Start by marking “Rumors: Justine & Devon” as Want to Read:
Rumors: Justine & Devon

Rumors: Justine & Devon

(Rumors #2)

“Like wildfire, rumors are easy to spread… and hard to extinguish.”

Broken heart after broken heart, Justine is about to give up on dating when an unexpected meeting, followed by a night spent getting to know each other, leads Justine to believe that she may have found the man she’s been waiting for. Things are finally looking up until the man who ruined her waltzes back
Published April 26th 2018 by Rachael Brownell Books

To ask other readers questions about Rumors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rumors

Start your review of Rumors: Justine & Devon
April Symes

This is book 2 in the Rumors series which the main characters are Justine and Devon. Justine and Devon met at Ryder’s party and it was insta-love at first sight. They really connect and the chemistry between them is steamy and hot yet life isn’t easy for our couple, especially when a rumor spreads in Justine's office and it reaches Devon's ears. This rumor does so much damage to Devon and Justine, it almost ruins their relationship. Will they be able to bounce back from the destruction of their
ItaPixie
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars

I've loved this second episode of Rumors.

Devon and Justine are so cute together.They met at a Ryder's party and it's love at first sight.It isn't easy for them not living in the same city but their feelings are strong until a rumor spreds in Justine's office and it reaches Devon's ears undermining their relationship.

I recommend you to start this series right now because it's really good and you are missing a lot of nice novels.

Copy kindly provided by the Publisher/Auth

Samantha
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I loved this book! I have never read a book that dealt with rumors and how they can affect people's lives and perspectives. I hope there is going to be more in this series! Definitely recommend!
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Justine is just about done with relationships, especially after the way she was cheated on and played by her latest ex. But when she meets Devon at a party, she feels like her luck may have finally changed. For the first time in her life, she thinks she may have finally found a nice guy who puts her first. There’s one big problem, however, he lives in Chicago, more than 200 miles away.

Devon wasn’t looking for anything except to surprise his friend for his birthday. Instead, he found
April Symes

Tabi Ann
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book

This is turning out to be a great series and I cannot wait to read the rest of the books. Rumors are a terrible thing and in the last book we saw that rumors helped the relationship, but that is not always the case.

Rumors can make people do stupid things, but then so can secrets. This book will have you on the seat of your pants, had me staying up late to finish it because I just needed to know what was going to happen. This book had me so wrapped up I was crying.
Kandy
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read through this book all at one time, it was too good to put down.
Are you a runner of the rumor mill?
Justine was once until she found herself on the receiving end of them... this is where you will have to read to see what the heck the rumors are all about.
Someone needs to tell Devon that you can't always believe what you hear, especially when you are 3 hours away from all the drama.

Rachael did a great job keeping this juicy little rumor mill interesting. I really like getting to kno
Teri
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the first book of the series rumors helped start a relationship, well it didn't work so well the next time. Justine had been in a bad way when her relationship broke up. It almost destroyed her. 2 years later she's met Devon and wouldn't you know it the devil appears. Justine is working on herself and just getting to the point that she feels she's strong enough to take him on. I love these two and how the author has them both with different kinds of things to work on. It's a great read and so ...more
Meg K
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More rumors

Rachael Brownell has done it again with this new addition to the Rumors world. This book is about Justine and Devon and their attempt at love despite the nasty office rumors that weasel their way into their lives. I loved the drama in this book. It was believable without being excessive. All of the characters are great I can’t wait for more books to come out.

I will say one thing though, I definitely don’t trust Helen as much as everyone else seems to!
Nikkita
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Book two in the Rumors series, features Justine and Devon. I'm loving this series, fast paced read with an amazing flow to the story. Fantastic characters, main and secondary. Rumors are flying in the office once again, how will they effect this relationship? Looking forward to the third story.
Jenny
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing book by this author. Justine and Devon’s story is about showing the effects of rumors and how they can not only tear relationships apart they but also the people the rumors are about. I can’t wait for the next book in this series! I recommend this this book! I received an advanced reader copy for an honest review.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Crystal Gray
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Justine, what can I say. Love can change people. I didn't really care for her in the first book, but she matured in this one. The rumor was something else, but they always are aren't they? I recommend this series for sure!
Sheela Kean
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addicting

I love these characters and totally want to be a part of their circle. This story is sweet and steamy with a side of oh shit drama. I'm totally into the rumor mill now & need all the office gossip.
Kim Gauger
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing clean romance

Loved this story! They are so perfect for each other. The challenge be a that come about in this story will have you on your toes. Can't wait for the next one, and I hope we get more of the roommates story!!
Brenda Martin
Sep 08, 2019
Rachael Brownell
Apr 11, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The Rumors Series
6 stand-alone novels

Gossip in the break room.
Whispers in the hallway.
Rumors spread like wildfire through Dixon Advertising. Who’s sleeping with who? Who’s getting divorced? Who’s expecting?

Find out which rumors are fact and which are pure speculation.

6 rumors
5 engagements
4 weddings
3 babies
2 cheaters
1 source

And they all live happily ever after… or do they?

Episode 1 available on
is currently reading it
May 09, 2018
Ashley
Jun 05, 2018
Rachael Brownell resides in Michigan with her husband and son. An admitted coffee addict, since 2012 she has written and published more than two dozen romance books with no plans to stop writing any time soon.
When she's not writing, she enjoys playing golf, reading and watching her son play baseball.
To find out more about Rachael's books, visit her website, Amazon page, or follow her on social m

Rumors (6 books)