Start by marking “Mafia Princess (Royal Mafia, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Mafia Princess (Royal Mafia, # 1)

Mafia Princess

(Royal Mafia #1)

Rules. I’m starting to think I have the natural talent for breaking them.

I hate rules. Always have. Especially since I had them shoved in my face my entire life.

I didn’t ask to be a Valenti. And I sure as hell didn’t agree to follow all their goddamn rules.

Published May 8th 2018 by Crave Publishing LLC

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
TTitle: 1- Mafia Princess
Series ➳ Royal Mafia Series 1#

Author: Bella J

➦ The story of “Karina Valenti. Italian Princess & the Albanian Detective Lorik Stone…. Oh & can’t forget the Valentis VS Mancusos, War

➦ She was the daughter of a notorious mafia boss. He was the cop with a huge sign around his neck saying “forbidden in every goddamn way.” He was out to destroy her father, to bring down their family, yet here she was allowing him to kiss her after he had already fucked her within an in
Candace Tidwell
Aug 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Mafia Princess is a fast paced read.
I'm kinda conflicted on how to review this book. It was too "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" for my taste. But... ayone reading this review take my opinion as a grain of salt. The storyline flows easily and the romance is similar to an insta love story. Try it out and it may be your next favorite series.
Snow
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: drama, alpha, action, mobsters
4 "you're my mafia princess" stars"

But that's the thing about mistakes, you never know you're about to make one...until it's too late.

When two opposite sides collide due to an undeniable, off the charts attraction, the collision is the only havoc you can expect with certainty

BUT for a Boston Detective Lorik Stone, meeting Karina Valenti, the notorious Italian-American mob boss's daughter can only be sealed with one resulting impact…

But not even that undeluded carnal passion can satiate the b
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_Teaser 2 (1)

⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS.
ARC REVIEW COPY
Release Date-8/5/18

Mafia princess was just so good.
Right from the onset this picked me up and enveloped me in its warm sexy embrace.
It had such fabulous vibrant characters that you just couldn't help falling in love with.
I especially adored the rudeness and attitude of Detective Lorik Stone.
he had such a uniquely confident attitude that managed to reel me in right from the start.
I loved his cheeky cocky boy personality and what should have been a big fat turn off was act
Coco.V
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/13/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
Rules. I’m starting to think I have the natural talent for breaking them.

Yet it’s been years since I broke one of my family’s most cardinal laws. It was a mistake—I know that now. But that’s the thing about mistakes. You never know you’re about to make one until it’s to
Jos
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Seriously HOT, HOT, HOT Stars

I loved this book! It was a fast read, it was SUPER HOT, I mean 5 Alarm Fire HOT and I loved the every single thing about the relationship between Lorik and Karina. They were insanely PERFECT together! I could literally FEEL their sexual chemistry through my Kindle, I kidd you not, lol.

I loved when we first meet Lorik, the first impression is OMG man-ho, womanizing jerk, lol but that was so short-lived that I can't believe that was my initial impression lol!!!! Kar
Expresso
Disregarding the mafia angle, this book is an adorable contemporary romance novel. It has the appropriate dosage of mushy feels, expressions of love and commitment, etc. Unfortunately I am not big on the romantic "feels" in a mafia based novel. For those readers who are into the "bad boy mafia" trend, this story is definitely for you. You're going to "ooh and "ahhh" and swoon all over the place!

For those who truly understand the game, the process, the roles each member of the family play, the re
Zaaali Zaaali
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mushy-lovy-dovy
I love Mafia Erotica but I am not a fan of Mafia-Police romance.
But this book is really sweet, loved it.
Carolyn's
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Thrilled to receive an ARC of Mafia Princess fromBella J. and, once again, she wrote an amazing, sexy and passionate book that was full of intrigue. So much so, I was showering last night and thought "wonder what Lorik and Karina are doing"? WHAT?? True story! - I think she can write a book and create sexual tensions between the ABCs.

Lorik Stone is a super sexy, hot detective who is on the trail of the Valentis, a Mafia family in Boston. Investigating the family includes the daughter, the sexy K
Sara
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had The Royal Mafia series on my kindle for a long time but hadn't read it till now, Mafia Princess was my first book read by Bella J. and I absolutely loved it, once I started reading I couldn't put it down. I'm currently reading the second book, Mafia Prince and I'm also loving it, even more, if possible.
Vickie
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mafia Princess is my first book by Bella J and I loved it. With a forbidden romance and super hot chemistry, Lorik and Karina had me cheering them on from the start.

Hot cop Lorik loves his job and he's determined to bring down Mafia family the Valentis. When he drags Valentis' daughter Karina in for questioning, he's not expecting the chemistry that sparks between them.

Karina is a Mafia Princess by name only. Wanting no part of her families business, she's set her sights on becoming a lawyer i
Julia ⏃  ✦ :The Romance Rebels: ⏃ ✦
**4.25 Stars**

Mafia Princess by Bella J. was the first book I have read from this author, and I devoured it! Lorik and Karina's chemistry was off the walls. A romance between these two are strictly forbidden but they can't seem to get enough of each other.

Now it's not as dark and raunchy as other mafia organized crime novels out there that I read, but I enjoyed it. Mafia Princess is more focused on the relationship between Lorik and Karina with not a lot of action and suspense. It's a light hea
Elizabeth Neal
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**3.5 Stars**

Lorik, a detective, loves his job and ensuring the laws are upheld and justice is found for those who break them. For the past few years he's focused on the Valentis and Mancusos, the two "ruling" families in Boston. Today that means having a discussion with one of the Valentis, and if his thoughts seemingly flee his brain upon laying eyes on her...

Karina, though a Valenti by birth, is nothing like her family and in fact is studying to become a lawyer. When she's called into the pol
Sassy Southern
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**3.5 Stars**

Tanaka K
Mafia Princess is my first book by Bella J. i enjoyed the story and it told a perfect and enchanting story of an epic love in the mafia world. I love mafia and I read a lot of mafia story. Guess they kind of remind me when I used to watch The Godfather with my dad. Mafia Princess was a unique mafia read that had the perfect mafia angle that totally captivated me. I was left utterly content with the book. It was truly fantastic.

Mafia Princess is the story about Karina Valenti, a mafia princess wh
G. Small
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."

Hot. Steamy. Flat out smoking!  From the first paragraph I was invested 100% in this book!  The way the story is written, you become part of the the story!  I started reading and couldn’t get enough of Lorik and Karina.  The wall, bedroom, hallway scenes are smoldering and makes you want to do what Karina does, clench your thighs together!

Detective Lorik Stone has been investigating the Valenti Family and is convinced that they are be
Beyond The Covers Blog
I give Mafia Princess 5 stars for keeping me engaged throughout, for peeking my curiosity and giving me some sexy, steamy scenes along the way.

Bella J. has brought to life many characters that are extremely interesting. She has blended good and bad by associating a detective and a Mafia boss' daughter. And provided a look into the underbelly of the world.

Lorik and Karina are breaking all the rules. They are pushing the boundaries of the Mafia world and if they are caught, there will be consequen
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! This book is one of the best Mafia books I have read in a while. First you have a hot, sexy alpha male and then you have a drop dead sexy and gorgeous mafia princess. The two meet and an explosion of the sexiest kind happens. They can't stay away from each other no matter how much it is forbidden.

Detective Lorik Stone is investigating Karina Valenti's family. He has thought of nothing but taking down the Valenti Mafia Family
Sharee Elizabeth
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. This was a good story. It got better as it went on. It had parts that seemed to repeat itself in it. It is a cliffy. Sometimes I feel like things were a bit rushed. But I like the storyline and want to see where this goes in part 2.
Ana Rita
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's no news to anyone that I freaking love Mafia books. It's a new genre that I found not to long ago but it was love at first sight. The darker the books are, the more I love them...
I'm new to this author but let me just say that starting like this I'll be stalking her forever...
Bella J, like I said, is a new author to me and her writing just nailed it. It's dark, it's wild, it's intense and forbidden. Oh boy...
The cover is stunning and the blurb just caught my interest so I needed to read
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

I quickly fell for Bella J's writing from the moment I met Knox and Juliette in Resplendent Ruin and got to know them and their twisted love story. With each new book, of hers I open, I become more besotted with her writing and have watched her grow as author and story teller. After reading Mafia Princess, I have to say that it is her hottest book yet! Karina and Lorik are the epitome of forbidden fruit, scorching hot desire, and roller coaster
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Favorite Quotes:
- "Go fuck yourself, Stone."

I noticed a pole about six feet in front of us. "Mind the pole." Too late.

The sound of Gio's face hitting the pole vibrated next to me, and Gio cursed the longest f-bomb sentence I've heard in a while.

"You should really watch where you're going, Gio."

He opened his mouth, but then I glanced down the street at the ten-odd poles all lined up. Gio shut his mouth. Good boy.
- My gaze fell down to her full, luscious, tempting red lips, and all I see at that
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Mafia Princess was a sexy, intriguing story filled with action, humor, and great characters. Bella J is a great storyteller and always weaves a well-balanced and entertaining story for her readers. Mafia Princess tells the story of Karina, the daughter of a mob boss who is so much more than she seems, and Lorik, a cocky detective determined to put an end to the crime plaguing the streets.

I loved both main characters, both of whom were real and relatable. Lorik was a self-assured, possessive, dir
Stef - British Book Binge
I Love Bella J and her writing is always fantastic. It flows well, the characters are always well-developed, you are always drawn in from page one and her plots are always intriguing!

However I have to say this is my least favourite book so far... that doesn't mean it's not fantastic because it is. I Just think Lorik Stone and I would never get on in real life. I would probably punch him in the face. He is arrogant and has a huge Ego, though he is perfect for Karina as she will keep him in his pl
Nikki  Malan
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mafia Princess by Bella J
When Detective Lorick Stone decides to investigate the Valenti Mafia family, he had no idea how the Mafia princess would cause so much havoc. Karina Valenti loves her family but hates the family business and lifestyle. She has done everything to try and stay out of it. Unfortunately she has made some mistakes along the way that are about to come back and haunt her. When she is called to the station and meets Detective Lorick Stone she is instantly attracted to him. He is
Amo
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Detective
V
Mafia princess

Then becomes Lorik v Karina

Right from the get go these 2 had chemistry I felt it coming through my kindle.... it was just a matter of who's battle they were playing.

Lorik- - a detective who is determined to bring down the top boss in the mafia, but to get to him he has to use other methods & these don't always go by the rules..... but one thing about Lorik when he has something on his mind he'll do whatever it takes to get there.

Karina- daughter of a Mafia boss who ev
Nic Spears
*ARC received in exchange of an honest review*

3.5*

Karina Valenti, youngest daughter and Mafia Princess to father and mob boss Lorenzo Valenti has been brought up to follow the rules of the family. But when she finds herself in an interrogation room opposite detective Lorik Stone sparks fly, flirting ensues and she starts on a journey to breaking one of the families biggest rules...do not fraternise with cops!!!

What do you get when a Mafia Princess gets involved with a shit Hot detective??? A w
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
A good story of Detective Lorick Stone and Karina Valenti forbidden and dangerous romance. Detective Stone have been trying to obtain information to bring down the Valenti crime family. Karina Valenti, a mafia Princess never wanted to be a part of her family business and lifestyle; therefore, she distance herself from them with hidden secrets for four years. Katrina is summons to the police station regarding a fake receipt found by Det. Stone but once they sees each other the attraction is enigm ...more
Mandy Desay
When Detective Lorik Stone interrogated the Daughter of Mafia Boss Lorenzo Valenti, he did not expect there to be chemistry and sparks between them. Karina Valenti knows getting involved with Detective Stone is against the rules as far as her family is concerned but sometimes rules are made to be broken.

This is a mild mafia read not as gritty as your average mafia romance but it was still really good. It is a hot and steamy read with explosive scenes both in and out of the bedroom. I personally
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Doll Face (Doll Face #1)
  • The Devil's Masquerade: The Remedy (The Devil's Eyes, #5)
  • Mobster's Vendetta (Mobster, #3)
  • Risk (Risk, #1)
  • Dirty Souls (Sins Duet, #2)
  • Made (Sempre, #0.4)
  • Pieces of Lies (Pieces of Lies, #1)
  • A Brother At My Back (The Sacred Brotherhood #6)
  • Sons of Mayhem (The Sons of Mayhem Book 1)
  • Compulsion (Club Thrive #1)
  • Old Enough (The Age Between Us, #1)
  • 'MANIK
  • His Stolen Secret (His Secret #2)
  • Lock
  • Vow (Andino + Haven #2)
  • The Escape (Downing Family #1)
  • Nixon (Four Sons, #1)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance

Royal Mafia (4 books)
  • Mafia Prince (Royal Mafia, #2)
  • Mafia King (Royal Mafia, #3)
  • Mafia Queen (Royal Mafia Book 4)