Jump to ratings and reviews

Murphy #3

Bodyguard for Christmas

Someone’s after his little boy.

She has one chance to save them both.

When his young son is nearly kidnapped, assistant district attorney Colton Gale needs a Christmas refuge—and a live-in bodyguard. Though former military police officer Jasmine McNeal fights to shield them 24/7, she refuses to get attached. But growing close to the little boy and his father might be her only shot at keeping them alive—and becoming a family beyond the holidays.

224 pages, Paperback

First published January 1, 2018

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Carol J. Post

47 books332 followers
From medical secretary to court reporter to property manager to owner of a special events decorating company, Carol's résumé reads as if she doesn't know what she wants to be when she grows up. But one thing that has remained constant through the years is her love for writing. She started as a child writing poetry for family and friends, then graduated to articles and finally novels.

Carol lives in sunshiny Central Florida and writes fun and fast-paced inspirational romance and romantic suspense. Her books have received a 2016 Royal Palm Literary Award and been nominated for a 2016 RITA® award and a 2014 RT Reviewers’ Choice Best Book Award. She is also a popular speaker, presenting workshops on a variety of craft topics. Besides writing, she enjoys sailing, hiking, camping—almost anything outdoors. Her two grown daughters and grandkids live too far away for her liking, so she now pours all that nurturing into taking care of a fat and sassy black cat and a highly-spoiled dachshund.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (<1%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 39 reviews
Profile Image for Brittany.
2,158 reviews139 followers
December 11, 2018
Bodyguard for Christmas was a great combination of action, suspense, and romantic tension. But along with all of that, there was such a sweet story of connection between Jasmine, who worked as a bodyguard, Colton, and Colton’s son.

Colton and his son were still reeling after the death of Colton’s wife. In this story, Colton worked to establish a new normal with his little boy, while also trying to create as happy a Christmas season as possible. All while fearing for their safety from someone who meant them harm.

This was a very good story, with many twists and turns. Jasmine learned quite a bit about faith and God from Colton. Bodyguard for Christmas can be read as a stand alone from the other books in the series.

I received a complimentary copy of this book. All opinions are my own.

You can read this review on my blog:
Profile Image for Melanie.
1,901 reviews550 followers
November 24, 2018
Bodyguard for Christmas is the third book in the Murphy series and I'm hoping for more...I love the town and characters. I liked how this book was different than you would typically expect -- the bodyguard was a woman.

One thing I found so sweet was how the child she was protecting started to get attached to her -- he had lost his mom, so she kind of became a mother figure to him. I liked the romance, as well.

All in all, Bodyguard for Christmas was a good read and I recommend it. You don't need to read the previous books in order to enjoy this one.

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I was not required to give a positive review, only my honest opinion - which I've done. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.*
Profile Image for Gloria.
784 reviews55 followers
December 2, 2018
Bodyguard for Christmas, the third of the Murphy series, is a nice addition to the series that takes place in Murphy, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia. Colton Gale is an assistant district attorney living in Atlanta after the death of his wife several months ago. Not only is he dealing with his own grief but his young preschool son, Liam, has drawn into himself and not spoken for a while. He has made many enemies over the years so when someone tries to kidnap Liam, there are several possible people that come to mind that could have been behind it. Realizing that he needs protective help, he calls on the a security firm that assigns Jasmine McNeal, who happens to be a neighbor that he has recently met. Jasmine is former military MP and has had her own share of grief. They decide to move Colton and Liam to their home in Murphy hoping to elude the men who broke into his Atlanta home. Jasmine moves in with them to provide protection of them, guarding Liam while Colton is at work. He worked in Murphy prior to the move to Atlanta and is able to get his old job back. But danger follows them to Murphy and it is a trial to keep everyone safe. Colton's friends, Tanner and Bryce and their wives, from the other two books in the series step in to help Jasmine and Colton out.
This is an emotionally charged story of suspense, unwanted romance, overcoming grief, and faith. It is great to see old friends in the series and meet new ones. This is a nice end to the series.
I received a complimentary ARC of the book from the author in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts expressed are mine only.
2,734 reviews1,723 followers
December 6, 2018
"Sometimes God stills the storm, like He did for the disciples on the Sea of Galilee. Other times he carries us through it." (p 132)

A pager-turner with breathing spaces that allow Colton and Jasmine to connect with each other and his traumatized little boy. I'd lose myself in a few pages of sweetness and then bam! something would happen that would jar me back into wary suspense reader mode. Phew! Post rattled my nerves big time and I loved every minute of it! A perfect balance of faith, love and suspense!
Profile Image for Edward Arrington.
954 reviews6 followers
November 9, 2018
One would think that a bodyguard is the last thing a fellow would need for Christmas when he is still trying to get over the sudden death of his wife. Just as unexpected as his wife’s death was his coming home to find two men in the process of kidnapping his three-year-old son. How can he protect his son while he continues to work? Hiring a bodyguard seemed like a good solution. I had to laugh when he met with the security specialists and was introduced to their bodyguard. Although she was considerably smaller than him, she was up to the job. The other key to protecting his son was to move from Atlanta back to their home in Murphy. His best friends lived there and both worked in law enforcement. But life’s problems are seldom that simple and easy to resolve. The book would only be a short story if that was true. I don’t want to give anything away but just know that it only gets more exciting and suspenseful. I appreciated the faith and Christian values of Colton and his friends. Although Jasmine was not a believer, she respected who they were and watched their lives. What a great reminder for all of us who claim to know Jesus as our Savior and Lord. People are watching, some with eyes more fully opened than others. If you profess it, you had better live it. I received a copy of this book from the author. This is my honest review. All opinions are strictly my own.
2,666 reviews18 followers
November 10, 2018
This is book, though part of a series, is a stand alone.
This is a Christian suspense romance that centers around Jasmine McNeal and Colton Gale. Both have suffered difficult childhoods and losses in their lives.
Colton is a widower with a three year old that has stopped speaking since his Mom’s death. Jasmine, a former military MP, works for a security company in Atlanta. When Liam, the young boy, is almost kidnapped by two masked men, Colton seeks the help of the Burch Security Specialists. Colton was not thrilled when Jasmine , a small woman, is assigned to him. That is until she shows her strength.
Neither is interested in a relationship, and keep things professional.But as they fight the attraction, Liam starts coming out of his shell with Jasmine’s help.
The story is filled with bad guys, kidnappers, hope, faith in God and romance.
I enjoyed the epilogue where the characters in the series are together and we see how their lives have progressed. A good ending for the series.
I was entrusted a copy of this book. The opinions expressed are solely my own.
Profile Image for Carol.
1,599 reviews49 followers
December 13, 2018
Colton Gale is a high profile prosecutor whose
wife has recently died. His young son has not
spoken a word since her death. Someone tries
to kidnap his son so he needs to hire a bodyguard
to guard them.
Jasmine McNeal, is a bodyguard after several tours
in Afghanistan as a military officer. She has moved
into a house next to Colton’s property in Murphy.
What a surprise to discover the agency he contacts
recommends her to be their bodyguard.
This book is filled with adventure, twists and turns,
humor, romance, captivating writing and a riveting
storyline.
This is a book you will not be able to put this down.
The reader is drawn into the story experiencing what
the characters see, hear and feel.
A very entertaining suspenseful murder mystery that
takes off quickly and keeps an invigorating pace right
up to its dramatic conclusion at Christmas.
I volunteered to read Bodyguard for Christmas. Thanks
to the author for the opportunity. My opinion is my own.
Profile Image for Toth Jo-Ann.
676 reviews12 followers
October 23, 2018
I really enjoyed this story. I loved Jasmine McNeal. She was tough in a small package. Then there is Colton who lost the love of his life and had a special little boy. I loved this story for its about second chances and letting go. I loved how gentle she is to the little one. I love the way she shows how difficult its to be in the office of a district attorney. Its full of action and neat twists and turns. I love reading Carol's books.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
312 reviews4 followers
November 14, 2018
"The sins of the father are visited on the children to the third and fourth generation."

Colton has an identical twin, Cade. Colton is an assistant district attorney whilst Cade runs their deceased father's antique business. Sadly Colton is a widower and single dad to Liam, 3. Life's been pretty rough the last six months with Liam hardly speaking a word. Cade has been house sitting Colton's home in Atlanta whilst Colton has been away with Liam trying to heal. Now Colton is back. Being in the job he is in, Colton is fully aware that he has enemies. That is why even though with a home in a gated community he has additional fence around his property along with a rottweiler. Who's moving in across the way? Cade, always the less serious of the two, is eager to find out and make sure Colton is introduced. Meet Jasmine, a young lady with a sad past, a history of failed relationships and definitely no interest in a relationship with God. It is not a nice surprise for Colton, once proceeding on to his house, to find his babysitter tied up and Liam in the arms of a kidnapper!

Time to hire a professional bodyguard! Who does it turn out to be? Will Murphy, NC be a safer place? This, the third book in the trilogy, is a stand alone story but the characters from the first two books are also in this one so you get a glimpse into how their lives have developed. The boys, now men, were all in the foster care system, survived, did well for themselves and continue to be the best of friends. They each have a personal relationship with the Lord and even though life has never been easy for any of them, they trust HIM to help them through.

"You can run, but you can't hide." Who is after Colton and Liam and why? Is it someone Colton has put behind bars? Where does Cade come into all this?

I couldn't put this book down! EXCELLENT! Very cleverly written and moves at a fast pace. You think the mystery is solved and then wham! Set around the Christmas season there is heart wrenching sadness, suspense, love and joy all mixed into this one story. I was provided an advanced copy by the author. This has not influenced my review, the thoughts and opinions of which are my own. Thanks, Liz
Profile Image for Lisa Johnson.
2,561 reviews35 followers
November 14, 2018
Title: Body Guard for Christmas
Author: Carol J. Post
Pages: 224
Year: December 2018
Publisher: Love Inspired
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
If you enjoy reading books that have threads of romance, faith and suspense, then here is another author whose many books you will enjoy. Carol’s latest, Bodyguard for Christmas, was exceptionally entertaining to read! At one point in the novel, I thought the action was over and wondered what else I was going to read in the pages left. However, Carol really pulled a fast one and the action climaxed from that point till the end!
In the novel, a young widower knows he has made many enemies during his practice as a prosecutor. What concerns him more is the fact that his little boy hasn’t spoken a word since losing his mother. Colton isn’t looking for a new relationship, but he does need a bodyguard when an attempt is made to kidnap his son! Colton’s new neighbor is Jasmine who is refurbishing her home and hopes to move in soon. But her job calls her back in for an emergency, and yes, it is to guard Colton’s son. Colton’s twin brother Cade is carefree and at times careless, who deals in antiquities.
There is much I haven’t revealed that brings depth and excitement to the story. As Carol has done in her other Love Inspired novels, she once again has written a compelling tale for readers to get lost in the pages! Carol’s other Love Inspired books are Midnight Shadows, Motive for Murder, Out for Justice, Shattered Haven, Hidden Identity, Mistletoe Justice, Buried Memories, Reunited by Danger, Fatal Recall, and Lethal Legacy. All of them are fantastic and fun to read, so I hope you get some books for gifts and request her books to read. Then, share your books with others or even talk about them in a book club.
Note: I received a complimentary copy for an honest review of this book. The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.
Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspo.... Also follow me on Twitter@lcjohnson1988, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson...
Profile Image for Glenda Parker.
Author 11 books13 followers
December 28, 2018
My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Bodyguard for Christmas. I really enjoy Carol's stories. She writes a great suspense. This book is well written, action packed, and full of intrigue. She weaves her faith throughout the story like a beautiful tapestry. I know you are going to love this book.

Assistant District Attorney Colton Gale returns home to find his home has been broken in to and someone is carrying off his son. He runs after the man and he throws the child to the ground. They had not only tried to kidnap his son; they had drugged his dog, knocked his babysitter unconscious, tied her up, and hid her in the closet. Is this the work of one of the men he has put in jail? His neighbor comes to help him as he deals with his traumatized three year old.

Ex-military police officer Jasmine McNeal sees something is wrong and runs to help her neighbor. As a member of the Burch Security Specialists her boss calls with a new assignment for her. When she arrives she finds Colton Gale is her new client. He didn't appear happy to see she would be his new bodyguard, he wants someone intimidating. Can she be involved in their protection without becoming involved emotionally? Will getting close to these two be the only way to protect them?

A traumatized journey back to the past for Colton and Liam. A struggle for Jasmine as she tries to protect them 24/7. Can they learn to trust each other? God has a plan for this little family; a plan for a hope and a future. God has a plan for you too, give Him your heart and watch Him move in your life.
Profile Image for Anne Rightler.
1,659 reviews12 followers
November 10, 2018
Bodyguard for Christmas by Carol J. Post is the third book in her Murphy, NC series of inspirational suspense romance books. And right from the beginning, readers are drawn into Colton and Jasmine's story. The author has written a plot that crackles with energy and tells an entertaining and suspenseful story--a fast-paced story that keeps the reader on the edge of the seat wondering how things are going to turn out. Along with the suspense and romance, the author has woven a subtle thread of faith that reminds readers that faith in God brings comfort and protection. The characters are intense, realistic, evocative. Jasmine, bodyguard extraordinaire, and yet searching for that all-elusive peace of mind and heart. She was expecting a typical assignment when assigned to Colton and his young son. But she found a whole lot more than typical. Colton, newly widowed, is making an unanticipated move. Would it bring a sense of belonging or just be an uncertain future, hiding from those who wanted him dead? You definitely are rooting for the good guys to catch the bad guys (and who are the bad guys anyway!) and to catch them in time! If you love exciting and suspenseful mysteries with lots of twists to the plot, Bodyguard for Christmas will keep you reading until the very last page.
I received a complimentary copy of the book from the author. A review was not required and the opinions are my own.
1,205 reviews8 followers
November 11, 2018
I've loved this entire series and am sad that it's over but this book was a great "final book"!!! The author did a great job of conveying the deep grief one feels with the loss of a spouse and also a mother of a toddler. Little Liam was so sweet but he was so traumatized by the sudden death of his mother and it comes through in the writing of this book. In almost every page I wanted to hug the little guy! His daddy was the same way! That's why when he comes home and sees Liam in the process of being kidnapped, he immediately does everything possible to stop it! He's NOT going to lose the only family he has left! Thankfully, he thwarts that attempt but knows he needs to hire a bodyguard because he still has to work AND he needs to move out of Atlanta and to a smaller town where he has a cabin. He's an assistant district attorney so he knows he's made enemies. Jasmine is a top rate bodyguard, even though she doesn't look like it. She goes into this assignment like all the others before - guard and protect but don't get close to the people. She never does.....until this time. Why is it different? She's never liked or bonded with children so why is she this time? It's just a great book with lots of action and twists! I recommend it! Even if you haven't read the first two books in the series, you'll still enjoy this book!!
I was given a copy of this book by the author but not required to review it. These opinions are my own.
Profile Image for Deana Dick.
2,407 reviews59 followers
December 2, 2018
I have really enjoyed this series and hate to see it end. The good news is now I have a new series by the author to look forward to I hope. This book will definitely not disappoint her fans. It is stacked full of suspense and action that keeps the story interesting.

I absolutely adore Jasmine. Finally a bodyguard that is female and just as capable of protecting people as anyone else. She is fierce, determined and at times intimidating. I had to laugh when Colton finds out a woman is his bodyguard. He soon finds out Jasmine is good at her job when danger strikes full force. Liam is an adorable little boy who has just lost his mother and now must adjust to life without her.

It was interesting to read the interaction between Jasmine and Liam. Jasmine doesn't seem like the kind of person who likes kids. Will that change as she starts to be around him everyday? Who has Colton angered to endanger his and Liam's life? The story is filled with twists that had me guessing who was behind the attempts on Liam and Colton's lives. Jasmine has her hands full when it seems that there is not a moment to catch her breath, before more unexplained accidents happen. What would you do if someone was trying to kidnap your son?

Be prepared for non stop adrenaline rush suspense and a little romance in this book filled with danger, faith , grief and emotional moments that bring the characters closer.

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.
1,029 reviews8 followers
December 2, 2018
I have enjoyed the previous books in Carol Post’s Murphy series and was delighted to receive a review copy of Bodyguard for Christmas. Not only is this book a suspense filled romance but the Christmas theme makes it even more fun to read this time of year. As I can usually expect, the author has spun a twisted tale filled with unexpected turns and surprises. Her characters are vividly described and I felt I knew them well by the end of the story. Children always seem to add a special touch to any story so Liam was an important addition to this one.

It was fun seeing how Jasmine overcame Colton’s doubts about her again and again until he admitted she was indeed the right choice for a bodyguard. The growing relationship between Jasmine and Liam was endearing and contributed to Colton’s attraction to her as well. Of course we all know that was inevitable but so entertaining to watch it happen.

What more could I ask but a sweet romance filled with bad guys, suspense, lots of action and danger, a cute little boy, and a strong faith-filled message? Looking forward to the next novel by this excellent author!

I voluntarily reviewed a digital copy of this book provided by the author. A favorable review was not required. All views expressed are my own.
Profile Image for Stacey.
861 reviews
November 8, 2018
First I want to say I have cover love for this book. The little, blond headed boy with the sweet cheeks, Liam, is quite the heart stealer on the cover, as well as in this tender story about a father and son struggling to recover from deep loss. Colton and Liam find themselves embroiled in unexpected danger when someone tries to kidnap Liam. So, without giving too much away, I did suspect that there was a case of mistaken identity, but there is much more going on in the story which keeps the pace strong and builds to an action packed conclusion. The faith elements are realistic and not overwhelming. The romance with Jasmine is light, but sweet, and there is a satisfying conclusion to this story as well as to the series. Bryce, Andi, Tanner and Paige all make appearances so readers can see how their relationships have grown and progressed in the charming town of Murphy, NC.

I appreciate the author, Carol J. Post, offering me the opportunity to read this book and series. All reviews/opinions are by my own choice.
Profile Image for Connie Hill.
1,351 reviews18 followers
December 5, 2018
WOW. That is what my reaction was when I finished this book. This book is the 3rd in this series, but can be read as a stand alone. In this story, you meet Colton a widower with a young son. He lost his wife and is raising Liam on his own. Liam has stopped talking. Colton is a assistant district attorney who given the nature of his career, has made some enemies. SO much so that someone has tried to kidnap his son. Enter Jasmine. She is a former military police officer. She has a hurtful past. She does not have a relationship with Jesus.

This book is such a great reminder of how God will always protect us. How God never leaves us or forsakes us.

This book is a story filled with twists and turns. It had me on the edge of my seat. The author has created well written characters. You can feel their pain. I have been a fan of her book's for awhile.

I received a copy of this book through the author, all thoughts are my own.
16 reviews1 follower
December 1, 2018
Maybe the best thing about Carol J. Post’s latest novel, Bodyguard for Christmas, is the delightful role switch. This time the bodyguard is the she and the protected is the he. But that doesn’t mean the male lead is weak. No indeed. He’s a recently widowed father trying to keep his young son safe. Neither of the main characters is perfect; like all of us they have their human flaws. Of course they’ll have to overcome some of those flaws if they are ever going to get together. It’s doubly hard when an unknown someone is determined to kill them! Two strong leads and a fine romance, wrapped in more than a hint of danger that kept me on edge until the end, made this an exciting read. If you like good romantic suspense, I highly recommend this third book in the “Murphy series”.
648 reviews3 followers
December 15, 2018
I thought it was an interesting premise having the bodyguard be the heroine instead of the hero. The characters were realistic and engaging. I enjoyed having characters from the previous books make appearances. It isn't entirely necessary to read the other books first, but I would (as usual) recommend reading them in order, just so you get the fullest picture of what is going on. There was a nice amount of a faith element and the characters experienced life changing growth in their lives. I found the book to be well written and flowed well. I look forward to reading more books by Carol J. Post.

I got a free copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own and given voluntarily. No compensation was received for my review.
Profile Image for J.E. Grace.
Author 11 books91 followers
November 30, 2018
Bodyguard for Christmas is an exciting, on the edge of your seat read. Colton and Jasmine are thrown together when Colton and his son, Liam's, lives are threatened. Jasmine, a body guard for a security company takes her job very seriously and will go to no end to protect them.

There are lots of twists to the story that kept me guessing. The characters were well-written and by the end of the story, I felt as though I really knew them. I loved the Christian element to the story and Colton's strong show of faith. A very enjoyable read.

I received an ARC copy from the author and voluntarily chose to review it.
Profile Image for Joni Fisher.
Author 6 books185 followers
December 13, 2018
Forget the stereotypes usually found in romance stories. Award-winning Author Carol J. Post breaks through with originality and taut suspense with Bodyguard for Christmas. This page-turner is big on romance, but even bigger in suspense. A District Attorney with a small child is being hunted by thugs and hires a bodyguard. From there the twists and turns take the reader on a thrill ride of action, investigation, and emotional chills from Atlanta to Murphy, North Carolina.
Don't start this book in the evening because you'll say, "Just one more chapter. I have to see what's going to happen next," all night long.

1,288 reviews8 followers
January 7, 2019
Action from beginning to end

Colton and Jasmine, Jasmine a petite but powerful bodyguard, that does not believe in God. Her mother was all about herself leaving Jasmine to fend for herself. Where was God then and the time her friend died in her arms. Colton an assistant district attorney mourning the loss of his wife while trying to keep his son safe from kidnappers. Is this about a case that he prosecuted, why is someone trying to kill him? A lot of twist and turns, attempted murder, kidnapping, and a few surprises. Could you please do a series on the guys from Burch Security the agency Jasmine worked for. 😉😉😉
831 reviews14 followers
November 13, 2018
Bodyguard for Christmas is exciting romantic suspense. The main characters are likable and well-developed. The plot has twists and turns and moves at a fast pace. The setting is divided between Atlanta and a small town. I enjoyed reading the book and hope to read more of Carol Post's work. SPOILER For me, the only drawback was that Colton, a Christian, asked Jade, a non-believer as far as he knew, to marry him. Doing so is not Biblical. End of Spoiler I received an ARC. I chose to write a review and share my opinion of this intriguing novel.
1 review
November 19, 2018
I had the privilege of reading this book prior to it's sale. I enjoy Carol Post as much as any Christian writer I can name! Each book seems to be even better than the last, if that is humanly possible. Carol doesn't just tell a story, she jumps into the lives of her characters and brings out so beautifully how much God loves us, and cares about our lives, hearts and ministries, each and every day. Her characters appear real, human and believable. Thank you Carol, Margo L.
Profile Image for Donna Griffin.
124 reviews
November 25, 2018
This is the third book in the series by Carol J Post. It's a good read for the holiday season. A lot of intriguing and twisting moments. Someone has something against Colton Gale. He is a prosecutor after all. But, who would want to hurt his little boy? Liam's an innocent child. Colton needs to keep his son safe,so he hires Jasmine McNeal and the Burch agency to do that. But, will they be able to get to the bottom of this?
Profile Image for Deena.
727 reviews
December 4, 2018
Another enjoyable book from Carol J. Post! This my absolute favorite. The characters are wonderful, the suspense is intense, and the romance is sweet. All elements I've come to expect from Post.

What makes this book so special? The hero of the story is the female lead! And Jasmine SO ROCKS! Colton is vulnerable without being weak, and together these two make a memorable duo.

Here's to an outside the box concept that really raises the bar for inspirational romantic suspense!
Profile Image for Melissa.
1,972 reviews
January 13, 2019
Great ending to the Murphy miniseries in the Love Inspired Suspense line. The mystery was good and I really liked the characters of Colton, Jasmine and I adored little Liam. This has been a miniseries I have thoroughly enjoyed and I am sorry to see it end. I am eagerly looking forward to Carol’s next release as hers are must reads for me!
Profile Image for Carlien Peens.
77 reviews
December 4, 2018
This book is sò cleverly written you will experience the whole gamut of emotions with Colton and Jasmine. The fear of your child being kidnapped! How to prevent it? How do you help your emotionally scarred toddler to healing? Be prepared to fall in love with Liam, he is adorable! This book has it all!! Suspense, betrayal, romance, fear and faith! You won't be able to put it down!! Enjoy!
381 reviews2 followers
November 3, 2018
A definite romantic suspense story! Grabs you from the start!! The action is there all throughout as are the hints about romance!! Really enjoyable!!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 39 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.