Start by marking “End Game (Bellevue Bullies, #4)” as Want to Read:
End Game (Bellevue Bullies, #4)

End Game

(Bellevue Bullies #4)

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  785 Ratings  ·  211 Reviews
This is going to be Ryan Justice’s year. It’s his last year of college and his last year as a hockey player for the Bellevue Bullies. He’s making all the plays in preparation for achieving his dream of being drafted into the NHL.

This is Sofia Castilleja’s beginning. She is starting her college career as a star member of Bellevue’s brand-new gymnastics team. She’s going to
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 406 pages
Published June 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about End Game, please sign up.
Jill M Shea Adler has a twin sister Grace and this is her son. He is Shea Adler's nephew. You first meet him in Taking Shots.

Christy
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 Stars!

photo IMG_1326_zpslvbucrl4.png

I fell in love with Toni Aleo's books when I first read her Assassin's series. Those books and characters will always have a special place in my heart. When I saw that End Game was about Ryan Justice, who just happens to be the original Assassin, Shea Adler's nephew, I got crazy excited to read it. I love visiting these characters. Ryan and Sofia were perfect together and I adored their story!

Ryan Justice is in his senior year playing for the Bellevue Bullies. This is his year. He feel
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
This story right here is the very reason why I have and always will freaking love and admire Toni Aleo's beautifully captivating writing style! I cannot even begin to express how excited I was when she announced that her upcoming release End Game was Ryan Justice's story. In case you don't know who he is, readers first meet him as a little boy in Taking Shots, the first book in the Assassians series. That is right...he is Shea Adler's nephew! And
Rebecca
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
The meaning of ‘end game’ varies based on its context. If someone asked a high school senior what his/her end game is, I’m sure they would respond with the college they plan to attend and the degree they plan to achieve. But in the sports’ world, a place where possibilities seem endless, the ultimate end game for any athlete is to reach the professional level…to get paid for a sport s/he loves and to reap the benefits of everything that s/he gave up and endured in order to reach that pinnacle of ...more
MillsyLovesBooks
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I so love a good sports romance and Toni Aleo really knows how to write a great story. End Game will give you some serious emotional feels! I laughed out loud and it pulled on my heartstrings. But all the emotional feels are so worth it to get a great story with new characters to fall in love with and old characters that we love and adore. If you have read the Assassins series, then you will remember Ryan Justice from when he was just a boy who loved his Unky Shea. Don't worry, if you haven't as ...more
Heather andrews
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are times Ryan's ego can't take a hit, "did I just get blown off? No. Yes, she just blew me off. Wait. Surely I’m imagining this." I think there are times Ryan likes embarrassing his girl, "his eyes are challenging as he says, “Well, sweetheart, I gotta keep things in place when I’m running.” My brows come together for one second before I realize what he’s saying. Of course, I look right down at his crotch, and because the universe likes fucking with me, I not only get an eyeful, but he se ...more
Jackie Wright
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
End Game is Toni Aleo at her best, I thought this series had reached the top but boy was I wrong this author has taken us to a whole different playing field or should I say Ice Rink with book 4 in the Bellevue Bullies Series. This author knows romance but she also knows the game of hockey and for me that makes her one of the best hockey romance authors around and if you haven’t already guessed I loved Sofia and Ryan’s story. The End Game brings back all those wonderful memories of Ryan growing u ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

If you are ever looking for the perfect hockey romance, you need to pick up Toni Aleo's books. Her Assassin's and Bullies books are the perfect mix of sport, romance, alpha male and strong women who bring them two their knees.

This book takes us back to the Bullies and college hockey. But most important, it starts to give us a peek of the Assassin's Next Gen. Ryan is Shea Adler's nephew. All the Adler bunch is in this book. He plays good hockey. He likes hockey but the scouts are not lo
April Symes
Ryan Justice is in his senior year playing for the Bellevue Bullies. He feels like this is HIS year to get drafted to play for the big leagues, the NHL. That is his plan and he doesn’t plan to let anything or anyone stand in his way..that is, until his sister's roommate, Sofia Castilleja, comes into his life. Sofia is in her first year at Bellevue. She is this serious gymnastics with herself serious goals and is on a full ride scholarship. She cant afford to let anything stand in her way. But Ry ...more
Diane Lynch
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Toni Aleo leads the league with END GAME, the fourth book in the Bellevue Bullies series. Senior, Ryan Justice, is hoping to make the NHL draft. Sofia Castilleja is a freshman on Bellevue’s new gymnastics team. Neither one of them planned on letting a relationship distract them from their goals. END GAME takes place in Nashville, Tennessee. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult audiences.

Ah, Ryan Justice swoon. Ryan is Shae Adler’s nephew (Assassin’s series). He is the son
Kayla Ritenour (In Between The pages)
Oh my goodness this book. I can't even begin with where to start. I loved everything about it so much.

I'm a die hard Toni Aleo fan, and even bigger hockey fan. So between the two I knew this sports romance would be right up my ally. And the wonderful thing about Toni's books is that they can all be read in order of the series, or as standalones. I highly suggest you read the others first just because they're awesome books. But if you wanted to. You could jump right into END GAME with no worries.
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

Having been a big Assassins fan, I was delighted to get the chance to read this book - but have not read the previous books in the series. I am a huge sports romance fan, but have to admit I do not read much YA, which I would definitely say this was for the most part. This is a substantial read, and would be a thick book in print.

We get to watch Sofia in her first year at college, and Ryan in his last. She is very innoc
Jill
The Princess of Hockey Authors has done it again!

This book is a must for any hockey, romance, and dream chaser out there! I have read every book published by this Toni, and all I can say is her writing keeps getting stronger and evolving to a new level.

The story of Ryan Justice and Sofia Castilleja journey is poignant, moving, and quite inspirational.

Sofia's journey from a small desert town in Nevada with no way out but, to fight for you dreams. After a accident that left her unable to compete
Tania's Book Blog
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ryan and Sofia were so darn cute. They were young college kids with so much drive and dedication to achieve their goals. Him wanting to play in the NHL and her being the best damn gymnast and then open her own gym.

Ryan met Sofia his senior year of college and her freshman year. She just so happens to be his sister roommate. The minute he saw her he knew he had to meet her but she was hesitant. But he was persistent. And he never gave up until she caved.

These two had so much in common. They had
Jamie Guellar
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! Ryan and Sofia’s story was so sweet, a little sad, but so full of love!! I seriously hope the Assassin and Bellevue Bullies series never end.
Toni Aleo has made me feel like I know each and every character from this series personally, and being able to see what a sweet man Ryan has become has been amazing.

Ryan Justice in his last year playing for the Bellevue Bullies and he feels it’s his year to get drafted into the NHL. Meeting his sisters roommate was the last thing he need
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Best book of the series....I freaking loved it....

5 stars photo: Rate 5 Stars Rate5.gif

Lisa
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Toni Aleo knows how to deliver the best kind of sports romance! I was captivated from the start and it kept me hooked until the last page.
Ryan and Sophia are amazing together. The banter between these two had me laughing out loud and their chemistry had me fanning myself worried the pages of my kindle might catch fire!
I will admit that I have not read the previous books in this series, however never once did I fell lost in the story or that I was missing something. End Game has me hooked and I
Michelle
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. This is my second book by Toni. I have to say I'm really impressed by her work. I can't to jump into more of her books. At first when I read this blurb I pictured Ryan as huge player, but once I got into it I realized that is definitely not the case. Which made me adore him even more. Ryan just wanted his dream, and loved that he fought so hard for it. He was determined, ambitious, and let's no ...more
Joanna
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: college, new-adult, series
Pure sweetnessss it makes me melt.
Becky Kapjon
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is another hit from Toni Aleo. I enjoyed reading about Ryan and Sofia’s love story. I was thrilled to see Toni develop stories for the second generation assassin characters. I was happy to be able to read about some of my old favorite characters along with introducing the newer generation. This story had all of the emotions from the beginning to the end. I was unable to put it down until I was finished. It was a real page turner. If you love the assassins series you will love this book.
Karen
It's probably the best book of the series!!! It is a wonderful love story about a young couple. I love everything about each character and their dreams and struggles. I loved having Elli and Shea a big part of the story. The love story made me cry, a little.

Thank you Toni Aleo!!
Mia Book Addict
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge Toni Aleo fan but if you are following my reviews you probably know this already :) ‘Assassins’ and ‘Bellevue Bullies’ being my all time favorite sports romance series, ‘End Game’ was an unexpected delight for me. I will do my best to give justice to this book but sometimes it is really hard because it feels like whatever you would say won’t be enough to convey your feelings. So here I go!

Do you remember the little guy, who was following his Unky Shea, the captain of Assassins and on
Jill M
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-athletes
I want to say after reading this book that the cover matches this couple perfectly. It embodies who Sofia and Ryan are.

Toni took me back to that first time when I picked up Taking Shots and fell in love with her hockey stories. I can’t say this enough that her writing gets better with each book. She not only knows her hockey but she writes characters and stories to make you fall in love with.

I loved everything about this book. I remember that sweet boy running to Shea and saying Unky Shea. But
Lauren
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love!!!

Ryan is finishing up his college career and Sofia is just starting but man when they meet the sparks fly! Sofia is bound and determined not to let Ryan get to her but he's just as determined to wear her down. Y'all they are bound and determined to not bring each other down and its super sweet. Even when they fight they are trying to put the other one first and its great too see!! In the end they both get there dreams!
Isha Coleman
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Young love and ambition are at the center of this coming of age romance. After years of preparation, Ryan's career path is finally within sight. His NHL hopes could be a reality, if his heart doesn't get in the way. Sofia is as determined as she is graceful. She is finally where she wants to be. Her dream is just on the horizon. Will her emotions derail her dream. End Game is a journey sacrifice that blends romance and sports into a perfect 10.
Logan Hr
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hat trick by this amazing author seriously! it was the perfect combination of sexy, loving, funny, sweet and awesome! I read it in one sitting and it was refreshing to see a different ending regarding his hockey career! I can't wait for more!
Becky Rendon
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it

End Game is a perfect ten in gymnastics or a hat trick in hockey. Either way, everyone is happy.

This coming of age story is perfect for the hopeless romantic s out there. Bonus if you like hockey and/or gymnastics. There are some incredibly inspirational speeches in End Game that make it hard not to tear up. But the ones about true, unconditional love slayed me. They left me bleeding on the ice.

End Game is only the beginning for these kids. I'm excited to see what the rest of the fami
Cindy
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spring-bingo
If you've followed these series, then you've likely read Taking Shots - the first of the Assassins series dealing with the romance of Elli and Shea Adler. Ryan is Shea's young nephew in this book...but now he's got his own story and he's all grown up.

Ryan Justice is in his final year of college - he's studying athletic training and playing college hockey for the Bellevue Bullies. His sister, Amelia, is a gymnast and her roommate at college, Sofia, is a freshman on a gymnastics scholarship. Sofi
Cocktails and Books
Gah! I can't believe little Ryan is all grown up, playing hockey and having sex! I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to see what comes next with the next generation of Assassin kids.
Leslie
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been a Toni Aleo fan ever since I read Taking Shots. Reading the End Game is wonderful because it takes you back to see Ryan Justice as a grownup.

Watching the relationship develop between Sofia and Amelia was fun to experience. I loved the way Amelia just barged right in and took charge becoming Sofia’s first real friend. This leads to the whole Justice/Adler Family. I always love to revisit my old friends!!

The relationship between Sofia and Ryan was hilarious in the beginning. Ryan’s eg
My name is Toni Aleo, and I’m a #PredHead, #sherrio, #potterhead, and part of the #familybusiness!
I am also a wife to my amazing husband, mother of a gamer and a gymnast, and also a fur momma to Gaston el Papillion.
While my beautiful and amazing Shea Weber has been traded from my Predators, I’m still a huge fan. But when I’m not cheering for him, I’m hollering for the whole Nashville Predators sin

Bellevue Bullies (4 books)
  • Boarded by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #1)
  • Clipped by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #2)
  • Hooked by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #3)