Start by marking “Royal Bastard (Royals Undone #1)” as Want to Read:
Royal Bastard (Royals Undone #1)

Royal Bastard

(Royals Undone #1)

Lucas…
Don’t get in trouble, they said. Don’t cause an incident.

Oops. I might be a newfound prince, but that doesn’t mean I’m ready to say goodbye to my days of freedom. So when my brother, the king, asks me to babysit a diplomat’s daughter, my first thought is to say no… that is until I see her climbing out of a window with her dress tucked into her thong.

She might just
Published July 24th 2018 by Sankofa Girl

To ask other readers questions about Royal Bastard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Bastard

Book#1Royal Bastard
Book# 2 Bastard Prince
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
New found Prince Lucas has been given an order by his brother the King to keep a watchful eye on a diplomat’s daughter Lady Bryna as she attends an internship in America.

Bryna’s decision in life have never been her own, her parents have dictated every aspect of her life, breaking free from their hold though has
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, 2018-reads, arcs
Nana Malone does it again with Royal Bastard! New adventures await with a whole new royal this time!

Royal Bastard follows the story of Lucas, the long-lost prince of the Winston Isles. We first met Lucas in the Royals Undercover Duet. And although you don’t need to read the previous books to read Lucas’ story, I highly recommend you do so ‘cause they are fantastic!

Lucas is arrogant, drop-dead sexy, and oozes charm and irresistibility that no woman can resist. That’s until he meets Bryna. Set out
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God.

What. Just. Happened.

When I started reading this I had no idea I’d be left speechless because wow, just wow.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

When I came across this book and read what it was about I knew it would be the kind of book I would love. Royals and Bastard children, yes please. I love me a good scandal.

Bryna, she was a total badass character, definitely one of my favourite females I’ve ever come across. She’s stubborn, fierce and isn’t afraid to say what’s
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
This was my introduction story to Nana Malone, but it was a pretty fantastic intro.

Lucus and Bryna were both great characters. Lucus was suave and slick but it hid this insecure guy who had a horrible childhood. One that had him doubting and hesitant to trust anything good in his present. Bryna was a strong person learning to assert herself and stand up for what's important to her. Their first meeting made me laugh, and the progression of their relationship after that held firm to my attention.
Viper Spaulding
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As much as I enjoyed Sebastian and Penny's story, I fell in love with Lucas almost from his first scene. Such a snarky, cocky bad boy! Here we get his story, and what a story it is! He's one of the most conflicted book boyfriends I've ever read. On the one hand, he's been raised to be a grifter, a con artist, and everyone is a mark. On the other hand, he now has real family ties, real emotional attachments to both Sebastian and Penny, and he's trying to come to grips with which life is his true ...more
Vivi Chatzikiriakou
"I received a complimentary copy of this book and have volunteered to leave a review."

This woman is the death of me!!!!
Nana Malone has the ability to make me change my book boyfriends like a shirt because the one is hotter than the other before. How is that possible??? Well, it actually is!!!

Not to mention the kickass - badass heroines. I'm in awe and little jealous because they always take the best one. May I ask to be a heroine for your next duet Nana? Pleaseeeee....say YESSSSS!

Okay, okay! Ab
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lucas, we meet in the Cheeky series. He is getting his own story now. He is now into his new life and is being asked to do something for his brother. All he has to do is watch a daughter of a diplomat. How hard can it be?

Bryna does not need a babysitter. That is all. HAHA. So when she meets Lucas she gives him a heck of a time. But even while they are fighting each other, they are also fighting their chemistry.

There is some great twist and turns as always with a Malone story. I enjoyed this s
Isha Coleman
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
The Prince finally found his Princess and made her his Queen, but the battle is far from over. Cheers to new beginnings, happy endings and more thrilling adventures to be explored. Royals Undone is totally seductive reading. To get to the fairytale, you have to survive the storm. What began with Sebastian and Penny continues with Lucas and Bryna. Secrets run deep, betrayals are rampant and danger afoot, but when it comes to the heart, love never plays by the rules. Lucas is on the verge of livin ...more
Chris
Damn. This book was smokin Hot! I loved how funny and flirty Lucas was in Sebastian's books, so I was excited to read about him and Lady Bryna in this book. Bryna was a great strong female character and I loved how she gave as good as she got from him. Great chemistry.
Please, please, please tell me the next one is coming out soon.
Cindy
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books-2018
In Royal Bastard by Nana Malone we get the long lost Prince's story. We first met Lucas in the Royals Undercover duet. I absolutely LOVED that duet and couldn't wait for Lucas's story.

Lucas while a tad bit arrogant, is SMOKING HOT! He's charming. And irresistible to women, well except when he meets Bryna. She is very smart, sexy, funny. I ADORED her character!

These two had so much chemistry and I LOVED this slow burn love story with some twists and turns that Ms Malone is known for throwing o
Liz
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved Lucas! He was more than what he thought of himself and have credit too! Him and Bryna were just the right balance, but have so many obligations and secrets, can they ever really have a future?

And that ending! Cannot wait for book 2!

Happy reading!
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Royal Bastard was the first book that I read from the author Nana Malone and I must say she definitely captured my attention with this story and now has me in suspense as to what will happen to the cocky but loving Lucas.

Didn't realize when I signed up to read this book that it was part of a series, not that you have to necessarily read the previous books to follow the story of Lucas and Bryna, but for me I love reading all stories that help create the content of the situation that the main cha
Amanda
3.5 stars, rounding up

A spin-off of sorts of the Royals Undercover duology (duet), I had to get this after the teaser chapter. I liked Lucas as a secondary character in the previous series. But Bryna was my favorite here and Lucas was a bit of a dick sometimes. I love a nice roommates-to-lovers trope and this was a bit of a slow burn romance with a lot of chemistry and sexual tension. It was pretty much entirely set in NYC so no interactions with Sebastian and Penny aside from the wedding at th
kgagnon
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow, what a great start to the Royals Undone Duet. We first met Lucas in the Royals Undercover series. Now we learn more about Lucas and his perfect match in Lady Bryna Tressel. Bryna wants to be her own woman and not the pawn her parents try to make her. She was caught by Lucas sneaking out of the palace to run away to New York to go to school. Lucas is intrigued by the beautiful, sassy woman, who doesn't fall for his charms. When he is asked by the king to watch out for Bryna, he will do whate ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
This is supposed to be a stand alone, and I can see that, but with the way this starts I was totally lost cause I had NO clue who the people getting married were, and we got their point of view. Evidently there is a series that came before this that introduced most of the characters. So, br warned.

The lost feelings gave way to me cringing everytime our hero opened his mouth. He was smug and cocky and I did not click with him at all. I liked Bryna well enough, but not enough to over shadow Lucas
Thia Finn
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Between princes and con men, Malone has fashioned a cliffhanger that will leave you wanting for more. Her characters’ stories are complicated creating an interesting plot to follow.
Coco.V
May 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-but-not-read
💞Royal Bastard (Royals Undone #1) is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $3.99) on Amazon today (5/20/2019) !💞
Sue
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lucas and Bryna. Sexy, romantic and a bit of suspense. What is not to love about this book? Can't wait for the next.
Kerry Fletcher
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OK so i'm an idiot!! I didn't know there were two books before this!!! ahhhhhhhhh!! My annoyed with myself'o'meter is off the charts! Anyhoo despite this i can honestly say that you can read this as a standalone phewwww although i will now be going back to before the second part of this comes out!

Lucas has recently found out he's a Prince. The brother he never knew has become king and got the Princess. He knows his life will never follow the same path even if he now has all the luxuries that com
KFForever
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise of behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Lucas and Bryna are front and centre in a scintillatingly suspenseful roller coaster of an adventure. I feel the need to mix things up in this review. This book isn’t your typical contemporary suspenseful romance with a reluctant royal and court member, oh no. So I’ll explain a little about the set of this book first before I dive off the cliff and into the shallow water below.

This duology is in the same world as Royals Undercov
Laundry
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
hese royals written by the oh so cleaver Nana Malone are quickly becoming my favorites. These characters and their personalities are seriously amazeballs. Royal Bastard had everything I'm looking for. Scandal, secret prince, suspense, running from royalty - the whole shabang. It was a wild ride and I loved each and every moment.

Story Line: So the book kicks off at the royal wedding of Lucas's brother who is basically the king now. But you see, Lucas is a prince who didn't know he was a prince un
Alexandra
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Five outstanding stars! This is a book between Princes and con men.

For the crown jewels sake! Bastard Royal by Nana Malone is a cheeky and intense masterpiece. I couldn't stop turning the pages. I was blown away by the brilliant plot and wonderful characters. Books like this should be written more often because readers, like me, love a well developed story that will leave us breathless like this one. It had all the elements to make it a mind-blowing book: drama, hate/love, suspense, lust, roya
Yvonne Daniels
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Nana and Minx Malone
Royal Bastard Royals Undone Book 1
by Nana Malone
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Royal Bastard is a incredible romantic but enjoyable, funny, and charming read. I really enjoyed this charming, fun-filled romance. The characters are sweet, insanely sexy and absolutely praise-worthy especially Lucas. This book made me laugh a lot plus I had a smile the entire time I was reading. Royal Bastard is written from the main characters POV including from the POV of the characters from the previous books Cheeky Prince and Cheeky Kin
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Laced with humor, intrigue, and lots of sexual chemistry Royal Bastard is the first book in a new royal duet, but the second storyline in Nana Malone's Royals Undone series.

Lucas Newsome first came on the scene in Cocky Prince. The long lost brother of Prince Sebastian and one of the driving forces behind Seb's storyline when we first meet him. Sebastian was desperate to bring Lucas home and introduce him to a life Lucas never knew existed. It wasn't until meeting Lucas, losing his father (the K
Kathy Rouchelle
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first duet which introduced us to Lucas, King Sebastian's half brother, wanting to read Lucas' book was a no brainer. I definitely was not disappointed and can hardly wait to read the completion of THIS duet, especially after that ending. WOW.

Poor Lucas. I did feel sorry for him a tiny bit in the first duet, but now...can I please have him under my tree for Christmas??? As in the majority of stories where someone is trying to turn their lives around, put their past behind them
Marcia
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh Wow!! Royal Bastard is a total 4 1/2 star read for me. I did not expect to love Lucas as much as I fell in love with him in this book. Wow!! Oh Wow!! Nana Malone really knows how to draw her readers in with her storytelling skills, and the way in which she writes her books always leaves her readers wanting more, and Royal Bastard was no exception to the rule.

Royal Bastard focuses on Lucas, the long lost brother of Sebastian, who we first met in the Royal Undercover series, and his journey to
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Aw Lucas and Bryna <3 ... Ok, so lets start the unpacking, there's ALOT here. Obviously I LOVED it, its exactly what I go for with the exception of course of the cliffhanger. If you've seen any of my reviews you know I'm not really a fan of cliffhangers, however I feel like there are exceptions, and this one is done right. It still leaves you trying to flip to more pages of the story, but you have the satisfaction of seeing Lucas and Bryna together, and while you are up in the air, you can at ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I must say I love the men Nana Malone gives us in her writing. They are strong, arrogant, confident alpha men who are also caring and loving for those that matter to them. In Royal Bastard, Royals Undone #2, we get Lucas and I absolutely loved him. He is all that and more, but has underlying insecurities about his past and what he has to offer anyone which makes readers love him more. Swoon!

We first met Lucas in the Royal Undercover series and please note, the Royals Undone can be read as a sta
Chasing Away Reality
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
First, let me say that I was incredibly excited to continue the Royals storyline that Nana Malone had created. I loved Lucas and his entry into the Winston family and was thrilled to see how this bad boy would turn his life around for the love of his brother and Bryna. Second, I was happy to see the continuation of Sebastian and Penny's story in the first chapter. It was nice to witness such a special time in their lives and to hear it in their voices.

What a great start to Lucas and Bryna's stor
Emily
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I discovered Nana Malone earlier in the year when I read Cheeky Royal and Cheeky King. I adored these books, and fell in love with her writing. I’m a huge fan of royal romances and hers hit the spot. I completely fell in love with the characters from the books and when it ended, I wanted to know MORE. So imagine my surprise, and utter happiness, when I found out that she was continuing to write more book in the world of the Winston Isle royals.

Royal Bastard is the story of Lucas, Sebastian, the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Bitten Under Fire
  • Promise To Defend (Rescue Ops #2)
  • Offside (Pro-U #2)
  • Two Weddings and a Fugitive (The Chanel Series Book 4)
  • The Night Watch (Blood Red #2)
  • His Trouble in Tallulah (In the Line of Duty, #2)
  • Playing With Forever (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #4)
  • Out for the Count (Worth the Fight, #3)
  • SEAL the Deal (SEAL, #2)
  • The Guardians (The MORE Trilogy, #2)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Secretary
  • Brett (SEALs of Honor, #10)
  • Betrayed (Undercover, #3)
  • Smittened (Misfit Brides, #3)
  • Absolving His Sins (Trident Security, #7)
  • Rock Steady (Rock Band, #2)
  • True to You (Montana Heat #2)
  • Falling Hard (Bad Boys Undercover, #2)
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waitin

Royals Undone (2 books)
  • Bastard Prince (Royals Undone #2)