Start by marking “The Deadly Match (The Second Wife #3)” as Want to Read:
The Deadly Match (The Second Wife #3)

The Deadly Match

(The Second Wife #3)

Our past is proof we survived...

Equipped with a new identity and a new family, Ally shut the door on her past and refused to look back.
But when her new life falls apart, she discovers the key to protecting her future lies in the hands of the very man who forced her into hiding.

Eddie stayed away for her sake and his own.
But when elements beyond his control come into pla
Published September 17th 2019 by Kishan Paul

To ask other readers questions about The Deadly Match, please sign up.
Kishan Paul Hi Izzie, The Deadly Match is set to release September 17, 2019. I will have links by August.

Start your review of The Deadly Match (The Second Wife #3)
Myrna Richmond
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a really epic series a true saga of love and loss. It is beautifully written and very poignant. A struggle to read at times because it has some very harrowing scenes. This is the story of a woman's life and it is a tragic and difficult one. A superb drama I really cant fault it, this is a wonderful read. I do feel that all 3 books need to be read, the story does not work unless the whole series is followed from the first book. You will not be disappointed it is outstanding.
Falguni Kothari
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A tremendously satisfying end to the Second Wife trilogy. I was waiting for Eddie's book and it did not disappoint.
Redears, you cannot miss this thrilling series. Highly recommended.
InD'tale Magazine
Rating: 4.5/5.0

The Deadly Match” is a very emotional roller coaster ride of love, fear, laughter and tears.

Read full review in the 2020 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Deadly Match is the conclusion to The Second Wife series/trilogy, so I have to warn people that YOU MUST READ The Second Wife (Book 1), and The Widow's Keeper (Book 2) FIRST! See, I know that people say it can be read as a standalone, but there's so much information and/or angst to Ally's journey, that if you don't, I believe you will be completely lost, and won't have the same experience. Kishan Paul is a brilliant author, who I honestly never saw coming, but when I did get on her ride of t ...more
Jennifer Daniels
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Deadly Match..... The title means so much more once you read this book.

Ally now owns and runs the Marquis Orchard and when Raz and Eddie show up, life becomes more deadly. With the information they have it will change everything for Ally's other son Jayden.

From book one to book three it has been a incredible ride and a wave of emotions. You will have experienced pain, sorrow, death, re-birth, worry, funny, and happiness but, always with something or someone looming in the background ready to
Mrs Patricia
Konny
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Deadly Match by Kishan Paul is book three in her The Second Wife serial. The Second Wife is not a standalone. I strongly recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are The Second Wife and The Widow's Keeper.
Ally and Eddie's story concludes.
Ally left her old life behind. New name, new family, new everything, but when everything falls apart again she nedds the help from the man she should stay far away from.
Eddie stayed away from Ally, but now his hand is forced and together they
Deb Diem
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading The Deadly Match was an amazing adventure, sad because I knew this would be the last book of this series, glad because our Ally will maybe get some peace, anxious also, who knows what she'll be in for through these pages. Kishan Paul has once again delivered a book that will keep readers on the edge of their seat. Ally is searching for a stem cell match to cure her son. Eddie has always managed to save Ally, but this time Ally lands herself where even Eddie doesn't think she'll survive. ...more
Nicole
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You're going to laugh, cry, and be stuck on the edge of your seat, turning pages quickly, yet wanting to slow down to take in all the action. Ally has had such an amazing journey and there was no better way for this story to end. Seeing how she has grown and overcome all the obstacles has been quite the roller coaster. You will want to binge read the whole series to get the full effect.
Aubrey Wynne
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Paul crafted a perfect ending to the Second Wife trilogy. Once again, the reader is taken on an emotional rollercoaster of love, laughter, fear, and tears. Ally remains the strong heroine we have grown to love, and Eddie unflinchingly persists in being her protector, hiding in the background and stepping up when needed. But the past several years have inextricably woven their lives and those of "her boys" into a frayed knot. Throughout this nail-biting and heartbreaking story, Ally and Eddie ...more
Amy Stephens
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow! From start to finish, Kishan Paul has written a phenomenal trilogy that is going to absolutely stun you!

It's crucial that you read each of these stories in order. And if you're one that skips over scenes, don't. Don't miss a single word of this mind-blowing, dramatic epic tale. Suspense at its finest, I was literally on the edge of my seat through this entire series.

I've never read anything like Ally's story in my whole life. In fact, when I started the first book, I wasn't even for s
Melissa
destroy them all.

This is Book #3 in the Second Wife series. This book took me a little longer to read because I wanted to make sure I understood everything I was reading. So very powerful. With each word written, you can feel so many emotions. Ally went through so much in each of the 3 books, but I feel this one was the best.

I think the best quote of this book was kindle location 1509 in Chapter 10. Kishan Paul wrote this beautifully and I need to share this with you all.
"Our past is proof we
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kishan Paul has once again slayed me with her words! I could not have asked for a better ending to Ally's story- and yet, I still want more. Ally is a true hero and defines the word strength. Her selflessness and caring for others is something others can only aspire to achieve. Kishan Paul is a master of words and has woven the most fantastic trilogy with these characters. You felt like you were right there with them, in every single scene! She has such a gift for infusing the right amount of su ...more
Anne Rightler
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
The Deadly Match by Kishan Paul is quite an adventure. Not realizing till part of the way through the book that it was part of a series, I will say I wish I had read the other two books first. It took me a while to figure out who everyone was and how they were related. There was edge-of-the-seat action that kept the story moving along quickly. The characters are strong and their emotions and reactions are believable. Dramatic and suspenseful, The Deadly Match is intense and draws the reader in r ...more
Kathy
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Paul outdid herself! Such a tremendous ending. This is a tough series to read because it brings up so much emotion but it is well worth it. Definitely need to read the books in order to grasp the entire story. Truly, a remarkable series! I can't say enough about it as it was not a series that I would normally have chosen. Decided to broaden my horizons and they not only broadened, they exploded!
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.

Kelly Graham
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great ending to this series.
This book isnt not stop action right from the start, the beginning is a little slower showing you how Alis life has evolved and how she's eventually having a simple fulfilled life with her family.
Being Ali it doesnt stay that way for long obviously and she throws herself into danger yet again for the sake of protecting and saving those that she loves.
A heartfelf , enticing read highlighting human trafficing at it worse.
An enthralling must read series.
Jackie
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing suspenseful story by an author of many fabulous stories. Being helped by the very person who sent her into hiding isn’t what she expected. Couldn’t put it down.
Erin Steinberg
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don’t even think I can find the words to accurately describe how I feel about this book. I’ll start off my saying that I absolutely loved it. It was intense, emotional, captivating, and heartbreaking at times but by the end my heart was healing quite nicely. I went through quite the tidal waves of emotions during the book and they got quite crazy at the mentions of David. I could not hold it together. I’m crying just writing this. It still breaks my heart. I don’t want to post any spoilers so ...more
zara khan
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW

What an amazing read so much research must have gone into the writings of these books so accurate and so much emotion I think I cried more reading this series than any I’ve read before highly recommend these books sad it ended
Pam
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riveting!

What an amazing ending to this series! I couldn’t put it down! I can’t wait for the spin-off series to come out!
sharon
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Deadly Match

So sad it had to end. Brilliant third book in the series, gripping from the first page to the last.
fred keingarsky
Sharon
Oct 10, 2019
Kayla L.
Oct 02, 2019

• When You See Me (Detective D.D. Warren, #11; Gardner Universe, #20)
  • The Butterfly Girl (Naomi Cottle, #2)
  • Home Truths
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • Chasing Daylight (Stealth Ops #7)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Their Last Breath
  • The Merman's Kiss (Mates for Monsters, #1)
  • Sand Creek Serenade
  • Payback (Maggie Black #3)
  • Loving the Mysterious Texan (Garrison's Law #5)
  • Defending Harlow (Mountain Mercenaries, #4)
  • Beaten Paths
  • Your Neighborhood Cowgirl
  • Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2)
  • Then She Vanishes
  • Idiot
  • Mountain Darkness (Wild Mountain Men, #1)
Award winning author of suspense/thrillers and romantic suspense, Kishan Paul's brain is always in the 'on' position.
Mother of two beautiful children and fur baby, she has been married to her best friend for over 22 years. With the help of supportive family and friends, she balances her family, a thriving counseling practice, and writing without sinking into insanity.

She can be found at:
www.kis

The Second Wife (3 books)
  • The Second Wife (The Second Wife #1)
  • The Widow's Keeper (The Second Wife #2)

News & Interviews