Start by marking “Skin Deep (Paranormal Detectives Series Book Six)” as Want to Read:
Skin Deep (Paranormal Detectives Series Book Six)

Skin Deep (Paranormal Detectives Series Book Six)

The animal inside wants to come out and play.

Skin changers are able to look like anyone of any race and gender, which makes them the most dangerous criminals in the paranormal community. Only one person in modern history has ever successfully captured and executed one.

When a skin changer starts attacking government workers in Chicago, they have no choice but to call in the
Published June 12th 2018 by Vamptasy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Skin Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skin Deep

Mandie
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been an amazing paranormal detective series! Skin Deep is the 6th book in the series, and it is wonderful! It’s full of action and adventure! I was drawn into it from the very beginning! And the cover is stunning!
Yvonne Davies
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Empress Angelica Mancini, is enjoying her reign over the Vampire world. Travelling abroad with Danny, all thoughts of the Paranormal Investigates Division was at the back of her mind. But when a Skin Changer is threatening her agents then she knew that she was back in action.
Angelica was as bad ass as usual, the time away from the PID, had not soften her at all. As soon as she knew that her agents were in trouble she was quick enough to jump into action. Clad in her trade mark leather clad outfi
Julia Andrizzi-Gold
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Magnolia Gold
Recommended to Julia Andrizzi-Gold by: TL Travis
OMG!!!! I am in heaven. Or at least PID, Chicago. Thank you Lily for continuing the saga of Angelica and Danny. These books keep getting better and better. If you haven't read any of the Paranormal Detective Series, you need to!!!!!
Danetta Sutton
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When a skin changer starts attacking and killing the employees of the PID, who else can they bring in to eradicate the problem ? None other than the Bad Ass herself Angelica Cross. After being away from Chicago for years, her and Danny come back to a threat of a new kind. The old ways set forth by Angelica are not sitting well with some within the paranormal community and they want a change. No longer are the rules being followed and the one in charge of this uprising is playing a dangerous game ...more
Shelly Wygant
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angelica and Danny have to return to Chicago from their time away. The skin changer is attacking government workers. Angelica is the one with knowledge of how to capture and execute the skin changer. What may seem like another take down of a criminal turns into so much more. I love the Paranormal Detective series and this one had my heart pounding. You could feel the mayhem, the hate, death and the uprising that is coming. Among all of the upheaval there were some strong emotions coming from the ...more
Charity (On My Kindle BR)
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: onmykindlebr
I received a free copy of this book and opted to post a review.

I am thrilled that Danny and Angelica are back and better than ever!

The premise is awesome, as usual. A skin changer from Angelica's past has a score to settle and is killing Angelica's followers. Angelica and Danny, who have enjoyed traveling the world as Empress and Emperor of the entire vampire civilization, return to Chicago to stop this burgeoning uprising. A totally different premise from the previous novels in the series, whic
Pike Perrie
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lily Luchesi gives us another unbelievable, thrilling and suspenseful installment in the Paranormal Detective Series. I want to be Angelica Cross when I grow up, badass, beautiful, strong, and oh so loving!!! She and Danny make an unbeatable team in and out of the bedroom. There are new foes for the PID to face, and they don't back down from anything or anyone, no matter how gruesome things become. We see the return of a number of characters, weaved in so fluidly. Luchesi gives us a world that I ...more
Alexis Long *from the heart of a bibliophile lair*
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone in this world.
Recommended to Alexis by: I forgot who did but I know it was when thier was only book one out.
Omg I couldn't put it down. Of course i re-read books one though five so i could read them all and be all caught up again. And this is still one of my favorite series. I so reccomed it. I love all the twist and turns and how it makes your heart race. Like i had a feeling at some parts would happen and some I didn't but man oh man I freaking love it. ❤❤❤ five star book for sure. 😍
Barbara Gartman
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was blown away by Skin Deep! This is yet another masterpiece for Lily. With Angelica and Danny back on the case the skin changers don't stand a chance! It's always fun and entertaining when these two are around. There's always lots of action and adventure. If you haven't read the Paranormal Detectives series please do you won't regret it.
Bailey
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
Rating: 4.5

There are no words that even begin to encapsulate how excited we are to jump back into the Paranormal Detective Series with each and every installment or how much we've come to love them even as the years continue on. It's a series that is difficult to tire from but instead remains engaging and quite possibly even more gory than the ones that came before! Luchesi's PID novels are ones that we plan on rereading over and over again (especially book 4 - oh, the feels are somehow still
Stephanie Herman
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
MMMmmmm.... Sean Wireman, I call dibbs on the male Siren!

ByNyx Blogson June 12, 2018

Format: Kindle Edition

All of our favorite characters are back and there's a new threat at the PID. Angelica and Danny must face a new foe and that means they must come back to Chicago, Angelica Cross’s city.

I could not put this down! I literally read until I couldn't focus anymore and then went right back at it as soon as I could see again. I'm in love with the main characters. Angelica and Danny make the best co
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Holy cow this book was addicting!!!

The characters were amazing. I am so glad that Angelica and Danny were back in an all new adventure!! They are THE best crime fighting Paranormal duo EVER!! I also enjoyed reading and getting to know all new characters also.

The story-line was phenomenal! Another awesome kick butt story that kept me once again on the edge of my seat!! I literally couldn't put this book down!! I felt as if I was sucked right on in the story as I read. I could vividly picture ever
Lorraine
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, paranormal
Angelica Cross is forced to curb her travelling and return to the Paranormal Investigative Division to stop a skin changer from killing employees of the PID and quell an undead uprising.

Once again I was taken on an intense and emotional trip filled with mayhem, action and suspense, and enjoyed every minute of it.

All my favourite friends were back and better than ever. (Thank you, Lily, for bringing Angelica and Danny back to the PID!)

I love that Lily’s writing makes me feel like a part of the st
Sarah Fairbairn
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story is set in 2110, but I loved seeing Angie in Vamplet form again in the 2010 prologue flash back.

I really liked meeting Daniel, the new “cast member” and am keen to see how his character develops in the next book and going by the epilogue I think he’ll have a rather large roll to play.

Classic fast and furious PDSeries, reminded me of the feel of the early books with Danny and Angie bouncing off each other.
Danielle Goodwin
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lily Luchesi's "Skin Deep" is the sixth tale in the Paranormal Detectives series. Another lovely dose of Danjelica is just what the doctor ordered! No spoilers, but there are some new characters and a bit of new mythology in this one. A lot of neat twists and turns. Danjelica keeps on fighting the good fight! I totally dug the epilogue and can't wait to find out what happens next.
Rose Wright
Jun 30, 2018
Deberha Perkins
is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2018
Lily Luchesi is the USA Today bestselling and award-winning author of the Paranormal Detectives Series, published by Vamptasy Publishing. She also has short stories included in multiple bestselling anthologies, and a successful dark erotica retelling of Dracula.
She also compiled and edited the bestselling anthology Damsels of Distress, which focuses on strong female characters in horror and parano