Start by marking “Cravings: Hungry for More” as Want to Read:
Cravings: Hungry for More

Cravings: Hungry for More

After the extraordinary success of Cravings, Chrissy Teigen comes back with more of her signature wit and take-no-prisoners flavor bombs.

Cravings: Hungry for More takes us further into Chrissy’s kitchen…and life. It’s a life of pancakes that remind you of blueberry pie, eating onion dip with your glam squad, banana bread that breaks the internet, and a little something cal
Published September 18th 2018 by Clarkson Potter

To ask other readers questions about Cravings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cravings

Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before I get started..I'd like to just inform you that this cookbook is outstanding. My expectations have been reached and then some. And I had very high expectations, btw. Chrissy Teigen remains the cooking goddess she is and this cookbook will become a kitchen staple for me, just like her first cookbook. I know I'll be using the recipes over and over. I cannot wait to keep the cooking going. So far..and this is since the release (which was last Tuesday)..I have made four recipes from this book ...more
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
I adore this woman and her kitchen!

Emilee Hone (Emilee Reads)
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks-i-own
The food in this looks so beautiful I literally had tears in my eyes the first time I flipped through it. Excited to try these recipes!
Cait
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is genuinely AMAZING. The hit rate of "oh shit I want to make that ASAP" was definitely higher than the original, and definitely higher than a lot of other cookbooks.
Elaine
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fic, mmm-mmm-good
I might have been the only person in the world who didn't know what a foodie Chrissy Teigen is.

I knew her mostly as a model and the wife of John Legend but nothing about how much she loves to eat and cook and eat, until my sister told me about her cookbooks.

Cravings: Hungry for More was a lot of fun to read.

I loved Chrissy's blunt, sometimes sardonic commentary, the gorgeous full page color photographs and the easy, accessible recipes that anyone can do. Even me!

But just as importantly, I love
Sara
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anybody else love reading cook books or is it just me?
KC
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbook, non-fiction
This is an awesome cookbook. Simple meals anyone can make.
Sabrina
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A visual feast for the eyes. Comfort food with recipes that are easy to follow. Well done!
Kortney
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Slightly obsessed with Chrissy Teigen, seriously can we be friends!? Who knew you could make a cookbook funny? The recipes are good too!
Ginny Harple
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything I have made is fantastic. Delicious, amazing, normal person food and she is hilarious. Just get it and cook while you watch your Bravo
Teresa
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction
This had some helpful tips and great photos, but no recipes that I'm interested in attempting.
meghann
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all things Chrissy Teigen, and I've loved making gluten free/vegetarian versions of the recipes in her first cookbook. So of course I was at the Barnes and Noble the day this was released. The introduction had me feeling all those feels, and the acknowledgement section had me tearing up when I got to her dogs. But the anecdotes and tips in the introductions to each of her recipes always make me laugh. I've got two weeks off coming up for fall break, and I've already got my list of recipes ...more
Becki Iverson
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've said this before and I'll say it again: I. LOVE. Chrissy. Teigen. Her witty, succinct style (which was honed and perfected on Twitter) is just the thing to lighten your load on hefty days, and I can't ever get enough of her social media accounts. The best thing about the Cravings series is that these are legit cookbooks, so you can get your nosh and your belly laugh on all at the same time. There are so many creative re-mix recipes here of classic favorites (like a pad thai meets spaghetti ...more
Jessica ☕
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Chrissy Teigen is delightful. She's goofy and beautiful, and, despite being glamorous, doesn't seem pretentious.

The same can be said for this cookbook. While elegant dishes abound, there are also multiple grilled cheese recipes, some BBQ, and corndogs. Many recipes can be easily made vegetarian, and there is a good assortment of healthy and not-so-healthy. It includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, salads, dessert, and an entire chapter appropriately named "Thai Mom."

The directions are easy to follo
Emily Duchon
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5

Some really good recipes here, but my favorite is the sweet & spicy peach & brie grilled cheese. I'm going to make the blackberry pop-overs this week as well (and they look fabulous), but upon discovering I have a peach tree in my yard have been looking for unique and tasty peach recipes, especially.

I like Chrissy's books. Nothing is too difficult and she has some easy recipes for families and working people. Plus, she's just a feisty, fun gal that I enjoy supporting.
Carrie
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I almost never rank cookbooks on my Goodreads because I rarely sit down and actually read them, but Chrissy's are an exception. Unlike so many of the very specialized cookbooks I see at work (This Diet, That Diet, Eating for Bad Knees, etc); this is just yummy, yummy food with Chrissy's commentary that is sometimes helpful and always humorous. So I haven't made every item in here just yet, but her corn pudding was a huge hit this Thanksgiving.
Morgan
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
This one didn't have quite as many recipes that I immediately earmarked as her first cookbook, but I'm still here for it and her highly entertaining recipe intro's (though I'll probably never get over how weird it is to see an old acquaintance of mine from high school popping up in her cookbooks and social media as a full-fledged member of her inner circle).
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chrissy Teigen is a breath of fresh air. She is hilarious, clearly loves food and cooking, and keeps the tone of her books light and casual. The recipes look wonderful. I'm impressed and ready to cook.
Melanie
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Her introductions and instructions are hilarious, and the pictures are beautiful. As with the first book, I only picked out a few things to try to make, but that's much more of a reflection of how often I cook than of the book.
Wendy
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: cooking
Not quite as strong as the first offering. I did make the Salted Maple Granola and the Red Curry Chicken and both were excellent.
Kate  TerHaar
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the tips and comments about the recipes made by Chrissy.
Heatherblakely
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is covered in Post-Its and my mouth is watering and I wonder if I can buy the library a new copy and just keep this one because I’ve marked so many recipes

So many
Lori Chambers
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks, my-kitchen
Love Chrissy Teigen's voice throughout the cookbook and the easy-to-follow recipes with ingredients that I generally have on hand. Great ideas.
Jennifer Spiliakos
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Chrissy. And her food. This one reads just as good, she's refreshingly real, sharp, and charming. There's much more simple recipes in this one, plenty that I plan on making over the next few months.
Christy
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like this one even better than the first. RTC!
Michelle
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cooking
Every bit as delightful, delicious and fun as the first book. Loved it!
Courtney
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely can’t wait to try these recipes. I think I gained 10 lbs just from looking at this! I mean-jalapeño toasted grilled cheese sandwiches!! 😋
Kim
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I likes food. A lots.
Mira Prater
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I love her, the recipes, and the stories. I made the pulled bbq chicken tonight and it was impeccable. I’m so glad she’s come into my life; we’re practically best friends!
Meg
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this cover to cover (wild Friday night). There isn’t a recipe in this book I wouldn’t try. The photography is beautiful. I love having a picture for basically every recipe. Chrissy talks about being a mom, body image, her crazy famous life, her ex-blog life, family, etc. and with a great sense of humor. Plus, there are entire chapters dedicated to sandwiches and potatoes. What’s not to love?
  • Joy the Baker Over Easy: Sweet and Savory Recipes for Leisurely Days
  • The Kitchn Cookbook: Recipes, Kitchens & Tips to Inspire Your Cooking
  • The Pretty Dish: More than 150 Everyday Recipes and 50 Beauty DIYs to Nourish Your Body Inside and Out
  • Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering
  • Tasty Latest and Greatest: Everything You Want to Cook Right Now
  • Together: Our Community Cookbook
  • The Home Cook: Recipes to Know by Heart
  • Food52 Baking
  • Eating in the Middle: A Mostly Wholesome Cookbook
  • Everyday Dorie: The Way I Cook
  • Now & Again: Go-To Recipes, Inspired Menus  + Endless Ideas for Reinventing Leftovers
  • Sister Pie: The Recipes and Stories of a Big-Hearted Bakery in Detroit
  • The Red Rooster Cookbook: The Story of Food and Hustle in Harlem
  • Giada's Italy: My Recipes for La Dolce Vita
  • Skinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer, Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More: 140 No-Fuss Dinners Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More
  • The Cookies & Cups Cookbook: 125+ sweet & savory recipes reminding you to Always Eat Dessert First
  • Pull Up a Chair: Recipes from My Family to Yours
  • The Pho Cookbook: Easy to Adventurous Recipes for Vietnam's Favorite Soup and Noodles
Chrissy Teigen is known as many things–host of Lip Sync Battle on MTV, bestselling author, Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model, spouse to John Legend, star of Instagram (16.8M) and Twitter (10.3M), but all she really wants to talk about is dinner.