Start by marking “Tossing It” as Want to Read:
Tossing It

Tossing It

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  597 Ratings  ·  101 Reviews
Leif Andersson knows a lot of things. How to hunt terrorists, where to hide from his neurotic, overbearing sisters, when to make a reasonable judgement call, and why he’s never settled down with a woman. When a SEAL base opens in the small, coastal town of Bronze Bay, Florida, Leif knows it’s the perfect situation to shake things up after years of fighting a monotonous, gl ...more
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tossing It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tossing It

Olga therebelreader
**3.5 Stars**

This was a cute story of Leif and Malena and how they decided to have fun with each other without the expectation of a serious relationship. But due to an unplanned pregnancy, Malena has to live with the consequences of her decision regarding her choices about the pregnancy. Will it bring them even closer or end their relationship?

The story was good, a sweet story of second chances. It was not as emotional and that is probably why I wasn't as impressed. Took longer to finish as som
Rachel Robinson
Jun 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so excited to bring you my next full length novel, Tossing It.

“Loving her is risky. Leaving her may cost him his life."
TOSSING IT, A Navy SEAL and Secret Baby Romance Novel is NOW LIVE!

PURCHASE LINKS - FREE IN KINDLEUNLIMITED –
US: https://amzn.to/2tIgSkL
UK: https://amzn.to/2KvTKfo

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2sxZYVj
Cait's Creatures
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing

AW man, y'all. You're gonna want this book. I'm not even sure where to begin with this one?? I mean, it had the alpha male that's all "No, I don't need no love thank you very much" and the girl that's like "I can't want love and I'm fine by myself." Then they meet, and there's that instant attraction that draws them together. There's no messing around with these two, they both have their rules.

They live by their rules.

Malena Winterset had to grow up a long time ago. Her mother developed dement
Raine
Very good!

This book was a lot more than I expected it to be. I thought out was going to be the typical secret baby trope, but it was more than that. We got to see how Malena struggled with the loss of her dad, her mom having dementia, and her husband leaving her because she couldn't have babies. Then we see her and Leif come together and fall in love. The pace of the story went pretty well. Just a few parts in the middle of the book where it felt like it dragged.
~Dawn~TUG
2.5 Stars

I’ll start by saying Crazy Good is one of my very fav books..but this one did not work for me. I can do insta love, SEALS ✔ and surprise babies are all good but the connection was missing for me. Not sure how everything got from point A to point B. Or Z...about 50% in I was more invested but sadly it just didn’t work for me.
Lisa books
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seal

He's a Deal with a crazy family not looking for anything serious when he meets her. But life happens and after all the secrets addressed a miracle happens. Enjoyed the book first time reading this author looking forward to more
J.E. Benoit
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict. A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

4.5 Stars

“I’m not the type of man you fall in love with. I’m the kind of man you use for a bit and then toss.”

Leif Andersson is enjoying the slower, simpler pace of life he’s found since being stationed at one of the country’s newest SEAL bases in Bronze Bay, Florida. It’s just the break he needs after fighting in the global war that’s been going on the past several years. Bronz
Love N. Books
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ellie's $0.02:

Okayyyy, here we go. This was my first Rachel Robinson read, so I really had no idea what to expect.

I knew it was Navy Seal. I knew it was secret baby. (Hello, look at the damn cover, people. I'm not giving spoilers away.)

My expectations starting it was "Wonderful. Cocky ego-maniac military dude, knocks her up. He's going to be a dick because he doesn't want kids and a family. He's a whore. I hate him. I'm hungry and need tacos." Given, that last thought was totally irrelevant, bu
Love N. Books
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ellie's $0.02:

Sassy Southern
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whenever I read a book by Rachel Robinson, I know I’m in for a treat. She’s definitely my go to author for military romance. I would even go as far to say she’s pretty much the queen of it-because I haven’t found any writing that compares to her stories. There’s absolutely nothing that can top her swoon worthy, protective alphas, her witty heroines, the “real life” drama, and the oh so satisfying HEA.
Tossing it is no different, and Leif’s Book has definitely been a very anticipated story. We see
Kim
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
There’s just something about the way that Rachel Robinson writes her stories that I’m always just hooked from chapter one and Tossing It was no exception!

Leif Andersson and Malena Winterset both have obligations...one to his country, one to her mother. Neither of them are looking for love, romance, marriage or babies, but what they end up finding is so much more than what they ever expected. Leif and Malena’s journey is an emotional one and with one last mission that will take Leif away, everyth
Mari
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018reads, arcs
This wasn't your typical surprise baby story, Leif and Malena wasn't what I expected but they were a delight. Loads of chemistry from the start and their banter is fun and real. It was fast but meaningful too. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

The baby part was just part of the interesting twist to their relationship I would say in that it affected how things played out. While I believe honesty could've made the drama less it also made them face their past and look forward to the future.
Tricia
4.5 stars!

Both Leif and Malena were great characters. I loved their initial meet and greet and how Leif kept pursuing her until she finally gave in. They had it all figured out, an arrangement that worked perfectly for them until it didn't.

"I'm not the type of man you fall in love with. I'm the kind of man you use for a bit and then toss."

I love Rachel's writing; I love how she knows what she's writing about, it makes it feel real. The only thing it was missing f
SassyLittleBookNerd
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! It was emotional, romantic, raw, full of drama and a HEA.

From chapter one, I couldn’t put it down. It pulled me in and had me needing to what happens next. The deeper I got into the book, the more I fell in love!

I will admit, it had me in tears a few times, but that’s how I know that this is a great book!

If you like emotional romances, with a bit of drama and a few twists this is the book to read. It’s a must read! I doubt you’ll be disappointed!

It was well written, ea
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
This was my first book by this author and its not going to be my last!! I loved every single thing about this one. She weaved a story that hooked me from the very first page. The ups & downs kept me turning the pages right to the very end.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Tara Lee
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It had romance, angst, drama, HEA and emotion.
I cried reading this that to me makes it a great book. If a book can make me feel every emotion just by going through the chapters. Then its acheived what the author set out to do.
Way-Way Pee
3.5
Danielle S.
Navy Seal meets Party Planner.

Leif took the assignment in Bronze Bay because he needed a change. A little bit of a slower pace. Malena has been there for ages, working & taking care of her ailing mother.

They meet and hit it off, it’s a fun flirtation. She’s not in any position to dedicate herself to a relationship and he just doesn’t want one. So, mutually, they decide to just have fun with it. Enjoy each others company and bodies.

Then, before you know it, feelings happen. Bonds form betw
Kimberly Givan
Mostly good

The last few chapters, and ending was far fetched. I can't say more without it being spoilers.
This is definitely a story of insta-love, and stupid decisions.
Editing needed tweaking.
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Super fun and sexy banter
Tossing It is SO Good!! Leif Andersson is a Navy Seal. When he relocates to Bronze Bay his very close (and maybe a little overbearing) family follows him there. Leif has an OTT loving family and his sisters Eva and Celia are amazing!! I immediately fell in love with them! Leif is not looking for romance. Especially in a small town where everyone knows your business.

“This place doesn’t leave any room for secrets, that’s for sure.”

Malena Winterset’s only family is a dad
Laundry
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Y'all. I need a minute to compose myself. I picked up this gorgeous ARC and thought to myself, O.M.G., Rachel Robinson is so adorable on Facebook. Her family is so cute. This is going to be the cutest love story of all time. Little did I know, cutie pie Rachel was going to drag my heart through a roller coaster before allowing me to keep my heart in tact. This book is seriously ALL THE FEELS.

Story Line: Malena has it rough. Her mama has dementia. She's been divorced for a couple years because he
S. B.
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Memorable

There aren’t many books in this genre I remember a few days, sometimes even a few hours, after I read them. Crazy Good was one. This will be another.
The primary thing that makes a book memorable for me is that it tells a good story and is populated by interesting and authentic characters. This series, set in a near future where we are fighting fighting a real war against organized terrorists at home, has multiple SEAL bases around the country, including the one set in this sleepy Florid
Georgia Hrissikos Coffman
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.***

"There's a freedom up here. A recognition of how small we really are in this big, wide world. How impossible is it that one person actually finds the other one they are meant for? How impossible it seems. Except, at this moment, that one human, is strapped to my chest. A part of me."

Wow. This book was as breathtaking as this quote. As breathtaking as that whole scene it's from. As this love story. The story, characters, dialogue, sentiment--it'
Rebecca Austin
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Malena Winterset does her best to take care of her mother who suffers from dementia. She works as a party planner and also at the General Store/diner to make ends meet. She is divorced from her high school sweetheart as he wanted kids and she wasn't able to have any.

Leif Anderson is a SEAL and is training in Bronze Bay when he meets Malena. Leif knows he has a dangerous job and therefore invokes a set of "rules" for dating when it comes to Malena.

As Malena and Leif grow closer rules tend to get
Jessica Lezama a
Shelves: 2018-reads
4.5*

I love secret/surprise baby stories and add a hot sweet SEAL and it’s perfect.

Leif’s life doesn’t allow compromises or love, much less kids, being a SEAL the last thing he needs is to leave someone behind and broken. He makes all these things clear before starting whatever with someone.

Malena’s life hasn’t being easy, caring for her ill mother, she doesn’t have time for her and after her personal life is not going as she wanted she will only focus in giving her mother a good life. But when a
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

So just when I think Rachel Robinson has written all the feels and can't slay me again...she does. Malena and Leif are perfection. Period.

Malena is a native of Bronze Bay. She was a secondary character in Keeping It and while I loved her there, I was so glad to see her get her own book. We get to know her a lot better and see what makes her tick. Her mother has Alzheimer's or dementia and her father took off when her mom was diagnosed. Malena has b
Susan Trewick
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this author has hit it out the park again! This is an amazing, delicious read that hooks you from the first page and kicks you out at the end wondering what you are going to do with your life now it’s all over! It is the second book in the series but it could be read as a standalone, the previous book is fabulous so I suggest that you start at the beginning.
The story follows Leif and Malena, the attraction between them is instant and they embark on a friends with benefits relationship with
Ingrid
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by Rachel Robinson, but it certainly won't be my last! The blurb lead me to expect another SEAL/small town girl-who-needs-rescuing romance, so I was totally unprepared to be completely wrecked, then masterfully put back together again.
Leif Andersson is a SEAL devoted to his ongoing mission of stamping out terrorism. He is assigned to Bronze Bay with the rest of his team, awaiting orders and training for another mission. Although he has close relationships with his mainly o
Louise Roach
Ah I absolutely adored this book. Such a sweet well written story that flowed off the pages with wonderfully likeable characters, I couldn't help but get swept away by Malena and Leif's journey.

When Leif and Malena decide to embark on a no-strings relationship, with no feelings and no true commitments, they think things will be smooth sailing. Leif is committed to his job as a Navy Seal, and knows that his job requires his utmost attention and commitment to his country.

Malena on the other hand
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she recently moved to Virginia Beach, VA.