Start by marking “Love and Honor (Knights of Honor, #7)” as Want to Read:
Love and Honor (Knights of Honor, #7)

Love and Honor

(Knights of Honor #7)

1385 A.D. – Knighted on the battlefield for extreme bravery, Edward de Montfort accepts an invitation to serve in King Richard’s guard at the royal court. When the king sends him on a covert mission to Canterbury, Edward hopes success will allow him to win his freedom so he can return home to a quieter life.

Lady Rosalyne Parry loses her parents when she is an infant and is
Published May 15th 2018 by Dragonblade Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love and Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Honor

Lori D
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author, but it definitely will not be the last!! Alexa Aston has a way of pulling you into the story with her great descriptions and history while bringing the characters alive. This is a tale of Edward de Montfort, a fierce knight that has been sent on a secret mission by the King. He comes from a strong, large family and he hopes that after this mission he will be able to return home and settle down. Our heroine Lady Rosalyne Parry is on a secret miss ...more
Amelia
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Knights of Honor series is always true-to-life, and the seventh book is especially believable. Many actual occurrences are skillfully interwoven into the fictional imaginings of Alexa Aston, and the result is a story that transported me to a time in history which is truly fascinating. Daily lives of people were so different back then, but I feel sure they still dreamed of being happy and even finding a good person to marry. Though the moving romance created by Ms. Aston is not based on fact, ...more
Alison
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By Alexa Aston
(Knights of Honor Book 7)

Edward de Montford is knighted on the battlefield for an act of bravery and accepts an invitation from King Richard himself to serve in his royal court. The King then sends him on a covert mission to Canterbury and Edward hopes his success will allow him to win his freedom so that he can return home to a quieter life.

Lady Rosalyne Parry looses her parents when she is a baby and is wisked away from Shallowheart for he own safety to live and be raised by her
Maggie Whitworth
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤
💋💋
One of my favourite series , one of my favourite authors, I’ve been waiting , biting my nails for this next instalment of the DeMontfords
As expected , I’m not disappointed by this book .
Alexa writes beautifully , encasing historical fact and fiction in her tails and keeping her readers hooked on the plots.
This is Edward De Montforts story , he’s the son of Geoffrey who is the Patriarch of the family, and is the Hero of the first book in the series .
This lady’s writing always makes me f
Maria
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To you have read the 7th story in the Knights of Honor series was wonderful! Love and honor is very fulfilling. This is the story of Geoffrey and Merryn de Montfort's youngest son, Edward. He is the most sensitive of their six children.

Edward and Rosalyne's story flowed very quickly, but not because it was a short book, but due to the fact that it was a very good story.

Edward has been knighted on the battlefield due to his bravery. This secures his and his brother, Hal's spot as Royal Guards to
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful book this was from the first page to the last. The story had so much going on and characters where so well developed, I felt their joy and their pain. In the prologue we are introduced to Benedict Bowyar and his not so lovely wife Amicia, what a horrible person she was and that’s putting it mildly. In the beginning we meet Rosalyne our heroine in the story as a baby, born to Lars, Benedict’s brother and Lara the woman who Benedict really loved. Both parents have died and Rosalyn ...more
Debbie Glenn Brown
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lady Rosalyne Parry loses her parents when she is a baby and is whisked away from Shallowheart her father’s home for he own safety to live and be raised by her uncle, Templeton Parry well known an artist. Rosalyne secretly takes over Templeton’s commissions when he hands start shaking so much he can no longer continue paint. Rosalyne paints in secret while he still receives the credit since she believes no one would accept a woman as an artist.
Sir Edward de Montfort is a member of the King's gua
Kat Green
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was delighted to have the opportunity to read LOVE AND HONOR, Book 7 in the Knights of Honor Series. This series is based on the members of the de Montfort family. In this book, Edward de Montfort, the youngest of the de Montfort Brothers was cast into the main character role and was actually knighted on the battle by the King. Rosalyne Parry, the Complex female leading character lived with her uncle, Templeton Parry, a well revered artist, live a modest life supported primarily by the sales o ...more
Petula
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lady Rosalyne Parry has been brought up and trained by her uncle. He is an artist who is quite successful,  painting portraits for the rich and famous and several works for the church.  Unfortunately he has a health problem that puts their livelihood at risk.
Sir Edward de Montfort is a member of the King's guard.  He has been sent to investigate a problem in the cathedral city of Canterbury.  Someone is lining their own pockets at the expense of the Crown.  That is definitely not allowed.
Our
E J
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A lovely story in a highly entertaining series, this is the tale of a knight in the king’s guard named Edward who is sent by the king of England to check on the building of a stronghold in Canterbury. Edward travels to the city to determine if those in charge of the process are following the king’s wishes and in an honest manner, so he goes there under the disguise of a laborer.
While there Edward meets Rosalyn, who is also involved in the construction in a rather clandestine way, and the two bec
Deb
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. I have not read any other books in this series but I will now. The detail Alexa Aston uses in her writing is just fantastic. I liked the storyline, I liked the characters. Political intrigue, greed, illness, hard work, and love are woven well together in this book. I admire the detail the author used describing how works of art were produced hundreds of years ago. It made me yearn to visit Europe again to see such works thru adult eyes after being awed seeing them as a young t ...more
Elizabeth
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book felt a little different than the others. I still really enjoyed it and it still had the drama/angst that I love but this one talks more about the history around that time period, especially the Royal Court and Canterbury. I’m gonna have to google to see how much of this is true and how much is the Authors imagination. The romance between Edward and Rosalyne was very sweet and loving. They definitely had that love at first love moment. But the epilogue takes the cake. Wow!!! It takes pl ...more
Denise
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What to do when your protege is much better than you, but is the wrong sex? Set in a time period where women were just "decoration", the tale of Rosalyne and Edward is one fraught with hidden identities, betrayal, but above all, loyalty and love. Rosalyne paints beautifully, but allows her Uncle to receive the credit and accolades. An agreement which benefits both. Unfortunately, when Edward arrives in town incognito for the King, he discovers not all is as it seems, and not just with Rosalyne. ...more
Barbara Literski
LOVE

I love reading Alexa Aston stories about the de Montfort family. This story is about Edward de Montfort the youngest son of Lord Geoffrey and Lady Merryn. Sir Edward is a Royal Guard to King Richard and is sent to Canterbury to check on the wall that was being built. He meets Rosalyne Parry and her uncle Templeton Parry an artist. There is a story about Rosalyne and Sir Edward introduced himself as Edward Munn.
This story needs to be read and enjoyed. There is so much more!!
HAPPY READING!!!!
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

This book contains likable characters who are well-developed within the span of this original story.

Read full review in the 2018 Oct issue of InD'tale Magazine.

Pamela Hastings
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent continuing story of de Montfort family!

Alexa Aston continues wonderfully weaving her characters of de Montfort family, cousins and friends into actual historical events. Well written and intriguing plot tells the story of Hal, the middle son and his love Elinor.
Sharon
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent story in this series. This author never fails to delight with well-drawn characters and a good plot.
Annalice
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very sweet
Joyce Neigebauer
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awsome

I am glad that Edward grew up to be the man his mouth e dc and father wanted him to be. I am very happy that he found his lady love so they could grow old together.
beecher bennett
Jul 13, 2019
EllaDean Chaumell
May 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Western and Medie...: 99 Cent Preorder for Love and Honor! 1 6 Apr 29, 2018 02:10PM
99 Cents Preorder Sale! 1 1 Apr 29, 2018 02:08PM
Award-winning, international bestselling author Alexa Aston lives with her husband in a Dallas suburb, where she eats her fair share of dark chocolate and plots out stories while she walks every morning. She enjoys reading, Netflix binge-watching, and attending sporting events when she’s not watching Survivor, The Crown, or Game of Thrones.

Alexa’s Medieval and Regency historical romances bring to

Knights of Honor (10 books)
  • Word of Honor (Knights of Honor, #1)
  • Marked by Honor (Knights of Honor, #2)
  • Code of Honor (Knights of Honor, #3)
  • Journey to Honor (Knights of Honor, #4)
  • Heart of Honor (Knights of Honor, #5)
  • Bold in Honor (Knights of Honor, #6)
  • Gift of Honor (Knights of Honor #8)
  • Path to Honor (Knights of Honor #9)
  • Return to Honor (Knights of Honor #10)