Start by marking “Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1)” as Want to Read:
Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1)

Richer Than Sin

(Sin Trilogy #1)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  3,250 Ratings  ·  622 Reviews
From New York Times bestselling author Meghan March comes a brand new saga of forbidden love and second chances.

A Riscoff and a Gable can never live happily ever after. Our family feud is the stuff of legends.
Ten years ago, Whitney Gable caught me off guard with her long legs and grab-you-by-the-balls blue eyes.
I didn’t know or care what her name was.
Like any Riscoff worth
250 pages
Published August 14th 2018 by Red Dress Press

To ask other readers questions about Richer Than Sin, please sign up.
Marissa It’s a cliffhanger at a weird part. Really more like a third of a completed normal book.
Marie Andersson It is the first book in a trilogy. It ends with a cliffhanger so it's not a standalone.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘RICHER THAN SIN' is the first full length romance novel in Meghan March’s 'Sin' series. Spoken in dual points of view in the past and present.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In this we meet Lincoln Riscoff and Whitney Gable both are caught up in their families feud which spans a decade.

Lincoln at an early age always knew what his life would entail, a heir to a multibillion dollar empire his job was to preserve and protect th
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3XSRQ4/...

5 Brilliant Stars

Wow it was fantastic!!So many things happening!Meghan March delivers a captivating,fast paced,full of drama and sexy story! The author did a wonderful job with the storyline where it switched back and forth from the past to the present.

description

The romance is full of tension,passion and lust.Whenever Lincoln and Whitney were together it was like an explosion.They have a fantastic connection and I fall in love with them.As I said so many
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m not even going to lie right now, I fucking inhaled this book shamelessly!! I told myself that this story was worth savoring and enjoying like a fine glass of wine but when you have a prologue like that? Going slow, takes a back seat. I’ve been anticipating this story for a very long time and as usual, Meghan March did not disappoint.

I’m not ashamed to admit that seeing the cover for this one took away half of my brain cells but with sheer determination, I managed to not only get enraptured
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

My need for her is still as strong as ever. She’ll never be out of my blood.

Let’s talk about addicting reads for a hot second here. Because this book? This is a second chance romance meet Romeo and Juliet vibes. It’s sizzling hot. It’s deliciously angsty. It’s a page turner from beginning to a jaw dropping end. This author knows how to deliver a cliffhanger that leaves her readers rocking in a corner, craving their next March Fix until the next book is out. And this reader? I'm offi
Sophia Triad
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

Richer Than Sin starts off Meghan March's newest trilogy following Lincoln Riscoff and Whitney Gable. Ten years ago they fell for one another even though it went against everything their families wanted. Gable's and Riscoff's have a long standing family feud and no one wanted to see the two together. The town got it's wish when they separated and Whitney moved away. But now after all these years she's back and on Lincolns radar. The town may not think she'
Hanne
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lincoln Riscoff had a crush on Whitney Gable from the moment he saw her. She was different than the other women he has met. The only ‘problem’ is that she’s a Gable. The Gable family and the Riscoff family can’t stand each other for several generations. But Lincoln wants Whitney so bad that he doesn’t care that she is a Gable. Whitney is more hesitant than him to give him a chance. She will leave town one day and only return many years later.

I adored Whitney and Lincoln. Whitney Gable is feisty,
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Forbidden Love + Second Chance Romance. What’s not to love?

One of my unicorn authors, Meghan March, always excites and thrills. She kicks off a brand new trilogy that is sure to please romance readers. There’s a little bit of everything in this one.
*Forbidden Love
*Family Drama
*Angst
*Suspense

All that goodness wrapped up in a beautiful package. A seriously beautiful package! This cover is amazing.

Here’s what I loved:
The close knit family ties. I’m a sucker for families who will sacrifice for one
Coco.V
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story flows nicely and I was glued to my seat pretty much 'till the end of the book. This skilled author knows how to write romance to satisfy your every need. Looking forward to reading Guilty as Sin, book 2 in the Sin Series.
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Richer than Sin by Meghan March
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Sin Trilogy Book#1
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Yes

THE STORY:
The Riscoff and Gable families have been enemies for generations, The Riscoff’s own the majority of the town called Gable, which they apparently stole from the Gable family causing the feud.

Lincoln Riscoff, the next heir to family fortune has been summons back to town by his grandfather to learn the business and settle down to produce another heir,
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
OH, HELL NOOOOO!!! Meghan March is the queen of cliffhangers. I OBJECT!!!
Lincoln Riscoff is gorgeous and wealthy, slated to take over his family multibillion dollars empire. His only job is to marry well and protect and preserve the family legacy. Lincoln can have any woman he wants but he only has eyes for Whitney Gable. Who is she? She belongs to a long line of family feuds spanning back several generations. Lincoln is used to getting what he wants … he went after Whitney and he crashed and b
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
4.5 Stars

All the drama and all the angst with this one and I absolutely loved it!

There is a bit of a Romeo and Juliet feel as Whitney and Lincoln's families have been at war with each other for generations. One unexpected night throws these two together and so starts the beginning of their secret love affair. Their families would throw a fit if they found out and while Whitey tries to resist him, Lincoln is on a mission to claim her as his own.

Lincoln is the ultimate alpha male. Sexy, rich and
Heather Soligo
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet baby Jesus and all the Saints. This is not our typical Meghan March book. It's Meghan March x 102836263. It's everything we want in her books but even more delicious...more action packed...just MORE.
This first installment of the trilogy will leave you reeling. It will leave you begging for more.....begging you for answers.....begging for the next book immediately.
Meghan shows her incredible writing skills flawlessly with Richer Than Sin and I can't wait to devour more with Guilty as Sin.
Kim
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This is a whole new Meghan March world to become immersed in! And of course that means I cannot say too much without spoilers.

This one is richly layered in history, secrets, forbidden love, and family drama. This town is almost not big enough for these two families...the Riscoffs and the Gables...the haves and the have-nots.

I went in totally blind and was engrossed from the beginning with the setting, the characters, and the changing dynamics. And the two people caught up in the middle of i
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4-4.5 ⭐'s

This is my first book by Megan March and it definitely won’t be my last. I went into it not having any idea what to expect besides what was in the blurb. I was definitely hooked after reading that prologue...oh my goodness!

The story is a bit of a spin on the Hatfield's and McCoy‘s but this time it’s the Riscoff's and the Gable's. The rift goes back many years to a betrayal over a mining claim and it’s only increased in its veracity so far. There’s a lot of betrayal and intrigue and a l
Shayna
“I’m looking at the only thing I want, and you’re telling me it’s impossible because of our last names. I don’t buy that. I will never buy that. Just give me a goddamned chance. That’s all you have to do.”

TORTURE! Pure torture! Meghan March has done it again! She has gotten me so invested that I don’t even know what to do with myself right now! How am I supposed to go on with my life? How am I supposed to even THINK about picking up another book? That’s it! I’ve checked out. Nothing will satis
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 “Come on Blue” Stars

A family feud......Hatfield and McCoys.....Romeo and Juliet.....A forbidden romance. Richer than Sin is a sassy, fast pace, quick witted love story full of angst and determination. From the first page to the last, I was completely absorbed in Lincoln Riscoff and Whitney Gable’s explosive, volatile, lustful and passionate off and on again relationship. Told in past and present and dual POVs, we get to see how Whitney and Lincoln found each other, tried with each other and
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP! What did I just read?! Richer Than Sin was a sexy, addicting, and entertaining start to the Sin Trilogy, and has been my FAVORITE book from Meghan March so far! The storyline and characters were phenomenal, and I loved the author’s writing style. Everything Meghan March writes is pure gold, and Richer Than Sin was no exception.

The storyline was beyond amazing, and I honestly didn’t want it to end. While Meghan March excels at writing romantic suspense, I believ
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well...shit.

RTC!!!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula, missy
GAH!! Meghan March's stories are absolutely fabulous in that they transport you to a new place with new characters everytime. It doesn't matter what kind of story it is and what genre it falls into, you are guaranteed to be sucked in right away! I absolutely loved Lincoln and Whitney and everything about this story. It was addicting, consuming and something I could not get enough of.

This series (Sin) is so different from her other series in the past as this one had an old fashioned soap opera fe
Amy
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“She was fire and heat and spice. Tasted like trouble. And I wanted it all.”

“I wanted her addicted to me. Dying for me. I wanted to be the only person who could make her feel this way.”

“Kissing Lincoln Riscoff was like finding salvation when you’d thought all was lost. It didn’t feel like kissing the enemy.”

Mind Blown! Richer Than Sin is EXACTLY the book I have been looking for. The plot is fast paced and addictive. The story is fresh and unique. The characters grab a hold of you and just total
~Dawn~TUG
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Ms. March does it again with taking on the trilogy...just enough to make you want more. The intrigue set. Leaving you hanging just enough that you are sated, but still wanting for more. My only complaint was wanting more from Lincoln, he wasn’t as hard nosed maybe as I would have wished him to be. Both characters weaknesses were a little hard for me to settle with, but it’s early so...until the next book I will be here refreshing my kindle.
Pam
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I could not put this book down. It was very well-written. It went back and forth between past and present and flowed very well. I absolutely love Lincoln. I had a vague idea about where the story was heading, but the ending was still a shocker. While some questions were answered, I am still left wondering about some things. I can’t wait to see what direction the story goes.
Tianna✸loves books✸
The story is a mess.
And there’s lot of slut-shaming. The men and also the women in this book use lots of cussing words.

I’m traumatized😖😖😖

And it’s the women who slut-shames each other more than the men. It’s so shameful.

Anyways the h is such a spineless woman. After leaving the H ten years ago, she is back in the town where he is like a king. Don’t she have anywhere else to go in this big world? And the nerves of her.....she goes to massage and spa at his resort. Wow. And then his mom, who abhors
Imani (Enamored Reads)
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
”’We’ve always thrived in the middle of chaos. In the middle of adversity. That’s where you and I excel.’”

What can I say?! It’s another Meghan March original that just blows it 100% out of the water! Richer Than Sin was Addicting As Sin! I couldn’t put it down (but then again what else is new when it comes to this authors phenomenal work), and the pages caught fire at the rate I was reading it in!

These characters! The feud! The lust and passion! Richer Than Sin is probably the best unknown ene
Jaime
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Delicious. Whitney and Lincoln are from feuding families who will never agree on anything. They shouldn’t even be paying attention to each other but sometimes it happens.

Whitney leaves and marries another while Lincoln is trying to get on with the life with love. Their reunion is bittersweet - they have to re-learn what they though the knew.

Meghan March packs the heat, full on sexy times and chemistry of star-crossed lovers. March never fails to the keep us engaged thinking one then PLOT TWIST
Michelle
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Move over Hatfield and McCoy’s there’ a new feud in town and not only is it Richer than Sin, it’s hotter than sin!

You would think in a town called Gable, it’s easy to tell who the top family is. But it’s not the Gables that run things – it’s the Riscoffs. Richer than Sin kicks off the trilogy – an angsty read that pairs Lincoln Riscoff with Whitney Gable.

Be ready for it. A slight cliffy – a lot of secrets, a ton of angst and so many questions. Told through dual POV with flashes to the past, we
Katie
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 what’s going to happen next Stars!!
I really enjoyed this book, it took you into the lives of Lincoln and Whitney. I fell for Lincoln because he was lovable and just really cared. He was authoritative, but didn’t have the alpha male persona.
I can’t wait to read more about them, hopefully Whitney’s family and that ending??!!!
ARC provided for honest review
Some Like It Hot!: ʜȯƗƗie ϻember-ϻeet Meghan March 14 76 Oct 01, 2018 12:25PM
Red Hot Alphas: You must read! 1 4 Aug 14, 2018 05:57PM
Meghan March is a New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of over two dozen titles. She has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include s ...more

Sin Trilogy (3 books)
  • Guilty as Sin (Sin, #2)
  • Reveling in Sin (Sin, #3)
“After all, what more did I have to lose when it came to this family? They’d already taken the farm.” 1 likes
“at” 0 likes