Start by marking “Indebted (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Indebted (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 2)

Indebted

(Atlanta's Finest #2)

4.78  ·  Rating details ·  118 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Even when he does good, he’s bad…

Detective Lazarus Dimas doesn’t play by the rules. On the streets, he’s a force to be reckoned with, a dangerous man with a badge and a gun. But he does have a soft spot — the sexy assistant district attorney Journey Ramsey. There is something about the woman he can’t shake. She’s irresistible and off limits. At least that’s what he keeps
Published June 15th 2018 by Amaris Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Indebted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indebted

Kaydee
Jun 18, 2018 added it
Love changes

She was straight laced, sexy and a boss. He was sexy and never met a rule he didn’t bend. She learned to bend some rules and he straightened up/ moved past the past.

This is becoming my favorite series of Ms. Cooper’s. I loved the Jenkins family, but this series helps me get over that one ending.
Shawnette
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Romantic suspenseful and sexy read...Laz and Journey were IMMENSELY attracted to each other but neither was willing to blur that “professional” line...at first...they fought the magnetic connection until they could NO longer resist their burning desire. They were opposites that brought out the BEST in each other...Journey was cautious and all about being ABOVE-BOARD in her career...Laz was a RISK-TAKER...and didn’t mind bending the rules to get the bad guy behind bars...but he was willing to try ...more
Celeste
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lax and Journey a law enforcement affair

Cooper has done it again. Well developed characters that you come to love even with their flaws. What we have are two people on the same side of the law with two different methods in which to reach the goal. Laz is the devilishly handsome officer with a rough edge. Not afraid to do what is just by any means necessary. Journey is the ADA who follows rules and commands authority. Both are fearless and yet pulled in by each other's passion and zest for life.
Hazel Robinson
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More Please

I want more of Atlanta's Finest. Awesome series, I thought I loved Hamilton in Book 1 , I want an on the a little over the line Lazarus Dimas. Journey an Assistant District Attorney, was always butting heads with Laz, about how close he came to breaking the law when it came to him arresting the bad guys. Laz is a over the top, take no prisoners Alpha Male. This story has sexual harassment, kidnapping, blackmail, witness tampering, and Hot Sex.
Shone
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't Ask

We are taught what's done in the dark comes to the light, but for Journey and Laz it was all good. Ms. Cooper has once again given us an engaging story. I laughed, cried, did the happy dance . Waiting on book three.
SHIRLEY JONES
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sharon Cooper's second book in her Atlanta's Finest Series is excellent! Mystery, intrigue, a hot cop that gets it done by any means necessary and a sexy lawyer! Sometimes crossing the line,gets you exactly what you need!This is a thrill ride that you want to take! I loved Laz and Journey's story!
Latasha Martin
Sweet Love❤❤

I enjoyed reading about Lazarus and Journey finally hooking up. I love how she went to his apartment to seduce him. They're both different from one another but just like 5he saying goes...Opposites attract to one another. I wanted to know why Lazarus was called "White Shadow." This was overall a good read and I'm glad that Lazarus and Journey got their baby girl and their HEA.
Karen
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sharon-cooper
Omg, what an awesome story! I thought "Vindicated" was an awesome read, but I believe "Indebted" may have inched ahead of the first story in this series. Detective Laz and Assistant DA Journey's love story was hot, steamy, and off the charts! They've been fighting on cases from opposing views, as well as their personal feelings for one another. Once they get together, Laz will stop at nothing to protect the woman he loves. Their love story was exciting from start to finish! I look forward to rea ...more
Sabrina Hamilton
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot, Hot and Hot

Laz and Journey attraction jumped off the pages from the beginning to the end. I love their story and passion. Kudos to Sharon C. Cooper on a job well done. I can’t wait for Sharon’s next book.
Jackie Roberts
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Badass Cop & His Assistant District Attorney

Another great read from Author Sharon C. Cooper. Indebted, the second book in the Atlanta’s Finest series was just as action packed as the first book, Vindicated.

Laz and Journey tiptoed around their feeling for each other long enough. But once they connected, their relationship was on fire🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Towards the end of the book literally had me on the edge of my seat. I’m not going to second guess who the third book will be about, but I know it’s going
Debra Outlaw
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Law and no order!!!???

I love this couple a f it was wonderful to see all the other guys from other books show up. I love WIZ. I cannot wait for the next book.
Cheryl Herrera
Love Can Change a Person

Laz and Journey were attracted to one another but refused to act on them due to their professions. With Laz being a detective who wanted to rid the streets of drug dealers. He sometimes had to cross the lines to get his job done which kept him from acting on his feeling for Journey. With Journey being an ADA their was a conflict.but their feeling manifested into love. This love opened up Laz's heart to change his ways.
Reading Indebted kept me captivated. A fabulous read.
Teresa Mcmillian
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Atlanta’s Finest

I am really enjoying this romantic suspense series. This book kept me guessing throughout because you just did not know what to expect. I am looking forward to the next one.
Ava Smith-forrest
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Journey and Laz

Come aboard this exciting adventure with the Detective and the AVA working hard for justice in different ways yet the same goal. Their love and don't touch relationship was tops.
Kyra Gates
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lax, Yes

First off Dom of course stole the show. Laz was a hottie and I loved watching their relationship grow. Great suspense that kept me doing no work, sitting in the car, hiding out in the bathroom, and reading kindle on my computer when I should have been working. Amazing story can’t wait for the next one.
Judy
Exceeded my expectations!

Indebted is a perfect read. Laz is my kinda hero-takes no prisoners but can be sensitive, with a touch of angst and Journey is the perfect mate for him. Perfect read for a weekend cause you won't be able to put it down.
Malaika
Enjoying this series

I’m really enjoying this series. Hamilton and Dakota will still be my favs but Laz and Journey were great. They definitely were never dull. I’m also glad my favorite little person, Dominic, made an appearance.
Jackie Brown
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Atlanta's baddest!

Wow!!! Laz feelings and love for Journey knows no boundaries! Another great love story! Who is next in Atlanta Finest!
Deserie
To Be Loved

OMG OMG three shots S

OMG OMG Sharon you are the best writer you had me on my toes love Lazarus and Journey .
What a story that man Lazarus,will go to the moon and back for his wife journey.
Well written and directed to what you are about these two,and the rest of the family.

Linda F Winfrey
Great book.
Carolyn King
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Laz

I couldn't wait to read Laz and Journey story. They been playing this cat and mouse game for years. For them to finally get together was worth the wait. I love their relationship they have great chemistry. Can't wait to read the next book.
Nerissa Golden
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Laz. Got to love how he hung over the edge and broke whatever rule he had to get the bad guys. Journey is definitely his match.
Great read. My fave in the series.
JoAnn Litman
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I love the series. Each book keep getting better and better. I can't wait for the next book. Great job
ALF
Laz and Journey

Awesome, awesome book. Laz was alpha to the core and he did not hesitate to protect Journey. I am looking forward to the next book in the series. A must read!
Lee Holden, E.
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, I enjoyed the characters and storyline. Lax and Journey are a good match. It was good to see some characters from Sharon’s previous books. I recommend this book.
Cynthia Lampkin
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the romance and suspense.

I enjoyed this book. The suspense was just enough to hold my attention. Can't wait for next book in series.
Maxwell.Sierrayahoo.Com
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome!!

I loved this book it was amazing from start to finish I couldn't put it down until I was done
Carol Culbert Johnson
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

True love story, and I loved it. Laz and Journey are wonderful characters. Their romance was everything and more. The fact that Laz got the job done in protecting Journey tells me that love is still out there. I can't wait to read more from Sharon Cooper.
Marion Brown
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I love this couple. Lots of suspense and action. The main characters were not cookie cutter good or bad. I hope to read more about this couple.
Vernell Howard
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Read!

If you're a true romantic and believer of second chances I think you'll love this book. This story has drama, action and love with a capital L, filled with some steamy and sensual moments. Love It! Sharon as usual your my favorite until next time. ReneeG 👍
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Award-winning and bestselling author, Sharon C. Cooper, is a romance-a-holic - loving anything that involves romance with a happily-ever-after, whether in books, movies, or real life. Sharon writes contemporary romance, as well as romantic suspense and enjoys rainy days, carpet picnics, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She’s been nominated for numerous awards and is the recipient of an Emma ...more

Atlanta's Finest (4 books)
  • Vindicated (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 1)
  • Accused (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 3)
  • Atlanta's Finest Series (3 Book Series)