Start by marking “Hope (Things That Matter #2)” as Want to Read:
Hope (Things That Matter #2)

Hope

(Things That Matter #2)

Paige
I was weak.
After everything Id been through, Id grown weaker, not stronger. But I would change that. This was the year Id lose myself, even if this meant losing Calebmy rock. He was too close to the enemy, too close to do what needed to be done.
Alex Connor needed to suffer. It was the only way to stop him.
So, whatever it took, I would make him suffer and I would
Published July 31st 2018 by NLM Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hope

Start your review of Hope (Things That Matter #2)
Karen Mc
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

HOLY WOW! What a rush! What a read! What another wild ride by Author Casey Diam! The scintillating sequel to Trust, Hope is a heady, heartfelt, and heart-pounding high-octane romance that delivers thrills and chills. This romantic suspense thrust me to the emotional edge and I felt it penetrate everywhere! OMG!!! The nerves! The angst! The anger! The elation! Hope hits every feel. This book made me BREATHLESS where I actually held my breath at times as my heart pounded out of my chest.

Caleb
Caitlin Audet
Hope by Casey Diam is the second book in the gripping new series Things That Matter. I can not get enough of these books with all the angst and suspense flowing from page to page. I fangirled so hard when I was given the chance to receive this advanced copy and I can't recommend these books enough because yes they are that good and no one should be missing out.

More revelations are coming to light for both Paige and Caleb. Their lives are more entwined then they could have guessed and both are
Casey Diam
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 in the Things That Matter Series is now LIVE!
No kidding, there was a pile of tissue, drenched in tears next to me while I wrote this book. I love these two!

You can purchase your copy here!

US: https://amzn.to/2JgSP15
UK: https://amzn.to/2uscJ3N
CA: https://amzn.to/2Le5Zhj
AU: https://amzn.to/2ug0GHz

Paperback Available on B&N and Amazon!

***Please note this is a continuing story and trust me, you will be lost if you skip book 1, and I don't want you to be. I want you to get the full
Kathy Rouchelle
Some books demand a long review, some don't. This one does however, I choose not to write one. Not because the book isn't good...Oh quite the contrary...this book is damn good! I choose not to because I feel that anything I write regarding this intriguing, exciting and emotional read would only tempt me to give away too much. And this book should be read with open eyes and an open mind. These characters should be viewed as though seeing them for the first time (although we've seen them in the ...more
Enakshi - The E-Book Addict
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG!!!! Casey Diam is killing me with these cliffhangers!
I FLOVED her writing. I loved the plot, the characters, the writing. This had an amazing flow to this. I can't fucking believe that this is only her SECOND book!! Damn! Can you believe that?
Caleb and Paige have a LOOOONGGGG way to go for sure ❤
And there are a few A HOLES i would personally love to get rid of.
Overall it was a definite 5 Stars from me!
*ARC recieved in return of an honest review
Ginger
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the second book in the 'Things That Matter' trilogy, Paige and Caleb's interconnected past is bringing them closer together but, at the same time, tearing them apart. Paige is just as strong as ever, even when she struggles with not only her past but Caleb's shifting feelings. Caleb, sigh, is still dreamy as ever with his sweet devotion to Paige's anxiety and safety. This story slowly builds to a stunning cliffhanger that surprised me, but also left me wanting more Caleb and Paige.

I received
Cee Cee Houston
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I jumped right into Hope after reading Trust, the first of this three part series (Things That Matter), desperate to find out what happened next.
And what did happen was gut-wrenching and left me gasping for breath. This second part of the series, is even more gripping than the first, and believe me when I say, I was enthralled by that one. This has more angst, more suspense and even a hint of dark, thriller to it as revelations are revealed showing just how terrible Calebs father is.
Paige is
Kasey McCarthy
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is second book in series and I couldnt put either book down. Caleb and Paige have a complicated history but love each other. The father who raised Caleb is responsible for changing Paiges life forever. They are both trying to find answers but protect each other at the same time. Can they have love and still get what they want? What will be consequences of finding out about the past? ...more
Danielle Wormald
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Woah I am LOVING this series! I feel like Im playing detective when Im reading it trying to work out these mysteries!

I was on the edge of my seat reading this with bated breath throughout as this gripping story continues.
This second book is more intense, the angst and suspense in the story makes it only more compelling!

Although it is dual POV again I feel this time we get more from Caleb, find out more about him and the emotional heart-breaking past but also
Very much his present too.
I
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kate
Boy was this story worth the wait, Casey is an outstanding author. A brilliant mind who can create such an amazing story. It was gut wrenching, emotional, intense - this book has everything you can want and more. I absolutely love Paige and Caleb, I read this in one sitting I couldn't put it down. Five star fabulous!!
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb and Paige are one of my favorite fictional couples so far. This book was awesome.
A
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Wow, this series has me in a spin. From the beginning of Trust Casey has left us with more questions than answers and has sent us on an emotional roller coaster. For a relatively new author, Casey knows how to make her audience experience the emotions with her characters, and leave us hanging to know that they are going to be ok even though they have a journey which could so easily leave them being less than ok.

Hope continues Caleb and Paiges journey where they finished in Trust. A journey
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Christy

Read full series review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Feb 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
This series is a must read so thankful to Netgalley for giving me this book. This author is very new to me. The covers were what caught my eye. I haven't had a series captivate me in a while. I'm dying to dig in to Love now to find out what happens.
Paige is a girl on the run but with Caleb by her side she decided to stop running. This books is twisted by how everyone is connected, suspenseful, hot and steamy. It does end with a cliffhanger which I knew will happen since there is a book 3.
Side
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Side
Janet McKale
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!

This book had me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't believe the things that happen to Paige and Caleb. The first book had me hooked and this one sealed the deal. The emotions were like a rollercoaster. I laughed at the silly things and cried towards the end. I'm stunned at the events that ended the book. I need more!
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5+ Stars

Having read book one in this series, Trust, a while ago, I caught up with that before starting Hope. What a great couple of books! I just loved the twists and heart-stopping moments, the 'who on earth can Paige really trust' questions almost exploded my head. I am totally in love with this couple and Caleb's friends, specifically Calvin; wow! What a group of hot, protective, sexy men they are.

Paige is such a badass! She is super paranoid of everyone and has trained so hard that I have no
Coco.V
Feb 04, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Hope is the second book in this amazing series and my heart was pounding the whole entire time. Its a very different read from what I have read of hers in the past but I loved it. I love how she can just gives you Goosebumps with the amount of angst. She truly knows how to write an amazing book and I hate how this ended no I need the next book now!!!!

Love love this author.

Arc was kindly given in exchange for an honest review.
Rebecca Austin
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-sassy
This is such an intense series and so good!

I love Paige and she has so much to be afraid of yet she keeps searching for the truth behind everything, knowing that it may change everything. I love the introduction of her grandparents and their role in helping her and Caleb.

Caleb is so determined to bring down his dad and brother even though he knows there will be huge consequences for him as well. I loved his friendship with Calvin and how the two were always there for each other.

There were so
Holly Jolly
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG speechless ! This book was so dang good ! I knew the first one was good but damn I must say Casey diam is one hell of a Author ! I loved this book ! The passion and love Paige and caleb have for one another is crazy and hot 🔥 and nothing changes after all had gone down and is still going down . If your looking for a new author to read I highly recommend Casey diam . She truly is amazing! And this book is so sexy and hot !
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hope by Casey Diam is book Two in the Things That Matter trilogy. This continues the story of Caleb and Paige, which means you really should read the previous book 'Trust'.
Caleb and Paige are still working on their trust but of course the past isn't so much in the past.
This book doesn't end their story and will continue into the third installment called 'Love'.
Their story is really exciting to read!
Tammy
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the series and I do recommend reading them in order. Caleb and Paige have great chemistry and their story draws you in from beginning to end. The chemistry is steamy and the twists and turns keep this a fast-paced roller coaster ride of a story. I really liked it.
HeartBreaker
I didn't liked the first book so I have no intention to start this one.
Ruth
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hope just keeps getting better. I have read the first book of this series and now cannot wait for the next book. while reading this book, I feared that the author would rush the story and I would be left thinking, "That's it?" But it happily blew me away. Hope also ends on a cliff hanger, so let the waiting begin. I cannot wait to read the conclusion to this wonderful series.
Sassy Southern
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars
This is the second book in the series and they need to be read in order.
Paige Wells is not safe with Alex and Brad Connor trying to kidnap her to prevent her from spilling secrets from the past. Yet everywhere she turns there appears to be people working for Alex and she isnt sure who to trust.
Caleb Sawyers father is Alex Connor and he will due whatever it takes to bring his father and brother to justice while protecting Paige. He knows how dangerous his father is but he also knows
Becky Rendon
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh boy! Where to start?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! (Sorry, I needed to get that out.) Hope. Hope is a strong word. Hope is a powerful feeling. One small word has the ability to change lives, start wars, and end suffering. I'm this book, it does all three.

Hope. I'm still shaking my head, my fist, and my kindle. I'm so mad, angry, and upset. This story does not want to let the reader go. The entire time you read it you are part of Paige and Caleb's world. Even if you think you are walking away, it lurks in
Karinosa
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First, let Us just look at this cover!!!! **SIGH** oh MAN!!!!! NOW, all these characters are strong and hold their own throughout the story. Paige has sacrificed a lot and so has Caleb. You still are caught off guard with the revelations that play out throughout this story. I just want them to be happy and for Caleb to not sacrifice himself. I want...I want...I want!!!!!! The story just gets better and better!!! I can't wait till the next comes out!! When is that!!?? Wow, so hard to move on to ...more
Wendy Livingstone
This is the second book in this awesome trilogy, and the continuation of Paige and Calebs story. Paige managed to evade the clutches of the man after her, and Caleb protects her. No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed! This is an amazingly well written flawless story, which is raw, gritty, mysterious, dark, complex, thrilling, and filled with angst, danger, and suspense. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I cannot wait to read the ...more
Mimi Perezsanchez
Love love ❤ loved it

Wow can I just say I want to keep on reading more and more , love the chemistry between the characters , the suspense of what going to happen next j hope their is a third book Im hooked.

• Forbidden Kiss (Carson Cove Scandals, #1)
  • Devious Intentions (Carson Cove Scandals, #3)
  • Secret Indiscretions (Carson Cove Scandals, #2)
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • The Broken Trilogy: Books 1-3
  • Blood and Chaos (Chaos #2)
  • Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Jasmine
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Sonata (North Security, #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Keeper
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • The Hit: Bratva Vows Book Two
  • Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1)
Some years ago, Casey rediscovered her passion for writing and hasnt stopped writing since. She writes sexy, funny, sweet, and emotional stories that are a bit more in depth, but so much fun to read.

Questions, comments, or updates on her books . . . Reach out to her, she loves to hear from her readers.

Alpen Springs News: https://mailchi.mp/57beca8120e8/alpen...

Reader group:

Things That Matter (3 books)
  • Trust (Things That Matter #1)
  • Love (Things That Matter #3)