Start by marking “The Right Stud” as Want to Read:
The Right Stud

The Right Stud

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  1,786 Ratings  ·  481 Reviews
Wall Street Journal bestselling author Ilsa Madden-Mills and USA Today bestselling author Tia Louise are back with an all-new romantic comedy filled with Southern sass and steamy scenes that will have you laughing out loud and fanning yourself. Pour the sweet tea and get ready…

“The best way to get over your sh**ty ex-fiancé is to get under a shiny new stud…”

As soon as Mr
Published June 4th 2018 by Ilsa-Louise Books (first published May 31st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Right Stud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Stud

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
The Right Stud is by Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise. I’ve read several of Tia’s books but this is my first time with Ilsa!

Jax Roland lives in New York. His day job is with a Property Development Firm but his real love is what he does on the weekends. He films himself doing house renovations and puts them up on the internet. He calls the show The Right Stud. He’s developed a huge following. What he is hoping for is that the show will get picked up by HGTV. Jax has the perfect project to make t
Eileen Robinson
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
This book was just about as Perfect a Rom Com as you will get.
Starting off with a Hot Sexy Steamy first kiss that would make you toes curl. But damn it all if he didn't then just disappear !!! Men and Life Sucks for Ashton!!! First catching her fiance cheating, losing her grandmother and fighting desperately to save her childhood home, now she can't even hold onto a man for one night !!!!!
That's about all i'm going to tell you because it really needs to be read blind. But be prepared for inappr
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Okay, here’s the thing, this cover...... Yes this cover completely won me. I mean seriously, can anyone say it’s not dreamy?????

This story is sweet, fun, sassy, and yes sexy!! We get introduced off the bat to Jax and Ashton, and their instant chemistry steams throughout the entire book.

Jax is hired to renovate Ashton’s grandmothers B&B and potentially make a TV show out of it, which would help cover cost of all the repairs that Ash is lacking. Jax isn’t looking for love, he definitely does
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

REALITY TV, SEX, SEX & SEX!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
As soon as Mr. Tall, Blond, and Handsome walks into that bar, I know he’s the hook-up I need to get over stupid Cheater Kyle.
A few stolen kisses in a dark hallway, and I’m pretty sure we’re headed for a home run—until he disappears without a trace.
Whatever. Men are all snakes in the grass, and I don’t need a new one anyway.
I resolve to forg
Chris
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Right Stud is a fantastic read from Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise. I read this book in one day, opened it and didn't close it until I was done. I LOVED it! It was sweet, sexy, funny and all-around enjoyable. It has one of the best lines I've read so far this year--"Save us, Studly!" I laughed out loud, swooned and smiled from ear-to-ear. The Right Stud is the perfect Summer read. Grab your copy, open it and let "Studly" save you from a boring day!
Sabrina
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

The Right Stud was a hilarious, sweet, and even a bit of an emotional story. I instantly felt connected to these characters and from the first page on I was captivated by their story. Jax and Ashton were both very easy to like characters and I enjoyed getting to know them. Ashton's life was full of some very quirky and interesting things, like a bird who randomly yells out curses, which had me very curious about her life. Then you add Jax in the mix for some heat an
Ilsa Madden-Mills
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Guys. I can't wait for you to read this adorable, steamy rom-com June 1!

As soon as Mr. Tall, Blond, and Handsome walks into that bar, I kno
Tia Louise
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
THE RIGHT STUD is LIVE!!!!! Get it NOW:
Amazon US: http://smarturl.it/TRSaus
Amazon UK: http://smarturl.it/TRSain
Amazon CA: http://smarturl.it/TRSain
Amazon AU: http://smarturl.it/TRSain
Paperback: http://smarturl.it/TRSapb
Signed: http://smarturl.it/SignedPBs

*FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Can't WAIT to introduce you all to Ashton and Jax... these guys have stolen my heart.

I've laughed, I've swooned, I've laughed... I've laughed... and even shed a little tear.

LIVE RELEASE coming June 1-ish!!!!
*FREE in
Wendy'sThoughts
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Ilsa Madden-Mills Fans, Tia Louise Fans, Romance
4 All the Good Intentions Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
Only Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise could come up with such a story...and make it all work...
Let's see-
There is Ashton, a beautiful woman who recently caught her fiancee cheating on her. She is stunned by this cheater and decides No Men for her...

There is her bestie who sends her out to the local watering hole to find a stud to cleanse out the memories of said cheating ex...

There at the bar is Jax..having the worst arranged date
Hanne
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jax loves to renovate houses and he has an online show about it. He’s looking for the perfect house to renovate to get his show on the TV. Jax thinks Ashton’s house is the perfect house for this. Ashton has a B&B that her grandmother left her and she wants to make it successful. The house just desperately needs some renovations, so Ashton is over the moon that Jax wants to renovate her house. Ashton and Jax work together on Ashton’s house and Jax also stays at her house, so they spend a lot ...more
Dali
With The Right Stud, Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise have created a charmingly sweet and steamy tale about two people who fall in love over their mutual passion for home renovation.

Right on the tail of her failed engagement, Ashton is faced with the fact that if she doesn’t find a way to restore her granny’s beach house and turn it into a successful B&B, she’ll most likely have to sell it and thus resorts to writing an email to a home improvement reality show host for help. She never expec
Melanie (mells_view)
4 “I’m not like your ex. I’m not him.” Stars

Pretty good fate to lovers read. It even gets a bit emotional at points. Jax and Ashton have that instant connection that leads to sexual tension so hot that it could burn up a room! Of course there’s a tiny bit of angst, and one person in the relationship messes up... but all in all this is a quick and fun read. The angst it low. The sexy is high.

All in all a great read.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Won this ebook with Amazon GiveAway

I enjoyed this one so much! I was very thrilled when I won this!!

It was a fun book with lot's of funny and very steamy moments!
I enjoyed it all! Jax is a renovator and when reading this I was like I want to renovate too. I don't know a thing about everything but this one made me really want to renovate!

Ashton is a very sassy girl/woman who just needs a little push in the right direction and Mrs. C. Helps a lot with that! That old bat is so damn funny and Rufus
Jemima
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS
ARC
Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise have written a book that combines elements of fun, sexiness with moments of hilarious banters and unbelievable chemistry.
The Right Stud is a captivating book and I couldn't stop reading it once I started. From Jax's undeniable raw magnetism to Ashton's strength and determination, The Right Stud is filled with everything a contemporary romance should be.

There is no denying that Jax and Ashton's chemistry is insane and the authors have created a world for us reade
Michelle
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

So funny

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Ashton life has been a rollercoaster she lost her granny and her fiance is a cheat. So lets just say things aren't really goin her way at the min. Then there's her brother that is causing her problems. Ashton needs something that's goin to make her happy and the her Granny house The Couch Shell. She has great plans for the place she just needs the right person to help her give it some love and care. Jax Roland The Right Stud is just the
Carvanz
This was such a cute, fun read!

Ashton is struggling to get her B&B up and running. Before she can do that, she has extensive repairs to make to the home she inherited from her grandmother. Unfortunately, her bank account doesn’t have what it takes to do so. With nothing to lose, she emails the star of the home renovation show The Right Stud. A month later and she has a sexy close encounter with a stranger at the local bar. When he disappears on her she puts it under her “can’t trust men” col
Becky Wise
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a romcom to sink your teeth in then look no further in The Right Stud. This is one fantastic laugh out loud read. I think I even snorted a little here and there. Can I say first off even as a side character Mrs. C and her bird Rufus were probably my favorites. I mean come on how can you not love little old ladies with basically no filters. As for Rufus, you just have to read for yourself to see why I love him. LOL. Now back to the focus of The Right Stud. The stud aka Jax i ...more
Tanja Kezmic
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
I wanted to wait a day or two before writing a review but I just fricking loved it so much that I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't write down how good of a story this is - It really is such a feel-good kinda a book...I love everything about it. Ashton and Jax were such a cute couple. The pull that they had towards each other was so strong and hot that at times I thought my Kindle was about to explode 🌋.

Jax is my kinda a guy: smart-mouthed, strong,sexy and good with his hands. What more can
Vanessa (nessreads)
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

4.5 "Studly" Stars!!!

I wish you could see my face right now. I'm smiling like a loon and can't help but feel all these happy emotions that are running through me. My love affair with rom-coms knows no bounds. And The Right Stud hit all those things I love about a juicy rom-com. Yeah, there's drama, but you need it in order to spice things up. But it's not overly done, it's just the right amount to keep you engaged. And oh the laughs, from a f
Tammi
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was sweet and funny with the perfect amount of angst. I loved the characters and they had chemistry from their first meet. Their story was fun, the build up, the bonding I just loved it all. But Jax being a typical dumb man made a bad choice and kept a secret. I knew it would come out and it wouldn't be pretty! Ashton had been hurt before and had her guard up, she wouldn't let it happen again.
One side character stood out for me. I have a special love for inappropriate old ladies, they
Andrea Fleury
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot peppers birds and sex

Sweet stud sexy . There's nothing more to say. Two people meet. The chemistry is off the charts. Oh and did I tell you about the bird who lives bacon. Lisa does it again. This book is funny and sexy.
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, this book was amazing!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I just wanna put this out there, the past couple books I’ve read have all been about home renovations, that’s insanely awesome, I love the idea of fixing a home that’s broken and making it into some thing beautiful again. Even though these books all been about renovating homes they’re all so different. The Right Stud was incredible, I have so much love for this book. It was the right amount of perfect for me and I’m s
Mary at USAT's HEA
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ll sometimes describe a book as laugh-out-loud funny, but I often use the term figuratively because I rarely actually laugh out loud. But when I say The Right Stud is laugh-out-loud funny, I mean that literally. I found myself, sometimes embarrassingly so, giggling non-stop with sudden outbursts of loud barks of laughter while reading this hilarious, swoony love story, and it is an absolutely sublime romantic comedy.

Jax and Ashton are a brilliant match. They have an intense, fiery chemistry b
Marilyn
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Right Stud is such an awesome read. I absolutely fell in love with Jax and Ashton. I have read over 500 books and this one is unique and left me wanting more. I laughed throughout the book. The characters will grab your attention and the plot will suck you in. And can i just say Jean Claude Van Ram and Mrs. C. Omg the stuff that comes out of their mouths is spectacular. You cannot go wrong with picking up this book. Once i picked it up i was not able to put it down. Such a great 5 star read.
Moon Love
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4. 75 stars!

Jax and Ashton set fire to the pages of The Right Stud. Their chemistry is intense as the first chapter reveals and doesn't let up throughout the book.

I loved how the story wove in passion, humor, and emotion into this fantastic story I found hard to put down. I loved just about everyone in this book. I'm seriously hoping Lulu and Ben get a book, or novella. Heck, I'd love to see how they hooked up.

Tia Louise and Ilsa Madden-Mills once again prove they can mesh their writing styles
A

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Cover Design: Shanoff Formats
Photo: Wander Aguiar

Add to Goodreads: http://smarturl.it/TRSgr

FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SIGNED MYSTERY PAPERBACK & A $10 AMAZON GIFT CARD, CLICK THE LINK TO ENTER:

Marsha
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny, smart, sassy, and oh yeah, studly. :) I love this story, but I love the characters more. There are a couple of side 'characters' that steal the show. A bird named Rufus and a goat, err I mean ram, names Jean Claude. They will keep you in stitches. It has plenty of humor. The story is pretty light, but there are a couple of more emotional scenes. (And a couple scenes that make you wanna punch someone in the face.) The sexual content is not too graphic or detailed, but it's not a clean read ...more
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Available Now - Full Review***

4 Goat Worthy CROWNS

The Right Stud is a sexy and laugh-out-loud romantic comedy. I had a smile on my face the entire time. Everything from the characters to the stories is nothing but pure sexy entertaining goodness.

These characters are pure enjoyment, and their chemistry and banter is top notch.  Not only are their interactions enjoyable outside of the bedroom but it sizzles in the bedroom.  I found myself enamored with these two as a couple.

What ups the ante, t
Clare Fuentes
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I was laughing throughout this book. Mrs. C you just gotta love her. And Jax, how Ilsa and Tia described him is exactly what you see on the cover. Love this Rom-com, it had you laughing, crying and hot throughout the book.
Mandie
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful romantic comedy! It will leave you tingly and feeling all kinds of emotions! I couldn’t put it down!!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and USA Today best-selling author Ilsa Madden-Mills writes about strong heroines and sexy alpha males that sometimes you just want to slap. She's best known for her angsty and funny New Adult college romances.

A former high school English teacher and elementary librarian, she adores all things Pride and Prejudice; Mr. Darcy is her ultimate hero.

She loves unico