hanis
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its such a good book..its very motivated me..do read it..thanks me later
NURRIZATIN
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book make me more matured and close with my god
Farah Shafiqah
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You got it!keep it up!!
Akif Shukri
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You have a dream and it seems impossible, read this book and you’ll know 🙌🏻
Ameera Zatynabiha
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book i've read from this author. It was great. I love it. There were times where laugh so hard, i cried, i smiled and i was inspired. But my favorite one is still his first book.
Edzafirah Eddie
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The plot of the story is very interesting. Mix of expected and unexpected storyline. Nice!
Intan Syafina
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesomeee sgttt2!!
Nor Suhir
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this story .. really make me readdress how I lead my life. Learn to redha ... Allah kan ada

• Letters to God
  • Breathe
  • The Art of Letting God
  • Catatan Matluthfi
  • Wor[l]d
  • Sekali Lagi (Sekali Lagi, #1)
  • Karma (Sekuel Novel Stigma)
  • GANTUNG
  • Detour
  • Unshakeable: How to be Confident When You're Nervous
  • Call Upon Him
  • Ketika Azazil Berputus Asa
  • Rough Diamond
  • Diagnosis

Siri Jalanan Teme (4 books)
  • Pelukis Jalanan