Start by marking “Sundays are for Hangovers” as Want to Read:

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  1,234 Ratings  ·  279 Reviews
For nearly a year, they’ve been at war.
Cops. Forks. Eggs.
Two feuding neighbors who couldn’t be more opposite, forced to live next door to one another.
Neither is backing down.

She drives him crazy with her loud nineties rap music.
He gets under her skin the way he obsesses over his stupid perfect lawn.

She fantasizes about having sex with the hot nerd—but with duct tape
Kindle Edition, 1st edition
Published May 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sundays are for Hangovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sundays are for Hangovers

*****5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

”I’m yours, Lil. Fucked up and flawed. My past sucks. I’ve made a bunch of mistakes I’m embarrassed of. I just wanted to push them away and focus on my future. To focus on me and you because, baby, we aren’t ugly. Together we’re something pretty fucking amazing.”

K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield have written another hilarious and incredibly steamy romantic comedy! ”SUNDAYS ARE FOR HANGOVERS”, is an enemies-to-lovers story that is sure to be a s
Kiki
Jennifer Kyle
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Fun Neighbor Stars !
Irene Sim
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all my friends who love contemporary romance
I found a new favorite writting pair!
K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield are competing with Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward on whose the best pair to write fun, hot, contemporary Romance.

I picked up this book mostly intrigued by it's summary and enemy-to-lovers theme and it was so much fun to read about these characters. I loved them to pieces.

This story has everything I look for in contemporary romance. It has moments to laugh out loud with tears in your eyes, it has moments to make you feel so tende
Melanie (mells_view)
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We were two hurricanes colliding into a beautiful storm.

This was such a good neighbor enemies to lovers read. The sexual tension between these two is STEAMY, and their back and forth is also pretty dang funny. You will root for Lil and Will, and if you don’t then you’re clearly reading the wrong book, because these two are sweet sexy funny goals.

^a fan edit on IG
Sabrina
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This was actually a pretty cute story, which I wasn't expecting. I liked the connection between Lilith and Will, and how crazy it was in the beginning. And then I liked seeing how that fighting became something hotter. It wasn't a very smexy story but that sexual tension definitely brought some heat to it.

This is certainly a writing duo I would read again and I can't wait to see what other craziness they can come up with.
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 21, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4.5

This book is super funny! It's a neighbors from hell kind of story and features the enemies to lovers trope that many readers adore! K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield are a dynamic duo and whenever they write a book together you can be sure I am going to read it. If you like your heroes nerdy, dirty, and flirty then you are going to want to read this one and meet Will (aka: Wonka, Willy). This man stole my heart the second he s
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
4.5 'MR. WONKA AND HIS NAUGHTY NEIGHBOR' STARS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We were two hurricanes colliding into a beautiful storm.

Sundays Are For Hangovers was a quick, hilariously witty, sexy, and sweet read that captured me from the beginning. This was my first read by this collaboration of authors and let me just say it was freaking hilarious! JD Hollyfield and K. Webster had me laughing-out-loud at all the right moments.

The whole dynamic of Will and Lilith's relationship was pretty epic. Will was uptight and gua
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Sundays are for Hangovers by K Webster and J.D. Hollyfield is the story of Lilith and Will.
Lilith and Will are neighbors and total opposite attitudes. Lilith moved into the neighborhood about a year ago and since then has been the pain in the a$$ to Will. Will has OCD issues, makes plans and tries to keep everything clean/Perfect. Will did have a long-term girlfriend and he had a five year plan for them before going further but she ended up breaking up with him three years into...that was two y
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2018-reads
So many laugh out loud moments!

Lilith and Will are neighbors who don't exactly get along after nearly a year of them going back and forth the two finally come head to head... in the bedroom that is... I mean, what? No I didn't type that.

Finally, finally, FINALLY! I have not given a book 5 stars in awhile and this book helped me easily give it the 5 stars! I was laughing out loud in so many spots and rereading lines just to laugh all over again.

I loved Will so hard and Lilith is my damn spirit an
Talltree
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
ari.
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
rtc.
Grecia Robles
Empecé con muchas ganas este libro porque es un enemies to lovers y sumándole que son vecinos me imaginé que sería del estilo de la serie Neighbor from hell pero nada que ver muy alejado de la realidad.

Me decepcionó bastante para empezar no me creí su odio, a mí me molestan muchas cosas de mis vecinos a veces quisiera que se mudaran pero no por eso los odio. Sus bromas que pretenden hacer reír pues no me causaron gracia y luego de la nada ya se siente lujuriosos el uno por el otro y ya se aman p
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

description

Holy gnocchi, what a mind-blowing, awesome read! I swear I can’t remember the last time I had such a great time reading a book. Brilliant humor, sexy time and two equally crazy neighbors – what’s more you need to have the time of your life? And the fact that it was written by my favorite duo is only the icing on this delicious cake. K.Webster and J.D. Hollyfield writes book you can’t miss out!

I ADORE Will. Like big, hard time. Having the biggest crush on him. He’s that type of a hero who can eas
Kathleen R.
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Oh. My. Gawd! I loved this book. I laughed so hard that i had stitches in my sides. Then again, i'm not that surprised by how much i loved this book or how much of a comical relief this book was since i had read previous books by both authors individually and as a writing duo - they are truly amazing. They have this way of being in synch and managing to write something that is seamless. There's simply no denying the fact that these two together are fantastic.

These characters are believabl
Lindsay
Remember back in the day how popular RL Mathewson’s Neighbors From Hell books were? This book is like that, only a million times better. Any issues with over the top things from the NFH books was missing in this. Yes, there were still pranks, and bickering and snarky conversations but this book was perfection. *disclaimer* Not to say that the NFH books weren’t perfection to some, but while I really loved some, and enjoyed the series overall, I ALWAYS found an issue with them that annoyed me.*

An
2OCC Reviews
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica

Marie’s Review

Sundays are for Hangovers was so funny that I was reading passages to the Hubs and he was cracking up. K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield have once again given us a hilarious and heartfelt book.

Lilith is a women trying to be independent from her family, moving out on her own, she has managed to get a house and a job. She’s moved in next door to Will, who life was in order until Lil moved next door. The hilarity that these two go through finding their way to each other is outrageous,
Ivy Deluca
May 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Full review to come.
Kailyn
May 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Kahea
***5 ‘We’re Everything’ Stars***

When it was announced that J.D. Hollyfield and K. Webster were putting their minds together to the bring the world an enemies to lovers romcom I made grabby hands and said ‘Gimme’ and was not disappointed. Sunday’s Are For Hangovers was such a fun, smexy read that had it’s OTT moments but also swoon worthy ones that kept me turning the pages to see just what Lilith and Will would do next.

I adored Will and all his above board OCD ways. Some I understood, others..
Taz-xo
The h is too annoying to continue reading this. I'm also not finding the story funny at all. DNF for me unfortunately :|
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others are Carlene Inspired.

4 Sundays are for Laughing Out Loud Stars

I knew I was going to get a lot of laughter out of anything with both K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield listed as authors, but Sundays are for Hangovers was hilarious and also very sweet. Without going into any detail, because I think this is the sort of book you should read without any background, this book has everything you could want from the two authors. It's a tiny bit angsty, as smutty as it gets, and e
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book doesn't slip into your life, it makes a ruckus,raises hell, and rampages into your life
Bangbangbangbangbang! Bangbangbangbangbang!

It's a raging hurricane of a RomCom, makes you laugh uncontrollably, leaves your mouth hanging open and moisten your folds. Webster and Hollyfield are a Collaboration, not to messed with or trying to read in public with.
"Everything is fair in love and war"

Generally
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I don’t normally read stories that are declared funny. In the past I haven’t found books funny that others have. However I had faith in these authors and I certainly wasn’t disappointed.

Will and Lil are complete opposites of each other. They are neighbours at war.. or are they??

I absolutely loved the banter between these two and the chemistry was so hot.

If your looking for a well written romantic comedy then I highly recommend this story. I’m happy to say there are some fabulous laugh out lou
Ari
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Stars!*

This was a cute read.
Jillian
"But first, I have to ask. What's with the tiara?"
Sundays are for Hangovers is a Romantic Comedy co-written by K Webster and Jessica Hollyfield. It is light and fun, romantic, sexy, and completely hilarious. I burst out laughing at times. It gave me excited, happy butterflies and a happy tear or two. There was a fair amount of angst at times but it was resolved within a reasonable time period.
Lilith and Will are neighbors who seem to hate each other but what happens when they realize that mayb
Carissa
Jun 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF about 25% the h really started to annoy me and the feud scenarios became over the top and tiring. I didn't even find anything funny yet. Rl Mathewson does a better job of humor in her neighbor from hell series especially the first few books.
Paula  Phillips
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been looking forward to this one for a while as I love enemies to lovers stories and what better way to be an enemy than a warring neighbor. Also what was cool about this one was it was like a gender reversal as the nerdy character was the guy in this book rather than the female which was nice to read for a change. This book also steps away from the dark fiction and edgier reads that we know K. Webster for. Will and Lil have been neighbors for almost a year and over the year they have pla ...more
Laura- BookBistroBlog
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
By K. Webster & J.D. Hollyfield
4 Stars

We’ve all been there…living in a neighborhood. Pride of ownership shines with our house. Yet there is always that one house that…not so much pride shines on it. Even worse yet, the house is right smack dab next door to your house!!!

You’ve got the hard-working accountant…8-5 Monday through Friday. Drives the Hybrid car…Runs 2 times a day just to keep his figure. Weekends are for working in the yard to ensure the ‘yard of the mont
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlingerPR***

At the start of this title, I was not sure what I was going to think of it, as I am not generally fond of stories where the characters play tricks on one another, or do things that cost one another money or do actual harm.

Lilith and Will are neighbors, and enemies, and they do a lot to one another. I wasn't a fan of most of it...but, they also move past it rather quickly and we start to see them as a couple.

There was something about their relation
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. CLOSED--Please update author on this title 3 22 May 10, 2018 09:43AM
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over sixty romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include read