Start by marking “Bound To Favor” as Want to Read:
Bound To Favor

Bound To Favor

(Bound #4)

Kamali Danladi has sworn never to get married again. But his meddling mother is bent on hitching him to any eligible female that comes along to the next family gathering. There's only one thing for it. Get fake-hitched to his executive assistant. If anyone is more averse to marriage than he is, it's her. So they'll be perfect together. Or at least, they'll fake perfect tog ...more
ebook
Published April 24th 2018 by Love Africa Press

To ask other readers questions about Bound To Favor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound To Favor

Amaka Azie
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! This is the Kiru Taye I fell in love with. Engaging storyline, authentic and Nigerian. Great chemistry between Danladi and Ebun. Brings back the feelings I had when I read the Essien series by this Author.
I absolutely recommend 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Love Africa Book Club
Can I just start by saying that I'm so glad that Ms Taye is continuing with the Bound series.

This is a series that explores the complexities of humanity and human relationships. And like with previous books in the series, she delivered again.

Ebun has a family phobia and with good reasons. Yet, she craves the acceptance of family.

Kamali is a man grounded in family and to quote him, separating his from his family would be like "cutting his arm off". But he doesn't want to get married again.

So wha
Margaret
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I was one of you ace team reader. I live this book. I think this is you best work with all the twist and turn. Ebun though she was not Worthy of any thing due to her father walk out of her life. I love how this stories came together. I was in so Impress how kamali can to love ebun and I love how the stories end . Kamali through that ebun was going to pick her father over him . Kamali was so afraid that he was going to lose her and he was so graceful how ebun safe his daughter. Hope the
Latasha Martin
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Book

Kamali and Ebun had a strong attraction to each other from the beginning but they fought it because she was his assistant. Due to a turn of events, they ended up in a position to explore their attraction and falling deeply in love. It was a shocker that Toyin and Ebun were half sisters but it turned out to be a good thing since Fari ended up needing a blood transfusion with a rare blood type. I'm glad everything worked out in the end for them.
Literary Everything
Jan 06, 2019 rated it liked it
The secretary playing the fiancée is played out now but Kiru introduced multi-layers of genuine talking points in the African culture into the plot. Bringing together two different characters (Kamali is family-oriented while Ebun has daddy issues, they also have cultural differences) and finding an acceptable middle ground was well done. Read our full review here http://literaryeverything.com/2018/12...
Radiance Martin
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Wonderful

I have 5 stars because the storyline was engaging and indulging. This story has it all and you could feel the gate of the characters. Excellent story.
Empi Baryeh
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is book 4 in the Bound series by Kiru Taye. Having read two of the preceding books, I was eager to get my hands on this one.

Abandoned by her father, Ebun is a woman who's been forced to live with feelings of lack of self-worth. She's spent her life as if on the outside looking in, especially when it comes to pining for her boss. Fate intervenes when said boss makes her an offer she can't refuse.

Except that love gets in the way. Despite some hot sex scenes, Kamali and Ebun's romance is swe
brenda harmon
Jun 29, 2018
Edwina Putney
Jun 05, 2018
Rahila Iyaji
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fell in love with Kamali and Ebun. You can't help it as their story unravels. Loved it so much. So real- every emotion is felt,and you can't help but root for them on their journey of self discovery and love. Kiru keeps out doing herself and this is just another cherry on a fantastic cupcake!
Daniel W
May 09, 2018
Lashaun Jordan
May 23, 2018
Myrlita Clark
Sep 29, 2018
Kiru Taye
Bound to Favor is out now!
I fell in love with Kamali and Ebun. I hope you will too.

Amazon: http://ow.ly/giYP30jKkUu
Abn10009
May 21, 2018
Mita
May 24, 2018
As a lover of romance novels, Kiru wanted to read stories about Africans falling in love. When she couldn’t find those books, she decided to write the stories she wanted to read.

Kiru writes sensual stories featuring African characters whether on the continent or in the Diaspora. When she's not writing you can find her either immersed in a good book or catching up with friends and family. She curre

Bound (4 books)
  • Bound To Fate (Bound Series, #1)
  • Bound to Ransom (Bound Series, #2)
  • Bound to Passion (Bound, #3)