Start by marking “One More Night” as Want to Read:
One More Night

One More Night

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  1,089 Ratings  ·  125 Reviews
When my sister passed away I adopted her daughter, Dolly, and raised her as my own. We were all we had left in this world and I was going to try my hardest to make sure she never wanted for anything.

That’s why I needed someone I trusted to watch over the most important person in my life. Being a businessman meant I was out of the house a good portion of the day, a necessar
Published May 17th 2018 by Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about One More Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One More Night

Natalie The Biblioholic
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jacob is a successful businessman who has been raising his niece all on his own with the help of babysitters. Now he's tired of having so many people in and out of their lives and is looking for a live-in nanny. Along comes the perfect candidate - Emma. She's gotten a couple of temporary placements, but what she's looking for is something a bit more permanent. In truth, she's looking for a family... of her very own. And the picture perfect setting that Jacob and his niece create are irresistible ...more
Cristina | CristiinaReads
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳A nanny, possessive alpha male, insta-love romance that will make your heart leap with love and excitement for more of Jenika Snow...

➳ARC kindly provided by the publicist in exchange for an honest review...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
♡Tonya♡
Sweet and Safe!

Sweet, hot and safe. This short read was perfect for a quick treat.
-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-older man/younger woman
-no pushing away
-no violence
-ok epilogue
Alex ♈
Crazy insta, but the author warned us 😉
She wasn't a virgin - amazing!
Cute kid, sweet epilogue.
But the age difference- he 42, she 24 - bugged me.
Dilek VT
Jun 28, 2018 marked it as not-appealing
He is 42, she is 24... Not appealing for me...
Jenny
May 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
It was just ok I guess.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I liked it but it was really short. The writing is good and it has that insta-love and j/p hero that I like in my stories. I was glad to see that the heroine was mature and I always think it's cute when a kid is involved. For me, it just needed to be longer and have more to the story, but if you want something quick, this is perfect.
Macaela Conder
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: confirmed-safe
I love when the H knows what he wants from.the first glance.
April Symes
This short novella story has about everything that you could want- innocent nanny-heroine, alpha hunk single dad/uncle, cute child and sweet romance with that insta-love magic. I loved the chemistry between Jacob and Emma for their love was meant to be. This is one book that will get you with the FEELS. Hot, sexy, sweet and emotional…this is another winner story by Jenika Snow!!!

My Rating: 4.6 stars *****
“I received an advanced copy of this book from the author at no cost to me."
Dee's Books
It's so easy to fall in love with Jenika Snow's H/h in "One More Night"

Hero and businessman, Jacob is in need of a qualified nanny for his sweet niece, Dolly ASAP!!!!!!!! So while perusing photos of nannies seeking the position, he spots heroine, Emma's picture and it's instalust/love for him! Now Jacob has two new missions:

1. Nanny for Dolly
2. Emma for himself

5 instafamily stars! *****

M M
Fast and to the point. I loved it. No drama, just them starting their relationship. Great read.
Kayla Brunson
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I just keep falling in love with Jenika Snow a little bit more after every book that I read. I love her quick stories and this one just confirmed it.

It was a cute, insta love read that had me smiling by the end of it. I absolutely love single father romances so this was right up my alley. It was a beautiful short story that ended with an HEA!

Follow Books and Blends on:

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Short and very sweet. I love Jenika Snows stories.

This is another cute and sexy read. I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy for my honest review.
Jenny Wood
May 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Holy insta!
Now, I'm all for the insta... I love it. ARR got me spoiled by it, and I love those hot alpha guys that get posessive and aggressive and the dirty mouths? Sign me up!
This one, however.... was a bit too cringy for me. I don't know why, it was just a bit too much.
Jacob adopted his sister's daughter after she passed away and raised him as his own.... so why when explained, did Emma keep calling her the girl he adopted or his sisters kid, or whatever.... she's his kid, and has been since
Flo Grugel
May 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Short and sweet instalove.
There is confusion over what colour Emma's eyes are though... she is green eyed in her job description and at the end of the book she is blue eyed... Only a little observation but still.
Ruby Ap.
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I've always been a huge fan of Jenika Snow and her stories and 'till this day that hasn't changed at all :)

This short story has everything you want in a good, steamy, with some truly felt emotion into the story as well as great characters that make the story flow into a good place and make reading this worthwhile :)

I liked Emma and Jacob's story and their bond with Jacob's niece, Dolly, who he adopted when his sister died 5 years ago. Dolly was only 2 years old when she lost her mother but she s
Vânia Nunes
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Vânia by: Book Tour
Two very responsible persons.
Jacob has been raising his niece, Dolly, for five years now, since his sister's death. For him, there was nothing more important than that child. Now, with the summer break approaching, he needed someone full-time to stay with the girl.

Emma. She was totally devoted to her job as a nanny. But she could do nothing when she met greedy bosses wanting to put their hands on her - and their wives angry at Emma for being too pretty.

After losing her only three months job, Emm
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 Stars of InstaLove

Jacob and Emma are destined to be together. Jacob realizes this when he sees Emma’s picture when looking for a live in nanny for his daughter. After interviewing her there is no question she is perfect for taking care of Dolly but Jacob can not ignore the fact that her feels extremely possessive over Emma. This is a short and sweet story of InstaLove and InstaLust. If you are looking for a quick read with a sexy dominant man, sweet young woman and seriously HOT sex scenes the
Kelly
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet and safe read. Full of Insta-goodness!

Loved the chemistry between Jacob and Emma.

4 big stars!
Char ღ Denae
Great story outline. I can’t wait to read the book...

Yeah. I was so looking forward to this book but there’s nothing there, basically just an outline of the story and characters. I don’t mind insta-love, especially when it’s declared by some hot, alpha dude caveman-style, and I don’t mind short stories but, at least let there BE a story. There’s basically three chapters and two epilogues. They meet, we see how cute they both are with Dolly (the little girl), they have sex, he declares she’s his
Andrea
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, sweet, hot!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Awww! That's exactly what I was thinking as I read One More Night. It's a super sweet, super sexy insta-love story.

When Emma's fired from her nanny job thanks to her sleazy boss' wandering hands and her other boss' cold heart, she's naturally pretty upset. But when she ends up being hired by hot older man, Jacob, to care for his niece/adopted daughter, Dolly, things take a turn for the better, way, way better.

I really liked One More Night. Jacob and Emma make for a really sweet, sexy couple. He
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One More Night is a quick, super sweet, and sizzling hot little read! The perfect book to escape into for a quick break. Jacob and Emma had me hooked to their story and loving every minute of it! A single father who adopted his niece after his sister passed away, Jacob is looking for a nanny who will be there for his little girl long term. When he sees Emma’s photo with her file online he knows he needs her for more than just a nanny.

Emma loves children and wants more than anything to have some
Nova
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a short fun novella. I mean who doesn’t love an alpha male and innocent nanny romance?

Jacob is a successful business man who after a tragedy where his sister died is now the father to a little girl Dolly and the bond between them is unbreakable. Feeling that Dolly needs a constant female influence in her life and decides to hire a nanny. Although he wasn’t expecting to find his true soulmate until he sees a picture of Emma and all bets are off, she is meant to be his and nothing will sto
Rhonda
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hot, instant love story from Jenika Snow. Yes, they are over the top but sometimes I just want something happy and without a lot of drama. Jacob is obsessed with Emma as soon as he sees her and he hires her to be a live in nanny for his niece, Dolly, who he adopted when her mother (his sister) was killed. Emma develops feelings for him almost instantly but holds off until one night when they can't resist each other. From then on, it's full blown love and lust for each other. Jenika reels ...more
Janice Somers
Really quick hot and dirty read. I enjoyed reading.
Emma, is working a a live-nanny for three months taking care of a Cassie, the daughter of her employers. Only she is being let go. She knows why also. The husband and his grabby hands and his wife not having it.
Jacob adopted his niece, Dolly, after his sister, Raina, died. He has raised her alone with babysitters. Now he wants a live-in nanny. His job has long days and sometimes late night. He decides to look online for a nanny. He looks thru al
Colleen Giminiani
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
One More Night by Jenika Snow was a great read. I love this author's short reads and devour them as soon as I can. She always grabs my attention. Loved the character's and Jacob had me from the start. Cute, sassy, fun and some hot bits that will leave you blushing.

I would also like to take a brief moment to appreciate this cover. Jenika has a gift with choosing her covers and models. Jonny James rocks this cover!
Christiann Igou
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2018
3.5 stars -

This cover is gorgeous and absolute perfection.

This is a quick read that is filled with the steamy scene we come to love from Jenika Snow. I am all for fast reads but this one felt rushed and I wanted a little more from these two. Emma is as sweet, caring and loving as she can be. Jacob falls hard and fast and isn't about to resist Emma. I loved the backstory with Jacob and how much he loves his niece.
Heather in FL
OK first off, this was short. There wasn't really any indication on the Amazon page that this was so short. Secondly, I have no idea how the title relates to the story. Lastly, this just seemed like a story of instalust -- dude sees girl, decides he must have her, gives her a little bit of time to settle in, then comes on really strong (she doesn't mind). Then bam, they're getting married and having a baby. There were also several errors that threw me out of the story. Considering it's so short, ...more
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
I usually devour Jenika Snow's books with a smile on my face but this one just didn't have her usual OTT Instalove appeal for me.
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at: