Start by marking “Overzealous Alphas” as Want to Read:
Overzealous Alphas

Overzealous Alphas

Need your next alpha fix? A collaboration of hot, sensual, steamy as hell stories is in your future. Whether it's the hot CEO businessman, college student, famous ball player or a sinfully sweet biker this collection will keep you on your toes with alpha males and females you LOVE to swoon over. We have the alpha story for you. It's hot in here, read at your own risk!

Yours
Published July 7th 2018 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Overzealous Alphas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Overzealous Alphas

Sarah Toussaint
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
My short "The Date" is included in this anthology and I cannot wait for you guys to read it!

Enjoy!
Lisa Lyle
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
brilliant read i love all the stories in different ways very hot in places but definitely got my hot alphas fix and some great read. 😊
Viridiana Dimas
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the authors deserve 5 Stars!

Loved this whole collection of amazing authors. Everyone brought something different to this anthology. Some will make you laugh, or cry, or want to throw your kindle, then you have the shorts that will have you felling all the above. Some of these characters will tease you and make you want to know more about them. I can't say I had a favorite out of them, because I loved them all in different ways. One things for sure, there's an alpha here for everybody.
Amy Jones
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!!!!

You get a little bit of everything in this book. It was a great way to read new authors, the only author I've read before was Elizabeth Knox and I found some awesome authors that I would read again. Yours for the taking by Kally Ash, you had me hooked from the start with your HOT, STEAMY Story. You ROCKED me with the cliffhanger and I didn't see that coming!!!!!! I can't wait until the full length book comes out. I really enjoyed Without Consequence by Michelle Corchis. Bring The H
Courtnay Gray
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is another new one for me in my reading world lol

This is a collaboration of ten stories, a few are full stories while others tease us (yes, pun intended lol) by ten amazing authors. Some made me laugh my a$$ off, some made me want to jump threw my phone, some made me shake my head and some made me cry. I absolutely loved all of them even the ones leaving me wanting the full book. In this book we get a bit of everything from second chances, strong men and women, different POV’s, college stud
Julia Leonard
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

There is something for everyone in this book.
My two favorite stories are from Crimson Syn and Daryn Rayne and Gabrial Quinn.
I found their stories very seductive and addictive.
Rebecca
Wow wow wow if your looking for hot sexy hotness of Alphas look no further, There's so many yumminess. All my reviews are here make sure you get your copies.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Yours for the taking by Kathy Ash

Wholly cow who knew studying could be so damn hot🔥🔥🔥Grace ends up having to move, now for her law degree and she wants to join a volleyball team where she meets the very yummy Ethan. There is chemistry between these two Ethan wants to take her grace wants to be good. So is there anything between th
Kristi
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is an amazing collection of eight short stories written by nine very talented authors. There's a little bit of everything for everyone. Billionaires, athletes, forbidden love, second chances, hot alphas, and strong women. Each story has its own way of drawing you in and keeping you captivated until the very end. This is definitely a five star must read.
Kasey McCarthy
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of short stories with hot alphas who want to make their ladies happy.

Yours for the taking by Kally Ash has a pre-law student name Gracelynn who moved to New York City for school. She uses volleyball to blow off steam but needs to find a team. She finds out someone she knows is running it. Barrett challenges her to drinking game if she wins she’s on team. She’s on team but accidentally goes into guys restroom and runs into Ethan. They meet again when she meets team. Their at
Fleur
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This is a fantastic collection of books by 9 authors so you get to sample their wares and see if you want more from them! ;)
2 of my fave books from the collection are Here Kitty Kitty by Elizabeth Knox and Bring The Heat by Stacey McCoy.
Here Kitty Kitty:
I loved this story as I didn't know how Kitty got to be part of the gang after meeting her in my first Skulls renegade books I read (and yes I will be reading the rest of that series now!). Kitty was taken when she was 13 for a different reason t
Stephanie Ditmore
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book. WOW! What a compilation of some HOT alphas and the sexy women in their lives. You get 10 books by amazing authors and some are new to me, which I loved! So many different POV’s, amazing stories you will not want to put this book down. Every story is unique in its own way, the boss saving an employee from harassment, kidnapping, to second chance romance, college romance, and so much more. You definitely will need a fan and maybe somethi ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These authors bring you some hot and steamy short stories. They are amazing reads that pull you in and keep.you wanting more and more.

Here Kitty Kitty by Elizabeth Knox

Kat has been held cativpe for a long time by Rage the President of Demons of Hell MC. She has tried to escape but he always finds her. As the years go and she believes no help is coming she decides to end it but Damon is there to save and bringe her home. What will she do when she finds out the truth on why he was there and and w
Crystal
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was a tad leary when I decided to read this book. First I shy away from short stories and second I don't usually read anthologies but I have to admit I really enjoyed this one.

I read a few authors who are new to me which made me want to check them out. I didn't necessarily love each story but each read was quick, engaging, and easy to get through. I look forward to more books like this.
Alexandra Donadio
I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOved it, all the stories inside are just awesome, honestly i was able to discover a lot of new fabulous authors !!
Bethany McNease
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am not a huge reader of short stories but this collection is good. I felt that a couple of the stories were incomplete but that could be due to series that they are connected to. I did find a couple of new authors to look in to. There is definitely an alpha for everyone in this collection!
Misty
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
If you're looking for some super hot Alphas, then you'll really enjoy this book. I really liked each story and many authors were brand new to me.

Each story is packed with its own Dominating Alpha that is aimed to please. A few of the stories to me did not seem complete and was left at a cliffhanger. I hope that those will be continued at some point.
Vikki Purcell
This is a collaboration from ten authors, each story in their own draws you to the characters. Loved the flow of each story.
Gina Burkart
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what amazing story’s of alpha men. That will having you laughing to crying to mad and wanting to throw everything in sight. This book will take you on many different story’s that will twists you up to having your heart on a ride that it will forever hold on to. This is a book that will grab you on the first words for every story by these amazing authors that have put together amazing books. This book will have you hooked..
Tianna✸loves books✸
B R Y A N N A  Gladney
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a tease but I absolutely loved it. It’s a mixed a stories from different authors about alpha males who ran MCs and it’s was something I really enjoyed. I didn’t realized I was half way through the book and I definitely wanted more. I received this book by one of the authors in exchange for a honest review . I would definitely recommend not only because it had my favorite MC author in it. But it give you a chance to read new things for different authors and explore the topic al ...more
Gwen Shafer
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A mixture of stories from some amazing authors.There are some amazing short stories in this book. All about jealous overpowering males. Loved every single one of these stories. This book will grip you right from the beginning with the first one and have you holding on to each story until the end of the book. Just amazing. Highly recommend.
Pat
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This collection has something for everyone and will give the reader hours of reading enjoyment! There are enough hot alphas in this collection that you better be sitting in front of a fan because your kindle just might melt! Each book in this collection have great character and storyline development that will keep you hooked until the very last page of the very last book!
Rebecca Austin
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
1) Yours for the Taking - Kally Ash

Gracelynn is in New York going to school to become a lawyer and mainly had her head in the books but wants to join a volleyball team. When she is at a club she meets a man in an awkward situation and she hopes she will never have to see him again.

Ethan has not forgotten about Gracelynn since he first encountered her and now he will do whatever it takes to make her his.

This book had laughs and was full of steamy scenes!!

I loved the chemistry between Gracelynn a
Teresa
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every story left me wanting to read any and everything these authors have ever wrote.

I loved every moment. This was a great way to fall in love with a few new authors. I must have more.
Jodi Ball
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Overzealous Alphas.
A collection of steamy short stories, by different
amazing authors.
Each a teaser into each authors writing style.
A Highly recommended read!
Debbie Earley
Janet Nickels
Jul 07, 2018
Molly
Jul 24, 2018
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the international bestselling author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness and Against All Odds.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks