Start by marking “Dead Zone (Blue-Eyed Bomb #3)” as Want to Read:
Dead Zone (Blue-Eyed Bomb #3)

Dead Zone

(Blue-Eyed Bomb #3)

In the seedy underbelly of the Chicago supernatural scene is a club that no one talks about. The Patronus Ceteri have tolerated it for decades, but when club-goers start dying, the self-appointed protectors of the balance can’t let it go. To get to the bottom of what’s happening there, Sapphira, their newest and most powerful member, must ally herself with a wolf she’s not ...more
Published May 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Dead Zone, please sign up.
Amber Natusch I'm halfway through writing it now. I'm HOPING for this summer!

Kristi M
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sapphira and the PC boys are on the job again. Werewolves are dying at a seedy "fight club" establishment in the supernatural community of Chicago, and the hunt is on to find the killer. Phira must once again risk her life and identity and go undercover to help solve the crimes. With assistance from some unlikely allies, Phira must use her abilities to try to save the lives of the club participants before it is too late.

Dead Zone brings more shenanigans, lots of sass and a deeper insight into o
Dawn
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amber Lynn Natusch is the bomb!

This girl can write. I read my first Amber Lynn Natusch book just a few months ago and I quickly devoured everything I could find that she has written shortly after. I cannot get enough!

I love all of her characters even the ones I love to hates (Muses). But TS, that man is a dark fantasy brought to life in this book. I still hold out hope that he is based on a real person that I will someday encounter at the gym....perhaps in some shower room mishap....sigh.

Phira
RH & Romance Review
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is just incredible. Phira is a brilliant character, and you cannot help but get hooked on her and the life she leads. The one thing that I have debated this whole series is a true RH series, and that’s not because Phira is surrounded by the PC. You don’t know what she’s feeling for who, and you feel for her struggle in trying to figure that out. Please don’t even get me started with her and TS. My only niggle with this is that not much really happened with the Gabe storyline, but I th ...more
Paula Molter
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reading
Read this book

Yet another action packed installment to this Blue-Eyed Bomb series! As you should expect from any offspring born of Ruby and Sean, Phira and her brothers are unlike anything the supernatural world has come to expect so far and they're coming into their powers just in time for chaos to hit. New problems arise and emotions are on edge, all while Phira's old flame lurks in the background, a P.I. seeks answers to Phira's connection into a missing person, and bodies are dropping. If yo
Erin Remen
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beyond spectacular

I love the world you have created! From the Caged series to the Unbroken world, they grab your attention and won't let go. The characters are interesting and emotive, they round out the storyline and heroine perfectly. Phira and TS are two of my favorite people and I can't wait to see what secrets could be lurking behind his veil of indifference. Dead Zone was so much more than I had hoped for and I have enjoyed every minute. Action packed, exciting and full of heartache that w
Danielle Fitzpatrick
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Major book hangover.. totally worth it.

My review is in no way a unbiased opinion. I have been a Amber junkie since I stumbled on Cage years ago. Twenty-one books later and I still can not get enough. This book is no exception and now ranks up with my top favorites. I read alot of books but Amber's are always the ones I pick up and reread again and again. Each time I catch something I missed. That is how well woven and detailed her stories are. They compel you to to pick them up and never put the
April Bock
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just wow..

I've been excited about Dead Zone for a while. Nothing could've prepared me for how absolutely fantastic this book is. Make sure you have snacks because this story does NOT let you put it down. I don't want to post spoilers but this is a must read, the Blue Eyed Bomb series just keeps getting better!
Belinda Thompson
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another homerun in the blue-eyed bomb series!

Sapphira, TS, the PC and Jenkins need to solve the mystery of the dead witches and wolves. So many deadly alleys to go thru and corners to round before the truth of this one comes to light. Intrigue, sarcasm, secrets, love and laughter make this a must-not-miss book. Highly recommend.
Becky
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spoiler..ish.
Amber giveith and Amber taketh away.

Just when I thought OMG its happening TS and Phira nope not so fast. Thanks Amber!

As always it was a great chapter in the Phira side show she continues to develop her powers to communicate with the dead and be a kick butt hero.
andrew
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Very excited about this series, I really enjoyed where this book leads and cannot wait for the next book already.
Really worth reading anything Amber Lynn Natusch writes always amazing.
Paula
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will fall in love with the characters

If you haven't read any of her books I suggest starting with the caged series and then reading this series. I love characters, both bad and good. Very well written and draws you in. I can't wait for the next book :)
Samantha Hillman
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazeing

This book was amazeing phira I love her and jenks I hope they get together but I also love ts he needs a story but this book was just whoooo 5/5 scent wait for book 4 great author highly recommend
Kristy
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved , loved this instalment! It was such a great balance between action and emotion. So many great characters, and we learnt some intriguing secrets about a couple of our favourites.

I can’t wait for the next book because TS is breaking my heart!
Allison Burton
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read it all in two days

Seriously hope the next book is coming out soon!! I’m dying over here!! I love the slow burn with TS but I’m hanging in suspense over here
Angel Puckett
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait for the next book to come out
Crystal Bryant
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

One of my new favorite series. I literally could not put my phone down while reading this. I recommend that everyone read this.
Amanda
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Another great read, thus book had me hooked again I couldn’t put it down at night just kept reading because I was dying to find out what happened next!
Lorna
4.5 rounded up.Urban fantasy fans or paranormal romance readers that enjoy a female main character will love this series. The author is a favorite of mine and you can't go wrong reading this series. Start with book one as there's a story arc that continues throughout the series. You won't be sorry! Highly recommended!
Ana
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Doubt is such a cancer in a relationship. It eats away at it, consuming what once held it together until there is nothing left but lies and accusations and pain. There is no recovering from that.” Love this quote from this book.

It took me forever to finish this book but not because I don’t love it. But it was because I super love this book so much that I want to savor every bit of it, by reading slow.

As always ALN never disappoint. There’s no dull moment and all the characters are awesome. P
Diane Reifka
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Blue Eyed Bomb has returned! HOORAY!

I am so excited that the author has picked up this series again! I loved the Caged series, and rejoiced when she kept going with Phira and her brothers. It seemed a long wait between the last book and this one. I hope we don't have to wait quite as long for the next Blue Eyed Bomb book. It's just a lot of fun!
Cat- Lee
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. A spin off of the caged series and I quite enjoy it. I can’t wait for more. Phira and her troubles the changes with her brothers and even the relationship drama!
Kim Anderson
May 31, 2018
Katie
May 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
AMBER LYNN NATUSCH is the author of the bestselling Caged series for adults. She was born and raised in Winnipeg, and is still deeply attached to her Canadian roots. She loves to dance and practice Muay Thai―but spends most of her time running a chiropractic practice with her husband, raising two young children, and attempting to write when she can lock herself in the bathroom for ten minutes of p ...more

Blue-Eyed Bomb (3 books)
  • Live Wire (Blue-Eyed Bomb #1)
  • Kill Switch (Blue-Eyed Bomb #2)