Start by marking “God and Your Pillow - How an Unexpected Pregnancy Taught Me to Truly Trust God” as Want to Read:
God and Your Pillow - How an Unexpected Pregnancy Taught Me to Truly Trust God

God and Your Pillow - How an Unexpected Pregnancy Taught Me to Truly Trust God

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Marianne, at nineteen years old, felt God guiding her on an exciting journey. However, an unplanned pregnancy interrupted her plans. She was surrounded with uncertainty as an illegal secret brought her to the peak of her despair. It became evident that God had lifted her up, holding her throughout the pregnancy and unforgettable delivery, to then gently put her down into t ...more
Published 2018 by Aviva Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about God and Your Pillow - How an Unexpected Pregnancy Taught Me to Truly Trust God

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Lacey Michael
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m biased writing this review because I know the author! I grew up with her daughter as my best friend. 😊😊

I loved reading Marianne’s story of an unexpected pregnancy and her subsequent journey of reliance on God for just about everything. She struggled with difficult situations but not without hope. I enjoyed learning more about the origin story of a family I happen to love so much.

I think the last couple of chapters are the best because Marianne gets to the heart of a serious fact: God loves
Sarah Bye
Marianne's story is a beautiful, intimate, funny and uplifting account of a young unmarried girl struggling with the life changing providence of an unplanned pregnancy. It's like getting to peek into someone's diary. She is very REAL. There are times when her story is so incredible that it seems like fiction, and yet it actually happened. I believe her struggles will encourage and give hope to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation.
Trina Wilson
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a wonderful, honest look into the life of a single mother who’s trying to find the path God has chosen for her. Marianne has a witty sense of humor, but also gives a very raw and honest account of how she navigated through the struggles and questions that emerge through pregnancy, and as a new mom. Whether you’re experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, or simply want a reminder of how faithful God is, this is a wonderful book filled with hope!
Marianne Petersen
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Erica Yap