Start by marking “Sin (Sin Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sin (Sin Duet, #1)

Sin (Sin Duet #1)

4.72  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
I’m a bodyguard. I walk softly and carry a big...stick.

Too bad I have no idea how to use it.

I know what you’re thinking. How the hell do you end up a virgin when you live in a city known for easy access?

But my focus is protecting the women of New York...not fulfilling my every desire.

Then I meet her.
Expected publication: May 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sin

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

description I enjoyed this one for the most part. I am a big fan of these two author's writing, and I am have been enjoying this series so far. Usually, I am not a fan of virgins, but at least the two main characters in this one were only 21 (or 22), so them both being virgins was at least somewhat believable.

description

The writing was great. It was fast paced and a fairly quick read. The plot was engaging, but I found it kind of similar to the plot of Rafe's book. Plus, I am not a fan of one party keeping huge secr
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Mathias knows how to be unpredictable, he just hasn't figured out how to be vulnerable. Danger haunts him, emotions scare him, but love hides beneath the beast in his soul. He's a good man with a complicated past and a heavy heart, struggling to bury his demons. What happens when the darkness is unleashed and the past invades his present? Sin idles at red alert. The depth of emotions are hard to fight your way through. Gemma and Mathias are cool to the touch, but hot to the senses. SIN burns as ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An exceptional read that will have you picking your jaw up from the ground! In one brief moment, everything comes to a full heart-pounding stop as Matthias' monster comes unleashed and it appears that no one can reach they young man that everyone loves, especially the man who is like a brother to him. An extremely well written story that will bring out more of Matthias' past, but not all of his secrets, as Gemma (Gigi), has become a little more entwined into his life. He still feels like somethi ...more
RoseyLovesBooks
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ex-ORUS agent turned bodyguard Matthias Weller has been slowly dismantling the Family's empire ever since they sold him to ORUS and now they want him dead. ORUS agent Gemma Boyd is working undercover with the Family and has to carry out one last job, kill a target, before getting to Father and rescuing her friend Sabine. Gemma's assignment becomes complicated when she realises her target is Matt, the boy she loved and lost. Matthias is overcome when he finds out Gemma is Gigi, the only person he ...more
Vickie
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read the previous books featuring the Blake security men so I’d already met the enigma that is Matthias. Matthias has always been the dark, dangerous, mysterious one out of the Blake security team and the one that has intrigued me the most. I’m obsessively, head over heels for Matthias so it’s no surprise that I wasn’t completely won over by the female lead in this book. I wanted to like her but seeing as she’s been sent to take down Matthias (or is it to protect him?) that just wasn’t goin ...more
Melony Hobgood
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one of those books I wish I could give half stars to because it need a 4.5. The only reason I went with a 4 is because parts of the story are hard to follow. Some people had different names when they were part of ......... so it makes it hard to keep up throughout part of the book. However it's still a great all around read.

Gemma is everyth Gigi wasn't. She's strong and doesn't need anyone to protect her. She's has a job and she plans to do it even if it kills her.  Matthias had a new f
annette kraft
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC as an honest read for an honest review. This is the continuing story of Matthias and Gemma. These two are agents from the dark side, they are assassins. Matthias never really thought he'd get out and Gemma was Gigi who Matthias thought was gone. When these two come together sparks fly and the complex plot and secrets start coming out.
This story doesn't end, Sinful is the next addition to this story. This story has steamy sex, secrets, deceit, love, loss, and A lot of more g
Vivi Chatzikiriakou
" Ladies the time has come... Matthias's story is here and...OMG! It's intense, it's powerful, it's very special. M. Malone and Nana Malone are back and ready to blow your mind."

Book rates: 5stars
Plot: 5stars
Characters: 5starts
Writing: 5stars
Pacing: 5stars
Cover: 5+stars

Hero: Matthias (Mat) Weller
Heroine: Gemma (Gigi) Boyd

"I received a complimentary copy of this book and have volunteered to leave a review."

Their team has been created under extreme circumstances. Each one of them more deadly fro
Cindy Fong
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What did I just read? My heart is pounding and I need to know how this story ends! Matthias's past is catching up with him and Gemma might just be collateral damage. That she can affect him in a way no one has ever been able to scares him and all it takes is one little push for his inner monster to appear. Can the monster be contained long enough to fight what is coming for him? I found myself rooting for this couple, even if I secretly wanted Matthias to get with Ariel from the Cheeky duet book ...more
Yvonne V (Naughty Professora)
OMG. What a story!

I'm new to the Blake Security boys but what a way to start the introduction. Mathias (Matt) is a monster ready to release his rage, and nearly does when he's attacked in his penthouse. When he realizes that his attacker is a woman, and then later discovers exactly who that woman is -- wow!

This was suspenseful and HOT! I'm ready to run and pick up the previous books in this series just so I can get more of these Blake boys!
Lisa
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great read that I enjoyed from page one! Matthias and Gemma were well written characters that I did not expect. I am used to reads where one of the characters were virgins (the cliché usual heroine) but I did not expect both characters to be but given the troubled upbringing that they had it made sense. I also liked the return of the characters from the previous books as well. There were a few other twists in their story that I did not see but I also can not wait to see where the ...more
Margaret McGovern
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent contemporary romance with violence and a cliffhanger. Matthias now works for Blake Security but he knows that the killing monster inside him keeps trying to get out. He avoids becoming attached to anyone. His past with the violent Family is out to kill him and it's in the form of Gemma/Gigi has come back to haunt him. I received a complementary copy of this book and chose to write a review. I look forward to reading the future books in this exciting series.
Amanda
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review.

Holy moly! That was intense! As soon as I started, I couldn’t put it down and finished it by nearly 1 in the morning. I really couldn’t get enough. As for Gemma and Mattias, those two are on fire! And that ending! My god I thought my heart would burst out of my chest. I desperately need the next one in this series! I need to see how this all ends.
Candy
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's a cliffhanger but man worth the read to start.
Matthias has lost the one thing he loved years ago and is now a different person inside and out but has never forgotten her the one he lost. Matthias became a killer for an organization and now they want him dead so they send in an operative to take him out.
Gemma has a mission and a target to get and to fake their death, but has no information on the target just that it is a he. She herself is an operative of the same organization as Matthias
Kathy Wideman
The is the first full length book in this series. I have read several books by these ladies and I always love them. This book pulled me in right from the start. Matthias did not have the best childhood. His past is coming back for him. He always knew it would it was just a matter of time. He just never expected this particular person from his past to make a reappearance. The monster he keeps tightly leashed is in danger of getting loose. Matthias has been keeping something things from the guys. ...more
Dawn Myers
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting patiently for Matthias story and for me it was worth the wait. It was as explosive as I thought it would be. In my opinion M. Malone and Nana Malone wrote a really good suspenseful story. There was even a twist thrown in that I did not see coming. I really can't wait for Sinful. We get the backstory of Matthias that most of us have been waiting for. For me M. Malone and Nana Malone wrote a suspenseful, keep you on the edge of your seat, page turner. This does end in a cliffha ...more
Jacky
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know what to say other than WOW, but here goes. This book has me on the edge of my seat and left me with my mouth hanging open. Not to mention the "Noooo" I yelled at the end of the book.

I have been waiting for Matthias' story, and it was well worth the wait. I do have to say, under full disclosure, this is a cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers. But, I can't wait for the next book.

The transformations in Matthias' personality and his thought processes are enough to hold your attention.
Becky Wise
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'd say this is delightfully sinful. Sin is an amazing read. Mattias gets a blast from his past that he didn't see coming. Gemma is on a mission and little does she know that her target is someone she used to know. The men of Blake Security are amazing. Mattias is hot and sexy especially once he reveals one tiny detail. Gemma and Mattias make one sexy yet deadly duo. I can't wait to see where this scorching hot read takes us next. I couldn't put this down and I'm dying to find out what's going t ...more
Deb Le
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mathias has to be my favourite character from the Blake security world. I've waited more or less patiently for his story, and I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. This is the darkest of the series so far, beautifully crafted with fantastic characters. This is a real page turner. Can't wait for the next installment. I voluntarily received an ARC of this book.
Sandi
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am loving Matthias story. I can’t wait for the next book to see what happens. I was hooked from start to find finish with this one. We learn a lot of his and Gemma’s past, now what will happen with their future. Can he keep his monsters subdued.
Rachel
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not even sure where to start! I think I am still processing what just happened! I know I cannot wait for the next installment! Nana Malone and M. Malone know how to write amazing stories that keep us wanting more! WOW!! I need the next one right now!! Amazing!
Sue
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I was sucked in by Before Sin (the prequel) and couldn’t turn the pages fast enough to find out what was going to happen in Sin. I couldn’t put it down. Now I am dying to read Sinful!
Christine Jalili
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a fantastic book and I literally couldn’t put it down. I stayed on edge! Can Matthias trust Gemma? Will she tell the truth? Is she really trying to help him? These authors did such an amazing book and I can’t wait to read more. I highly recommend this book.
Andi
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh my! What in the world is going on with Matthias? Such a fast pace book with lots of emotion. I can’t wait to see how this one turns out.
Tersea
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SIN was such a amazing Read. Matthias and Gemma were awesome characters. I had all the feels, my heart hurt for Matthias😢. I absolutely loved the storyline. Seriously Can’t wait for the next book😁
Ashley
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full review coming soon
Kelsey Lehman
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Intense! Sin was absolutely crazy intense. It burns and it burns fast. Everything took place in such a short time but it doesn't feel like it. I was hooked! I keep thinking... what is going on?!

Just when you're getting comfortable everything is chaos. I have so many questions and am so ready for book 2!
Karmon
May 18, 2018
Katryna
May 09, 2018
Onnica (I Love Romantic Fiction blog)
Dayum! Review to come for blog tour
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

-JOIN MY MAILING LIST HERE - http://www.mmalonebooks.com/join-t
More about M. Malone

Sin Duet (3 books)
  • Before Sin (Sin Duet, #0.5)
  • Sinful (Sin Duet, #2)

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
  • In The Flesh
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)