Start by marking “Perfect Blend: Kofi's Omega (Bear's Cove #3)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Blend: Kofi's Omega (Bear's Cove #3)

Perfect Blend: Kofi's Omega

(Bear's Cove #3)

Building a new life after a failed marriage isn’t easy.

Hoyt Graziano is determined to open a coffee shop in Bear’s Cove. It’s the perfect small town for his shop, Perfect Blend. Only it’s also the town where his ex-husband lives.

Lusting after his brother’s husband drove Kofi Freeman away years ago.

Now that they’re divorced, he allows himself an afternoon of bliss
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 134 pages
Published April 25th 2018 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Blend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Blend

Start your review of Perfect Blend: Kofi's Omega (Bear's Cove #3)
Dar
When everything you ever wanted ends up right in front of you, and then shoves you aside. It takes a while to get past that, and wonderfully bratty Hoyt proves that in spades. When you finally grasp what has always been just beyond your reach, and then you panic and leave. You have a lot of grovelling to do, but Kofi isn't giving up. Watching these two in the back and forth, their myriad of emotions, and then having it all come together, perfect!
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Hoyt Grazianos’ parents had arranged for him to meet a prospective mate. As the Grazianos stood near the door of the café searching the crowd for the Freemans, Hoyt peered through the window and spotted a man with black hair and blue eyes, his jaw hinting at inner strength. Dak Freeman was so much more than Hoyt had dared dream possible and, as their eyes met, the chemistry between them sizzled. But when his family introduced the Freemans, the man he thought/hoped was Dak was not. The young guy ...more
Barbara
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, exciting and romantic storyline. We met Hoyt in book 1 of the series. He is Dax’s ex husband. Perhaps part of the reason their marriage didn’t work out is Hoyt has lusted after Dax’s brother Kofi ever before his arranged marriage. Sadly when he divorced Dax he lost the connection he had with Dax’s brothers, especially Kofi. Now Hoyt is lonely and wants to do something to fulfill his time and dreams. So he decides he wants to hope a Coffee Shop in the small town of Bear’s Cove. ...more
C.B.
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Second time's a charm! When he had his initial introduction to the Freeman's, he felt the pull to a man who was not his intended, Dak. When the man looked away with presumed rejection, Hoyt broke and accepted his parents direction out of obligation to his family and his community. Now divorced, Hoyt wants to open a coffee shop, Perfect Blend in Bear's Cove. Kofi, coveted his brother's husband, and moved away to preserve his sanity. Hoyt is single again and asks for his help understanding a ...more
A.L. Miller
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading this author and it wont be my last. I really enjoyed thos story and it was very well written. I loved the chemistry between both characters and how real they seemed even for it being an omegaverse story. This had it's sweet, fluffy and steamy moments and there were also some emotional ones. Kofe spent the last 10 years wanting something he thought he could never have, his brother's omega. That was until his brother found his happily ever after else where and the ...more
Margaret
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hoyt is planning to open a coffee shop and this brings Kofi back into his life.
Hoyt Graziano moved to Bear Cove even though it is where Dak his ex-husband and his new mate live after finding the town felt like home. He plans on opening a coffee shop and has been looking at the available property but realizes he needs the advise of someone with more knowledge of contracts and leases so he phones Dak's brother Kofi. Hoyt has had feelings for Kofi since the first time he had seen him at the meeting
Justine Smith
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this well written mpreg book. This was my first book by this author. I wasn't sure what to expect but I'm glad I took the chance and now I want to go back and read the others in this series. I love Hoyt for knowing what he wanted and went for it. He got himself out of a bad marriage and started a business. It turns out his ex-husband's brother, Kofi, is the one he should be with. I love the back and forth, will they won't they, and just the weirdness Hoyt felt for having feelings for his ...more
LateciaJ
This third book in the series didn't disappoint. I enjoyed reading Hoyt and Kofi' taboo romance. I thought Hoyt's attitude in the beginning was a little extreme and Kofi was extremely patient with him. It really showed the alpha's true feelings for his omega...even though that omega was being a diva drama queen...well he is a ginger...hot tempers and all. With a little patient and understanding everything worked well in the end. It would have been nice if there was an epilogue...I would have ...more
Courtney Turner
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing, and you will fall head over heels with this couple. Kofi is Dak’s older brother and Hoyt is Dak’s ex husband.

Little did anybody know is that Hoyt and Kofi should have been the was put together in the arranged marriage. But you can’t change the past.

But it won’t be as simple we all lived happily ever after. Kofi will have to beg borrow and steal to get back in Hoyt’s good graces after he puts his foot in his mouth.

This book was super fun and sweet and I couldn’t put it
Sara Sigler
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The first time that Hoyt had seen Kofi was when him and his ex husband now got together. He had loved Kofi but he had to marry Dak as their parents told them to do, they finally got a divorced. But Hoyt has lived Kofi from that day but they had a one getting together and Kofi made him feel that was all he wanted and it was goodbye. But Kofi had to make him see that he was in it forever. Hoyt’s coffee shop took off everyone loved the things that he made and it was very successful. Hoyt and Chase ...more
Cat
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
At first, I didn't like Hoyt. I thought he was obnoxious irrational and annoying. Because I didn't like him, I didn't like the story - in the beginning. I was going to stop reading but I decided to read a few more chapters because I really liked Kofi. And I'm glad I did.

I understood Hoyt better, therefore I had sympathy and understanding for his reactions to and his treatment of Kofi. I loved the angst and I laughed at the rejoinders. And I thought the ending was perfect.

I received a free copy
T Paul
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
These two fellas are quite cute together. I enjoyed the love/hate relationship they shared. More love than anything which was quite fun. This community of shifters is a wonderful place to visit. The Freeman brothers are all terrific. Enjoyable company and romantic stories reside in Bear’s Cove and happiness, eventually, surround its inhabitants, so who wouldn’t want to live here! This is a sweet story with just enough romantic conflict to keep it engaging and enough sweetness to keep you ...more
L H
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Hoyt and Kofi met they felt a pull toward one another but Hoyt was Kofi's brother's intended. Kofi still wants him. Hoyt is now divorced. But like any second chance romance there is more than emotion to attend to there is the history that needs to be dealt with and resolved. It was good to read Kofi and Hoyt's story and see them get their second chance.

Daniella Marchand
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First Hoyt was married to Kofi's little brother, an arrange marriage that did not worked. Kofi stayed away from his family because he felt something for Hoyt. So he came only for holidays for short periode of time. Now after 7y, Hoyt wants to open a café but needs the help of Kofi for his lease contract and to choose the best shop. Things between them excalate very quick.

Hot and sexy read, face paced

Suzanne Irving
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book about a second chance love affair between two shifter bears. The relationship between the two main characters is a slow burn kind of thing. The book has two of my favorite tropes kink and shifters although the kink was terrific there really wasn’t much about the shifter parts of these guys. Fun to read.

Donna
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved reading Kofi and Hoyt story. The genuinely had the perfect blend of chemistry between them but also faced challenges and misunderstandings the biggest being falling for your brother’s ex. This series installment definitely was worth reading

Cynthia Brooks
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kofi has wanted Hoyt from the moment he saw him but Hoyt was promised to his brother Dak. After their divorce Hoyt move to the same town his ex and his ex's mate lives. He asks Kofi for help in picking out the best place for his coffee shop. Kofi still wants Hoyt but doesn't know how his brother will feel about it. I really enjoyed this book.
Linda Crandall
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
When things start out wrong, it takes quite a lot to set things right. Getting the right match, after a wrong marriage arrangement, takes a lot of courage, especially when the alphas are brothers and the omega is a stubborn independent one.
Interesting fight to resist mutual attraction, some rather forced bdsm elements like spanking and handcuffs, a cute acceptance of each other, in the HEA.
Mim Crenshaw
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautiful read. It was filled with emotion and brilliantly written. The characters were well developed and grabbed my attention. Their chemistry and interactions kept me engrossed.

Raven Immortas
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well written, I like the draw of it. The characters are likable. This is a new to me author and im interested to see what else they put out. Its worth a shot.

Angelica
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book was good, I would have given it 5 stars except that towards the end it felt rushed and the event where the alpha knew before the omega that the omega was pregnant was never explained in previous books or how he knew.
Dawn
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Read. You get a lot of exciting adventure in this story. The characters are great this is book three and a great addition.
brian g. fraser
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Daks ex Hoyt moves to Bear Cove opens a business and lands the older brother of his ex he was destined to mate. Sweet story some daddy kink fits the relationship.
Stephanie Grimes
May 06, 2018
Kylie
Jun 05, 2018

• The Promise
  • Guarding His Mate (Everglow Pack #2)
  • Cupid Hates Me
  • Unlikely Reunion (Improbable Bonds, #1)
  • Gunnar (Hell's Ankhor #2)
  • Trust No Alpha (The Omega Misfits, #1)
  • King's Criminals (The Kings of Men MC #3)
  • Always Something Different (Always #2)
  • Almost The One
  • Detective Daddy (Timberwood Cove Book 8)
  • No Brief Affair (Beyond Courtship, #1)
  • Entangled: The Omega and the Bounty Hunter (Briar Wood Pack #1)
  • Grabbed (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1)
  • Playing The Wrong Game
  • Re/Paired (Doms of the FBI #2)
  • Taming Tristan
  • Conspiracy Theory (Hamarsson and Dempsey #1)
  • Claimed by Fate
A.J.^^Stone

Bear's Cove (3 books)
  • Dak's Omega (Bear's Cove #1)
  • Tanzil's Second Chance (Bear's Cove #2)