Start by marking “You Are My Magical Unicorn” as Want to Read:
You Are My Magical Unicorn

You Are My Magical Unicorn

Sparkle and dazzle wherever you go. You're more amazing than you know!

Do you believe in magic? With Joyce Wan, the sky's the limit in this delightful, encouraging storybook featuring a lovable unicorn and an even more loving message of hope, persistence, and heart. And at the end of the story you can't help but snuggle up with your own magical unicorn to remind them that "
Novelty Book, 14 pages
Published December 26th 2018 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about You Are My Magical Unicorn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Are My Magical Unicorn

Rebecca Ann
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am biased because my love of unicorns is so insanely strong, but this might be the most majestic unicorn baby book out there. It is just wave after wave of cuteness and delight!
Valleri
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, fox, babies
This is quite the beautiful book that houses enchanting, magical creatures and encouraging words of adoration for little wanderers.
Amanda
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
A big heartfelt "aaaawwww" for this one because it is so cute and sweet and full of extra unicorn magic all around! The only thing that could have made this book any better is if it came with its own unicorn OR if the publisher had splurged for some extra unicorn magic and sprinkled it on some of the interior pages (particularly the one that says, "*S*p*a*r*k*l*e* and *d*a*z*z*l*e* wherever you go.")
zapkode
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
{My thoughts} – Joyce Wan to me is as brilliant of a children's author as Sandra Magsamen. Both authors have incredible books. Joyce's are more pastel in comparison but they are still very colorful and enjoyable.

I enjoy sharing books of hers with my girls. My two year-old loves them and will ask to keep being read to on a regular basis. Sometimes she will bring us the same book over and over and one of those books are Joyce Wan's Godnight Sweetie Book. She absolutely loves it. We have a couple
Becky
First sentence: One cold Christmas Eve, the Beanie Boos let out a cheer. A very special visitor soon would be here! "Santa is coming!" Alpine cried in delight. "We have to make everything look merry and bright."

Premise/plot: One of the BOOS is stealing the cookies the others are leaving for Santa. Can you guess which Boo it is?

My thoughts: What you see is what you get. I don't have a problem with that. In fact, it's rather helpful when books deliver exactly what they promise. This is a novelty p
Nina
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book's magic is in it's simply beautiful positivity. Love it!
Dreaday
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
In general, I tend to dislike books that explain feelings that are unique to the person/situation/relationship. Some feelings are universal, but... I don't know. I find books like this weird.
Great Books
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 19-ages-birth-2
This book is filled with adorable drawings and encouragement. The ending leaves readers with the belief that they are magical unicorns prepared to take on the day.

Reviewer: 7
Kt
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute little book. I adore unicorns and all things sparkly. I’m going to give it to my niece for her birthday and I’m sure she’ll love it as well :)
The Shakti Witch
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You Are My Magical Unicorn has to be the cutest unicorn book for babies out there. Full of powerful uplifting messages for little ones and kawaii cute illustrations.
Jan 21, 2019
Feb 12, 2019
  • Grow Up, David!
  • Jack B. Ninja
  • Rabbit Moon
  • Detention of Doom (DC Comics: Secret Hero Society #3)
  • Don't Close Your Eyes: A Silly Bedtime Story
  • Mini Myths: Play Nice, Hercules!
  • Saffron Ice Cream
  • Star Wars: Jedi Academy, The Principal Strikes Back (Jedi Academy #6)
  • Strays Like Us
  • William Wakes Up
  • Seeing Red (Whatever After, #12)
  • The White Tower
  • Goodnight Mr Panda
  • The Sun Is Kind of a Big Deal
  • The Ugly Five
  • Be Brave Little Penguin
  • Unschooled
  • Cinderella Smith
Award-winning author-illustrator, JOYCE WAN, designed her first greeting card when she was in first grade for a city-wide greeting card design contest. The design won first place and was subsequently sold through a major department store chain. Twenty years later, after a brief stint as an architect, that design would inspire a line of greeting cards and eventually a design studio called Wanart wh ...more