Start by marking “Bad Intentions (Bad Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bad Intentions (Bad Love, #2)

Bad Intentions

(Bad Love #2)

Lo
Moving to River’s Edge was supposed to be a fresh start.
Away from chaos.
Away from bad influences and worse relationships.
All I wanted was to give my little brother more of a chance than I ever had.
It should’ve been simple.
I didn’t count on my transgressions following me.
And I definitely didn’t count on meeting Dare.
Tall, tortured, and tattooed.
A Lost Boy through and thro
Published April 25th 2018

Start your review of Bad Intentions (Bad Love, #2)
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I. Loved. This. Book.

Bad Intentions was everything I didn’t know that I needed right now in a book. This book is filled with swoony moments. It’s filled with sexy as fuck moments, that will leave you sweating, because they are just that hot. It’s filled with emotional moments that left me with all the feels.

Lo is a heroine that you will 1000% root for. She is so amazing for so many reasons. God. I love her.

Dare. This mysterious fucker. I could say so much about him, but honestly going into this
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

BAD INTENTIONS: Is the second book in Charleigh Rose’s ‘Bad Love’ series. In this we meet tattoo artist Dare and Logan aka Lo. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time..

This was one of my most highly sort after books and I couldn’t wait to get my grabby little hands on it.

Running away with her brother from a drug addict mother and an ex who wasn’t what he
chan ☆
even better than character redemption? AUTHOR REDEMPTION!

it's no secret that i loathed bad habit. it was every horrible NA cliche wrapped into one cringey book. so i was so pleasantly surprised that this was pretty freaking good & honestly a complete 180 from rose's first book.

we've got the "damaged" tattoo artist dare, and lo who has never had anyone to rely on. lo escapes her shitty life and finds someone who actually cares. i really liked both of the main characters. i was honestly surprised
warhawke
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 2 of Bad Love series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Logan (Lo) Shepherd desperately needed a new start. Together with her brother, she was hoping to cut ties with their troubled past. But little did she know what's waiting in the new small town might be another new set of trouble.

Dare was the resident loner people tend to give wide berth for. The tattooed bad boy rather sink his teeth into his work at his tattoo shop than deal with the general pop
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Bad Intentions_Charleigh Rose Banner.jpg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-30/4/18

So I really bloody loved "Bad Intentions" like so so much.
It was my first book by this author and I was really impressed with its ability to reel me in and keep my attention on target throughout.
This has to be up there as one of my top contemporary reads of this year.
It was such an unexpected gem, taking me completely unawares and I am immensely glad I got the opportunity to experience this great piece of romantic fiction.
So I really connected
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: page-turner, owned, alpha
I've read the first one and enjoyed it so much. But my memory is beginning to get worse.. So I was thinking who is Dare? But it slowly came back to me.

I enjoyed this one very much, because it was what I needed! I like my bbf as alpha, a little "bad", good with banter..

There was a saying that I felt like this is so true! Many people do it not even knowingly. "Don't compare tragedies". Everybody does it and some feel like they can't talk because theirs isn't much of a tragedie. But for everyone a
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
Bad Intentions is my second Charleigh Rose book and I am beyond addicted. She writes emotional, sexy stories that come to life off of the pages. The characters pull me in quickly and I keep finding myself with tears in my eyes, while I watch them try their hardest to find happiness, hope, and love. This book was smile inducing, crazy seductive, emotional and I can't recommend Bad Intentions enough! While this book can easily be read as a standalone, I highly recommend starting with Bad Habit. It ...more
niteskycs
Jul 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
book 1 was suspect but eli told me logandare served so let’s see
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
Looooooved Bad Intentions. HARD.

I feel like these characters could be my friends in real life. I loved being in Dare and Lo's world! Can I stay there forever? The tension between these two was off the charts hot. I just needed them to bang. Like RFN. And holy Jesus when it happened. It was explosive! Love these two so much! I basically moaned, gasped, laughed, smiled and screamed through the whole book. Sometimes the screaming was for nail biting scenes that went down, but mostly it was because
lazybookconqueror
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This 👏 Book 👏 Was 👏 So 👏 Good
*Knocks on Door*, ahem, excuse me, do you have a second to talk about Lo and Dare?

“Sometimes, it’s hard for me to come out of the darkness. But I’m trying.” “I’ll sit with you in the dark. I’m not a fan of the sun anyway,” she says, yawning. “You are the sun.”

description

We're back in River's Edge, and Dare is the brooding mysterious guy mentioned in the first book ''Bad Habit'', and we're finally going to learn more about him.

Dare was part of the foster care system since he was
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
5 PURE CHAOS STARS

Creepy hot is my favorite type of hot too, Charleigh Rose! 🙌🏽🙌🏽
This sexy shit is pure unfiltered book dope!! I’m on a crazy book high right now!!
Dare is #Bae! It’s like the author had insight into my soul. She sat down and said, “What does TJ love in a book?” And then proceeded to deliver in every single aspect!

*Great writing
*Beautifully flawed characters
*Real Life situation
*A sexy as shit Hero
*A sassy, self aware heroine
*Hot AF steamy scenes

Yup! It’s all in there. Plus mor
Jessica
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whenever Charleigh Rose has a new release, I want to drop everything and read it. I was so excited for Dare's story and couldn't wait to watch the tattooed, silent bad boy fall in love!

Lo has spent her entire life taking care of her younger brother, Jesse. When she finally decides they've had enough and moves them to River's Edge together, she's hoping she can provide the safe, stable life her brother has always deserved. When she stumbles into the tattoo shop looking for a job and finds Dare,
benevolent bastard
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance
This is a favorite for me!
Andddd I will be re-reading!

The feels of this book is phenomenal! I have to say, Dare is truly one of my favorite hero’s. He’s charming, broody (the right amount) and he’s not a complete ass. He’s broken and he’s dealing with it.
Logan is also a favorite heroine of mine. She’s hilarious, she’s got jokes for days. This girl. She’s 21 years old with the maturity of an old soul. She’s bad ass. She’s real. And she’s raw.
They are the perfect couple. I loved watching their
Syndi
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like this book. This is my first read by moss Rose. With such good rating in goodreads, i start listen to the audiobook. It is a simple classic story. A girl runs away from her past. Primce charming saves her day. Prince charming also have dark secret. The writing is flawless.

I just think it takes too much time with unnecessary eric drama. It can be shorten a bit. And at the beginning too much introduction with so many characters that for the rest of story development, they disappear into the
Crystal
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this whole thing in one sitting
I love this series
Cristina
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So many feelings involved in this story. It was a mix of drama, romance, mystery, action. It had it all.
I loved Dare (and his real name is sexy too), but Lo was not my favourite character. She was lacking something. I don’t know what.
Eric was awful! I knew from the start he will keep coming back and I was afraid at the beginning of each chapter that he is going to intrude. Thank God for Dare’s friends.

The quote I liked the most:
“Why is it that the few friends I do have are always in my space,
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'My sun' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Enticing Journey in exchange for an honest review.

I’ve been waiting for the next book in this series since I finished reading Bad Habit. I was so glad when Charleigh Rose announced all these amazing characters were getting their own love stories and I was definitely curious about the icy tattooed God, Dare (one of Asher’s best friends, the hero of Bad Habit). And since I loved the first book that much, I had high expectations for this one and I a
Simran
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 “ Jack & Sally “ stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wow this was such an emotional read and my favourite so far in the series. I completely in love with both Dare and Lo. These two broken people were so right for each in so many ways. I was so intrigued by Dare aka Stefan when I met him in the previous book and was anxious to read his story and it was absolute perfection. Some couple just leave a mark on you and they are one of them.

Logan aka Lo moved to river’s edge along with her brother Jess, looking for a f
nikki
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOAH!!!!!! Dare and Lo have INSANE amounts of chemistry.
This is the second book in the BAD LOVE series by Charleigh Rose, and it was every bit as good as the first. I honestly didnt think that anything could top Asher and Briar, but CR delivered something pretty amazing.
Not only did i love Date and Lo, but i have a massive crush on Adrian (thats never going to change and i hope he gets a book soon), also Jesse (Logans brother - and i dont care one little bit that he is still in high school!!!!)
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
“What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time.”

One of my most anticipated reads this year and it didn't let me down, it surpass all my expectations. From chapter to chaper this story became more and more intense, touching, raw and just beautiful. I love it when a book makes me feel many different things and really enjoyed Bad Intentions because of this.
Striking!

I certanly have no idea who's next in the series, but I am so hoping that Jess will get his own book.

queen_of_the_books_18
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bad intention is book 2 in the bad love series by Charleigh Rose.

I absolutely loved everything about Dare and Lo’s story! Their chemistry was off the charts insane!
I love a sassy heroine and steamy scenes. Charleigh Rose bought that in spades.
I fell in love with Dare, the mysterious hero. He had no idea what to do with a spunky sassy heroine like Lo. Both beautifully broken, but perfect for one another.

An epic read by Charleigh Rose
stumbleduponabook
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
“What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time.”

It’s no secret I love me a mysterious hero. There’s just something about them, isn’t there? I fell in love with Dare the very minute he appeared in Bad Habit. He hooked me in and didn’t let go.

There’s more to Dare than meets the eye and his story broke me just as much as Logan’s. My heart ached for them both.

Lo is a tough girl. I like badass heroines and Lo was definitely badass. How she cared for those she loved was really sweet and
Lau  (winebooksnchill IG)

Lo
Moving to River’s Edge was supposed to be a fresh start.
Away from chaos.
Away from bad influences and worse relationships.
All I wanted was to give my little brother more of a chance than I ever had.
It should’ve been simple.
I didn’t count on my transgressions following me.
And I definitely didn’t count on meeting Dare.
Tall, tortured, and tattooed.
A Lost Boy through and through.
Falling for someone like him was asking for heartache.
But I was a sucker for punishment.

Dare
I had a routine.
Eat, work, sl
Milica's Bookshelf
What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time.

Lo & Dare are so perfect for each other. ♥
JadeC
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!
took me quite some time to finish this🙁but wow, it was an amazing book actually. very mature characters considering it's a new adult book.

"What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time."

Lo and Dare, such unique names! but most of all, i really loved Charleigh Rose's writing here. it's deep, emotional, intense and angsty. you can't help but be drawn into the story and the plot here is really well developed. Lo and Dare have huge emotional baggage but i like how the power
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

“I think you’re my new favorite hobby.”

I've wanted to read Dare's book since I first started reading this series. Unfortunately, I think my expectations were too high.

description

Dare and Logan share similar backgrounds and handle things pretty similarly. Dare is much more of a loner - at least in the beginning.

Logan and her brother, Jesse, move here to live with their father trying to escape their addict mother and her plethora of bad influences.

After trying to get a job at Dare's tattoo parlor,
gilda
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really liked this! Wayy better than Bad habit
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Even though I loved Dare and Logan and even Jess a whole lot, I still love Asher and Bri more and boy am I happy they were in this book more than once. Actually I'm pretty glad everyone was, I cannot wait for all of them to get their own book, even some of the new characters like Jess, Lo's brother. This whole gang is just amazing!

I loved that this story was fast paced, I couldn't put it down. I just wanted to keep on reading chapter after chapter. I couldn't get enough of the
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
LOVE DARE & LO!!!!! ...more
Kayla Brunson
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, read-in-2018, arc
I really enjoyed this one! Which is shocking because I didn’t end up finishing the first in this series. However, this book kept me glued to my kindle while I was reading. I couldn’t get enough of Lo and Dare!

Lo was strong and fierce! She had to be because she wasn’t just taking care of herself, she was trying to do the best for her brother Jesse. The best she could do in the situation she was in. Even when things were starting to get impossible she never just up and left to go back to her old l

• The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Bane (Sinners of Saint, #4)
  • Dear Ava
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Rich Prick: A Shy Girl Bad Boy Sports Romance
Charleigh Rose lives in Narnia with her husband and two young children. She's hopelessly devoted to unconventional love and pizza. When she isn't reading or mom-ing, she's writing moody, broody, swoony romance.

Bad Love (3 books)
  • Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)
  • Bad Influence (Bad Love #3)