Start by marking “Dragons Eat Noodles on Tuesdays” as Want to Read:
Dragons Eat Noodles on Tuesdays

Dragons Eat Noodles on Tuesdays

"Once upon a time," begins the big blue monster who is trying to tell a fabulous story. "It needs to be about a kid who is eaten by a dragon," he insists.

But his little monster friend is not convinced that this is a good idea. "Dragon stories usually don't end well," he warns.

As the two monsters argue over how the story should go, a hungry dragon named Dennis is listening
Expected publication: March 26th 2019 by Scholastic Press

To ask other readers questions about Dragons Eat Noodles on Tuesdays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragons Eat Noodles on Tuesdays

zapkode
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
{My thoughts} – A brilliant book written for a young audience. The cover alone is eye appealing and wonderful. The illustrations within the pages are on par with the text on the pages. It all blends together in a flawless story.

The first thing I like about this book is that it is written in a dialogue fashion. I always enjoy books that help to introduce young children into the graphic novel/comic book world. This book helps to do that an so much more.

I also like that the hero of the story is a g
Andrea
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-lit
An excellent book to read to children who are beginning to develop writing. It gave me the opportunity to have a discussion with my class about why details in a story and how the details are used in the story help develop the story.
AMY
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Grades 1-3
Dialog book about a group of fairy tale characters who have to deal with a hungry dragon. Also is a book about how to write a good story. Very funny in parts. Kids will enjoy the story and colorful illustrations. Recommended for Grades 1-3.
Lmsuya
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books
Great for reading with two voices and including students as the dragon voice - written as a conversation
Kim
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My new favorite book! I love the female empowerment angle as well as the general silliness. I can't wait to read it to all my students.
Pam
Jan 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Clever humor as two monsters attempt to write a story.
Young readers will enjoy the one page story followed by "the end." to start the book.
Surprise ending looks to start their next story.
Jenni Heimach
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is hilarious! Elementary writing teachers MUST get this!!!!!
Sharie
surprise ending
how to setup for sequel
Luella Lee
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute story. I thought the the characters were cute and the storyline was fun. Nice illustrations and I liked the ending too.
Mary Williams-henderson
Susan Perez
Feb 01, 2019
Karen
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book, what’s not to love when there are knights in distress and damsels to the rescue, noodle eating dragons and story telling monsters. It will be a fun read aloud when my voice is feeling limber