Start by marking “Jesus Loves Me (Bible bb's)” as Want to Read:
Jesus Loves Me (Bible bb's)

Jesus Loves Me (Bible bb's)

The Bible bb's share the Good News about Jesus using the beloved children's song "Jesus Loves Me." With adorably fun, yet reverent artwork depicting key moments in Jesus's ministry featured on each spread, introduce your child to the heart of the Gospel with this sing-along storybook!

Bible bb's: Timeless Bible stories for a whole new generation!
Published December 26th 2018 by Little Shepherd

To ask other readers questions about Jesus Loves Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jesus Loves Me

Becky
First sentence: Jesus loves me! This I know, for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong; They are weak, but He is strong.

Premise/plot: This picture book for young readers is an adaptation of the Christian hymn, "Jesus Loves Me." It does not include all of the verses. It includes the first verse--which most people learned by heart at an early age--and the third verse. It does not include the second or fourth verses. It includes the refrain twice.

The book is part
zapkode
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
{My thoughts} – This is the second book in this series that I've been able to review. The first one being Away in the Manger. In this book they have a cute lovable adaptation of a hymn called Jesus Loves Me. Most children learn this song early in life and in Sunday School. It's a really nice song. It tells the story of Jesus and how much He loves every one of His children.

I really enjoyed sharing this book with my daughter. The illustrations are cute and likable. The words written on the pages
Bethany
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
JESUS LOVES ME is based off of the song in Christian religion. It teaches that Jesus loves all of his children and that he died for our sins. The pictures are very bright and colorful. The images are well-defined by a black outline.

This books is perfect for younger children. The only thing is I wish this book contained versus from the whole song instead of just part of it. This would be a great Easter gift and I love that the bible verse John 3:16 is in the back.

This is a
Yvonne O'connor
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Mirrors the song lyrics. What is with the crazy eyes on some of the people? Why are the fish who are about to be eaten so happy? Why is there a brown Bear here? Bunnies at the last supper! Hilarious.
Kirstie J