Start by marking “Tattered (Torn Series, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Tattered (Torn Series, Book 2)

Tattered

(Torn Series #2)

I’m not a perfect man. Who of us can claim that? But for those of you who might think I’m a cheater, a liar, an abuser, you don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s more to my story than you realize.
You’ve heard Miranda’s story. Now it’s time you heard mine.
—Mason

Because of the decisions I’ve made, lives have been forever changed. I didn’t step into those choice
Published August 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tattered, please sign up.
Melody Anne The next book is Miranda's story and will finish with her. There will probably be more books with other people in the series but I'm not sure yet.…moreThe next book is Miranda's story and will finish with her. There will probably be more books with other people in the series but I'm not sure yet. Release will be within 3 months.(less)

*~* Susie
Aug 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: marriage, 2018
Well I genuinely hated Mason throughout this entire book. He pretty much lied to Miranda their entire marriage.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You really have to read the first book Torn before you read this one , the first one is in Miranda's point of view .
This one is  Mason's.

You know those books to where you want to bitch slap the guy and tell him to pull his head out of his butt and look at what he is doing?
Yeah this is one of those but you see what he is doing from his own eyes.
This couple is just there , you know .
Anyway you need to read it because  it is awesome but the last little bit made my heart jump for joy.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Tattered by Melody Anne is book Two in the Torn series. This continues the story of Miranda, Mason and Kaden so you really should read the previous book 'Torn' first to fully enjoy this one.
The first book deals with Miranda and her thought/side of what is going on with her marriage where this one deal more so with Mason part. This book might not be for some that have issues or dislikes with a marriage going through painful feelings, cheating but overall this book really is worth the read.
I got
Danielle S.
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hopefully anyone reading Tattered has read Torn. Miranda’s story of her and Mason. This is Mason’s POV.

My heart was aching and pounding and yearning. I don’t know. I just don’t know....

I finished out Torn feeling, well....torn.

Having grown apart but neither are ready to call it quits, they live their lie. No communication. No laughter. No intimacy. No more love.

I was so sad reading this, and honestly quite mad. I just couldn’t understand Mason’s reasons for pushing his wife away. For hurting
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: november-18
This book is Mason's POV about his marriage with Miranda and I really disliked him.
He had everything a man could want in a marriage but he's paying for his past mistakes, I mean he could have prevented everything that happened but because he is so selfish he gets what he deserves.

The book is pretty intense and gives away everything we were waiting for after reading Torn.

></a>
Ellen Anderson
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tattered

Torn is the perfect name for this series. It explains my feelings on these two stories. While I hate the thought of marriages just growing or falling apart after many years, it does explain what so many people do go through. Very well written.
Anne Milne
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
In Torn we had Miranda's side of the story now it's Mason's turn to be front and centre.

I'm glad we get to hear from both characters it helps balance the story. My impression of Mason from the first book really didn't change I still didn't like him. I had thought he felt indifferent towards his marriage, my opinion now is of a selfish man who knows the damage he's doing but just didn't care enough to change.

I know the next book is Miranda again and I hope we see a stronger woman who's happy wit
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is the second part of the torn series and here we hear Mason’s story about the dissolution of his marriage to Miranda. I am utterly devastated that this book ended. I so wanted more of this story but understood why it was written the way it was.

I cried and screamed and in some small way prayed that their marriage could be saved but absolutely understood the breakdown on both Manson’s and Miranda’s part. This book definitely is not for the hopeful romantics. The hard truths are thrown at yo
Kim
Aug 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Good to get another point of view but pricey

It was good to get Mason’s point of view. To learn his thoughts and actions. To learn what actions he was actually responsible for in their marriage and his past. I didn’t like that we had to wait months for the second book thinking it was the conclusion or the rest of the story only to receive a novella (at a full book price)
Linda Zelinsky
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting but confusing at times. Melody Anne really gets the reader to emphasize with the characters. Enjoyed the story as it held a little suspense and keeps you going. Didn’t need all the sexual sciences tho. Will continue to read the ne t book in the series.
Ayennix
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it
An interesting and enthralling read into their story..

In this book, we get to learn more about Mason's side of the story. Why he was the way he was at the first book and how he felt about the dissolution of his and Miranda's marriage. Just as the first, we do get glimpses into Miranda and Mason's history.

Their past, how they met and fell in love. But even more, we get to see their history even in parts where they were together but apart when they were young. This book is showing us their hist
Candy
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, good-author
That was an interesting point of view read. Mason is s character you will hate for the many reasons as he tells his side of the story. I enjoyed this story in the fact that the main character was an egotistical male who only thought of himself. Melody's writing flowed and she gave us Mason's side of a marriage that became nonexistent. Melody started with Miranda's story which have yet to finish, but just hearing Mason's side I feel for Miranda more than Mason. Melody, Mason is a character I can ...more
Kaye
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
In order to know what’s going on in Tattered, you need to read Torn. But I’m sure anyone that’s about to read B2 has read B1.

Tattered follows along in Torn but in Mason’s storyline and view. He was off putting in this book. I liked him in B1 and I knew there would be infidelity on his side. I don’t know... I just wasn’t.. very happy on his side. Gah I don’t know how to explain this. In B1, I felt Miranda still had love for Mason. Still yearned for Mason but he just didn’t give back.

And that Bel
Rough Draft Book Blog
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tattered by Melody Anne
Mason & Miranda continued
SEEING THE OTHER SIDE
5 Stars

This is a continuation of Torn, the first book in the series. It’s a novella, therefore not so long, but gets right to the point. It’s still an emotional rollercoaster, only this time (as a woman for me) you get to see how the “other half lives,” and wowzers there is still so much going on. I can’t wait to see how this all takes shape in the next installment.

This book is predominately about Mason and his side of the
United Indie Book Blog
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I think of this book "Van Gogh" cones to mind and I wouldn't mind being a muse for Mason !

There's an honesty to Mason that drew me to him , like a moth to the flame . He admits his ill treatment of his mom and his regret thereof , he also admits his arrogance and to me that humbles him to a degree ....
Mason and Miranda had their fare share of ups and downs and they share a colourful history in more sense than one . I must be honest , Miranda is a much stronger woman than I could ever be . H
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

I have been waiting on pins and needles for this book. Once it hit my kindle I devoured it! I had to know why Mason did what he did. Why he was a jerk. Why he could let something so beautiful turn into something so sad. So many questions I had running through my head for months. Now I have the answers and I don't know how to feel. I first hated Mason. But he's redeemable. Sorta.

Th
Melissa Schaub
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok, so I know that this book was supposed to make it so that we could see Mason’s POV and I guess it did, however I don’t think it showed him in the best light.
You will obviously need to read Torn before this one to get the full picture but this book, I feel, made him look worse. I recommend that you read it so that you can form your own opinion.
Tattered is completely from Mason’s POV and brings us through their entire life as he saw it and how he felt about the event that we read about in Torn
Lindsey King
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angst 3
Tears 3
Value 4
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 4.5

I have been waiting on pins and needles for this book. Once it hit my kindle I devoured it! I had to know why Mason did what he did. Why he was a jerk. Why he could let something so beautiful turn into something so sad. So many questions I had running through my head for months. Now I have the answers and I don't know how to feel. I first hated Mason. But hes redeemable. Sorta.

This book had all the feels. There was angst, love,
Janine Bürger de Assis
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
How can you hate the characters of a book so much, but at the same time love the story? It’s the gift of a good writer. I have to say Mason already wasn’t my favorite character from book 1, but being inside his head? I can say that I hate him with a passion! How can someone be so self absorbed? How he can thing everything he ever did to Miranda is right? I know I’m ranting here, but I have so many question… And don’t let me get started with Bella. Ok, I really hope that you’ve read book 1 first, ...more
Ellee
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Tattered" is a continuation of the first book "Torn",so
you definitely have to read the first to understand all
the books in this series. The author really captures
what can go on in a marriage that has come to a place
where neither couple are happy with their situation...
The situation,them being at an impasse in their lives/marriage.
You really are just like an audience waiting to see
the why's to how Mason got to be--who he was,and is,
by himself,with Miranda,and then well you'll have
to read to find
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Tattered by Melody Anne continues the story of Mason, Miranda and Kaden, which began in Torn and must be read first. This is mainly Mason’s point-of-view. Its his turn to tell the story. And still my heart broke and I am literally torn.

Mason pushed his wife away. He hurt her and left her lonely and wanting. We get to see and understand more of Mason and get into his head. Well it was not a pretty picture. Mason could be and often was selfish and cruel. Where will all end?

Talk about all the fee
Kari Hansen
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the first book of the series Torn we experienced Miranda’s and Mason’s relationship through her eyes and with Tattered we experience it through his.

It chronicles their relationship from the beginning and what led them to the point where they are married but all that seems to remain to tie them together is a piece of paper as the love, emotion and respect between them is so far buried under their past that it may never see the light of day.

This is an emotional story that still leaves questions
Caroline A Woman & Her Books
Mason, what a character he was. I enjoyed his story, he was a simple but complex man rolled into one. For me this book flowed a little better than the first part as it didn't have the time jumps, we follow him from a teenager moving to Oregon from California and meeting Miranda right up to the present day.
This story also answered questions for me that I had from part !, mainly Who the hell is this sleazy Bella chick?? We find that out in this part and a whole lot more.
This is Mason's story fro
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anne

Valorie
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m stunned by what I just read. And maybe this makes me judgy but Mason is a serious asshole. Not that Kaden is any better but Mason is a serious ass. Not saying that what Miranda did was right, but those were the actions from a neglected person. A starving for something wife. I have a love/hate affection for this very short novel. I’m hoping there is more to come with these characters and I’d love to found out more about Audrey. Exceptional but frustrating read.
Sara Gross
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first book, I had to immediately get into book two... and I am not sure I was so happy to do that. I HATED Mason! Almost from the first few lines of this book. I felt so much for him in book one, and now you hear and see his side of things and you know that he was tearing his marriage apart from even before he married Miranda. Now you you want to root for Miranda and Kaden - almost. And, beware, this ends in a minor cliffhanger... I had no idea it was more than two books. This ...more
Sharon
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in this series allows us to see Mason's point of view, what he was feeling and why he made the decisions he did!
I enjoyed this one, it's always nice to see the other side of a relationship! Not giving spoilers here, you must read and experience it through this book!
5 stars, patiently waiting for the next in the series!!!
Jen
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
I finished Torn a while ago.

For some reason, I just hesitated to pull the trigger on Tattered...

I'm not really sure what I thought B2 was going to be, but all of this was kind of... pointless. I fucking hated Mason to the point that it destroyed what made him vaguely likable in B1.

2 stars is a courtesy.
Brenda Pearson
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's great seeing a different version from Melody. It makes you think that not all marriages are meant to last.
I'm not saying that he didn't love her but there are different kinds of love I think. You will get hook on it because you will want to know what happens to Miranda, or Mason we know they both cheated. So it's good to have both versions. See what happens next very emotional.
Dawn Trepczyk
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mason

This is the second book in Melody Anne's Torn series. In the first book we read Mirandas point of view. This book was Masons point of view. I highly recommend you read this book. I'm definitely looking forward to the next book.

• The Virgin Auction: Prelude To Billionaire Unloved ~ Jett
  • Redemption (Redemption, # 2)
  • Reveal Me (Steele Brothers, #5)
  • Impossible Bachelor (Bachelor Tower #2)
  • Please Me (1001 Dark Nights #86; Stark Ever After)
  • You & Me Make Three (Barrington Billionaire's Series #3)
  • The Secret Thief
  • Lovers at Heart, Reimagined (Love in Bloom: The Bradens #1)
  • Devoured (Melody Anne's Billionaire Universe)
  • Judged (Wrecked, #2)
  • Drunk in Love
  • Firsts (Cape Hill, #1)
  • Djinn and Tonic (The Houri Legends, #2)
  • More Than Memories
  • Complex Kisses (Here & Now, #1)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
Melody Anne is a NYT best selling author of the popular series: Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, Baby for the Billionaire, Unexpected Hero's, Billionaire Aviators, and some solo titles. I have a Young Adult Series; Rise of the Dark Angel.

As an aspiring author, I wrote for years, then published in 2011, finding my true calling, and a love of writing. Holding a Bachelor's Degree in business, I lov

Torn Series (2 books)
  • Torn (Torn Series, Book 1)