Start by marking “Moon Beam” as Want to Read:
Moon Beam

Moon Beam

Peril stalked the corridors of the lunar habitat. Fear was its companion. The killer, a woman, fed on that fear. No one in the lunar station was safe from her wrath, not even the fresh, young team that had just arrived from Earth to erect the first lunar space elevator. When completed, the space elevator was destined to be one of the great engineering projects of all time. ...more
Published April 9th 2018 by Battleground Press

To ask other readers questions about Moon Beam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon Beam

Steven Burgauer
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
“An exciting, intellectually stimulating science-fiction thriller . . . Burgauer has again delivered a genuine page-turner and it is recommended without reservation.”
Book Viral, May 16, 2018
=============================================
“ . . . a thrilling crime science-fiction novel that will delight readers’ minds with amazement and entertain, terrify as well as intrigue them from beginning to end . . . ”
Red Headed Book Lovers Blog, May 16, 2018
=============================================
“ .
InD'tale Magazine
This is a very interesting read. The action starts from the first page and doesn't let go.

Read full review in the 2018 September issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Buttercupp77
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
There are a number of stand out elements in this novel that make it well worth a read. These include the basic premise, the attention to scientific detail and explanations, and the witty repartee between the characters. All of these were very well done, and definitely hooked me on the story.

There are also a couple of areas where I feel the story could have been improved:

The pace of the story ground to a halt with all the lectures on scientific concepts. (Really and truly, the reader doesn't need
Kylah Peterman
Jul 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, giveaways
Moon Beam is a story of one woman bent on revenge and her subsequent slip into madness as she vows to kill the company she feels is responsible for the accident that paralyzed her first husband. What makes the plot unique is the lunar habitat they are all currently living on, the inherent dangers and difficulties of life on the moon and the team that has just arrived to build the first lunar space elevator.
I didn’t love Moon Beam, nor did I hate it. While the bare bones of the story were good en
Nathan Schmidt
Jun 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I received this book through Goodreads First Reads and am grateful for the opportunity.

Overall, the book was interesting and well-written. I just for some reason found the pace to be kind of dull at times. It didn't help that you took away the sense of mystery early on when it became clear that Ouida was out to destroy the moon colony.

Another issue I had was the occasionally awkward grammar. For instance, at one point Santini asks, "You want I should lie?" I think it could be better phrased as "
Danielle Urban
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is captivating from beginning to end. At every point the author leaves the reader wanting more. It’s impossible to put this book down!

Moon Beam by Steven Burgauer is a must read for anyone wanting to escape for a bit into an exciting world with action and suspense at every turn. This book should be on everyone’s “Must Read” List!

I received this copy from the publisher. This is my voluntary review.
Boundless Book Reviews
When people live on the moon, life can get really interesting. Well, it will be a while before we can live on the moon and it will take a while to get into this book.

It was very slow to start, but once there, it is a page-turner. I wish it didn’t take so long. It was an excellent idea for a book, but it lacked in the telling of it.

Overall, I have to say it I liked it, but it could have been better; 2.5 (3) stars at most.

David
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent book-loved the use of science.
Jessica Christian
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This was my first physical review book, I thought it was good, the writing was was good, I do wish there was more at the end.
Steven Ridgely
Deborah Gill
Nick
Stacia Chappell
May 20, 2018

• Rustkiller (The Coilhunter Chronicles, #2)
  • Tabula Rasa (Jonathan Jarl Series, #1)
  • The Tabernacle of Legion
  • Variants (Anathergians Trilogy, #1)
  • Transmission (Ragnarok, #2)
  • Adak
  • The Noble Exiles (Ocean Black, #1)
  • The Remnant
  • Last of Her Kind
  • The 1959 Yellowstone Earthquake
  • The Secret of Life
  • Origins and Destiny - The Unravelling
  • Headspace
  • Through the Maelstrom
  • Edge of the Future (The EDGE, #1)
  • How the Universe Works: An Illustrated Guide to the Cosmos and All We Know About It
  • Splintered Energy
  • Pursuit of the Guardian (Children of the Republic, #2)
Steven Burgauer, Biography

Avid hiker, Eagle Scout, and founder of a mutual fund, Steven Burgauer resides in Florida. A graduate of Illinois State University and the New York Institute of Finance, Steve writes science fiction and historic fiction. A member of the Society of Midland Authors, Steven is included in The Dictionary of Midwestern Literature, Volume 2: Dimensions of the Midwestern Literar