Start by marking “Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers)

Chasing Him

(Bishop Brothers #3)

John Bishop isn’t your typical single dad.
Reserved, impatient, and utterly clueless.

Running the family’s bed and breakfast has many perks. Working long hours, picking up after the guests, and hearing couples going at it all night long aren’t any of them. Hooking up with girls who come to the ranch for horseback riding lessons? Best perk of them all.

That is until a baby
Published June 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Him

Kennedy Fox
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Available on Amazon KU!

Amazon US ➙ https://amzn.to/2HVkUMd
Amazon International ➙ http://bit.ly/2kbTjeB
paperback ➙ https://amzn.to/2lndjeS

𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗱 + 𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟭1𝟬𝗸+ 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝘆, 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄-𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀!

I had no idea I was a dad.
Not until a tiny baby girl was dropped off at my doorstep with a note saying she's mine.

Now I'm a single dad without a clue on how to raise a child.
I don't want to admit it but I need help.

Between diaper blow outs, waking up in the
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
5 #DADDYJOHN STARS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, remember I said Evan's book was my favorite? Well, I can add that Evan and John are simply my favorite... Period. Chasing Him, the third book in the Bishop Brothers series by Kennedy Fox was everything I wanted and more!!
Cute babies galore, especially sweet Maize #myheart. Watching #DaddyJohn be a father warmed my heart. He instantly fell for his baby girl #sniff and though he struggled at times, he never gave up.

Ugh, then when Mila comes into the picture... Hot Damn! A
Kristine
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting for this like forever

I’m surprise how different they wrote the story...

It’s well-written, engaging, funny, satisfying and worthwhile!

From sadness, heartbreak to CHASING Him and finally...Johns and Milas love!

You’ll see how mature and giving John is but as typical Bishop... he is stubborn and idiot but it work in the end.

But

I feel that Jackson stole the limelight in the end :)
Bless him...

I’m one very satisfied and happy reader!
Dali
The Kennedy Fox twosome continue their Bishop Brothers series with the story of the serious Bishop twin John and the sweet school teacher who stumbled into a nanny job while visiting her grandparents.

John Bishop has recently and unexpectedly become a single dad. His entire focus has shifted to caring for his daughter and barely has time to sleep, much less take care of his family’s B&B. He desperately needs help and when he finds the perfect nanny, he’s loath to do anything that might rui
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 “Swooning so hard over John Bishop” Stars!!!!!

Oh boy! John Bishop definitely gave Evan a run for his money. OMFG, I didn't know how much I would salivate over John. I mean I had some sort of inkling, but I was surprised at how much I would feel for this swoony and sexy as sin baby daddy. I'm still fanning myself over here at John's hotness. I seriously couldn't get enough of him and most definitely wanted more.

I was counting down the days un
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

John Bishop is handsome, gruff, and reserved. He isn't your typical single dad, having met his daughter when she was dropped off on his front porch in a basket. Even with the help of his brothers and parents he's wearing himself thin, so when his mama sets up Mila Carmichael to be his new nanny he can't say no, even if she tempts him in ways she shouldn't. While Mila's watching little Maize, Johns running the B&B, but in the evening all bets ar
Mary at USAT's HEA
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The author duo known as Kennedy Fox continue their fabulous Bishop Brothers series with Chasing Him, and it’s a fun, sexy and heartfelt romance in which an adorable, flustered new dad falls hard for his baby whisperer of a nanny. Readers should be warned that the swoon potential is high with John Bishop, especially when they witness him loving his daughter and committing himself to being the best parent possible. He wants to do everything correct, which is why he’s freaked out when he realizes h ...more
Chele'
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm legitimacy annoyed. REALLY Kennedy Fox!? REALLY!??? **dramatic sigh and roll of my eyes** look, we were doing so good .....I had FINALLY......Finally picked my favorite KF guy. Evan. It was always going to be Evan but now there's confusion and betrayal in my heart and you guys are the reason why!

Now, I knew I would adore John. DUH! He's a hot AF Bishop boy but GAHHHHHH! *swoony eyes* I didn't expect this level of FEELS! I cried once, twice, three TIMES! (Maybe more but I have a reputation t
Chasidy
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chasing Him is Book 3 in the Bishop Brothers series. It is a MUST read!

Oh the ways John Bishop will make you fall for him. He never dreams of having his daughter left on his doorstep. At a total loss of how to take care of her, his mom hires a nanny. What John doesn’t count on, is his nanny looking like Mila!

Mila Carmichael is trying to find her place in life. She just finished college and heads to Texas to visit her grandparents. With no definite jobs in her future, she takes on being a nanny
Elizabeth Sherrell (Elizabeth’s Pretty Little Reads)
“You deserve to be happy, and one day you’ll realize that, but when you do, you just might be too late to get the happiness you were after.”

With each book, these Bishop men keep getting better and better! I didn’t think it’d be possible to up Evan Bishop, but Kennedy Fox did it. I fell oh, so HARD for John Bishop. His quite demeanor, him in his new-found role as a dad, and the gentle, yet fierce way he fought and fell for sweet Mila. It all left me devouring another incredible Bishop Brother a
Amanda
Oh John, you sweet single dad you! Mila Carmichael marched her way into his life unexpectedly and made herself right at home. She's strong, has goals of her own, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Perfect for the Bishop family!

This one started out a little slow for me....it took a while to get to where Mila and John actually meet and then there wasn't much aside from skirting around feelings through the first 1/2. But once they did it was a sweet and fun ride that had me pulling for them to wo
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Kennedy Fox has done it again. The love, support, and family bond that surrounds the Bishop family cannot be matched.

John is a new father who is running on no sleep and doesn't know how he is going to keep juggling it all.

Mila has just graduated and is looking to get away for a bit to visit her family

As events play out, Mila becomes John's nanny.

Mila is an amazing heroine. She is kind, compassionate, and known as the "baby whisperer." I loved her personality and that she was strong and sassy w
Karlie (cozyreadsandtea)
3.5 ✨
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Gah! Those Bishop Boys are so freaking dreamy. John and Mila’s story was just perfect.

Review to follow
Maria
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4.25 stars*

This is my favorite so far out of all the Bishop brothers' stories! It was sweet and slow-burn and John is such a calm soul that you can't help but like him.
Can't wait to see what Jackson's story has to offer...
Allyson ☘️
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh, John. I knew you’d be my favorite Bishop. Just don’t tell your brothers... 😉
Christina (Christina's Book Corner)
Rebecca
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
John and Jackson Bishop may be twins, but they are about as opposite as they come. But ladies, don’t let John’s reserved demeanor and thoughtful countenance deter you from choosing the quiet one of this Bishop pair because John Bishop has an amazing heart and the capacity to love with everything that he is, and even though he’s not as ‘in your face’ as his counterpart, John doesn’t lack self-esteem; it’s just his fears that seem to catch him up when it comes to a woman meaning something to him o ...more
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Wow another fantastic addition to the Bishop Brothers series. These are some seriously sexy cowboys! Kennedy Fox writing is just outstanding. These ladies book have the perfect balance of sexy and sweet, suspense and drama, heart warming and heart breaking, whatever your mood you can be sure that you will be ensnared by their stories and keep coming back.

Chasing Him follows John Bishop, he is the younger of the twins John and Jackson. Man these two could not be more opposite, only the fact they
Erin Lewis

4.5 Star Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers #3) by Kennedy Fox

I have only read one other book by Kennedy Fox and found this one to be just as good as the first one I read. I like the Bishop Brothers, their dynamic is interesting and I loved the premise for Chasing Him.

John Bishop runs the family Bed and Breakfast; it can be a thankless job, working long hours. When a baby is discovered on his doorstep with a note telling him that he is the father he has no idea what to do.

Mila Carmichael is hired
Mary
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every journey with the Bishop clan has been a joy for me to read. John’s story tore my heart out at times then lifted me right back up with all the love that the Bishop clan gives to each other. No one expects a baby to be left on the porch for John, he is the straight-laced, by the book brother. Jackson, his rebel twin, well, we would expect a baby to be his but it’s not. Experiencing John embracing fatherhood because that is who he is but at the same time Mazie, his daughter, stole his heart s ...more
Kari
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chasing Him is the third Bishop Brothers novel, focusing on John. He has been my favorite side character in the other two, so I was SO excited to get my hands on this. John is a single dad, and he has no idea what to do. Mila is the nanny his mother hires for him, but when she shows up and he finds she is gorgeous, he has to remind himself she is off limits.
WOW. I loved John and Mila's story so much. It was such a slow burn romance, and the buildup was amazing. I loved how each character fought
Nicole Lynn Hoefs
I freaking loved this one! I’m giving it 5 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

So when I saw this was a single dad/nanny romance, I was beyond excited. Single parent romances are one of my newest favorite tropes, and the nanny aspect was an added bonus. I loved Mila’s character! She was younger than I was expecting (there was a significant age gap between the hero and heroine), but such a sweetheart.

And then we have John! I was seriously swooning. Of course
Monica Graves (nightreads)
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, read-in-2018
These books just keep getting better and better! Ive been super excited for John’s book from the very beginning and Kennedy Fox did not disappoint! They delivered an amazing story with heartfelt moments and kept us intrigued from the very beginning! Single parents are some of my favorites and this one made it to my top favorite single parents! The love this family has for each other is incredible and really brings the whole story together. I feel like I can relate to Mila I’m so many ways, her c ...more
Lisa
Shelves: 2018, e-arc
Ahhhhh John and Mila, you guys!! I just adore them!! I know I always said Evan was MY Bishop, but man, after getting John’s story, it was super tough to keep from falling for him. These two are so perfect together, and I loved everything about their story. If you haven’t read the Bishop Brothers Series yet, I hiiiiiighly recommend you do. IT’S JUST SO GOOD!!!!!

(Thank you to Kennedy Fox for the free copy in exchange for an honest review.)
Liz
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
John Bishop as a single and sexy father...yes, please! I loved John's story so much! A touch of the forbidden when the he cannot stop thinking about the new nanny in ways he definitely should not be! A great single-dad story with lots of steaminess! Loved it!

4.5 stars!
Demi
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Kennedy Fox ladies have done. it. again. *claps*

I read Chasing Him in less than 24 hours and it did not disappoint. Out of the BB books that are currently released, John’s story is my favorite so far. A hot single southern daddy? YES, PLEASE. I honestly loved every single thing about this book. John and Mila are perfect for each other, and I especially love that Mila cares and loves Maize just as if she were her own flesh and blood.

Now, can it PLEASE be September already because I NEED Jack
Innergoddess_Booklover
Shelves: arc-books
Chasing him was so worth the wait . I was hooked from the very beginning to the very last page. Kennedy fox did not disappoint me one bit with this book. John Bishop makes you swoon at every turn in this story you will be head over heels for him and mila awe she was just a sweetheart . i’ll say this I can’t pick a favorite bishop yet its so hard ... This book is a must read 🙌🏻😍🐴 plus who doesnt love a hot single daddy 🙌🏻
Chloe reads
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 chasing stars

(Review To Come)
Tracy- OMGReads
Book three of the Bishop Brothers series, Chasing Him can be read as a standalone. Although, I feel its best read in order. The relationships between the large cast of characters would be better appreciated if the prior stories are read.

John is the last one his family thought would end up with a baby on his doorstep, but it happened. He steps up to the plate and is a good dad, but ill prepared for it. Mila is visiting her grandparents and cousin when she gets asked to nanny and help John out, s
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of You’ve Got Mail and The Holiday. When they aren’t bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that’ll make your lady bits tingle and your ...more

Bishop Brothers (4 books)
  • Taming Him (Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Needing Him (Bishop Brothers, #2)
  • Keeping Him (Bishop Brothers)