Start by marking “The Whole Package” as Want to Read:
The Whole Package

The Whole Package

(Movin' On #1)

Expected publication: January 29th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about The Whole Package, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Whole Package

Kristy K
I threw an impromptu romance-a-thon this weekend and The Whole Package was the third book I read in my marathon. Unfortunately this one didn’t really work for me. There were many awkward parts where the characters (or the writing) felt like they were trying too hard. I did like the idea of a moving company that revolves around hiring and helping vets. But the story and characters get a solid meh from me.
Tracy  C
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
meh. That is my overall feeling about this. Didn't love it but didn't hate it. I felt like I got to know Cash instead of Reid and I thought Naomi was a bit immature. ( I had to look up the heroine's name, if that is any indication of how this is!) The story was a bit forced and there was too much going on so it felt like the book went on forever.
Christine
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
The Whole Package was a whole mess. Too many characters, too many side plots going nowhere, and the MCs had no idea what to do with themselves. Marie Harte has a talent for writing rough and tumble families and friends with humor, wit and a whole lot of heat; all were missing here.

Former Marine Reid has a moving company (Vets on the Go!) that pr exec Naomi wants to pitch because she's angling to be hired by another business known for supporting military veterans. Naomi and Reid are instantly at
Pelusa Rivera
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..(netgalley) I love Marie Hart and I enjoyed this book as I did her others.. We meet the Vets on the go when Cash and Hector are captured beating the crap out of some thieves and they were on t.v. and Reid is having a fit til he sees segmant and there business is taking off. Here comes Naomi who is a PR rep and just opened up her new PR firm since her exboyfriend fires her when she started to do better than him and she needs the business and she is going to go af ...more
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this book to be a bit of a slow burner.
Reid is a great character and as a reader, you’re immediately drawn to his integrity and honour. With just a hint of alpha, he pulls off his ex-marine roll to perfection.

Personally, there wasn’t quite enough drama for me, not enough tension, even when a “could be” tense scene arose. It is, however, a sweet story that reminds you to love deeply and warmly.

I particularly enjoyed having Cash’s pov and getting to know him more than just in passing. It’
Maria
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, sexy-hero
+++ Received an Advance Reader Copy in exchange for a fair review +++
(Full review to come near release date)
My first time reading Marie Harte and I found this book really enjoyable.
What I liked:
The Alpha men with soft hearts.
Reid, a blue-collar hero.
A veteran hero who isn’t a wounded hero.
Anti-gender stereotype tendencies.

I'm grateful to the publisher, SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca, and NetGalley for providing a free copy
Becky Wise
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Whole Package is a great read. You will love Cash and Reid brothers and owners of Vet on the Go moving company. I love that this book has veterans front and center. Reid is the more level headed of the two brothers and such a sweetie. You will just fall for him. Naomi is amazing. I just love how she steps up and doesn't give Reid much of a choice but to hire her PR team. You can feel the chemistry from the start. I love the slow burn between Naomi and Reid. When you read Naomi's backstory yo ...more
Jessica
Oct 22, 2018 rated it liked it
This book had a great description and seemed to sound awesome. Add in the picture from the cover and I thought I had a winner on my hands. However, sadly, I just couldn't get into this one. I tried, I really did try.
Reid was awesome. I really liked him. Naomi was okay. I didn't like or dislike her.
And Cash, I would love to read his book! Hope he doesn't disappoint. :)

Overall, I might recommend this book. I have enjoyed previous books by this author.
Tracy Flick
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-2018
The Whole Package was a sweet and fun romance that tugged at your heart more than once. Reid ans Naomi were absolutely wonderful together and complimented each other so well. It was touching how supportive they were to each other m. I enjoyed the banter they had with each other and the secondary characters. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and can't wait for the next in this series.
Marcia
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an excellent read. A contemporary romance that checks all the boxes. The pacing was perfectly developed. The large cast of supporting characters was well written and I fully expect there to be more books in this series. I love HEAs and there are definitely some characters in this story that deserve their own HEA. I look forward to reading more by this author.
Heather andrews
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reid gets sidetracked at times, “Reid, focus.” She glared down at him, that gown on her absolutely stunning..." Reid just loces his woman's assets, “first time I saw you, I had to do my best to take my gaze from them. I knew if you caught me staring you’d kick my ***.” I likee this book, I loved Reid and Naomi was a feisty little thing.
Owl._.
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
If you are looking for an easy, quick read then this one is for you. Wasn't the best but I enjoyed it. Looking forward to see how the characters develop/grow as the series continues. (3.5 out of 5)

Thank you #netgalley and #sourcebookscasablanca for the eARC.
Susan Underbrink
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and Sourcebooks/Casablanca for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This was just afun, quick book to read. The characters were fun And the story interestin. I found this well worth the read. I think .org romance readers will enjoy. I give it a 3.5 rating.
Dave Sloan
Dec 06, 2018
Beth Lindsay
Nov 08, 2018
Kim Vanravenswaay
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reid is very sweet and sensitive. I for one don't mind if a man cries when his mom dies. He shows his sensitive side repeatedly around Naomi. Perfect book boyfriend material right there. I like the idea of Reid's business only hiring Vets. Great book all around.
Katrina
Nov 18, 2018
Kristin
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for the advance copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review."

Loved this book very much. It had just enough sweet romance and the storyline was great! I highly recommend!
Bella
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-r
Great book about ex-Military veteran Reid who is trying to run moving company with his brother and finds love with PR Naomi. Naomi wants to grove her company and finding Reids she sees perfect opportunity. At first, all is business but it soon becomes more. The attraction that boils between them soon erupts. But Reid is having family issues and so does Naomi and also she doesn't want to make the mistake from the past again. Both Naomi and Reid are great and make an amazing couple. I just didn't ...more
sbtbkb
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. The heroine was my favorite part. She was such a badass and I loved how strong and confident she was. It was great being introduced not only to the hero but to his company as well. Their dynamic among each other was so great and a nice balance. I can't wait to read more about these veterans. My only quibble was the end was such a quick resolution and there was no epilogue so it just came to a halt.
Carrollwood Books & More
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an great contemporary romance read that checks all the boxes. The pacing was well-developed and has a large cast of supporting characters. Can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Alyssa Silverstein
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Whole Package is a great, uplifting and steamy romance. Former marine Reid started his Vets on the Go! moving company with his brother when they left the armed services. They hire other vets in order to help them integrate back into civilian life. When PR and marketing guru Naomi sees them on the news stopping a crime in progress, she knows she can help them promote and grow their business. But, sparks fly when Naomi and Reid meet, making each of them reconsider their personal rules of not m ...more
Crystal
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, romance-2018
Loved the premise, loved th story, loved Naomi and Reid. I just simply loved everything about this book!
Ash Luna
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reid and Naoims story is eccentric and full of life! I absolutely loved it. Reid is reserved and Naomie is full of life and ready for a good time. I loved the two together they balanced each other out. Great Book.
Sherri Babb
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author. I loved it and I thought it was a great start to this new series. The thing that first drew me to this book was the cover and the blurb. From the very first chapter I was drawn into this book. This book was such a great sweet funny romance. I loved Reid and Naomi. They were great together. The side characters and the journey that I found myself on while reading this book was amazing. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next book. Thanks Net ...more
Toothbrush.fh
Dec 06, 2018
Mari's Struggle is Real
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing start to a new series. Reid and his brother started a company called Vets on the Go. As a PR wiz, Naomi knows that she can help them, and when she meets Reid she finds a man that is kind and sensitive. Great chemistry between these two. I can't wait to read more.

ARC generously provided via Netgalley, in exchange for the above honest review.
Caffeine addict, boy referee, and romance aficionado, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte has over 100 books published with more constantly on the way. She’s a confessed bibliophile and devotee of action movies. Whether hiking in Central Oregon, biking around town, or hanging at the local tea shop, she’s constantly plotting to give everyone a happily ever after. Visit http: ...more